Submitter

SUPPORT TOPIC File Information

• Submitted: Dec 26 2016 06:16 PM
  • Last Updated: Dec 26 2016 06:16 PM
  • File Size: 5.82MB
  • Views: 2796
  • Downloads: 168

Download Qps Pink Panther £25 (mute'ish) 1024wdx Updated for mfme5!

- - - - -

Screenshots

Not a new layout from me but A updated release for Mfme5 as watched a youtube vid with this in and noticed the sounds were stopping the emulation from running!

Qps/Mazooma's Pink Panther set @£25/30p 86% Again like the classic before it, it is mute, well it has sounds but they're so jumbled up I've lowered the volume via test mode to 1Pc. maybe one day the correct sounds will surface again with the new mfme5 maybe the £35 version will be done with correct sounds??
​Also in ths update the note acceptor now works
the buttons are where the qps logo is and the slot £5-7 £10-8 £20-9

Thanks goto-
Andy-1 for his classic(s) layouts
Riche100 for the flyer upload via the Mecca
Ploggy for reel bands- you may notice a slight out of line when you get the pink bars this is due to the bands slightly out.

Shortcuts are too many to list but are listed within a text file inside the layout file

Enjoy and Happy Gaming even if its quiet

cheers, that was my vid :p

Thank you

Thanks goto-

"Ploggy for reel bands- you may notice a slight out of line when you get the pink bars this is due to the bands slightly out."

As you have uploaded couldn't you have amended the First?

Absolutely love this one. I played it recently in Skegness when I took my family there for a day trip.

I thought I had an extra life on the game but unfortunately, I didn't and went higher than a 2 and a 1 spun round.

Thanks for this version though, I had one before that just made squeeking noises very loud but this is a much better version.

Is there any way to get the sound louder when playing because the samples are loud enough when played on their own. :)

I managed to get the sound to be a bit louder but to be honest, it doesn't have the correct sound files (I'm loving learning how to change things in the actual machine using the options) and I wondered if there's anyone who has them or knows how to get them?

Thanks for this!

Other files you may be interested in ..

Random Files

34 user(s) are online (in the past 15 minutes)

0 members, 32 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bing (2)