• Please log in to reply
77 replies to this topic

#1 ady

ady

The furniture

• Moderators
  • 14204 posts

Posted 07 August 2014 - 06:15 PM

Firstly, i have posted this in here so-as only the supporters and layout designers can read and reply to it.

For god's sake we are ALL here for the same reason!....agreed?

It seem's odd to me that of late, and this ISN'T a 'dig' at anyone that the 'family' has had some domestics!

Now I am NOT going to hide any secrets here, this situation has arisen to (simply) some shared PM's and a small posse has emerged..............darn shame in my eye's as that posse hasn't the balls to chat openly in public, if they did--and abet didn't believe in idle gossip--none of this crap would have emerged.

Please don't insult you or myself by replying "what problems" as that's basically the next bit....

I myself am totally pissed-off that a Moderator wrongfully upgraded a member to 'layout designer' without doing what is done here and on every site....I am sure you'll agree (not that he was altered, but the 'in-house' rules weren't adhered to).

Duplu created the site and as Alex does now run's it 101% for US.

I really feel for Alex as I think we ALL should and STOP this pathetic nonsense NOW!

How the fuck do you think this bloke feels?, a fair few hasn't even considered that I bet!

Dad, a total FME legend has also had it to his hilt.....I never thought i'd see Dad that way so it HAS to be BAD!

We, the staff here at FE really do try and keep it the fun friendly place it is, some newer, and indeed, older members (time here not age you old buggers!) know that in their heart-to-hearts but are on this ridiculous band wagon.

If you feel the need to gossip behind closed doors then please do, but don't chat about members or FE itself...I can't be arsed with that, nor the people that do it!

Now Dad, we NEED him withing FME...........think about it...................

Also whilst you are thinking...........Just show a little respect to Alex and what he's done.......

If you don't know then PM me!!!!...........i'll post the reply and question openly but not embarrass you as you will be anon.

So lets just ease the conflict, and those that leach........just 'add' a little and send some 'sorry' messages.

---------------------------------

I have had some right 'sad' PM's the last few day's.

Did I gossip?, nah I replied to the person that sent them.

You know who you are and what was said and the replies.........maybe that was in as a PM and I hope if they were shared you shared it all!

#2 banditboy2006

banditboy2006

Part of the furniture

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1442 posts

Posted 07 August 2014 - 06:28 PM

agreed things have gone on for too long and things have got out of hand

#3 ady

ady

The furniture

• Moderators
  • 14204 posts

Posted 07 August 2014 - 06:50 PM

Some things are more important to some to chat about I think!

Attached Files

#4 aaamusements

aaamusements

Admin

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3508 posts

Posted 07 August 2014 - 07:43 PM

The VIP lounge doesn't seem to get many views these days. In stark contrast to the rest of the forum which is as busy as ever. If not more so.
  • ady likes this

#5 vectra666

vectra666

No1. Lurker

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9040 posts

Donator

Posted 07 August 2014 - 08:02 PM

I do agree with everything that is said but Ady why do you STILL keep on about the past me and you, let it rest! whats done is done time isn,t going to go back and amend it. Personally I Don,t want anyone to leave certainly not DAD as said on that topic if members aren,t going to help or reply in a sensible manner then don,t simples!

Again the post you last made above is that another "dig" at me for not replying when you want me to let it go ady . This site used to be a friendly helpful place even with the old shoutbox which I know many would like it brought back which would give the site a much needed boost in moral. when I first came on here this was my first port of call not to leech but as it was a friendly site with members chatting via sb the others sites dads/mecca seemed "sterile" with no life just ticking over with the odd post/release.

END of the day unfortunately me and you (ady) aren't going to get on as bossom buddies but I'd still like to be treated just like you with respect, not when I post checking and double checking it in case I "edit" or make a small remark that may offend even though I never meant to.

You know what you're doing, god you should do been here for a lifetime!!! I'm still learning always will be. As for resources as you love to keep reminding me of, its not that easy when you can't get any! I don,t run or visit arcades and haven,t got a back catalogue of flyers up my arse, but yes I scour the internet daily for new material pm people for photo,s of machines that need dx'ing big wheel for instance but get no reply back.

Again you say "I don,t put in!" I think I do with giving something back to the community as in 1024 layouts and new material/dx's .

Again as said before whats happened is gone forget it and start afresh if you can,t then nothing more can be said.

My posse as you call it are only supporting their friends like any other event in life you have your posse I have mine lol. 

Again to DAD don,t leave you're wanted more than you know here if you want to pm me please do explaining the way you feel towards me and that post I made!  

End of the day I enjoy this site as many other do aswell lets keep it friendly and welcoming

The more I do today, The less I do tomorrow.
Fme is alive and screaming into the 21st century!
Enjoy FME and Happy Gaming!!!!

#6 vectra666

vectra666

No1. Lurker

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9040 posts

Donator

Posted 07 August 2014 - 08:05 PM

open this topic for all to see

The more I do today, The less I do tomorrow.
Fme is alive and screaming into the 21st century!
Enjoy FME and Happy Gaming!!!!

#7 ady

ady

The furniture

• Moderators
  • 14204 posts

Posted 07 August 2014 - 08:09 PM

I do agree with everything that is said but Ady why do you STILL keep on about the past me and you, let it rest! whats done is done time isn,t going to go back and amend it. Personally I Don,t want anyone to leave certainly not DAD as said on that topic if members aren,t going to help or reply in a sensible manner then don,t simples!

Again the post you last made above is that another "dig" at me for not replying when you want me to let it go ady . This site used to be a friendly helpful place even with the old shoutbox which I know many would like it brought back which would give the site a much needed boost in moral. when I first came on here this was my first port of call not to leech but as it was a friendly site with members chatting via sb the others sites dads/mecca seemed "sterile" with no life just ticking over with the odd post/release.

END of the day unfortunately me and you (ady) aren't going to get on as bossom buddies but I'd still like to be treated just like you with respect, not when I post checking and double checking it in case I "edit" or make a small remark that may offend even though I never meant to.

You know what you're doing, god you should do been here for a lifetime!!! I'm still learning always will be. As for resources as you love to keep reminding me of, its not that easy when you can't get any! I don,t run or visit arcades and haven,t got a back catalogue of flyers up my arse, but yes I scour the internet daily for new material pm people for photo,s of machines that need dx'ing big wheel for instance but get no reply back.

Again you say "I don,t put in!" I think I do with giving something back to the community as in 1024 layouts and new material/dx's .

Again as said before whats happened is gone forget it and start afresh if you can,t then nothing more can be said.

My posse as you call it are only supporting their friends like any other event in life you have your posse I have mine lol. 

Again to DAD don,t leave you're wanted more than you know here if you want to pm me please do explaining the way you feel towards me and that post I made!  

End of the day I enjoy this site as many other do aswell lets keep it friendly and welcoming

Does that include all the PM's you have sent Vectra?

The VIP lounge doesn't seem to get many views these days. In stark contrast to the rest of the forum which is as busy as ever. If not more so.

As said Rudyard Kipling I believe?.......If he hadn't he should have done!

#8 ady

ady

The furniture

• Moderators
  • 14204 posts

Posted 07 August 2014 - 08:15 PM

@ Vectra an open PM,  I think we all believe Dad is pissed-off because or your constant trash...

In an open forum, have you had the heart to contact him regarding the matter?

And NO buddy lets NOT make this open as you would really like to see some pukka arse licking  for you wouldn't you!!!!

Let's leave it within the Creators and Contributors.

#9 nails

nails

The furniture

• Regulars
  • 4578 posts

Posted 07 August 2014 - 08:15 PM

as the title suggests - lets restore peace.

its really none of my business BUT both parties have vented their views, lets move on?

im back of holiday in a few weeks, wanna meet up ady? (i promise not to do my bollocks in a DOND this time..)

#10 ady

ady

The furniture

• Moderators
  • 14204 posts

Posted 07 August 2014 - 08:18 PM

as the title suggests - lets restore peace.

its really none of my business BUT both parties have vented their views, lets move on?

im back of holiday in a few weeks, wanna meet up ady? (i promise not to do my bollocks in a DOND this time..)

Haha mate.......I couldn't drink as I was driving the next day either!

Give me a call and yeah will do.........Have the pool night this time!

#11 Guest_barcrest junky_*

Guest_barcrest junky_*
  • Guests

Posted 07 August 2014 - 08:19 PM

I believe I made my position on this perfectly clear in my long post on the explosive "Missing thread" topic by Altharic. Just in case you are not sure which post I am referring to I link to it here.

http://www.fruit-emu...hread/?p=270259

The last paragraph is the one you are interested in and I see, as it appears from above, that that looks increasingly unlikely.

Can I make a suggestion Ady. Over the last so many weeks you have shown yourself as perfectly capable of misunderstanding what Vectra posts. May I humbly suggest that the PMs you keep going on about are not actually quite how you are interpreting them. In my experience Vectra is into FME as a hobby big time and has only ever reacted with hostility when provoked and you seem well capable of that. Maybe, just maybe, it is your misinterpretation of his words.

And if it is not your misinterpretation, perhaps you could suggest what Vectra could do about what is riling you, because you keep posting about historic PMs is not going to create peace. And if you keep posting it in the forums, then (see last paragraph in linked post above) it is likely to provoke a response from me that we will he absolute reverse of what you are wanting to achieve in this topc.

bj

#12 nails

nails

The furniture

• Regulars
  • 4578 posts

Posted 07 August 2014 - 08:20 PM

Haha mate.......I couldn't drink as I was driving the next day either!

Give me a call and yeah will do.........Have the pool night this time!

brilliant - its got a joker poker next to the table down the end!  (kidding!!!!!)

• ady likes this

#13 Guest_Tommy c_*

Guest_Tommy c_*
  • Guests

Posted 07 August 2014 - 08:20 PM

Sorry but i have to post this,whether it offends or not.Afaic it has already gone to far,the shit staring and bollocks that has gone on for the last few months is f***in unreal.There are certain people who have it in for each other for what ever reason,if someone sides with who ever,then their out of the big boys club (LOL) :D I for one do not have a problem speaking openly nor will i hold back from telling some one to f*** off if they piss me off,or try to be a smart arse.

What has gone on with this forum over the last few months is sheer bullying of certain members,by admins and mods,this is out of order,then threads get locked after some mods leave a smart arse remark,were the other party can't reply as the thread is locked.The last thread was locked ending in a smart arse remark,taking the piss.The thing is it has spilled over to another forum now,which shouldn't be happening as the said member in the conflict isn't even a member there to defend themselves.

Be honest and i don't give two shits whether anyone likes this or not,but maybe the staff need monitoring a little as well as the members,or so called clans,what ever i say in private would only be what id say to someones face,etc in the open.Hope all that jibber jabber makes sense,conprende :D

Edited to add why can admin swear and mine gets *** out.

Edited by Tommy c, 07 August 2014 - 08:23 PM.

#14 Bencrest

Bencrest

The furniture

• New Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7446 posts

Posted 07 August 2014 - 08:28 PM

Dad, a total FME legend has also had it to his hilt.....I never thought i'd see Dad that way so it HAS to be BAD!

Now Dad, we NEED him withing FME...........think about it...................

I have the utmost respect for the work that DAD has put into FME, he has released cracking layouts. 

Having said that, and as much as I respect you Ady, you often come across as some kind of (unnecessary) lap dog. You always had a link to DADs site in your forum sig. I always felt you were motivated by desire (for whatever reason) to send traffic the way of that forum, instead of focusing on this one.

You can't even post a thread intending to calm things down without it being 'omigod dad left end of teh worlds'. 

Plenty of people have left over the years, and don't get anywhere near the attention.

• ady likes this
Ben

Hopefully recovering from years of compulsive gambling and wanting to be gamble free forever.

Recommended reading - http://www.gamblersaloud.com/ (yes, I bought the book, very happy with it!)

#15 ady

ady

The furniture

• Moderators
  • 14204 posts

Posted 07 August 2014 - 08:39 PM

Ben you have been a Mod....you know the shit you get..

I think you have an issue too if I may say so?

And re my Sig........it's called sharing resources fella.........that was always the case.

#16 Bencrest

Bencrest

The furniture

• New Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7446 posts

Posted 07 August 2014 - 08:56 PM

Ben you have been a Mod....you know the shit you get..

I think you have an issue too if I may say so?

And re my Sig........it's called sharing resources fella.........that was always the case.

I have plenty of issues, ta. Fully aware of that.

I've also had to grow up a lot in the past few years (not through choice) due to family members being quite ill. I've shifted focus quite a lot. I now see that FME is a load of pissy politics and there are far better things to waste my time on.

I reiterate - why couldn't this just be a 'come on lads, what can we do?' thread. Why did it have to be a 'dad left, oh noes' thread?

I've said it before and I'll say it again - I have respect for what DAD achieved. But why do you persist in singling him out?

IMHO what this site would need would be complete impartiality - something that will never happen. As long as this is the case it'll die - and since I can't see it ever changing, you'll need to live with it.

It'll always be 'you are my mate, you can get away with this', or 'BAN-HAMMER TIME!', depending on who you are. It's like being in the playground again and I've better things to direct my attention towards.

You really don't do yourself any favours. I'm sure you are a lovely bloke in reality, but you always give the impression of someone who feels they NEED to donate, rather than someone who WANTS to donate. At the same time you always feel like you are the pawn of someone else's game.

Sorry, that's my opinion and I fully understand if it means we don't see eye to eye any more (or anyone else on the forum for that matter), but I simply can't care any more. I used up all of my care rations a long time ago on fruitless, thankless pursuits such as this and now focus on caring for those who deserve it.

Edited by Bencrest, 07 August 2014 - 08:59 PM.

Ben

Hopefully recovering from years of compulsive gambling and wanting to be gamble free forever.

Recommended reading - http://www.gamblersaloud.com/ (yes, I bought the book, very happy with it!)

#17 ady

ady

The furniture

• Moderators
  • 14204 posts

Posted 07 August 2014 - 08:57 PM

I believe I made my position on this perfectly clear in my long post on the explosive "Missing thread" topic by Altharic. Just in case you are not sure which post I am referring to I link to it here.

http://www.fruit-emu...hread/?p=270259

The last paragraph is the one you are interested in and I see, as it appears from above, that that looks increasingly unlikely.

Can I make a suggestion Ady. Over the last so many weeks you have shown yourself as perfectly capable of misunderstanding what Vectra posts. May I humbly suggest that the PMs you keep going on about are not actually quite how you are interpreting them. In my experience Vectra is into FME as a hobby big time and has only ever reacted with hostility when provoked and you seem well capable of that. Maybe, just maybe, it is your misinterpretation of his words.

And if it is not your misinterpretation, perhaps you could suggest what Vectra could do about what is riling you, because you keep posting about historic PMs is not going to create peace. And if you keep posting it in the forums, then (see last paragraph in linked post above) it is likely to provoke a response from me that we will he absolute reverse of what you are wanting to achieve in this topc.

bj

yeah you did BJ and you didn't reply until I made a prompt.

Please don't say you are ignored..as this thread is about being honest.

#18 ady

ady

The furniture

• Moderators
  • 14204 posts

Posted 07 August 2014 - 08:59 PM

It's good to be open...

Lets hear from others too.

#19 Guest_ricardo de ponsa_*

Guest_ricardo de ponsa_*
  • Guests

Posted 07 August 2014 - 09:06 PM

Dear Oh Dear Ady, it's just like picking the scab off an old wound, isn't it. It will never get better. Yes I love this site and all it represents in FMEland.  I've been a member since 03-07-03 and have seen many many wars and people come and go. For better or worse. Those days are respected, but have long gone. Please Ady, stop living in the past. You started this thread and you wanted people to honestly respond in a respectful manner.

Yes I agree Ady it has totally got out of hand and thank you for being man enough to create this thread knowing what will/could be thrown in the direction of the management. et all.

It seems in the past year many long term/respected members have felt the rath of a recently elected Mod who seems to patrol this site with the stealth of a pitbull terrier. Ok keeps the site in order, but does sod all for the morale or motivation of members who fear being targeted as a plagiarist!!!

I read the Chasnbons thread with interest and refrained from commenting (much as I wanted to), as I felt it would only exacerbate the problem. the response was much as I was expecting and knew exactly how it was going to end.

This mythical exchanging of Pm's, as you put it, and constantly mention in nearly every post you make is really more a case of fiction than fact. I feel the sarcastic and crass remarks made by 'Toadies' on FME Facebook to be more insulting than anything on FME.

Hey guess what, i agree with Vecs (you didn't expect that). He quoted exactly to what I said to you, when you tried to chat with me on Facebook (now deleted).

We will never agree, But let's respect one another!!!

This would have been a Personal Message to you, but I'm not afraid of posting this on this thread. Shame it is V.I.P. only!!!

Regards and Respect

Ricardo

Edited by ricardo de ponsa, 07 August 2014 - 09:10 PM.

• ady likes this

#20 ady

ady

The furniture

• Moderators
  • 14204 posts

Posted 07 August 2014 - 09:13 PM

Lets input some resorces :)

QI is on Dave now and it's not one to miss.

Ric, if you want me to attach the FB I have it still as I have nowt to hide fella ;)

I am really amused by the repliers too, let's see FME progress shall we?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users