#21 RB

RB

PISH Artist

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3342 posts

Posted 28 May 2005 - 12:13 AM

Line up (alcove in Lounge)
Psycho Cash Beast (other alcove in lounge)
BFM club Make a Million (Under the stairs in Hall)
Cyberpunk:- alienated loner who lives on the edge of society in generally dystopic future where daily life is impacted by rapid technological change, an ubiquitous datasphere of computerized information, and invasive modification of the human body.....Hmmmmm

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#22 pt05

pt05

Banned

• Banned
  • 101 posts

Posted 28 May 2005 - 12:17 AM

what jackpot has line up got i know some one who wants it in the ad trader could get a good price for it ;)
plaese come and see new fruitz

#23 djgaryc

djgaryc

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 295 posts

Posted 28 May 2005 - 10:07 AM

I've recently sold my BWB Double or Quits machine...

Here's my latest baby... Going today at 18.15 tonight. ;-)

http://cgi.ebay.co.u...ssPageName=WDVW

Okey Dokey ROLL 'EM

#24 djgaryc

djgaryc

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 295 posts

Posted 28 May 2005 - 11:47 AM

Yeah, me too!

Have;

Big Brother
Hill Billionaire
Gettin Ziggy with it
LOTR Two Towers

Want more more more !!!!!!!!

Sold BB and LOTR to make way for my next buys! only have room for 4 machines at a time, need an extension!

Mart

Getting Ziggy with it... I played that machine yesterday and quite enjoyed it for a multi stake hi/lo... If your interested in seeling PM me... Or if you know where I can get my own from

Okey Dokey ROLL 'EM

#25 MartinB

MartinB

• New Members
  • 67 posts

Posted 28 May 2005 - 05:02 PM

Gettin Ziggy is possibly my fave machine at the mo, so won't be selling just yet - its got really good gameplay/sounds etc. and I agree its good for a multi-stake hi-lo.

For now, sorry not for sale but watch this space (or watch ebay!) as it maybe very soon as I am changing them frequently!

Its interesting buying and selling machines as quick as I am - some machines make money some loose, over all I am possibly down on money but not too much and its worth it against what I used to pump in them in pubs/arcades etc. !!! :)

Mart.

#26 slippery

slippery

Steve

• Regulars
  • 153 posts

Posted 30 May 2005 - 08:19 AM

At one point had Sheik yer Money £15 JP & CPCB, just got CPCB now.

#27 nails

nails

The furniture

• Regulars
  • 4578 posts

Posted 30 May 2005 - 10:16 AM

dont we know it steve!

how is my old beast going? and have you managed to do the cheat on that feature yet?

#28 nails

nails

The furniture

• Regulars
  • 4578 posts

Posted 30 May 2005 - 10:21 AM

i got to say, that i kicked up a right fuss to get my hands on a club temple of treasure, but got bored really easy, as their is not much of a feature to play.

CPCB is an awesome machine to keep you engrossed for ages and ages, especially the hidden cashpot!

#29 broadsword

broadsword

• New Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 30 May 2005 - 11:54 AM

Hi, im was looking for a fairly cheap machine to put in my house!
I have noticed people selling 'For home use only', Why is this?
And also what would be a fairly cheap machine? Anyone selling one close to norfolk?!
I would prefer a £15+ jackpot :)

Thanks,
Ian
Broadsword Calling Danny Boy.....

#30 ady

ady

The furniture

• Moderators
  • 14204 posts

Posted 30 May 2005 - 12:10 PM

Damn....Had to get my Bro to bid for me as I was out this morning, he called and I said BID BID....But where I was I didn't hear my phone at the last minute!!!....Gutted.

Poor guy...I cost him £15, sorry if you are a FE member!

Attached Files

• Attached File  ebay.JPG   52.97KB   66 downloads

#31 slippery

slippery

Steve

• Regulars
  • 153 posts

Posted 31 May 2005 - 12:52 AM

dont we know it steve!

how is my old beast going? and have you managed to do the cheat on that feature yet?

Yes it's going really well set on 72% payout is a bit stingy but not complaining as its paid for me to goto the states in September. Cant believe ur bored with your new one already thought it was the b's & e's. I must admit though cpcb does have a lot of features to keep playability high. Another nice feature is whilst in attract mode it scrolls messages across the feature board as well as the alpha display. Would have been nice to have the mutiple win lines enabled, on the Barcrest version I think it was but on BWB/Vivid it was disabled but no biggie.

#32 the_witty_welshman

the_witty_welshman

The Witty One

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 276 posts

Posted 31 May 2005 - 06:41 AM

hi was just wondering which big cash it was? £2.40 jackpot? £2.40 bigcash repeat? with a £2.40 cashpot,
i used to to play these all the time, and every time i go to the seaside i look for these machines, but never find them any more. there used to be 9 of them in my local town, scattered from one fish shop to another, and i used to win an average of £20- £45 every week from every one of them. i used to go from one to the other every day, so i was wondering if you knew the cheats for it? if NOT do you want to?
my email is
allen2502[AT]yahoo.com - replace [AT] with @

#33 the_witty_welshman

the_witty_welshman

The Witty One

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 276 posts

Posted 31 May 2005 - 06:42 AM

hi was just wondering which big cash it was? £2.40 jackpot? £2.40 bigcash repeat? with a £2.40 cashpot,
i used to to play these all the time, and every time i go to the seaside i look for these machines, but never find them any more. there used to be 9 of them in my local town, scattered from one fish shop to another, and i used to win an average of £20- £45 every week from every one of them. i used to go from one to the other every day, so i was wondering if you knew the cheats for it? if NOT do you want to?
my email is
allen2502@yahoo.com

#34 the_witty_welshman

the_witty_welshman

The Witty One

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 276 posts

Posted 31 May 2005 - 06:43 AM

my email is
allen2502@yahoo.com

#35 frankie4fingers

frankie4fingers

I need beer

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 361 posts

Posted 31 May 2005 - 08:14 AM

yay! just bought club psycho cash beast!
Posted Image

#36 dave1de

dave1de

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 558 posts

Posted 31 May 2005 - 09:05 AM

Ive got an up and over being deliverd sometime next week, its gonna be fun trying to get the bastard up the stairs though....

#37 djgaryc

djgaryc

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 295 posts

Posted 31 May 2005 - 01:10 PM

Gettin Ziggy is possibly my fave machine at the mo, so won't be selling just yet - its got really good gameplay/sounds etc. and I agree its good for a multi-stake hi-lo.

For now, sorry not for sale but watch this space (or watch ebay!) as it maybe very soon as I am changing them frequently!

Its interesting buying and selling machines as quick as I am - some machines make money some loose, over all I am possibly down on money but not too much and its worth it against what I used to pump in them in pubs/arcades etc. !!! :)

Mart.

Where abouts did you find your machine as I'm looking for this machine... Just don't know where ti start. (It's not ebay) Also how much did you pay roughly

Okey Dokey ROLL 'EM

#38 MartinB

MartinB

• New Members
  • 67 posts

Posted 31 May 2005 - 02:20 PM

Yep, got it from EBAY !! - like I said in another post I've had no probs (yet) and maybe I'm lucky, but then equally I've been buying later machines apart from the old classic club adders and ladders, which was also fine.

Getin' Ziggy cost me a whopping £650, but then its only about 14 months old. Its also in an old cabinet I think with just new top, but hey it looks spotless and new to me! (although the cab looks like an early 2003 machine from some old stickers/stamps on it).

Don't know where to suggest really, but I know there are lots of buyers for it, you and about two others want it, like I said it is my fave machine at the mo as its really good and addictive, you can be sure I always end up on Ziggy!!

Cheers, and happy hunting! :) hope you find it.
Mart.

ps - I must admit I've never come across this machine in an arcade/pub/service station, maybe its just not about as much/not called for?? dunno really? :confused:

#39 broadsword

broadsword

• New Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 31 May 2005 - 09:43 PM

Hi, im was looking for a fairly cheap machine to put in my house!
I have noticed people selling 'For home use only', Why is this?
And also what would be a fairly cheap machine? Anyone selling one close to norfolk?!
I would prefer a £15+ jackpot :)

Thanks,
Ian

What sort of price should i expect to pay?
Thanks.
Broadsword Calling Danny Boy.....

#40 pt05

pt05

Banned

• Banned
  • 101 posts

Posted 31 May 2005 - 11:04 PM

look in your friday ad you will get one for £50 :)
plaese come and see new fruitz

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users