#1 vectra666

vectra666

No1. Lurker

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9040 posts

Donator

Posted 08 December 2017 - 09:53 PM

coming soon, either in classic form or dx (hopefully) is this multi player by mazooma.

tried getting it to be a £25 jp but isn,t having it so set on £5/10p

now for the scrounging lol!!

does anybody have any decent images of the top box preferably in an off state. 

Attached Files

The more I do today, The less I do tomorrow.
Fme is alive and screaming into the 21st century!
Enjoy FME and Happy Gaming!!!!

#2 fuzion

fuzion

Part of the furniture

• Regulars
  • 1726 posts

Posted 09 December 2017 - 12:01 AM

You'd be lucky to find a 3 player unit left in the wild I'd imagine, I didn't see many back in the day.

J

// stumblin' in the neon groves

#3 TommyC

TommyC

Layout Designer

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2832 posts

Posted 09 December 2017 - 04:11 AM

All the ones i seen of this were just single units like the golden x game.
Hold the bells mate.

#4 banditboy2006

banditboy2006

Part of the furniture

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1442 posts

Posted 09 December 2017 - 06:55 AM

i used to have 4 or 5 at one point but there all gone replaced with astra bullion bars sadly

#5 evo1

evo1

• Regulars
  • 571 posts

Posted 09 December 2017 - 07:21 PM

You'd be lucky to find a 3 player unit left in the wild I'd imagine, I didn't see many back in the day.

J

Attached File  Mazooma The Streak P1.JPG   161.29KB   0 downloads

Attached File  Mazooma The Streak T.JPG   189.38KB   0 downloads

am sure i took this in blackpool this year but couldnt get a clear shot!!!

#6 vectra666

vectra666

No1. Lurker

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9040 posts

Donator

Posted 09 December 2017 - 07:29 PM

that top box image is the one i'm using. i may be able to amend various parts of it so its ok'ish for a dx

#7 jamesy4

jamesy4

• Regulars
  • 620 posts

Posted 09 December 2017 - 08:36 PM

I will be making a few trips to Blackpool during the upcoming week and I will see if they have The Steak 3 Player Machine in any of the arcades (although I know most will be closed for the December Period!)

Except from Coral Island, Fun Palace, Star Attractions (formerly known as Mr B's).

Doubt any of the above will have one in (but I know Happy Dayz does but that isn't open til mid-january) since Coral Island is mostly filled with the new Crazy Fruits Community, Golden Game, Batman Begins, Crazy Fruits (Single) similar to Clockwork Orange, Lady Luck, Bullion Bars, Party Time Classics within the 10p range area.

But will try my best to have a look around, if not I will make a trip to either Southport or Morecambe during the week.

TqxKl7c.png

:) Fruit-Emu The Number 1 Download Site For Fruit Machines!! :)

#8 gemini17

gemini17

GOLD Supporter

• Regulars
  • 1751 posts

Posted 09 December 2017 - 08:42 PM

attachicon.gifMazooma The Streak P1.JPG

attachicon.gifMazooma The Streak T.JPG

am sure i took this in blackpool this year but couldnt get a clear shot!!!

There is a 3player in Happy Days amusements in Blackpool so you prob did take the pic there.

But as Jamesy points out is it is closed atm as is most of Blackpool lol.

Jay

#9 evo1

evo1

• Regulars
  • 571 posts

Posted 09 December 2017 - 08:43 PM

I will be making a few trips to Blackpool during the upcoming week and I will see if they have The Steak 3 Player Machine in any of the arcades (although I know most will be closed for the December Period!)

Except from Coral Island, Fun Palace, Star Attractions (formerly known as Mr B's).

Doubt any of the above will have one in (but I know Happy Dayz does but that isn't open til mid-january) since Coral Island is mostly filled with the new Crazy Fruits Community, Golden Game, Batman Begins, Crazy Fruits (Single) similar to Clockwork Orange, Lady Luck, Bullion Bars, Party Time Classics within the 10p range area.

But will try my best to have a look around, if not I will make a trip to either Southport or Morecambe during the week.

the only two places i have been this year is blackpool and towyn north wales but i do sure its blackpool it will not be coral island they was a bit funny me taking any photos as all the rest was fine just cant remember which one.

Edited by evo1, 09 December 2017 - 08:47 PM.

#10 gemini17

gemini17

GOLD Supporter

• Regulars
  • 1751 posts

Posted 09 December 2017 - 08:45 PM

I'l save you some time other than Happy days there are no other 3 player streak machines along the coast.

There is a single unit in Funland but again this is most of the time closed!

Although I havn't been to Morecambe in a while but doubt there are many changes !

Was in Southport last month but never saw the slot.

Jay

#11 gemini17

gemini17

GOLD Supporter

• Regulars
  • 1751 posts

Posted 09 December 2017 - 08:47 PM

Just tracked down times and dates its not in blackpool its in towyn,north wales

The pics just looked like the inside of Happy days.

Well that's two x 3player streaks around the country.

Must admit I do prefer the £25 version of the game-gave some real good streaks.

Jay

#12 evo1

evo1

• Regulars
  • 571 posts

Posted 09 December 2017 - 08:55 PM

There is a 3player in Happy Days amusements in Blackpool so you prob did take the pic there.

But as Jamesy points out is it is closed atm as is most of Blackpool lol.

Jay

Just checked time stamps on photos and this was not taken in blackpool it was taken in towyn north wales if i remember rightly there may have been a issue with where it was placed in blackpool cause of light reflections,not that the one i got is any better.

#13 vectra666

vectra666

No1. Lurker

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9040 posts

Donator

Posted 09 December 2017 - 09:11 PM

here's what i've done with the above top box image so far not perfect but i like a dx over a classic multi player as looks more realistic.

The reel problems on this image will be the lights around the three reels themselves. as for the decals i should be able to recreate these with existing crazy fruit/golden "x" symbols we have.

Can anybody recognize the font used for the cash decals??   

thanks to All that are trying to get images for this, Is there maybe a flyer for this instead??

also if there's an image knocking about of any top box machine with the lights out that would be great i'e partytime arena maybe?

Attached Files

Edited by vectra666, 09 December 2017 - 09:13 PM.

#14 jamesy4

jamesy4

• Regulars
  • 620 posts

Posted 10 December 2017 - 01:26 AM

I'l save you some time other than Happy days there are no other 3 player streak machines along the coast.

There is a single unit in Funland but again this is most of the time closed!

Although I havn't been to Morecambe in a while but doubt there are many changes !

Was in Southport last month but never saw the slot.

Jay

Morecambe has become worse to be honest as hardly anything is open on the promenade side, but I was just told by my Dad a few hours ago that they have removed the 3 player streak machine from the pleasureland amusement but they've returned the 3 player hokey cokey and big ben....so that is a trip saved.

I guess somewhere, they'll be a 3 player streak machine as their are quite a lot of Single Player versions lying about...

TqxKl7c.png

:) Fruit-Emu The Number 1 Download Site For Fruit Machines!! :)

#15 gemini17

gemini17

GOLD Supporter

• Regulars
  • 1751 posts

Posted 10 December 2017 - 12:12 PM

Morecambe has become worse to be honest as hardly anything is open on the promenade side, but I was just told by my Dad a few hours ago that they have removed the 3 player streak machine from the pleasureland amusement but they've returned the 3 player hokey cokey and big ben....so that is a trip saved.

I guess somewhere, they'll be a 3 player streak machine as their are quite a lot of Single Player versions lying about...

Hi Jamesy

The Hokey Cokey is the larger reel version but does give a good play.

Most arcades in Blackpool are beyond drained of resources other than the Golden mile center(formally known as Star Attraction and Mr B's),& the N.pier.

Both arcades are run/owned by a millionaire so all the latest slot and gaming is always on show.

Coral Island has been up for sale now the past 6 years plus and however hard it tries to adapt to the modern time it still never feels the same in there. :nah:

The rest of the arcades are just hanging on.

Funland,Happy Days,Silcocks and slots of fun are all dumps and need bulldozing!!! :err:  :err:

And Silcocks are not short of cash but for some reason they do not see the arcade as potential so they refuse to invest.

Which I do in part see why.

I walked briefly along the front yesterday most of the arcades were closed baring the piers,Coral,Silcocks and The Golden Mile Center.

I counted 5 cars and around 12 people if that-I know it's out of season but it was still a Saturday afternoon.

So if you have plans for Blackpool I would make a sharp detour. :nah:

Jay

Edited by gemini17, 10 December 2017 - 12:14 PM.

#16 gemini17

gemini17

GOLD Supporter

• Regulars
  • 1751 posts

Posted 10 December 2017 - 12:16 PM

here's what i've done with the above top box image so far not perfect but i like a dx over a classic multi player as looks more realistic.

The reel problems on this image will be the lights around the three reels themselves. as for the decals i should be able to recreate these with existing crazy fruit/golden "x" symbols we have.

Can anybody recognize the font used for the cash decals??   

thanks to All that are trying to get images for this, Is there maybe a flyer for this instead??

also if there's an image knocking about of any top box machine with the lights out that would be great i'e partytime arena maybe?

Looking great Vectra.

Yet as discussed in other posts very few of these around.

And where they are located the majority of the arcades are closed for the winter.

Hopefully someone may have one of the slots in there personal collection.

Look forward to the release.

Jay

#17 geegee-11

geegee-11

• Regulars
  • 201 posts

Posted 10 December 2017 - 02:24 PM

i think there are a couple of these in scarborough if that helps

#18 andrewizlegend

andrewizlegend

• Regulars
  • 100 posts

Posted 10 December 2017 - 03:51 PM

Theres one in sandown pier Isle of Wight if any members on here are from Isle of Wight :)

#19 vectra666

vectra666

No1. Lurker

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9040 posts

Donator

Posted 10 December 2017 - 04:50 PM

I've re done the fruits up top and I maybe able to snapshot an image from YouTube for the reel section but I still need font id for the cash text?
This won't be perfect but it'll be ok, I've not put the layouts down since the lamps/reels were identified. A very addictive and fast game.

#20 vectra666

vectra666

No1. Lurker

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9040 posts

Donator

Posted 10 December 2017 - 07:24 PM

base units now lamped 

also here's whats what with the top box

Attached Files

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users