78 replies to this topic

#21 alfie09

alfie09

untouchable

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 210 posts

Posted 14 December 2007 - 09:52 PM

happy days..... 2 deleted posts in 10 mins..... see im not the only one who dares to speak my mind....

altharic, or what ever you call your self, your a complete dick head, the most constructive thing you have ever said or done, was leave fruit forums and....well thats it! time after time i see you with your 6 word posts, stupid answers and digs, f*** me, look at your sig!! your a complete sicko that either needs help, or locking up.... you find it funny cracking wise ones about missing little girls do you? obviously not a parent your self, and if you are, well, that defies thinking about in all honesty... but thats enough about the freak!

ive sat back and not got involved in this sim issue partly because i respect james but more to the point i get on well with steve and support him 100% in what he dose, the time he takes doing it, and the fact he charges so...so you dont like what steves doing? in what way dose it harm you?... dont read his posts, simple as, why get upset, you either buy the sims, or you dont......

james to be honest, i thought better of you, steve dose run his site at a loss, i know this, and i am in the process of helping him generate more sales thru promotion, for free of course, as he has a family to support as most of you do, and i know how hard it can be making a go of things on the net...... it was only 5 weeks ago i was asking you for coding help for my upgreaded site james, and you offered your help. so just let steve be, hes done you no harm......

#22 VampUK

VampUK

Grumpy sod!

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1829 posts

Posted 14 December 2007 - 09:55 PM

happy days..... 2 deleted posts in 10 mins..... see vamp, im not the only one who dares to speak my mind....

Why try and involve me?

Posted Image

#23 alfie09

alfie09

untouchable

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 210 posts

Posted 14 December 2007 - 09:57 PM

double post....double post

#24 jamesb99_1999

jamesb99_1999

Designed Layabout

• New Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2176 posts

Posted 14 December 2007 - 09:59 PM

Why involve me>??? :p

oh and it was Steve's little digs at my sims that made me speak out by the way.
J<br /><br /><br /><br />A man

#25 VampUK

VampUK

Grumpy sod!

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1829 posts

Posted 14 December 2007 - 09:59 PM

sorry vamp, didnt meen to..... i will edit. dont even know why i did that tbh

Ok no problem.

Posted Image

#26 Guest_altharic_*

Guest_altharic_*
  • Guests

Posted 14 December 2007 - 10:08 PM

happy days..... 2 deleted posts in 10 mins..... see im not the only one who dares to speak my mind....

altharic, or what ever you call your self, your a complete dick head, the most constructive thing you have ever said or done, was leave fruit forums and....well thats it! time after time i see you with your 6 word posts, stupid answers and digs, f*** me, look at your sig!! your a complete sicko that either needs help, or locking up.... you find it funny cracking wise ones about missing little girls do you? obviously not a parent your self, and if you are, well, that defies thinking about in all honesty... but thats enough about the freak!

ive sat back and not got involved in this sim issue partly because i respect james but more to the point i get on well with steve and support him 100% in what he dose, the time he takes doing it, and the fact he charges so...so you dont like what steves doing? in what way dose it harm you?... dont read his posts, simple as, why get upset, you either buy the sims, or you dont......

james to be honest, i thought better of you, steve dose run his site at a loss, i know this, and i am in the process of helping him generate more sales thru promotion, for free of course, as he has a family to support as most of you do, and i know how hard it can be making a go of things on the net...... it was only 5 weeks ago i was asking you for coding help for my upgreaded site james, and you offered your help. so just let steve be, hes done you no harm......

My sig has f*** all to do with this i have helped with many layouts hundreds in fact except i ask for no credit i don't want or need the bother.
Played one from moco, ross, bugs and trouty or johnnyafcs impacts?
I have had a hand insome way with a lot of their layouts whether it be supply of roms, testing or getting the stake right.
Then leeching #@#@#@#s like you come a long and get all holy on me.
f*** right off

#27 Daza5056

Daza5056

DAZA = DArienne ZAkowski

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 719 posts

Posted 14 December 2007 - 10:21 PM

How can a website run at a loss ??

They are so cheap now and they even come with a FREE domain name for $2.95 (£1.50) a month !!!

Hostinginsiders.com - affordable webhosting with a free domain name

#28 VampUK

VampUK

Grumpy sod!

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1829 posts

Posted 14 December 2007 - 10:24 PM

How can a website run at a loss ??

They are so cheap now and they even come with a FREE domain name for $2.95 (£1.50) a month !!!

Hostinginsiders.com - affordable webhosting with a free domain name

I assume he means the cost of the site is more than he is getting for his sims.
Maybe he ain't shifting many.

Posted Image

#29 alfie09

alfie09

untouchable

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 210 posts

Posted 14 December 2007 - 10:59 PM

My sig has f*** all to do with this i have helped with many layouts hundreds in fact except i ask for no credit i don't want or need the bother.
Played one from moco, ross, bugs and trouty or johnnyafcs impacts?
I have had a hand insome way with a lot of their layouts whether it be supply of roms, testing or getting the stake right.
Then leeching #@#@#@#s like you come a long and get all holy on me.
f*** right off

lmfao...... ohh mr. "ive helped with layouts" ... well give the man a pat on the back, so me and the other 24,000 members are leaches... tell that to the admin, get all our accounts deleted right now..... bly, thought thats what the site was for!!!.... for every one to enjoy .... but no, here comes mr atharic, the guy that insults people, is so twisted he cant even see just how wrong a simple little comment at the bottom of each of his posts is....

nothing to do with being holy pal... i cant believe you have the balls to even joke about stuff like that, let alone have it displayed in every one of your posts.......

so you keep on doing it, and i will keep on at you my ill little dung beetle till you change it.... and trust me,... i will be on your case 24/7.....AS SHOULD EVERY SINGLE MEMBER THAT HAS CHILDREN.... YOUR f*****g SICK PAL!!!!

#30 todd1970

todd1970

The furniture

• Regulars
  • 6818 posts

Posted 14 December 2007 - 11:10 PM

I said i wasnt gonna get involved in this..but Matt ye made a fair point there..I have children 2 of em infact..wether they are mine is a different matter but see the missus about that one.:bigeyes20:

Alths signature might be offensive at first glance..but Alth is Alth and i know for a fact the comments are meant firmly tongue in cheek..if i thought any of Alths comments were serious id be the 1st to complain to a Mod or Admin.

We are all part of the one "happy family" here at FE and keeping this argument going and going isnt good for the scene..Lets forget about all nastiness and not rock the boat here.
Mmmmmm...Sandy ive 'ad her ye know. :)

#31 GaryChandler

GaryChandler

Banned

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 616 posts

Posted 14 December 2007 - 11:15 PM

Yeah i agree and i aint even got children.

You sick c***.

#32 Guest_altharic_*

Guest_altharic_*
  • Guests

Posted 14 December 2007 - 11:18 PM

Christ on a bike what are you on tonight?
First of all you do not know me you have never spoken to me and anyone who has just sees my humour for what it is, a joke, well hound me all you like mate i care not just be another random user taking a pop at me to look good with his emates.

Carry on, do what you like but shit posts like yours prove i've won.

#33 alfie09

alfie09

untouchable

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 210 posts

Posted 14 December 2007 - 11:32 PM

won what? sorry, have i missed something here?... is it national be a complete ars hole day?..... yep, you win... hands down...

and your right, i dont know you, and i never wish too, the last person i knew with that kind of tounge in cheek humour was jeffory dalmah.... says it all really.... maybe you are that way inclined?

what makes a person post that "as a joke"?... surly you must have known sooner or later you were going to up set someone with it!! and yet you still think its ok!!!

and just for your own personal little diary, im not on anything tonight, or any other night, i have 5 children to get up to in the morning.......

think about what you find funny, or amusing, as it will always effect others

#34 Guest_altharic_*

Guest_altharic_*
  • Guests

Posted 14 December 2007 - 11:37 PM

5 kids eh and you are arguing with a stranger on the internet at midnight!

Keep up with your bollocks

#35 alfie09

alfie09

untouchable

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 210 posts

Posted 14 December 2007 - 11:46 PM

lol.. yep.. 5 kids, and i'll be on the pc till at least 4 o'clock, then i'll be ready at 5 to look after them all day, and so on ect ect... thats the dedication of a parent.... some thing i now know you are not... and all i can say is i hope you never have kids...... not for general day to day problems all the parents on here face but for their sakes ...... and yes my little ray of sunshine... im gunna keep talking bollocks, running you down, hounding you, till you see sence

#36 Guest_altharic_*

Guest_altharic_*
  • Guests

Posted 14 December 2007 - 11:52 PM

Now you really need to tread carefully here my sides are splitting really was that last post a joke or is it a wind up?

#37 alfie09

alfie09

untouchable

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 210 posts

Posted 15 December 2007 - 12:14 AM

ahhhhh dear.... good night arthritus, i mean aldershot, for god sakes.. im a joke!!... sorry, i meen anthrax.. im off to tread carefully into the sitting room to watch csi miami...might see you on there ? but i will be back.. in about 55 min.. full of beens and awaiting your next post... if your not otherwise occupied doing something strange in your wardrobe with an orange wedged in your ars and a bag on your head?...

talk soon

#38 Guest_altharic_*

Guest_altharic_*
  • Guests

Posted 15 December 2007 - 12:21 AM

I'd spend more time finding and reading a dictionary.

#39 Guest_altharic_*

Guest_altharic_*
  • Guests

Posted 15 December 2007 - 02:03 AM

Good lad :-)

#40 Guest_altharic_*

Guest_altharic_*
  • Guests

Posted 15 December 2007 - 03:28 PM

Aww after his hour sleep he must have gone to bed.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users