Photo
* * * - - 2 votes

Name Something A Fruit Has Never Done....... But Could Do...

• Please log in to reply
59 replies to this topic

#41 jackpotjon05

jackpotjon05

Advanced Member

• Regulars
  • 401 posts

Posted 16 November 2012 - 06:44 PM

It's beaver las vegas the same as Saturday night beaver???

Not too sure, I just remember playing something similar.

Definitely still a Global Game.

I will give some members a few clues to help me with the name.....

I know when you went into the middle board and got the 3 icons it was circular and not vertical (saturday night beaver),
it started on the outside and you would hi-lo getting tighter towards the middle.

When you got kicked off the board you would get a little hee hee laugh, like a hamster! LOL

The 3 icons on the winline were also little faces instead of the 3 gold discs you would get on Saturday Night Beaver.

Can't think of anything else at the mo!

Can anyone help with the name?

#42 impact

impact

Error 9.4

• Regulars
  • 1280 posts

Posted 16 November 2012 - 10:26 PM

Pressing that button on one of those machines and the silver roll come off (Bloody done it to me)
.._-=It`s not a problem only a challenge =-_..

#43 Taylor525

Taylor525

Owner and Parts Seller

• Regulars
  • 508 posts

Posted 17 November 2012 - 01:47 AM

I know when you went into the middle board and got the 3 icons it was circular and not vertical (saturday night beaver),
it started on the outside and you would hi-lo getting tighter towards the middle.

Beaver Uncovered??

Posted Image

#44 jackpotjon05

jackpotjon05

Advanced Member

• Regulars
  • 401 posts

Posted 17 November 2012 - 04:12 PM

Beaver Uncovered??

Posted Image

That's the one!

Well done for getting that!

I think this was a big improvement on Saturday Night Beaver.

I can finally rest my mind! LOL

#45 Jimbob219

Jimbob219

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 358 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 11:32 PM

Ooh, I just thought of one. The arcade I used to work in had 2 x £5 Jackpot Simpsons machines (same board as Homers Meltdown, but in the older cabinet).

Anyway :

1) Never saw one of these give an IM (red lamps), and
2) Never saw one of them give a REPEAT on a JACKPOT.

Come to think of it, I've never seen ANY £5 Maygay machine of that type give a repeat on a jackpot, they always jump off. Bear in mind they were among the most played £5 AWPs in the arcade, and took plenty of cash, but never once saw one repeat, or give an IM.

I'm only referring to the £5 versions, it's entirely possible the higher jackpots did repeat or give an IM :)

I've had that machine for years and never had an IM or jackpot repeat!

#46 russ8s

russ8s

• Regulars
  • 70 posts

Posted 30 November 2012 - 02:23 AM

A jackpot repeat on VIU, AFU, SRM and others like them. Must have played hundreds of units over the years and NEVER had a JP repeat. There was a rumour that it only happened once in every 10000 cycles or something!

yes very rare, i've had it once, but was a skill

#47 hurricane

hurricane

• Regulars
  • 734 posts

Posted 30 November 2012 - 02:00 PM

Ooh, I just thought of one. The arcade I used to work in had 2 x £5 Jackpot Simpsons machines (same board as Homers Meltdown, but in the older cabinet).

Anyway :

1) Never saw one of these give an IM (red lamps), and
2) Never saw one of them give a REPEAT on a JACKPOT.

Come to think of it, I've never seen ANY £5 Maygay machine of that type give a repeat on a jackpot, they always jump off. Bear in mind they were among the most played £5 AWPs in the arcade, and took plenty of cash, but never once saw one repeat, or give an IM.

I'm only referring to the £5 versions, it's entirely possible the higher jackpots did repeat or give an IM :)

We had one in our local a while back, it was originally set to £5/10p and never ever gave IM or repeated on the JP until they put it to £5/20p. Once they did this it repeated like hell, it was easy enough to get £20 at least from it.

#48 CrAzYbAr

CrAzYbAr

Japan bound

• Gold Supporters
  • 2640 posts

Posted 30 November 2012 - 02:46 PM

I've never had Robin Hood/Pot of Gold and any clones go up to the 10 Nudges position on the nudge stack.

This is a site for EMULATION purposes of older machines. Not playing strategies.
If you are more interested in playing modern machines,
visit Jackpottyforums

(DOND is around now on this site..... How long was this sig out of date...!)

#49 russ8s

russ8s

• Regulars
  • 70 posts

Posted 05 December 2012 - 09:47 AM

I've never had Robin Hood/Pot of Gold and any clones go up to the 10 Nudges position on the nudge stack.

usually did it on non IM boards when buzzed up, it just continue on gold level till it ? then gave repeat chance, move on or skill when near top... always favor the repeat chance as it could offer the skill repeat and take the JP.

#50 CrAzYbAr

CrAzYbAr

Japan bound

• Gold Supporters
  • 2640 posts

Posted 05 December 2012 - 09:21 PM

I mean the nudge stack that you go into before you enter the board. The nudge positions on the in-board stacks are pretty easy.

Also, you will not get the cashmeter to £250 on the club Crazy Fruits etc! Reason being all the amounts(apart from 4 bells) add up to 248, or 246. one of the 2.

This is a site for EMULATION purposes of older machines. Not playing strategies.
If you are more interested in playing modern machines,
visit Jackpottyforums

(DOND is around now on this site..... How long was this sig out of date...!)

#51 russ8s

russ8s

• Regulars
  • 70 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 04:00 PM

I mean the nudge stack that you go into before you enter the board. The nudge positions on the in-board stacks are pretty easy.

Also, you will not get the cashmeter to £250 on the club Crazy Fruits etc! Reason being all the amounts(apart from 4 bells) add up to 248, or 246. one of the 2.

ah I see you mean either from the bonus or nuding round the numbers/grape?

if you buzz up the game it can give boost very high, skill stop or selecta to high nudges, then if you have the pear 4 or silver pot 3 or grape ? near then you can get to the top... the posistioning of the numbers mean if that has be possible you can often get the strawberries or 7s.

the crystal rebuild on £5 would be most likely to do this if on a run, where as if you play the £15 version it more likely it will of exchanged and did a IM before you get jackpot off the bottom reels.

#52 russ8s

russ8s

• Regulars
  • 70 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 05:02 PM

Just had a look at the emulated game, seems like there are a few differences between the original and the crystal rebuild... one thing to note is the feature pot symbols, on the original all pots seem to start you on bronze.

but i'm sure i've played one where if you got two silvers and a gold or a silver and two golds you started on silver level.

can't remember what it would do on robinhood though.

#53 russ8s

russ8s

• Regulars
  • 70 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 05:42 PM

not that clear, but its on 10 nudges here... just about make out the 1 0   N U D G E S... on the LCD

done.............

Attached Files

Edited by russ8s, 07 December 2012 - 05:41 PM.

#54 fruitman69

fruitman69

Layout Designer

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPip
  • 1098 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 01:17 AM

on a barx machine the holds after nudges X,s hold bring in crosses but if bars hold why does it never bring in bars(jp)

On a true "electrocoin" bar X ( no chuzzy ) it has set "rules"

A hold after losing nudge will bring in randomly either 3 X's or Bars,  of course bars is far less common.

And you dont need 2 the same on the reels after a nudge either.

Finally a hold after nudge only works if there was no win there to start with, if there was and you nudge it away it wont bring anything in if it held after nudge.

Follow us on facebook http://www.facebook....131728946893342
www.reelsoffun.co.uk

#55 Bencrest

Bencrest

The furniture

• New Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7446 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 01:22 AM

On a true "electrocoin" bar X ( no chuzzy ) it has set "rules"

A hold after losing nudge will bring in randomly either 3 X's or Bars,  of course bars is far less common.

And you dont need 2 the same on the reels after a nudge either.

Finally a hold after nudge only works if there was no win there to start with, if there was and you nudge it away it wont bring anything in if it held after nudge.

Yup, I remember the first time I played a Bar X, got the let-em-spin on £25 Bars and it dropped in £10 XXX... I wasn't thrilled! The Chuzzy I have always spins in the corresponding win.

Ben

Hopefully recovering from years of compulsive gambling and wanting to be gamble free forever.

Recommended reading - http://www.gamblersaloud.com/ (yes, I bought the book, very happy with it!)

#56 carlosgee

carlosgee

• Regulars
  • 1005 posts

Posted 15 December 2012 - 01:57 PM

DOND...well this had to at some point but was a first for me.... (the DOND that has the trail to link up to super deal or no deal and mega DOND). Well went on the board, did COB on a question and landed on super DOND. This offered me cashpot (£58) which i gladly collected. Then played the last 8 thorugh, got on the board after 6 quid, after a boost went up to DOND. Played the game, left with either £20 or £70 and offered 49.88 so gambled and got the £70, not seen this before. Has anyone else

http://www.wwe.com/w...enov08/8662404/ 8th pic on the first row...me perving with me cam on maria

#57 russ8s

russ8s

• Regulars
  • 70 posts

Posted 15 December 2012 - 08:57 PM

DOND...well this had to at some point but was a first for me.... (the DOND that has the trail to link up to super deal or no deal and mega DOND). Well went on the board, did COB on a question and landed on super DOND. This offered me cashpot (£58) which i gladly collected. Then played the last 8 thorugh, got on the board after 6 quid, after a boost went up to DOND. Played the game, left with either £20 or £70 and offered 49.88 so gambled and got the £70, not seen this before. Has anyone else

and what is it it didn't do, but could do?

#58 Taylor525

Taylor525

Owner and Parts Seller

• Regulars
  • 508 posts

Posted 15 December 2012 - 09:17 PM

must admit, this is common...

I COB'd a Double DOND for £70

#59 straekseims

straekseims

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 302 posts

Posted 22 December 2012 - 05:37 PM

NEVER EVER EVER EVER! Seen the cashpot won on £5jp Super pots!

arcade near me that shut down (Petes) was at £5.00 for years

he eventually got it back and it started at £1.00 (or0.00) and it built back up to £5 and sat there untill it went again lol

see Mr Ps one is at £5.00 where it will stay lol

Remember puttin £60 in Petes one trying to get it but never did lol

ALSO....

£5jp Take your pick (yellow cab).......Never repeated the JP to anyone on 5p play in petes I also put £50 in that for it to not repeat once!

#60 straekseims

straekseims

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 302 posts

Posted 01 January 2013 - 10:43 PM

UPDATE>>>

went to Mr Ps  (Reelfruits its called in maidstone)

Super pots has been taken out due to what I said about the cashpot on it.

Ceasers Palace was being pumped by Mark On Fire

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users