78 replies to this topic

#61 jamesb99_1999

jamesb99_1999

Designed Layabout

• New Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2176 posts

Posted 16 December 2007 - 10:57 AM

I couldn't agree more. Equal treatment is important (not including witch-hunting which is by it's nature against equality) and part of fostering a happy and enjoyable scene.
J<br /><br /><br /><br />A man

#62 ady

ady

The furniture

• Moderators
  • 14204 posts

Posted 16 December 2007 - 11:07 AM

J,

You said some posts were altered/deleted?

I have just spent a few minutes going back to the July replies.....any deleted post leave a foot print that I can see, I can honestly say NO posts have been deleted other than One by the author also there are no edits either, that also leaves a mark--an edit any user can see.

Ady

#63 VampUK

VampUK

Grumpy sod!

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1829 posts

Posted 16 December 2007 - 11:09 AM

I have tried to not comment on this but how come Alth is getting all the flack here. I notice that certain comments have been swept under the carpet AGAIN here.
There are certain users here who only post to cause trouble, you only have to look at the find all posts by this user to see what I mean.
So what if Alth has a dodgey sig, sure I even think its a little off but I know the guy is just making a statment about the media circus that the case caused.
James also is normally a sound guy who has also raised resonable complaint about the original thread.
Sadly all the idiots of these forums also wanted to talk some crap. I used to really love it here but its gone right down the toilet of late. Personally I think that the admin really need to put their foot down and start booting people for being twats, no ifs and no buts, no favorites.
I'd be grateful if no abuse was sent my way. :) Thank you.

Posted Image

#64 jamesb99_1999

jamesb99_1999

Designed Layabout

• New Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2176 posts

Posted 16 December 2007 - 11:10 AM

ADYB: There were probably 20 posts after the Altharic one. Some by Matt99, some by other people sick of Altharic's signature, even a couple by Vampuk if I remember correctly and as I have an extremely good memory I know I am correct. Sure they will come along and confirm this. For some reason those 20+ posts were removed from general circulation, leaving the thread which is in the wrong place, and leaving Altharics abusive post (as usual) only.

NEVER SAID ALTERED (EVER), I SAID REMOVED

#65 jamesb99_1999

jamesb99_1999

Designed Layabout

• New Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2176 posts

Posted 16 December 2007 - 11:16 AM

I have tried to not comment on this but how come Alth is getting all the flack here. I notice that certain comments have been swept under the carpet AGAIN here.
There are certain users here who only post to cause trouble, you only have to look at the find all posts by this user to see what I mean.
So what if Alth has a dodgey sig, sure I even think its a little off but I know the guy is just making a statment about the media circus that the case caused.
James also is normally a sound guy who has also raised resonable complaint about the original thread.
Sadly all the idiots of these forums also wanted to talk some crap. I used to really love it here but its gone right down the toilet of late. Personally I think that the admin really need to put their foot down and start booting people for being twats, no ifs and no buts, no favorites.
I'd be grateful if no abuse was sent my way. :) Thank you.

I was waiting for this post actually. There are probably 10 of you who go in to chat together and I can certainly understand the comradery this encourages. It does not make what you say true (please do not abuse me for saying this by the way). Altharic's jokes are not a comment on the media. Several hundred times I have seen him joke about rape and murder in the shoutbox if I have to I will find them and post them, but you know it's true - so close ranks all you want it's still true.. It is not funny everyday laughing and joking about killing and rape on an FM site, however it's said. The signature is the same.... A few other people say it as a joke and that's obvious as it's a one off, Altharic says it EVERY other comment.... It becomes very distasteful.

To talk about booting people because you don't agree with what they say is very dictatorial of you!!!! You do not run this site as far as I remember? There are groups of people who want somebody chucked out of their club because they do not like what is said (not because of breaking rules), you know what they are called? If anybody has broken rules it's Altharic!! Threatening rape and murder has to be some sort of breach when it's done so constantly.

YES, I EXPECT TO GET FLAMED FOR THIS AS SOME PEOPLE ARE SCARED OF UPSETTING ALTHARIC, AND OTHERS ARE PART OF HIS CLUB. WHICH IS WHY STEVE INVOLVED HIM.

#66 VampUK

VampUK

Grumpy sod!

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1829 posts

Posted 16 December 2007 - 11:16 AM

The threads been split, the other stuff is in the abyss. Oh and you are right James I did post before, My great buddy Matt added me to one of his replys but removed me after I asked why he was involving me. He even said sorry lol :)

Posted Image

#67 VampUK

VampUK

Grumpy sod!

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1829 posts

Posted 16 December 2007 - 11:23 AM

To talk about booting people because you don't agree with what they say is very dictatorial of you!!!!

I said the people who only post abuse. Anyway I don't want to get into a great debate about this. I just feel tighter moderation would help.

Posted Image

#68 Guest_altharic_*

Guest_altharic_*
  • Guests

Posted 16 December 2007 - 12:01 PM

If you reread this thread you will notice a lost argument then the focus change from a blatant troll post to my sig being a little off.
f*** all to do with the original topic discussed.

#69 jamesb99_1999

jamesb99_1999

Designed Layabout

• New Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2176 posts

Posted 16 December 2007 - 12:03 PM

You will notice that Altharics abuse is as always the only constant on any thread. Click on user Altharic and search posts by this person, then you will see exactly what we are saying. Also several people have agreed that this way of marketing paid products is wrong and that it's not a new release, so as usual your assertion is similar to your usual "I'm gonna get you Butler" type comments (without the usual threat of murder added).

#70 Guest_altharic_*

Guest_altharic_*
  • Guests

Posted 16 December 2007 - 12:12 PM

Why are you using my nick as a third person in that last post James?

#71 alfie09

alfie09

untouchable

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 210 posts

Posted 16 December 2007 - 12:58 PM

well, ive studied the dictionary, and im still shite at spelling, just so every one knows and they cant use that as a pathetic last stand reply again.

see my posts have been removed:bigeyes09:, suprized, no, bothered , no. pm telling a reason....no

yes i do cause a lot of trouble on here, but what people have to understand is that i say what i see, im not one for being polite if i think some one is wrong, or just a total idiot, being one of the most unpopular posters on this forum will not stop me from having my say, infact it just fuels me.

the moderation on this site is fine, you cant expect staff to monitor every thread 24/7, what they need to do is bar the idiots, yes im fully awear im included in that, but if will stop things like this, then so be it..

arthwhatever, im not gunna carry the other night on, on reflection, every ones attention has now been drawn to the issue and they will make thier own minds up....

you being able to spell wont stop me from thinking your quite a simple lad,at best. in reality, your stuberness and sheer thoughtlessness will be your own undoing, and i will we sat on the sidelines waving a flag watching you sink....

have a nice day

#72 Bandits

Bandits

• Regulars
  • 1124 posts

Posted 16 December 2007 - 01:00 PM

If you reread this thread you will notice a lost argument then the focus change from a blatant troll post to my sig being a little off.
f*** all to do with the original topic discussed.

While you have a point my point is whats madeline gotta do with fruit emu? so we could say the same! what makes you think anyone wants to see your dodgy sick sig? and what sort of sicko would display a sig like that?????

#73 Guest_altharic_*

Guest_altharic_*
  • Guests

Posted 16 December 2007 - 01:05 PM

Thats the point you do not know me from adam yet you have made an incorrect statement about me, libelous in fact how can a joke in a sig on an internet forum mean i am a danger to children?

You are barking mate look up the words 'real life' and 'fantasy' and see what i mean!

#74 Bandits

Bandits

• Regulars
  • 1124 posts

Posted 16 December 2007 - 01:14 PM

Thats the point you do not know me from adam yet you have made an incorrect statement about me, libelous in fact how can a joke in a sig on an internet forum mean i am a danger to children?

You are barking mate look up the words 'real life' and 'fantasy' and see what i mean!

I also speak my mind also like others here and my mates like that about me and i like others to speak their mind as long as thier point is valid.

I can take a joke and have a warped sense of humour and can see the funny side to most things but jokin about a poor innocent child whose fate is not yet clear is f*ckin sick in my minds eye!

I have nothing more to say about this except.....no i do not know you nor would i like to know you, Have you never heard of people judge people for what they say or how they behave?

#75 Guest_altharic_*

Guest_altharic_*
  • Guests

Posted 16 December 2007 - 01:25 PM

But my point is for example, if it was a sig about necrophillia just because its posted on the internet does that mean i partake in the act in real life?

#76 Geddy

Geddy

Banned

• Banned
  • 3433 posts

Donator

Posted 16 December 2007 - 05:57 PM

But my point is for example, if it was a sig about necrophillia just because its posted on the internet does that mean i partake in the act in real life?

In your case it does you dirty Welsh c*** ;)

#77 CrAzYbAr

CrAzYbAr

Japan bound

• Gold Supporters
  • 2640 posts

Posted 16 December 2007 - 08:20 PM

Guys can we not just let this rest until we are told *who edited it and why...

*I believe when a post/thread is edited the poster should be told why (as I said last night)

I quote everyone here........We are her for FME not arguements!

Last comment on your post Ady...Are you stating we are drag queens? :p

This is a site for EMULATION purposes of older machines. Not playing strategies.
If you are more interested in playing modern machines,
visit Jackpottyforums

(DOND is around now on this site..... How long was this sig out of date...!)

#78 ady

ady

The furniture

• Moderators
  • 14204 posts

Posted 16 December 2007 - 08:25 PM

Last comment on your post Ady...Are you stating we are drag queens? :p

lol had to read it Twice to see what you meant :)

Cheers though CB for highlighting my comment bud.

Guys can we not just let this rest until we are told *who edited it and why...

*I believe when a post/thread is edited the poster should be told why (as I said last night)

I quote everyone here........We are here for FME not arguements!

#79 geegee-11

geegee-11

• Regulars
  • 201 posts

Posted 17 December 2007 - 12:05 PM

as i don't post on here much i've got to stick my nose into this 1
1 )for a start ALTH your signature really is sick let me ask you a little question if it was your daughter that had been kidnapped would you like other people to (JOKE) about you daughter being killed as a parent i certainly wouldn't there is still a glimmer of hope that she will be found alive. and you find that amusing?????????
2) this is an emulation site for people to enjoy
3) everyone is entitled to make a living
4) why should anyone put in all there hard work for someone else to take it and make a profit for themselves on ebay

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users