78 replies to this topic

#41 Geddy

Geddy

Banned

• Banned
  • 3433 posts

Donator

Posted 15 December 2007 - 06:00 PM

I personally find it worse having WWE/WWF/$&%# wrestlers as avatars but what do I know.... ;)

#42 CrAzYbAr

CrAzYbAr

Japan bound

• Gold Supporters
  • 2640 posts

Posted 15 December 2007 - 06:26 PM

I had a nap today...I was going to get Christmas presents but I just dropped off:(
Now I'll have to find another time or order online!

This is a site for EMULATION purposes of older machines. Not playing strategies.
If you are more interested in playing modern machines,
visit Jackpottyforums

(DOND is around now on this site..... How long was this sig out of date...!)

#43 VampUK

VampUK

Grumpy sod!

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1829 posts

Posted 15 December 2007 - 06:39 PM

Should this not go to the abyss now? Totally off topic and just handbag stuff now.

Posted Image

#44 jamesb99_1999

jamesb99_1999

Designed Layabout

• New Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2176 posts

Posted 15 December 2007 - 06:41 PM

I agree it should be in the abyss. Should have never been in the new releases in the first place - that was part of the point.
J<br /><br /><br /><br />A man

#45 jamesb99_1999

jamesb99_1999

Designed Layabout

• New Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2176 posts

Posted 15 December 2007 - 09:41 PM

How the f*ck can anybody delete my honest comments from here - and why the hell is the thread still in new releases anyway -

People talk about Andy being protected on Fruit forums but I have never seen anything as disgusting as the special treatment Steve and Altharic get on here. I have been here for many years too and have an honest opinion, however it seems that anybody who points out how disgusting Steve's marketing tricks have been can go to hell.

Why is this still in New Releases??? Why were my perfectly calm, perfectly metered comments removed yet you allow Altharic who intimidates, threatens and jokes about child murder to have his comment?

I do not normally bother having a go at Altharic, because it's kind of like telling Elton John he's gay but whichever way you look at it he is an abusive bully. It may be light hearted if you really believe that, but to allow this person's comment to stand and mine to be deleted is disgusting.

Also Why is this thread in new releases? FRUITMAN69 I just hope you are ashamed the way you have behaved over the whole of this exploitation of people who are supposed to be your friends.

I would like to know which moderator did this as they really are up Altharic and Steve's ar*e. Just because I do not come in to chat as regularly as him, does not mean I am not as important. I do not threaten and abuse every new member we have either. If this is you Adyb I am disgusted as you are normally so level headed, but I know you are close to Altharic.

Absolutely disgusted!!!!!

#46 ady

ady

The furniture

• Moderators
  • 14204 posts

Posted 15 December 2007 - 10:27 PM

If this is you Adyb I am disgusted as you are normally so level headed, but I know you are close to Altharic.

Hi J.....excuse me mate, but as a postie I haven't hardly been on this week at all...a little busy right now.

Thanks for the 'level headed' comment, seriously a cheers.........

Nope i'm not close to Alth (within the forums), but outside YES the guy is a helpfull fella I do talk to, and any edit I make I also make a point of sending a PM to the poster as to what I have done and why.

-----------

To be honest I have only just read this post......and I basically think it's sad that 'we' (FME/Sim/Emu--whatever) supporters feel the need to rip at each other again!

#47 jamesb99_1999

jamesb99_1999

Designed Layabout

• New Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2176 posts

Posted 15 December 2007 - 10:33 PM

I appreciate it wasn't you. But I still don't understand why Alths nasty comment about me was left in a thread while my comments (in retaliation from constant picking comments by Steve, both here and on FF where he probably doesn't know I am johnnyBE about how crap my sims were I made an honest judgement call about his marketing techniques). I still don't understand why this is still in new releases and appreciate that this might be being seen as disruptive to FE - I do not wish that as I love this site more than any of the others (which is why I still use my original username on it), however am the sort of person who will always defend myself - it's in my nature!! :)

I am not getting in to a slanging match with anybody - If you see I didn't make one secondary comment last night even in retaliation to two posts that had to be deleted by others.

#48 ady

ady

The furniture

• Moderators
  • 14204 posts

Posted 15 December 2007 - 10:41 PM

Fair comment, mabey the person who altered the post should contact you.

I suggest you PM all the FE staff J and ask who it was and why fella.

-------------

Not an arguement of mine One little bit mate.....

I too read all the 'tit-for-tat' that goes on, but rightly or wrongly I don't know the history..........therefore don't get involved.

#49 ady

ady

The furniture

• Moderators
  • 14204 posts

Posted 15 December 2007 - 11:09 PM

If this is you Adyb I am disgusted as you are normally so level headed, but I know you are close to Altharic.

Actually J, just read it again.........with you making that comment as I see it you are trying to 'draw people in'.........

You know it has nothing to do with me, so please feel free to reply.....as I see it you was quick enough to judge me in the thread and send and then reply to my PM's (which won't be shown before you say anying).........given that I am a little puzzled as to why you haven't replied on this thread on the comments you made wrongly about me!

#50 jamesb99_1999

jamesb99_1999

Designed Layabout

• New Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2176 posts

Posted 15 December 2007 - 11:17 PM

I wasn't going to reply to this thread again and start things off, but as you directly ask me for clarification.

Actually I did - I said on the immediate next thread I appreciate it wasn't you. I don't know who it is who so protects Altharic to be honest. I did say if it was you I would be suprised Adyb if you read it. If you want to use that as a reason to join in with Altharic and Steve then fine, again as I said I apologise for any unintended inference. But again I expect to be slated as I have dared say what a hell of a lot of people feel too scared to say. A) It's disgusting charged for sims keep coming in to this forum as new releases etc. B) It's disgusting to joke about killing babies in your signature. See some of the comments with people who were upset in this prior thread, however people feel afraid they will be picked on if they speak out about Altharic's actions.

Bullying like Altharic does is the lowest of the low in my opinion.

#51 Bandits

Bandits

• Regulars
  • 1124 posts

Posted 15 December 2007 - 11:58 PM

I agree with james jokin about killing babies or in madelin's case young child is f*ckin sick,Any responsible adult would not do such a thing and only an uneducated fool would joke about such evil! its sick! prisons are full of sicko rapists and child molesting murders and to joke about such evil just puts you in their league.

#52 Guest_altharic_*

Guest_altharic_*
  • Guests

Posted 16 December 2007 - 01:46 AM

Ok tell me this how long has the sig been there and how long has it taken for you to mention it?
Only when i handed you and your mates arse to you do you bother raising the fact it is there.
Now there is no protection here jamesb you trolled a thread and i called you on it, you and your piss mates have in pm have daily mail style witch hunted me nice try.

#53 GaryChandler

GaryChandler

Banned

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 616 posts

Posted 16 December 2007 - 02:19 AM

To be fair we all know altheric is the biggest dick head on here, where do you live by the way?

#54 Guest_altharic_*

Guest_altharic_*
  • Guests

Posted 16 December 2007 - 03:24 AM

Another dictionary needed, and quit the abuse, i can spell it better than you and have a larger vocabulary.

#55 Bandits

Bandits

• Regulars
  • 1124 posts

Posted 16 December 2007 - 09:11 AM

Another dictionary needed, and quit the abuse, i can spell it better than you and have a larger vocabulary.

altharic if you are so intelligent use it for good and not to insult a poor helpless child whose fate is unknown & nobody thinks your childish selfish comment is funny so why write such crap?

If you're so clever grow up and get a life! & stop insulting madeline!

#56 CrAzYbAr

CrAzYbAr

Japan bound

• Gold Supporters
  • 2640 posts

Posted 16 December 2007 - 09:25 AM

How on earth did complaining about pricing a Simulation lead on to complaining about Alth's sig...Are people here just looking for things to complain about here?
I'm sure if something of distaste came up, senior management would have had it dealt with.
Maybe you should all dial the argumenting down.
PS. "Argumenting" No need for dictionary, just made a new word up thats all;)

This is a site for EMULATION purposes of older machines. Not playing strategies.
If you are more interested in playing modern machines,
visit Jackpottyforums

(DOND is around now on this site..... How long was this sig out of date...!)

#57 yorkie07808

yorkie07808

ReMember

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 364 posts

Posted 16 December 2007 - 10:34 AM

Can i add my 2 pennies worth here.

If you want these new machines which are not emulations but are made up by the owner then i see no reason to sell them as they are after all his own work.

The emulations on the other hand are just that just the roms from a fruit machine placed into a computer skin. Ok so the artwork and lamping takes ages to do in some cases but it is not as if you spent ages programming how the machine behaves as thats already done by the fruit machine manufactures.

#58 jamesb99_1999

jamesb99_1999

Designed Layabout

• New Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2176 posts

Posted 16 December 2007 - 10:42 AM

Firstly Crazybar - If you re-read what's happened. A mass of comments were removed from the general thread only leaving Altharic's hate filled bile - Which is why I stated Altharic has again been treated differently. The comments about his signature have been coming up for ages (as well as his abuse of every single new member as well as vile rantings in the shoutbox of which I wouldn't even bother going on about as it's kind of like shooting fish), I used these as a way of expressing how he gets away with murder and bullying.

Secondly Yorkie if you re-read the thread nobody is complaining about anybody selling anything. People can sell their body or soul for all I care, it's theirs even if the coding would have taken less time to do than most decent DX's as he rehashes old routines and has no complex code like animations to handle. The way he does it has been what has been complained about. A million people create charged for simulations, no others get on here as new releases. In fact I can think of no other example where something that you have to pay for comes under new releases on a free site. Also and I know this gets to thirdly but forgive me; it's the constant random threads on this and other sites every couple of weeks extolling the virtues of said site and abusing stuff that I gave away for free.. As far as I am concerned his marketing has been an abuse to a respectful FM scene.

#59 ady

ady

The furniture

• Moderators
  • 14204 posts

Posted 16 December 2007 - 10:46 AM

Guys can we not just let this rest until we are told *who edited it and why...

*I believe when a post/thread is edited the poster should be told why (as I said last night)

I quote everyone here........We are her for FME not arguements!

#60 Geddy

Geddy

Banned

• Banned
  • 3433 posts

Donator

Posted 16 December 2007 - 10:53 AM

Eeeeee it's the shits when you complain about certain folk getting away with murder on certain forums and nothing gets done about it..... it is soooo frustrating.... ;)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users