• Please log in to reply
79 replies to this topic

#41 altharic

altharic

Advanced Member

• Regulars
  • 447 posts

Posted 01 September 2013 - 05:19 PM

Ok lets add some science if the oceans are acidifying then how have they rewritten the scientific laws of solubility to suit their arguments how can co2 be soluble past its solubility in wate?

#42 Daryl

Daryl

Forget it... I do!

• Inactive Users
  • 2671 posts

Posted 01 September 2013 - 06:34 PM

Ok lets add some science if the oceans are acidifying then how have they rewritten the scientific laws of solubility to suit their arguments how can co2 be soluble past its solubility in wate?

Welcome back... I'm looking forward to your input mate :)

All The Best

Daryl

My blogsite is here: click the icon --->   :computer:

My name is Daryl, I was born in 1965 and have been into FME since 2002!

On 23 June 2011, I was diagnosed with Alzheimers Disease  In November 2012, I was diagnosed with Parkinson's Disease and Parkinsonian Syndrome too.

I can be found at:

My new blog-site...

...or at Facebook here: --> https://www.facebook.com/daryl.lees

=======================================================

Visit my website on the icon above for my WebBlog, or pop over and see me on the social media at  ---> Daryl on... Facebook.png

=======================================================

speed

#43 Guest_ricardo de ponsa_*

Guest_ricardo de ponsa_*
  • Guests

Posted 01 September 2013 - 07:14 PM

Daryl, I particularly love way you use sarcasm, litotes and wit in your posts to a creative level.

Oh and I also like the way you take the piss M8 !!

Edited by ricardo de ponsa, 01 September 2013 - 07:16 PM.

#44 nails

nails

The furniture

• Regulars
  • 4578 posts

Posted 02 September 2013 - 07:01 AM

piss doesn't freeze due to its high salt content.

really? you never seen yellow snow..

#45 altharic

altharic

Advanced Member

• Regulars
  • 447 posts

Posted 02 September 2013 - 12:10 PM

really? you never seen yellow snow..

Yellow snow usually isn't man made but it can be.

#46 policematrix

policematrix

• Regulars
  • 226 posts

Posted 02 September 2013 - 03:39 PM

Ok lets add some science if the oceans are acidifying then how have they rewritten the scientific laws of solubility to suit their arguments how can co2 be soluble past its solubility in water? 

CO2 is a major source of ocean acidification since it dissolves in water to form carbonic acid, which is a weak acid as its ionization in water is incomplete.

CO
 + H
2O
 15px-Equilibrium.svg.png H
2CO
  3   the majority of the carbon dioxide is not converted into carbonic acid, but remains as CO2 molecules not affecting the pH.      

hand-drawn-animated-gifs-dain-fagerholm-

#47 altharic

altharic

Advanced Member

• Regulars
  • 447 posts

Posted 02 September 2013 - 04:38 PM

Carbon dioxide is present in air regardless of any addition by man it will disolve to saturation point then take no more and it will remain in air too much is made of acidification its crap science.

#48 altharic

altharic

Advanced Member

• Regulars
  • 447 posts

Posted 02 September 2013 - 07:03 PM

http://www.bbc.co.uk.../feeds/23904997
strange last year when we had the biggest melt ever in the northern ice caps they said it was a sign that global warming is worst that they expected 
Now it was a combination of the jet stream and warm winds  :err:
But they say this year was cooler which is ok but not when you consider this year is the solar maximum (the sun is at its hottest) and yet global temps are lowering .

only time will tell give it 10 years and we will have a better picture and considering the best weather forecaster cant guarantee 24H in advanced then what hope is there of predicting with accuracy years ahead  .

EDIT : this is totally made up in my head but if CO2 can reflect heat escaping from the earth why can't it stop heat entering the earth ?? reflect heat away into space ?

What complete crap, if you believed the government funded 'scientists' we'd be pointing and laughing at drowning Londoners.

This melting this and melting that crap is complete horseshit you want proof look at who writes the 'science' papers next they will be telling us we all have to be blonde arians its the same f***ed up made up science.

One of the biggest lies in this world is climate change you cannot prove what is not happening by using a graph of averages as eventually you trip up.

Acidification of the oceans, bollocks more like where are the floating fish.

Melting polar caps, wheres the erroding coastline?

They want you to support climate change as they can tax you on it I have paid shit loads of tax as well as you and its not made any difference.

#49 Guest_ricardo de ponsa_*

Guest_ricardo de ponsa_*
  • Guests

Posted 02 September 2013 - 07:44 PM

Where is the eroding coastline??? Just visit N.E. Norfolk coastline...then you will find out... if you can be asked.

#50 altharic

altharic

Advanced Member

• Regulars
  • 447 posts

Posted 02 September 2013 - 07:57 PM

Global warming would mean it would be far worse than it is plus that coastline would eventually fall anyways, build your house on the sand was in the bible not in a briefing by Al Gore.

#51 policematrix

policematrix

• Regulars
  • 226 posts

Posted 03 September 2013 - 08:26 PM

my personal belief is without the extra CO2 we would be in a mini ice age right now , I think over time the ice caps will recover and we will indeed head into global cooling  

"Melting polar caps, wheres the erroding coastline? "

I don't really know what a melting ice has to do with coastline erosion 

as for drowning londoners this cant happen if the north ice cap melts as it floats on the sea thus any melt water just takes up the same amount of space as the ice would have , try it in a glass of water with some ice cubes in , mark the water level and come back when the ice has melted , no rise 

Now it would be a very different story if greenland ice sheet melted as this is new water added to the sea same for south pole ice but that seems to be doing ok 

​There is also massive quantities of methane in the permafrost if this is released then we could see very bad results as methane is a potent greenhouse gas   

​But like i said i think its cooling that will occur 

#52 Guest_ricardo de ponsa_*

Guest_ricardo de ponsa_*
  • Guests

Posted 03 September 2013 - 08:42 PM

Fracking!! The extraction of Methane using millions of gallons of water. This is polluting our water table.

Ooh I love it when we talk about the deep stuff.

#53 policematrix

policematrix

• Regulars
  • 226 posts

Posted 04 September 2013 - 05:52 AM

Fracking!! The extraction of Methane using millions of gallons of water. This is polluting our water table.

Ooh I love it when we talk about the deep stuff.

ahh i never thought of that , its very sad that our gov thinks oil/gas is the only way forward knowing one day it will run out and also knowing what potential damage it could cause 

But what do they care its about today not tomorrow f*** are kids and their kids so long as we are ok right now 

I remember watching this shit on newsround with john craven telling us the dangers we pose to the planet if we dont do something fast 

30 years later we have energy efficient bulbs  :err: but with no benefit to the customer as they put the price up so we actually pay more for lighting our homes , and they are crap 

Now we can say its all BS no one knows for sure BUT if they are correct and we have done nothing our generation will be hatted till the ends of time  :mad:

#54 altharic

altharic

Advanced Member

• Regulars
  • 447 posts

Posted 04 September 2013 - 05:25 PM

We need to stop spending money on shit that does not work.

Get rid of wind power, solar and wave and invest in nuclear that way we will not end up buying electricity from the french.

#55 Guest_ricardo de ponsa_*

Guest_ricardo de ponsa_*
  • Guests

Posted 04 September 2013 - 05:49 PM

EDF!!! :realmad:

#56 altharic

altharic

Advanced Member

• Regulars
  • 447 posts

Posted 04 September 2013 - 05:52 PM

EDF!!! :realmad:

The very same company that sponsored the Olympics and told us how green their energy is yet its made by coal fired stations.

#57 Anosha

Anosha

• New Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 06 September 2013 - 09:51 PM

But fracking is a fun way to start forrest fires. Nothing like turning on your water hose and finding out you can light the water on fire. Cool trick, but certainly makes you rethink your water supply.

#58 altharic

altharic

Advanced Member

• Regulars
  • 447 posts

Posted 06 September 2013 - 10:05 PM

But fracking is a fun way to start forrest fires. Nothing like turning on your water hose and finding out you can light the water on fire. Cool trick, but certainly makes you rethink your water supply.

Well f*** it then let's just pay £100s of millions in subsides to build wind farms that dont f*****g work, an electric car that has a battery worth more than the car is.

Let's use both sides of the toilet paper as long as its green, f*** the fact that the country is shitting money in green taxes.

In less than 5 years we will buy our electric from the germans and the French because of twats blocking our only fuel source.

jees I sound like Skizzo. ...

#59 dachshund

dachshund

• Regulars
  • 262 posts

Posted 07 September 2013 - 12:23 AM

I personally think we are heading into an ice age , mother nature is cleaver in the past such rises in CO2 have been closely followed by lowering of the global temperatures 

400000yearslarge.gif

as you can see the current levels of CO2 are through the roof , so why no sudden freeze ? i dont know but that red line is pretty scary .... But something is clearly taking care of the CO2 which i suppose is good news =) 

CO2_Vos-ML2.gif

but we`ve been through an ice age or 2 before so whats new?

The Yorkie bars are not on me

#60 dachshund

dachshund

• Regulars
  • 262 posts

Posted 07 September 2013 - 12:29 AM

Where is the eroding coastline??? Just visit N.E. Norfolk coastline...then you will find out... if you can b

CO2 is a major source of ocean acidification since it dissolves in water to form carbonic acid, which is a weak acid as its ionization in water is incomplete.

CO
 + H
2O
 15px-Equilibrium.svg.png H
2CO
  3   the majority of the carbon dioxide is not converted into carbonic acid, but remains as CO2 molecules not affecting the pH.      

you make it sound so bad that it needs an E.A.C.

The Yorkie bars are not on me

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users