jamesy4's Content

There have been 196 items by jamesy4 (Search limited from 01-May 14)

Sort by                Order  

#253431 Old joke (it made me giggle)

Posted by jamesy4 on 30 June 2013 - 01:00 PM in Any Topic Chat

There were two church-going women gossiping in front of the store when a dusty old cowboy rode up. He tied up in front of the saloon, walked around behind his horse, lifted its tail and kissed the horse full on its rectum.

Repulsed, one of the women asked, "That's disgusting, why did you do THAT?"

To which the cowboy replied, "I've got chapped lips." 

Confused, the women continued, "Does that make them feel better?"

"No, but it stops me from licking them!"

#264419 Project Amber 1.0900

Posted by jamesy4 on 03 March 2014 - 09:37 PM in Project Amber

Thanks for the update on this Guitar, also may I have a login please? forgot to ask last week.

#254732 Tenner competition

Posted by jamesy4 on 29 July 2013 - 02:24 PM in Any Topic Chat

I've managed to get £200, but when i try to post my pic it just shows up as a blank thumbnail :bigeyes06: .

Upload the picture to tinypic or imageshack and use the picture frame icon which is just below the smiley face.

#254717 Tenner competition

Posted by jamesy4 on 29 July 2013 - 02:02 AM in Any Topic Chat

I will try this in the morning ! looks like a fun challenge

Edit: When will this competition end?

#329573 A - Z Of Fruit Machines

Posted by jamesy4 on 08 December 2019 - 09:10 AM in Any Topic Chat

Nudge Nudge Wink Wink

#329508 A - Z Of Fruit Machines

Posted by jamesy4 on 05 December 2019 - 12:57 PM in Any Topic Chat

Thunderbirds

#310755 What machine's from your slotting days would you wish to see emulated

Posted by jamesy4 on 09 November 2017 - 03:48 PM in General FME Discussion

Wishlist:

Hot X (Party TIme)

Full House Bingo

Bingo Belle

Hi Lo Silver

Daylight Robbery

Party People (Fruit Machine)

Jungle Jive

Cluedo (Similar to Pink Panther)

Hokey Cokey (one day maybe)

Bank Raid

Bullion Bars (one day maybe)

-------------------------

If anyone knows the name of this machine as my mind has just gone completely blank and all I know of it is, it was a 3 player machine and on the top board you had 3 firemen as the top reels.

#310760 What machine's from your slotting days would you wish to see emulated

Posted by jamesy4 on 09 November 2017 - 04:06 PM in General FME Discussion

ahh yeah, that's the one, thanks FruitJunkie!

#273028 Let's restore peace!

Posted by jamesy4 on 08 August 2014 - 07:41 PM in Any Topic Chat

Did I miss something really bad as I rarely reply to any topics?

#294076 {SYSTEM 1}Party Time Arena

Posted by jamesy4 on 13 November 2016 - 11:57 PM in System 1

Thanks very much for this one! love playing it!

Only had a few 'No Connection To Master' during the top board after I got a win and it's gone up, but nonetheless it's working fine and I like how only one can go up at a time!

Party Games Next? or Party Bingo? or Adders n Ladders? :D

#257764 ShoutBox will soon be closing...

Posted by jamesy4 on 14 September 2013 - 11:50 PM in Site News

So you are taking the Shoutbox away from those who have not done anything wrong? You got to think of people who have very short arm movements or problems with their arm/hand movement and use shoutbox to interact.

Why not ban them from seeing the Shoutbox but the rest of the site? would save a lot of hassle.

#256522 Guess the WIP

Posted by jamesy4 on 27 August 2013 - 08:08 AM in Forthcoming Releases

Any holes a goal :D

Trust someone to say that! :D

#256565 Guess the WIP

Posted by jamesy4 on 27 August 2013 - 08:09 PM in Forthcoming Releases

Since it might be a big feature trail, i'm going to go with 'Popeye'

#303367 You best moments with mfme 5 so far

Posted by jamesy4 on 06 May 2017 - 07:46 PM in General FME Discussion

I have liked the release of MFME v5 from the start, didn't think that playing Party Time was possible and then the question of 'Deal Or No Deal' came to light and those started getting done (although I wasn't a fan of those) but it's great to have those running and for those who have been asking for them to be done in the past same with Party Time.

I would like to see in the forthcoming years the possible listed (only if they can be done):-

- Party Games (Multi-Player Version)

- Hokey Cokey (Multi-Player Version)

- Coronation Street (Single Player Version or Multi-Player Version)

- Party Time Bingo (Multi-Player Version)

- Adders And Ladders (Single Player Version or Multi-Player Version) - Not Plasma Screen one.

- Clockwork Oranges (Single Player or Multi-Player Version)

#328191 {Scorpion 5}chris

Posted by jamesy4 on 08 September 2019 - 06:13 PM in Scorpion 5

This is why I don't normally post or interact anymore,

Things have took a turn and a very bad turn indeed, it isn't once what it used to be as it seems to be a FREE FOR ALL now.

I did try to create a layout a fair while ago with 'Ady' on 'Money Talks' but gave up as I ain't good when it comes to it as it would of been a disaster if I did do it!

The thing here is, people are uploading other people's work and is it any wonder why so many creators don't want to release their work on here anymore and upload it elsewhere? I don't blame them as their getting their hard work cut short and not many people actually give a thanks or that as I see only a fair few who actually say their thanks in the comments.

I do applaud all the layout creators and that and especially Wizard on the MFME Project and that, but I think it's high time to start thinking whether Fruit-Emu needs to be updated with newer Admins/Mods who can control/take over and for things to 'try' and go back to what they first were or just simply merge with another site.

I ain't saying the ones we have now don't do their fair share and that, they do an outstanding job but you can't expect them to be on all the time to deal with something like this when it does come or other useless stuff.

#258868 RIP THUNDERSTORM

Posted by jamesy4 on 02 October 2013 - 06:03 AM in Any Topic Chat

RIP Thunderstorm was reading this in my local newspaper - a very sad loss for FME

#281862 Reels Of Fun Discount code

Posted by jamesy4 on 29 May 2015 - 11:31 PM in Any Topic Chat

I have been more than happy with the service I have received from the Reels Of Fun site and have bought some games and then had to re-install my windows after a few times when it got buggy / lost a few installation files but never had a problem getting them back as fruitman has always let me know how to get them back and how to do it and that's a genuine offer that he has offered you in the above post as well, 3 codes for £1.49, I would take that deal up any day of the week !

#313664 Hokey Cokey Multiplayer DX

Posted by jamesy4 on 28 December 2017 - 10:54 PM in New Releases

What a great machine and a cracking DX!!! (love the little lyrics in the top reels as well, very nice touch!)

Was on my wishlist for many years and now that it's here, I'll be playing this at least a hour a day!!

Can't wait to see what you have next in the pipeline!!

#ThanksForThis!

#283139 Windows 10

Posted by jamesy4 on 05 August 2015 - 11:52 PM in Any Topic Chat

I recently downgraded from Windows 10 due to privacy issues, since they are tracking and forwarding data that you do.

Whether it's going on torrents, downloading a file, etc it is all recorded and soon they'll be able to hit you with a warning from the ISPs as I was on a IRC channel that I go on as there was a big talk about it and at least three people were hit with a letter from their ISPs for illegal downloads.

One of the major new functions that Windows 10 has recently updated in their latest line of product and no wonder the upgrade is free.

I don't really blame Windows for adding this in as it'll soon stop the illegal hunters as even changing the settings won't really do anything in the system.

Link: http://thenextweb.co...07/29/wind-nos/

Have fun as even turning off services, Microsoft and the Advertisers will know what you are doing from the first instant of start-up and theirs nothing we can do about it as it's passed by the Government.

#283010 Windows 10

Posted by jamesy4 on 29 July 2015 - 09:02 PM in Any Topic Chat

I ain't installing Windows 10 just yet as they've just released some bug information that they are sorting out that is involved with certain drivers and programs as my mate downloaded it and Sound Drivers and a fair few programs wouldn't work/install due to incompatibility as when it comes to certain things they need to be tested to be run first but with the early release of Windows 10, then I am just waiting til Windows 10.1 comes out with all the bug fixes.

#283336 Windows 10

Posted by jamesy4 on 18 August 2015 - 11:08 PM in Any Topic Chat

Did you read up on the topic about illegal Games and Software/Hardware now that was recently updated in Section 7b in their term within the new updates it has recently rolled out?

#273580 Have I missed something

Posted by jamesy4 on 24 August 2014 - 02:08 PM in Any Topic Chat

Okay, too much drama has been coming on here as of late and as a member I ain't one to front with anyone but this really needs to be cooled down as you don't want members coming on here and thinking it's a fighting zone and for everyone to have a dig at one another and then cause more arguments as it just needs to be toned down a little and for everyone to get along on the right path.

When I first joined this site back in 2007 everyone was so pleasant, nice and abmiring to one another and had respect whether decisions where not true or true but at the minute it seems to me like a bash zone so until this drama is finished then i'm gone.

#279667 "New Members" usergroup

Posted by jamesy4 on 08 March 2015 - 10:40 PM in Site News

Aw man, I would of preferred the pink name for Regulars :)

#300099 Maygay Just The ticket wdx

Posted by jamesy4 on 30 January 2017 - 11:44 PM in WIP for MFME5

Cracking Layout Tommy,

Used to play this quite a lot and you've done a superb job on it !

*just waits for it to hit the downloads* :)

#249639 Any requests of Dx's for laptop's (1024dx)

Posted by jamesy4 on 02 April 2013 - 11:06 PM in General FME Discussion

Pinball Nudger (2p or 5p) - The old classic (if it can be done please)