• Please log in to reply
45 replies to this topic

#41 todd1970

todd1970

The furniture

• Regulars
  • 6818 posts

Posted 21 September 2011 - 10:27 AM

Yeah..same as i sometimes get 32 or 33mb on my 30meg line..but thats only very rarely..the higher your speed the more 'over' you get.

In your case nothing will change..only your upload speed to 5mb.

One my m8's was on the 50mb package and could regularly hit download speeds of 70-75mb..depends how clear your line is as well...and how strong the signal is from the box outside to your house.

What client is that your using anyway..its not Utorrent is it ?
Mmmmmm...Sandy ive 'ad her ye know. :)

#42 Guest_robinhood75_*

Guest_robinhood75_*
  • Guests

Posted 21 September 2011 - 03:22 PM

What client is that your using anyway..its not Utorrent is it ?

Yeah utorrent todd. Thats the first time its ever hit 6mb tho and its always about 5.3 to 5.9 :) virgin must have cleaned my box out then :p

#43 todd1970

todd1970

The furniture

• Regulars
  • 6818 posts

Posted 21 September 2011 - 03:35 PM

Is it a newer version of Utorrent 3.0 or summat ? i think i tried it and didnt like the look of it so i went back to version 2.2.1 .

My broadband and TV have been off all day..only came back on about an hour ago or summat..they were doing some upgrades to the line or some pish.

Weans came in from school and nearly had a heart attack !!! OMG !!! No broadband or cable TV ?? .. FFS what do they think we had to do in the black and white days ...

#44 Guest_Tommy c_*

Guest_Tommy c_*
  • Guests

Posted 21 September 2011 - 03:51 PM

Is it a newer version of Utorrent 3.0 or summat ? i think i tried it and didnt like the look of it so i went back to version 2.2.1 .

My broadband and TV have been off all day..only came back on about an hour ago or summat..they were doing some upgrades to the line or some pish.

Weans came in from school and nearly had a heart attack !!! OMG !!! No broadband or cable TV ?? .. FFS what do they think we had to do in the black and white days ...

The kids think the world revolves around the interet these days,when i was a kid i didn't even know what it was lol.Our net goes off quite a bit when they do upgrades etc,they moan about it being off and blame me as though i've caused it.Best one i had was i want a moblie dongle for when the internet goes down from one of the girls :err:

#45 todd1970

todd1970

The furniture

• Regulars
  • 6818 posts

Posted 21 September 2011 - 04:12 PM

Anno Tommy...OMG !! heaven forbid .. the internet has been off for a few hours..jeeez its the end of the world..

We should build a time machine out of a Delorian or summat and send them back to when we was kids .. see whos got the easy life huh..

#46 Guest_robinhood75_*

Guest_robinhood75_*
  • Guests

Posted 21 September 2011 - 05:31 PM

Anno Tommy...OMG !! heaven forbid .. the internet has been off for a few hours..jeeez its the end of the world..

We should build a time machine out of a Delorian or summat and send them back to when we was kids .. see whos got the easy life huh..

Yeal let play on the amstrad 464 and the atari 2600 lol they wa sthe days paying £24 for a game back then lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users