Posted 27 May 2005 - 07:22 AM

Yeah, me too!

Have;

Big Brother
Hill Billionaire
Gettin Ziggy with it
LOTR Two Towers

Want more more more !!!!!!!!

Sold BB and LOTR to make way for my next buys! only have room for 4 machines at a time, need an extension!

Mart

#4 Bencrest

Bencrest

The furniture

• New Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7446 posts

Posted 27 May 2005 - 09:42 AM

You SERIOUSLY own a Hill Billionaire? How much did that cost, about £2300?!!

Anyway, I have

Each Way Nudge [currently £5 / 10p / 72% payout]

Spiker the Biker [currently for sale, have 2 people lined up to buy, £25 / 25p / 70%]

Cluedo SWP - JPM Impact in Vogue cabinet [currently not working, touchscreen not responding but will sort it when I have more room, i.e when Spiker has moved out], and

Top of the Pops - BFM don't know what tech yet, and dont know name of cabinet - but is front opening for bulb access which is a damn useful feature :p [currently £10 / £1 for 6 rounds]

Thats my little collection :)
Ben

Hopefully recovering from years of compulsive gambling and wanting to be gamble free forever.

Recommended reading - http://www.gamblersaloud.com/ (yes, I bought the book, very happy with it!)

#5 MartinB

MartinB

• New Members
  • 67 posts

Posted 27 May 2005 - 10:22 AM

Yeah, I know, think I got a bargain cos I'd never spend that sort of money on a fruity (well maybe I would for 5 of them!) - you just ask no questions on some deals eh! ;) regret it really cos its not my sort of fruity game at all and I am not a fan of it to be honest apart from the tic-tac-toe feature !!

For sale if anyone wants it :) ! Note acceptor too! I am soon going to pop it on ebay for between £500 and £600.

Mart.

#6 Bencrest

Bencrest

The furniture

• New Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7446 posts

Posted 27 May 2005 - 10:24 AM

£500/600?

How old is it? Did you buy it from new?
Ben

Hopefully recovering from years of compulsive gambling and wanting to be gamble free forever.

Recommended reading - http://www.gamblersaloud.com/ (yes, I bought the book, very happy with it!)

#7 MartinB

MartinB

• New Members
  • 67 posts

Posted 27 May 2005 - 10:57 AM

Its a 2004 machine less than a year old, looks like brand new with a few (you can count them!) small paint chips on the gold trim (as expected) which I have touched up with a car paint touch-up stick, can't say you can notice them now - No its not new I had it second hand. The glass and artwork etc. are mint, brand spankingly so!

I'll be honest it was an ebay deal and a baragain I couldn't miss and I paid just £600 - if I got my money back I'd be delighted as like I said its not my cuppa tea!

Its immaculate 100% full working order to be perfectly honest and a great buy for someone who loves this machine.

I can only think for the money I paid its either a re-build "green machine" (although it all looks spotlessley new to me and don;t think its a green!) or a test machine or some other reason it went cheap - it may just be the seller is in the trade and gets them cheap? Who knows, all I know is it was cheap and I couldn't resist!

Anyway, would you like it or do you have a buyer? :D

Mart

#8 pt05

pt05

Banned

• Banned
  • 101 posts

Posted 27 May 2005 - 03:08 PM

can you deliver?
plaese come and see new fruitz

#9 MartinB

MartinB

• New Members
  • 67 posts

Posted 27 May 2005 - 03:47 PM

Not really, locally (i.e. Oxford/B'Ham) yes but as I transport my fruities in an AstraVan with my face flat against the window its not really appropriate to deliver to Brighton!

Sorry!

Mart

#10 pt05

pt05

Banned

• Banned
  • 101 posts

Posted 27 May 2005 - 04:09 PM

Not really, locally (i.e. Oxford/B'Ham) yes but as I transport my fruities in an AstraVan with my face flat against the window its not really appropriate to deliver to Brighton!

Sorry!

Mart

thats ok.if i were you i would put it on ebay as soon as you can fruit machine prices drop very fast

#11 skabaz

skabaz

Engineer of the World

• New Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2778 posts

Posted 27 May 2005 - 09:14 PM

hill billionaire is a 2005 machine as it was showcased at the main london show in january

baz

#12 kensplace2

kensplace2

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 501 posts

Posted 27 May 2005 - 09:19 PM

green unit?

What is a green unit, is it a beta machine or a test machine? Or is it a new machine in a old cab? I had a mpu with code green on it, and it had a beta coin mech with it.. Guessing its a beta machine?

#13 ady

ady

The furniture

• Moderators
  • 14204 posts

Posted 27 May 2005 - 09:27 PM

can you deliver?

Come on give us some pics here.......

16 years old and having 13 machines so you say in you home!!!!.......You say i'll buy this and buy that on all your posts......for god's sake kid get real

#14 kensplace2

kensplace2

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 501 posts

Posted 27 May 2005 - 09:32 PM

Wish I had 16 machines, but it would take a long time to get 16 machines, unless I won the lottery, come to think of it, I would need to win the lottery to get a house big enough to store them all in, never mind float the buggers!

#15 pt05

pt05

Banned

• Banned
  • 101 posts

Posted 27 May 2005 - 09:32 PM

havent a camer but hurdand is comeing up so you can ask him i just love machines :D if you got the money spend it

#16 Bencrest

Bencrest

The furniture

• New Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7446 posts

Posted 27 May 2005 - 10:21 PM

havent a camer but hurdand is comeing up so you can ask him i just love machines :D if you got the money spend it

Shame you can't buy friendship, isn't it :)

Neither can you expect it after spamming the shite out of MODs expecting it.
Ben

#17 pt05

pt05

Banned

• Banned
  • 101 posts

Posted 27 May 2005 - 10:24 PM

spaming were? back to the top lol

#18 nails

nails

The furniture

• Regulars
  • 4578 posts

Posted 27 May 2005 - 10:46 PM

i have club temple of treasure, which i bought from a guy in coinslot, delivered to my door for £350. its in immaculate condition, and i will sell for what i paid £350. (space reasons force sale)

Brighton Area, pics avail.

#19 Bencrest

Bencrest

The furniture

• New Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7446 posts

Posted 27 May 2005 - 11:08 PM

I offer the same price I expect to pay for a Royal Exchange Club... £150 :p

Actually I don't have the room, so I won't make an offer at all. Not sure about £350 but then not a common machine as such either... and the Psycho Cash Beast Club you sold was apparently immaculate ;)
Ben

#20 kensplace2

kensplace2

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 501 posts

Posted 27 May 2005 - 11:12 PM

Thinking about pyshco cash beast, Just tried a psycho program card in my pie factory, I bought as a spare ages ago on ebay - bloody thing looks like its in russian or something (well some foreign language, definately not english!)
Shame, was thinking of using it when I build up a fruity from scratch, but
dont like the idea of playing when I cant read what is going on! Will come in handy as a spare card though.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users