78 replies to this topic

#1 jamesb99_1999

jamesb99_1999

Designed Layabout

• New Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2176 posts

Posted 14 December 2007 - 11:13 AM

Just looking through some old threads looking for a file. It's interesting looking back though, as many people disagreed with this being charged for and we still have the same old crap about how good these are every couple of weeks by some mystery member. They are all written off the same block of code, no animation has ever been added in to it and compared to software illusions etc. they seem to be very basic. So I don't get what the person releasing them is going on about "all his hardwork" - they also pay out well out of percentage. Also as well if anybody notices the creator going on about they are all his own work, he has used ideas from everybody elses machines and reel graphics mostly lifted off real machines.. Oh holier than though Steve is full of it.

If he wants to try and sell these he should go to the open market, not try and pressgang friends in to it.

* I am sure the creator will come back and say (as he always has the cheek to) I might be able to churn them out in minutes or whatever and mine had bugs in. But A) Mine were released free. B) Mine were released free. C) Mine were a hell of a lot more complex. I actually used animations and reel profiles rather than random win blocks which a five year old could write. I could re-write anyone of his machine in less than a day as could a 7 year old. He will also say his pay out to percentage much more over time.. Bull.

I don't want to cause offense but I get annoyed with every other week seeing some free advertising for something that's being charged for and must have taken about 5 minutes to write.

Yeah PM me again Steve asking what my problem is. Maybe it's you who have the problem charging friends for rubbish.

PS: This was one of about 1million threads I could have chosen (free advertising) discussing these charged items.
J<br /><br /><br /><br />A man

#2 alfie09

alfie09

untouchable

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 210 posts

Posted 14 December 2007 - 12:40 PM

thats a little harsh james... thought you were one of the good guys on here:bigeyes06:obviosly i dont know what has gone on in the background, but you have always replyed to me when ive asked for your help, your always the first to help others if you can on a thread, so why the rant at steve? not like you mate!!!

#3 stevedude2

stevedude2

• Regulars
  • 1043 posts

Posted 14 December 2007 - 01:46 PM

Leave it out James - there's enough bickering in FME already.
Watch out! There's a SIG thief about...

#4 jamesb99_1999

jamesb99_1999

Designed Layabout

• New Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2176 posts

Posted 14 December 2007 - 03:05 PM

This is the problem - when somebody has their mind to say what they think about the marketing tactics employed they are in the wrong?? Whatever.. I just think with all the work people do for free somebody who claims their work takes them ages to do so should be able to charge for it has a massive cheek flooding forums with it.

And everybody goes --- "DON'T HAVE A GO AT STEVE" = because he did some classic layouts that were locked nobody can ever speak their mind about him, even when it's true?

#5 kriss

kriss

Creator Of Stuff

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2735 posts

Posted 14 December 2007 - 03:11 PM

with my Layouts if you take mine lol... I will pay you hehe:p ;)

#6 nails

nails

The furniture

• Regulars
  • 4578 posts

Posted 14 December 2007 - 03:13 PM

Leave it out James - there's enough bickering in FME already.

2nd m8

#7 jamesb99_1999

jamesb99_1999

Designed Layabout

• New Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2176 posts

Posted 14 December 2007 - 03:19 PM

2nd m8

nothing against you nails as I like you - but that's hardly a suprise you would say that as you were the last to start a thread advertising his "wares"..... If anybody else did the same crap fruitman69 did you would all be pissed off about it; seems it's again one rule for one and another for everybody else.

#8 Guest_altharic_*

Guest_altharic_*
  • Guests

Posted 14 December 2007 - 03:22 PM

This is the problem - when somebody has their mind to say what they think about the marketing tactics employed they are in the wrong?? Whatever.. I just think with all the work people do for free somebody who claims their work takes them ages to do so should be able to charge for it has a massive cheek flooding forums with it.

And everybody goes --- "DON'T HAVE A GO AT STEVE" = because he did some classic layouts that were locked nobody can ever speak their mind about him, even when it's true?

Why don't you piss of back to fruit forums and post your shite? its a little dead atm is that why you chose here?

PS overuse of the optional thread title makes you look more of a #@#@#@#.

#9 Guest_altharic_*

Guest_altharic_*
  • Guests

Posted 14 December 2007 - 03:23 PM

Why don't you piss off back to fruit forums and post your shite? its a little dead atm is that why you chose here?

#10 jamesb99_1999

jamesb99_1999

Designed Layabout

• New Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2176 posts

Posted 14 December 2007 - 03:23 PM

Why don't you piss of back to fruit forums and post your shite? its a little dead atm is that why you chose here?

So the Alth speaks.. Waiting for a some of your bile -- Been a couple of weeks now!! I spend as much time here as Fruit Forums, and I though they weren't exclusive... Or is it because you are banned from there you say that?

PS Double posting makes you look a total dickwad

#11 alfie09

alfie09

untouchable

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 210 posts

Posted 14 December 2007 - 03:27 PM

fair play, didn't need an explanation, just thought you might be having a bad day, EVERY ONE is entitled to an opinion, regaurdless of what certain people say on here..

im normaly the first to lose my temper and start a row for no reason, not saying your doing that of course, but as i said, i dont know whats been said in the past about it all so im just going on the fact your both good guys, and thats it i guess...lol

#12 kriss

kriss

Creator Of Stuff

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2735 posts

Posted 14 December 2007 - 03:27 PM

;) ;) ;) :lol: hey just chill like me

#13 Guest_altharic_*

Guest_altharic_*
  • Guests

Posted 14 December 2007 - 03:34 PM

PS Double posting makes you look a total dickwad

I am posting from a mobile phone f***tard it does that sometimes.
You know of them things that go ring ring. Why not post this shite at ff and have done.

#14 jamesb99_1999

jamesb99_1999

Designed Layabout

• New Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2176 posts

Posted 14 December 2007 - 03:37 PM

I am posting from a mobile phone f***tard it does that sometimes.
You know of them things that go ring ring. Why not post this shite at ff and have done.

For somebody who posts everywhere in a nasty way this is a bit rich.. Still got your singature claiming to have killed a little kid?? All I have is an opinion. I do not believe that you are deep down a nasty person, but that's how you express yourself.

PS Messaging from a mobile phone doesn't stop you being a dickwad, especially somebody as experienced as yourself.

#15 Guest_altharic_*

Guest_altharic_*
  • Guests

Posted 14 December 2007 - 03:49 PM

For somebody who posts everywhere in a nasty way this is a bit rich.. Still got your singature claiming to have killed a little kid?? All I have is an opinion. I do not believe that you are deep down a nasty person, but that's how you express yourself.

PS Messaging from a mobile phone doesn't stop you being a dickwad, especially somebody as experienced as yourself.

Your opinion means f***all to me as i can see you are another of the self appointed internet shrinks. YOU are one that started posting crap about Steve green eyed monster cos you dropped a bollock me thinks.

#16 kriss

kriss

Creator Of Stuff

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2735 posts

Posted 14 December 2007 - 03:51 PM

Stop you two i like you both and i dont want to see you two both fightin

#17 CrAzYbAr

CrAzYbAr

Japan bound

• Gold Supporters
  • 2640 posts

Posted 14 December 2007 - 05:43 PM

Stop you two i like you both and i dont want to see you two both fightin

For once, exactly right Kriss...(Though I don't "like" them in that way and I'm sure you don't either!:p)

But seriously...
This is Fruit-Emu...Everything is kept calm and pleasant here...
ALth, I know what you try to say here, but in that way it's just asking for a response...And then what he says makes you say something again, Just calm down over the whole issue already everyone!

This is a site for EMULATION purposes of older machines. Not playing strategies.
If you are more interested in playing modern machines,
visit Jackpottyforums

(DOND is around now on this site..... How long was this sig out of date...!)

#18 fruitman69

fruitman69

Layout Designer

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPip
  • 1098 posts

Posted 14 December 2007 - 08:13 PM

Deleted
Follow us on facebook http://www.facebook....131728946893342
www.reelsoffun.co.uk

#19 fruitman69

fruitman69

Layout Designer

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPip
  • 1098 posts

Posted 14 December 2007 - 08:16 PM

Just looking through some old threads looking for a file. It's interesting looking back though, as many people disagreed with this being charged for and we still have the same old crap about how good these are every couple of weeks by some mystery member. They are all written off the same block of code, no animation has ever been added in to it and compared to software illusions etc. they seem to be very basic. So I don't get what the person releasing them is going on about "all his hardwork" - they also pay out well out of percentage. Also as well if anybody notices the creator going on about they are all his own work, he has used ideas from everybody elses machines and reel graphics mostly lifted off real machines.. Oh holier than though Steve is full of it.

If he wants to try and sell these he should go to the open market, not try and pressgang friends in to it.

* I am sure the creator will come back and say (as he always has the cheek to) I might be able to churn them out in minutes or whatever and mine had bugs in. But A) Mine were released free. B) Mine were released free. C) Mine were a hell of a lot more complex. I actually used animations and reel profiles rather than random win blocks which a five year old could write. I could re-write anyone of his machine in less than a day as could a 7 year old. He will also say his pay out to percentage much more over time.. Bull.

I don't want to cause offense but I get annoyed with every other week seeing some free advertising for something that's being charged for and must have taken about 5 minutes to write.

Yeah PM me again Steve asking what my problem is. Maybe it's you who have the problem charging friends for rubbish.

PS: This was one of about 1million threads I could have chosen (free advertising) discussing these charged items.

the first 20 spins are enhanced to show the features and pays out more than normal - paid versions dont do this.

As for reel profiles rather than random blocks ? thats the proper way!! each reel has a set amount of symbols and randomly picks one,nearly all machines have reel strips even if they are virtual sets and physical sets. % is controlled via this method eg 1 cherry on a 24 stop reel = 1 in 24 chance over the longterm etc etc.

And why spend all the time moaning about people starting threads about these games on this site then start one yourself ? Thats made yourself look stupid not anyone else.

I have not press ganged anybody to buy, and if you think im in it for the money your wrong and the few sales that i have had are not even paying for my site costs, so in a way you have had the last laugh but its just a hobbie to me anyway like MFME was so im not bothered at least i had a go at something new.

Steve
Follow us on facebook http://www.facebook....131728946893342
www.reelsoffun.co.uk

#20 Guest_altharic_*

Guest_altharic_*
  • Guests

Posted 14 December 2007 - 08:19 PM

Deleted

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users