jamesy4's Content

There have been 196 items by jamesy4 (Search limited from 02-May 14)

Sort by                Order  

#318658 Deal or No Deal machine's can we name em all!

Posted by jamesy4 on 14 June 2018 - 09:10 PM in Any Topic Chat

Will name a few...

Deal Or No Deal 3D

Deal Or No Deal Easy Money

Deal Or No Deal The Big Reds

Deal Or No Deal The Bankers Birthday

#316889 A begging request for redraw

Posted by jamesy4 on 27 March 2018 - 06:29 PM in General FME Discussion

They have one of these in happy dayz amusements in blackpool.

I am there tomorrow, so I will get some hi-res pictures of this machine, they have one in the place where they do £1 Burgers as well unless anyone else wants to get some?

#316838 Why was I banned from arcade for filming party time streak?

Posted by jamesy4 on 26 March 2018 - 12:35 PM in General FME Discussion

Banned from the arcade? Seriously?

I have been in and seen quite a few people filming their machine sessions as well as Coral Island, Happy Dayz, Fun Palace, Star Attractions,

The female attendant who would be a snobby cow anyways as she has told me not to film any of my gameplay but yet it isn't against the rules that filming/videoing in a 18+ area is disallowed nor does any rule state that within the confine text of the Over 18's Area rules.

Fair enough some may judge that videoing/filming shouldn't be done, but would some amusements be packed or even checked out by others across the uk? I very highly doubt as it is getting them some custom from one person who is supplying the fun on YouTube or DailyMotion or Vimeo.

I would understand if you would of got banned in the normal area but come on, being banned for filming in a over 18 area? that is a bit below the belt.

Just reminds me when I got told not to film my 16+ streak of Party Time Number 2 In Star Attractions a few days ago in which I was told to delete or face a call from the Police....

#316554 RIP Stephen Hawking

Posted by jamesy4 on 14 March 2018 - 05:05 AM in Any Topic Chat

Another great loss to the world, One of the finer Scientologists in the world!

RIP Stephen Hawking.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-43396008

#316500 RIP Sir Ken Dodd

Posted by jamesy4 on 12 March 2018 - 03:37 AM in Any Topic Chat

R.I.P To one of the most respectable and great comedians of all time Sir Ken Dodd.

http://www.bbc.co.uk...ngland-43367267

#316499 How Is Blackpool For Hi Tech Machines :)

Posted by jamesy4 on 12 March 2018 - 03:35 AM in Real Fruit Machines

Blackpool is alright for some gameplay but spending too much time there is not good as I have experienced by going there 30+ times within less than 2 months :/

But Cleveleys On Thorton (Olympia Amusement) has recently been alright since they brought it up to scratch but still has the good ole Party Games (10p) but moved the Party Time Bingo to 25p a go (£25 JP) with all party times (standard and double decker) to respective £25 / £35 Jackpots. and still has the gold rush on 10p a go.

Has the rare occurrence of 'Rob Da Bank' machine in which I played and it was alright but didn't win much in the end!

But Coral Island is full of DOND / Bullion Bars type clone machines but to be honest has the good selection on all newer machiens on 10p a game on community but it set of only 3 machines near Bullion Bars (Reel Em In, Rainbow Games, etc) since they are supposed to be updating all the other community ones to match them.

I dislike the new Golden Game has the first time I went on it only got £1 board? yeah...pretty much sums up why I rarely played them.

#315734 Request: QPS - Bank Job DX

Posted by jamesy4 on 08 February 2018 - 11:03 PM in General FME Discussion

Wasn't someone working on this?

#315475 rob the bank fruit machine

Posted by jamesy4 on 30 January 2018 - 07:28 PM in Real Fruit Machines

in my local chipper they got a new fruit machine called rob the bank its the same as rainbow riches with the 3 rings on the main bord with the cash an features on the left side it was bulling to pay last nite got to 35 euro it went safe went low of a nine for jp went to 10  :biglaugh:

im just wondering what the features are worth there not numbered  :confused: like rainbow riches it could have been possible i may have got the jp feature but i didn't take it or will it just automatically pay when it lands on the jp feature thanks for any help  :spinny:   

When my local club first got this in (5 years ago) after they got rid of 'Gold Mine' and 'Piggy Bank' this came in and I played it and got a Jackpot on the first time it hit the board since all the lights were lit and could not lose but never really played any features but I am guessing some features (on red) could give the Jackpot but definitely knowing the main feature will give the streak.

I don't normally force a machine since you never know when it will give the JP but I just play it as it will come eventually when it is ready!

#314803 Birthday In The House

Posted by jamesy4 on 14 January 2018 - 04:53 AM in Any Topic Chat

Happy Birthday Captain, Have a great day!

#314802 Old Machines That Need Updating!

Posted by jamesy4 on 14 January 2018 - 04:47 AM in General FME Discussion

I know one that could be updated with maybe a sound fix which is Pink Panther

I know the sound roms are a little jumbled up but was wondering if a fix is available for it?

http://www.fruit-emu...ated-for-mfme5/

#314298 Caribbean Cash £35 Dx

Posted by jamesy4 on 05 January 2018 - 10:43 PM in Forthcoming Releases

Played this quite a few times whenever I have gone to Wales and not had much luck on it.

Looking forward to the release!

#314046 emulator

Posted by jamesy4 on 02 January 2018 - 09:41 PM in General FME Discussion

Just given the instructions to you via PM, hope this helps you gazza.

#313664 Hokey Cokey Multiplayer DX

Posted by jamesy4 on 28 December 2017 - 10:54 PM in New Releases

What a great machine and a cracking DX!!! (love the little lyrics in the top reels as well, very nice touch!)

Was on my wishlist for many years and now that it's here, I'll be playing this at least a hour a day!!

Can't wait to see what you have next in the pipeline!!

#ThanksForThis!

#313472 WTF r u :thumbs_up:2 2day

Posted by jamesy4 on 25 December 2017 - 03:07 PM in Any Topic Chat

07:00 - Woke up - Started to prepare everything
08:45 - Had a Full English Breakfast (with the family)

09:15 - Opened Presents

11:00 - Had a bit of game time to myself (playing retro games (Super Mario 64, Goldeneye and Super Mario World))

13:00 - Watched 'White Christmas'

16:30 - Having Christmas Dinner With The Famiy

18:00 - Planning a hour on MFME

19:30 - Going round to friends for drinks, chat, games, nibbles and food!

01:00 - Home and sleep

Tomorrow

Got the rest of the family coming up so it'll be a fun day to see everyone, having a big buffet, drinks, games, a lot of chat and other things

#313447 New Downloads folder

Posted by jamesy4 on 24 December 2017 - 10:28 PM in General FME Discussion

I would prefer a new category (MFME 6) and then all layouts uploaded there with the new settings, as it will make it a lot easier for people that way as some will just get confused otherwise.

#312856 {Scorpion 4}The Streak three player - £25 Dx

Posted by jamesy4 on 14 December 2017 - 04:15 PM in Scorpion 4

Thanks very much for this! 

#312803 Up and coming MFME release

Posted by jamesy4 on 13 December 2017 - 12:48 PM in WIP for MFME5

Thanks for the news Wizard, looking forward to it!

#312784 So......new machine?

Posted by jamesy4 on 13 December 2017 - 12:42 AM in Real Fruit Machines

on the subject of astra multiplayers does any1 know why party time bingo could never give a re trigger but the rest did?

Party Time Bingo tended to say "spin again" as the re-trigger (I think?) otherwise someone else might be able to fill this one in.

#312759 So......new machine?

Posted by jamesy4 on 12 December 2017 - 08:24 PM in Real Fruit Machines

Hey All,

I was out and about in Blackpool again today and came across a new Three Player Machine in which looks similar to House Of Fortune but the sound samples are completely different (Except when it goes "player # it's you).

Was just wondering if anyone else has seen it or played it? as I gave it a quick go earlier and seems to be alright and managed to get a board.

O4MZiVh.jpg

#312628 The Streak (three player) £5 / 10p

Posted by jamesy4 on 10 December 2017 - 01:26 AM in WIP for MFME5

I'l save you some time other than Happy days there are no other 3 player streak machines along the coast.

There is a single unit in Funland but again this is most of the time closed!

Although I havn't been to Morecambe in a while but doubt there are many changes !

Was in Southport last month but never saw the slot.

Jay

Morecambe has become worse to be honest as hardly anything is open on the promenade side, but I was just told by my Dad a few hours ago that they have removed the 3 player streak machine from the pleasureland amusement but they've returned the 3 player hokey cokey and big ben....so that is a trip saved.

I guess somewhere, they'll be a 3 player streak machine as their are quite a lot of Single Player versions lying about...

#312618 The Streak (three player) £5 / 10p

Posted by jamesy4 on 09 December 2017 - 08:36 PM in WIP for MFME5

I will be making a few trips to Blackpool during the upcoming week and I will see if they have The Steak 3 Player Machine in any of the arcades (although I know most will be closed for the December Period!)

Except from Coral Island, Fun Palace, Star Attractions (formerly known as Mr B's).

Doubt any of the above will have one in (but I know Happy Dayz does but that isn't open til mid-january) since Coral Island is mostly filled with the new Crazy Fruits Community, Golden Game, Batman Begins, Crazy Fruits (Single) similar to Clockwork Orange, Lady Luck, Bullion Bars, Party Time Classics within the 10p range area.

But will try my best to have a look around, if not I will make a trip to either Southport or Morecambe during the week.

#311090 Happy Birthday Stanmarsh14

Posted by jamesy4 on 16 November 2017 - 09:56 PM in Any Topic Chat

Happy Birthday ! Have a good day!

#311009 Birthdays in the house

Posted by jamesy4 on 14 November 2017 - 08:24 PM in Any Topic Chat

Happy birthday to you both !

#310905 Happy Birthday to ' I have finished '

Posted by jamesy4 on 13 November 2017 - 04:26 PM in Any Topic Chat

Happy Birthday! Have a good'un

#310760 What machine's from your slotting days would you wish to see emulated

Posted by jamesy4 on 09 November 2017 - 04:06 PM in General FME Discussion

ahh yeah, that's the one, thanks FruitJunkie!