super jester dx is online

• Please log in to reply
42 replies to this topic

#21 msmat999

msmat999

• New Members
  • 84 posts

Posted 26 October 2003 - 09:16 AM

every1 thought there wasnt a flyer for this fruity as it was so old, were did u get it from?

#22 fruitymad2003

fruitymad2003

• New Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1964 posts

Posted 26 October 2003 - 09:25 AM

Duplu did a 1280 WDX of this machine.
I am Doing a 1024 WDX of this machine.

#23 Zoltar

Zoltar

Former Fat Bastard.....

• Gold Supporters
  • 1810 posts

Posted 26 October 2003 - 09:30 AM

Well done Mr. Hurtland. You've done a great job with those pics. I had a bash a couple of months ago when the classic was released at cleaning up those photo's but I never got round to it. You've done a pretty good job getting rid of the large flashburns.

The thing with a DX, is does it give you the feel that you are playing the real machine! Well this does so full credit for creating that. Again, nice first release mate. What I want to know, Is this the first of many?

Keep em coming!

Compost

#24 jaybee

jaybee

Sun BURNT, Ouch!

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 262 posts

Posted 26 October 2003 - 09:57 AM

I'm sure I saw one of these jester machines in Hamilton mod to £25 jackpot. But it had a lcd screen for credits and bank.
Maybe it was something else?

Wasn't there a major scam for these jester machines as well, I'm sure during my younger days loadsa machines were withdrawn from arcades.
Player three it's YOU!

#25 hurtand165

hurtand165

Layout Designer

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1610 posts

Posted 26 October 2003 - 10:06 AM

What I want to know, Is this the first of many?

i would love to make some more as i really enjoyed doing this one but i really have no idea which one i should attempt next. i would prefer it to be one that has a classic released but no dx so i could use the light numbers to speed up the process. any ideas anybody?

#26 hurtand165

hurtand165

Layout Designer

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1610 posts

Posted 26 October 2003 - 12:12 PM

every1 thought there wasnt a flyer for this fruity as it was so old, were did u get it from?

if you are asking me and not fruitymad then i got the artwork from compost corner who very kindly emailed me two photos.

#27 RB

RB

PISH Artist

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3342 posts

Posted 26 October 2003 - 12:44 PM

well ive hammered it...and i cant fault it even at 0 delay it still plays well.
Great first effort and cant wait till the next release...
Just an after thought...WTF do the playing cards do...??? :twisted:
Buggered if i can find out.....
Cyberpunk:- alienated loner who lives on the edge of society in generally dystopic future where daily life is impacted by rapid technological change, an ubiquitous datasphere of computerized information, and invasive modification of the human body.....Hmmmmm

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#28 hurtand165

hurtand165

Layout Designer

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1610 posts

Posted 26 October 2003 - 12:48 PM

the playing cards light and hold seemingly at random and give you the jackpot when all five are lit. thanks for the nice comment.

#29 msmat999

msmat999

• New Members
  • 84 posts

Posted 26 October 2003 - 01:40 PM

you must b so happy with all of these people saying how good thet machine is, it is a great machine it is so basic but it is so good. try and find out if u can do a machine called cash back, it is a basic lo tec mahine, i dont know if there is anything out there ie romsthat can b used to make this machine but it is so basic hav a look c if u can make this.

#30 hurtand165

hurtand165

Layout Designer

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1610 posts

Posted 26 October 2003 - 01:55 PM

you must b so happy with all of these people saying how good thet machine is, it is a great machine it is so basic but it is so good. try and find out if u can do a machine called cash back, it is a basic lo tec mahine, i dont know if there is anything out there ie romsthat can b used to make this machine but it is so basic hav a look c if u can make this.

it is always nice to be told that your work is good so thanks to everybody that has. as for cash back i can not find any rom or artwork of any kind for it so will not be able to help there sorry.

#31 msmat999

msmat999

• New Members
  • 84 posts

Posted 26 October 2003 - 02:03 PM

well how is a rom made? i can easy get a pic of the machine as there is 1 in ther arcade that i work at

#32 msmat999

msmat999

• New Members
  • 84 posts

Posted 26 October 2003 - 02:22 PM

i am on my half term now so i hav loads of time on my own, i want to make a fruity but dont know were to start, how easy is it to make an machine how long did it take u to make this 1? can u help me i dont know were to start?

#33 ady

ady

The furniture

• Moderators
  • 14204 posts

Posted 26 October 2003 - 02:36 PM

msmat999..If you work in an Arcade then why don't you take a load of Pic's and post the names of what you what you have.......then it could be that you are 'the-missing-key' for a designer who need's the Pic for the final part of their project?.Then you would be involved and it would give the 'Pro's' a right kick-start..........would this help?...

#34 msmat999

msmat999

• New Members
  • 84 posts

Posted 26 October 2003 - 02:50 PM

it is only a small arcade on a holiday camp there isnt manu fruitys there. there is: flash back, 2 simpsons machines (new 1s), cracker, lock buster, cash back (lo tec). dracular and temple of tresure

#35 hurtand165

hurtand165

Layout Designer

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1610 posts

Posted 26 October 2003 - 02:59 PM

i am on my half term now so i hav loads of time on my own, i want to make a fruity but dont know were to start, how easy is it to make an machine how long did it take u to make this 1? can u help me i dont know were to start?

it took me about three days from start to finish to make this layout, alot of the time went into removing flash reflections from the original two photos compost corner sent me, apart from that the lamping took the longest. don't be put off by thinking that making a layout is so hard, the truth of it is it's as hard as you make it. as long as you have some good quality programs like photoshop 7 and are not afraid to ask for help you should be able to make one quite easily.

#36 msmat999

msmat999

• New Members
  • 84 posts

Posted 26 October 2003 - 03:03 PM

were can u get photoshop 7 from? can u download it? u said about the site: compost corner what is the web site address 4 this?

#37 hurtand165

hurtand165

Layout Designer

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1610 posts

Posted 26 October 2003 - 03:32 PM

it was the user compost corner that i meant. and photoshop is available to download.

#38 hurtand165

hurtand165

Layout Designer

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1610 posts

Posted 26 October 2003 - 06:17 PM

can anybody think of a second layout i could make. i am finding it hard to find pictures of the two i would want to do (supersleuth or super two)?

#39 msmat999

msmat999

• New Members
  • 84 posts

Posted 26 October 2003 - 07:05 PM

i dont know if can be emulated but 1 called: flashback also were can u download photoshop 7 from?

#40 hurtand165

hurtand165

Layout Designer

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1610 posts

Posted 26 October 2003 - 07:08 PM

try winmx (a program like kazaa but without the spyware)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users