Photo
* * * - - 2 votes

Name Something A Fruit Has Never Done....... But Could Do...

• Please log in to reply
59 replies to this topic

#1 Taylor525

Taylor525

Owner and Parts Seller

• Regulars
  • 508 posts

Posted 02 October 2012 - 11:38 AM

Have you ever played a machine, where you have seen something on the glass or alpha, but never seen it do it...?

For those that are confused what I'm on about, here's a very good example. You're playing Crazy Fruits (Green) and you land on a question mark... and you get 'Squashed'... It ALWAYS goes on 'Not Squashed' (unless its Red).

Here's a few that I have, and please also, if someone states one, but you HAVE seen it do it, tell us!!

-The Codfather (Barcrest)
>On the glass, one of the feature bonus's say 'Pick a place' but doesn't land on it, let alone light up
>On the feature game question mark, you can get 'Surprise!' on the alpha display, but never stops on it
>The fish eye has a red bulb, but NEVER seen it light up!

A bit of fun as well as knowledge, so please ALL add something, if you know of something. It's amazing what you find out!!

(please, no stupid ones like 'Never seen DOND spin Jackpot in without a feature board')

#2 Daryl

Daryl

Forget it... I do!

• Inactive Users
  • 2671 posts

Posted 02 October 2012 - 11:53 AM

I thought with the title you were being a bit innuendo - I am going to say there are a few things you could do with a banana! :p

I know exactly what you mean, a feature that is present, but you can never achieve, but one doesn't spring to mind just yet, although I know there must be countless fruit machines that have done this in the past.

Let's see if other members can think of any... BEWARE: Thread will be locked if it becomes DOND orientated!!! (only kidding ;)) lol
All The Best

Daryl

My blogsite is here: click the icon --->   :computer:

My name is Daryl, I was born in 1965 and have been into FME since 2002!

On 23 June 2011, I was diagnosed with Alzheimers Disease  In November 2012, I was diagnosed with Parkinson's Disease and Parkinsonian Syndrome too.

I can be found at:

My new blog-site...

...or at Facebook here: --> https://www.facebook.com/daryl.lees

=======================================================

Visit my website on the icon above for my WebBlog, or pop over and see me on the social media at  ---> Daryl on... Facebook.png

=======================================================

speed

#3 Taylor525

Taylor525

Owner and Parts Seller

• Regulars
  • 508 posts

Posted 02 October 2012 - 12:31 PM

BEWARE: Thread will be locked if it becomes DOND orientated!!! (only kidding ;)) lol

Haha, that might not take long

#4 hurricane

hurricane

• Regulars
  • 734 posts

Posted 02 October 2012 - 05:04 PM

On Battle Axe, i never once saw the eyes go red.

#5 james222514

james222514

• New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 02 October 2012 - 05:08 PM

On Barmy Army I have never seen anyone survive the 'Target Practice' feature on the question mark.

#6 Bencrest

Bencrest

The furniture

• New Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7446 posts

Posted 02 October 2012 - 05:09 PM

Ooh, I just thought of one. The arcade I used to work in had 2 x £5 Jackpot Simpsons machines (same board as Homers Meltdown, but in the older cabinet).

Anyway :

1) Never saw one of these give an IM (red lamps), and
2) Never saw one of them give a REPEAT on a JACKPOT.

Come to think of it, I've never seen ANY £5 Maygay machine of that type give a repeat on a jackpot, they always jump off. Bear in mind they were among the most played £5 AWPs in the arcade, and took plenty of cash, but never once saw one repeat, or give an IM.

I'm only referring to the £5 versions, it's entirely possible the higher jackpots did repeat or give an IM :)

Edited by Bencrest, 02 October 2012 - 05:09 PM.

Ben

Hopefully recovering from years of compulsive gambling and wanting to be gamble free forever.

Recommended reading - http://www.gamblersaloud.com/ (yes, I bought the book, very happy with it!)

#7 Taylor525

Taylor525

Owner and Parts Seller

• Regulars
  • 508 posts

Posted 02 October 2012 - 05:20 PM

On Battle Axe, i never once saw the eyes go red.

See, I never knew there were red bulbs in her eyes!

Ooh, I just thought of one. The arcade I used to work in had 2 x £5 Jackpot Simpsons machines (same board as Homers Meltdown, but in the older cabinet).

Anyway :

1) Never saw one of these give an IM (red lamps), and
2) Never saw one of them give a REPEAT on a JACKPOT.

Come to think of it, I've never seen ANY £5 Maygay machine of that type give a repeat on a jackpot, they always jump off. Bear in mind they were among the most played £5 AWPs in the arcade, and took plenty of cash, but never once saw one repeat, or give an IM.

I'm only referring to the £5 versions, it's entirely possible the higher jackpots did repeat or give an IM :)

I think we can refer MOST maygay/impulse/Global machines there (repeats) although Impulse were good for IMs

#8 curlywill

curlywill

• Regulars
  • 1220 posts

Posted 02 October 2012 - 05:31 PM

i once had a london underground repeat a jackpot on £5 if that counts?

#9 Guest_barcrest junky_*

Guest_barcrest junky_*
  • Guests

Posted 02 October 2012 - 05:34 PM

Token Tight light on Chances Unlimited - never seen one lit.

bj

#10 Taylor525

Taylor525

Owner and Parts Seller

• Regulars
  • 508 posts

Posted 02 October 2012 - 05:38 PM

i once had a london underground repeat a jackpot on £5 if that counts?

Yeah, if people say its rare. Not that I play this machine much

Token Tight light on Chances Unlimited - never seen one lit.

bj

Would that be due to it not palying out much??

#11 Dougsta

Dougsta

Stampede!

• Silver Supporters
  • 806 posts

Posted 02 October 2012 - 06:00 PM

Club Coronation Street. The "Closing Time" square on the feature board, which is Game Over. I have played close on £2K through this machine and never once landed on it.

#12 cardie

cardie

Me Gusta

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3431 posts

Posted 02 October 2012 - 06:14 PM

The £15 version of Adams Family COULDNT give 'super features' but could give 'mega', unlike the clone party animal.

Thought I have seen the £25 Adams Family give a super feature.

My Youtube

Posted Image

Rest in peace Barcrest !

Quit Gambling as of 3rd of March 2012

#13 Guest_barcrest junky_*

Guest_barcrest junky_*
  • Guests

Posted 02 October 2012 - 07:58 PM

Yeah, if people say its rare. Not that I play this machine much

Would that be due to it not palying out much??

The tightest mpu3 machine that ever lived. Not even sure it had a TT light on it - why would they bother, lol.

bj

#14 gemini17

gemini17

GOLD Supporter

• Regulars
  • 1751 posts

Posted 02 October 2012 - 08:10 PM

On Barmy Army I have never seen anyone survive the 'Target Practice' feature on the question mark.

I have survived it once on the emu version-but only the once mind!! :err:

#15 Taylor525

Taylor525

Owner and Parts Seller

• Regulars
  • 508 posts

Posted 02 October 2012 - 08:29 PM

I have survived it once on the emu version-but only the once mind!! :err:

I think someone on here said they were extremely good at that, and there was a youtube video of Barmy Army that featured the target practice on it

The £15 version of Adams Family COULDNT give 'super features' but could give 'mega', unlike the clone party animal.

Thought I have seen the £25 Adams Family give a super feature.

Hmmm, I remember when Coral Island had this £15 version, and only remember it giving mega or normal. On that note though, I've seen the Barcode nudges on Temple of Treasure plenty of times, and for the first time the other week, Adams Family did it! I just thought it was TOT's version of IM, which I've also never seen, yet not sure if TOT has IM

#16 todd1970

todd1970

The furniture

• Regulars
  • 6818 posts

Posted 02 October 2012 - 10:43 PM

On Maygays Fruit Explosion , ive never seen the 'slider' on the fruit preserve square ?
Mmmmmm...Sandy ive 'ad her ye know. :)

#17 vectra666

vectra666

No1. Lurker

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9040 posts

Donator

Posted 03 October 2012 - 07:26 AM

on astra,s party time or clones of
only get 3xholds on astra,s (bars) never on x,s or jackpots, although i did get 3x.s hold on x,s for a quid at 50p a go on double decker 35jp which meant i actually lost 50p lol
The more I do today, The less I do tomorrow.
Fme is alive and screaming into the 21st century!
Enjoy FME and Happy Gaming!!!!

#18 nails

nails

The furniture

• Regulars
  • 4578 posts

Posted 03 October 2012 - 09:46 AM

haha never seen a jackpot on half of the bellfruit clubs out there!!!!

#19 hurricane

hurricane

• Regulars
  • 734 posts

Posted 03 October 2012 - 12:38 PM

I've never seen a clubber actually fill the cash meter to the jp, well saying that club cool jewels did once by lighting 4x Bells.

#20 Bencrest

Bencrest

The furniture

• New Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7446 posts

Posted 03 October 2012 - 12:54 PM

I've never seen a clubber actually fill the cash meter to the jp, well saying that club cool jewels did once by lighting 4x Bells.

I'm sure I saw it on an old Cops N Robbers Club, the early 90's ones on Scorpion 2 though, not the modern Scorpion 4 ones (Gold, Platinum, e.t.c.!)
Ben

Hopefully recovering from years of compulsive gambling and wanting to be gamble free forever.

Recommended reading - http://www.gamblersaloud.com/ (yes, I bought the book, very happy with it!)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users