Section 16 emptying system?

• Please log in to reply
73 replies to this topic

#21 xiano8494

xiano8494

• New Members
  • 41 posts

Posted 31 July 2006 - 01:16 PM

On an S16 machine, as the number generator has to be completely separate, could you in theory make your own "random" number generator and hook it up and make it just continually pay jackpots, if you knew the number to feed the machine. Would the machine notice anything was up?
If so, what to stop some dodgy arcade owner swapping out the number generators?

Alex

#22 the_witty_welshman

the_witty_welshman

The Witty One

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 276 posts

Posted 31 July 2006 - 03:47 PM

well !! regularplayer? or anyone else? is someone going to post these tips?? come on now dont keep them all to yourselfs, that would be like designing a great machine, the layout etc etc getting the roms and then bragging about how ggod it was and not sharing it? who else agrees?

#23 ady

ady

The furniture

• Moderators
  • 14204 posts

Posted 31 July 2006 - 04:01 PM

well !! regularplayer? or anyone else? is someone going to post these tips?? come on now dont keep them all to yourselfs, that would be like designing a great machine, the layout etc etc getting the roms and then bragging about how ggod it was and not sharing it? who else agrees?

Ditto!

People are quick enough to post "I need help"

#24 the_witty_welshman

the_witty_welshman

The Witty One

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 276 posts

Posted 31 July 2006 - 05:08 PM

Ditto!

People are quick enough to post "I need help"

well the thing is i suppose you could call this a help?? i want help to ?? have a laugh? or maybe win on a fruit machine?

#25 the_witty_welshman

the_witty_welshman

The Witty One

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 276 posts

Posted 31 July 2006 - 07:40 PM

come on folks there must be half a dozen people in here who know this stuff? everyone preaches on about ebay, and how people are spending there money on disks? when they can get there stuff here? well ? what your all saying is if you want anything? go buy it on ebay???? surely not !!!

#26 ady

ady

The furniture

• Moderators
  • 14204 posts

Posted 31 July 2006 - 08:04 PM

come on folks there must be half a dozen people in here who know this stuff? everyone preaches on about ebay, and how people are spending there money on disks? when they can get there stuff here? well ? what your all saying is if you want anything? go buy it on ebay???? surely not !!!

Again I agree the_witty_welshman!

I will never get to see this otherwise as I certainly am not buying it.

Anybody got it who downloaded One of my Emu's from here FREE?....that Emu is now for sale by someone on ebay...so you won't be that bad.

Other than that email it to me and i'll post it without your name.

#27 nails

nails

The furniture

• Regulars
  • 4578 posts

Posted 01 August 2006 - 12:23 PM

yeah, i`ll have a large potion of ditto to take away aswell.

#28 the_witty_welshman

the_witty_welshman

The Witty One

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 276 posts

Posted 01 August 2006 - 06:04 PM

yeah, i`ll have a large potion of ditto to take away aswell.

Ypu been drinking again? nails. poition? i take it you mean portion or did you think you were on your harry potter fan club site again? lolol

#29 spa

spa

Layout Designer

• Moderators
  • 2494 posts

Posted 01 August 2006 - 06:35 PM

Here's a bit on it, total crap.

The thing about Section 16 machines is that they don’t really have a need have a Test/Free play mode as all they can do is spin and you don’t need a Test mode to tell if the reels are spinning or not however a lot of S16’s do have a Free play mode now this isn’t a test mode as there is nothing but a spin button to test, but it does give you free plays. Ok why is Free Play mode useful? Because it’s not ordinary free play – once you have accessed Free Play mode and start spinning (for free) you will know that the credits start going into a minus (- £2 – £4 - £6 -£8) and so forth. This isn’t much use but as soon as you achieve a win that’s big enough to take you out of the minus and into + credit then you can actually collect it.

You have played for free but can collect the winnings. If you think that you are a bit far in the minus credit wise, then just reset the machine and go again.

Achieving free play is quite easy and can be achieved through different methods for different S16 machines.

For Early Models of Slotto Party Time it’s so easy it’s hardly believable, just hold down the collect **LMFAO** button on the far right hand side of the machine (the actual button – not on the screen) and the machine will enter free play. This method works on some but not all Slotto Party Times (e.g. the earlier ones that were sent out).

#30 the_witty_welshman

the_witty_welshman

The Witty One

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 276 posts

Posted 01 August 2006 - 11:17 PM

thanks spa, i did get that one before, from nails i think it was? but i havent seen a slutto around my way for ages? let alone one which this would work on, but weve started folks? so come on roll up roll up and share your secrets with the rest of us. PLEASE........

#31 shaun2097

shaun2097

• Regulars
  • 993 posts

Posted 02 August 2006 - 12:08 PM

Regular player doesnt seem to be so regular since requests for the "paid for itself" info has been requested?
lol
Former Fruit Machine Engineer.<br /><br /> 1988-2004.

#32 the_witty_welshman

the_witty_welshman

The Witty One

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 276 posts

Posted 02 August 2006 - 10:12 PM

too true, BUT maube he is regular??? like full of something?? and he cant get of the toilet long enough to bring us the info?? i mean that would be understandable?? wouldnt it?

#33 the_witty_welshman

the_witty_welshman

The Witty One

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 276 posts

Posted 03 August 2006 - 03:52 PM

only joking regular player? just wish you were more regular here than somewhere else, then maybe this wonderful community would have a lot more to share and talk about.

#34 shaun2097

shaun2097

• Regulars
  • 993 posts

Posted 03 August 2006 - 04:13 PM

i agree. here here you wittywelshman!

#35 the_witty_welshman

the_witty_welshman

The Witty One

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 276 posts

Posted 03 August 2006 - 05:39 PM

i agree. here here you wittywelshman!

Yep and let me tell you >>>>>> you dont get many of them around?

#36 ady

ady

The furniture

• Moderators
  • 14204 posts

Posted 03 August 2006 - 06:17 PM

Yep and let me tell you >>>>>> you dont get many of them around?

lol I agree there........

oops theres another One ;)

#37 the_witty_welshman

the_witty_welshman

The Witty One

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 276 posts

Posted 03 August 2006 - 07:43 PM

what a bloody cheek ... lololol i start a thread to help myself ..ooopppps i mean to help the community, and all i get is cheeck .. well i never ....

#38 jaybee

jaybee

Sun BURNT, Ouch!

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 262 posts

Posted 04 August 2006 - 07:08 AM

As simple as pressing a collect button on a Slotto, that can't really work :D
Player three it's YOU!

#39 kingkallum82

kingkallum82

SUPER CHARGED!

• Regulars
  • 552 posts

Posted 04 August 2006 - 07:58 AM

:::Roll::: What a load of B0llox :::Roll:::

Sorry i have to emerge from the bushes sometimes

Kallum
:::MAD FOR IT:::

#40 shaun2097

shaun2097

• Regulars
  • 993 posts

Posted 04 August 2006 - 09:47 AM

i do believe that some time ago when all the sluttos were unchipped or of a certain release that you could hold in the collect button and it would go into some kind of test mode which then would spin u a jackpot as a "demo" the trick was to find some thick retard of a staff member that would beleive that it was genuine and not a demo and pay u from the till as a non payout.

so its not any kind of emptier, or any other use really?

there u all know now that didnt know, and is shit isnt it?
lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users