Photo
* * * - - 2 votes

Name Something A Fruit Has Never Done....... But Could Do...

• Please log in to reply
59 replies to this topic

#21 vectra666

vectra666

No1. Lurker

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9040 posts

Donator

Posted 03 October 2012 - 02:04 PM

never seen a machine give someone a whack back when the punters whacking the shit out of it now that would be worth watching lol
The more I do today, The less I do tomorrow.
Fme is alive and screaming into the 21st century!
Enjoy FME and Happy Gaming!!!!

#22 tigerboytony11

tigerboytony11

• Regulars
  • 131 posts

Posted 06 October 2012 - 07:52 AM

On Maygay's Pink Panther, if you landed on the second magnifying glass, ALWAYS, ALWAYS, landed on "Go To Jail", without fail. Clouseau could be miles behind you, and without fail you'd end up in the nick. Same as on Maygay's Coronation Street, if you landed on "End Of Part One" you could usually never play Part 2.

#23 corel

corel

• Regulars
  • 171 posts

Posted 06 October 2012 - 10:16 AM

on crystal maze ocean zone it flashes a jackpot value but when you hit start ive never had it land on jackpot.

Physco Cash beast - the 'win series' only ever seems to give you its jackpot in a series of wins (similar to gold series on gold rush)

Stars and stripes - The stars on the reels never roll in on 1st spin, you seem to only get them via hold 3 times, nudge in or let em spin.

#24 treasure island

treasure island

• Regulars
  • 175 posts

Posted 09 October 2012 - 08:15 PM

Interesting...

Barmy Army will allow you to survive on target practice on version 0.1. This version was quickly critical updated due to the middle being too easy to get.

Our Pink Panther regularly gives advance to Eiffel on the first magnify! When you say ocean zone do you mean the chest, that gives Jackpot quite often on 3.0. I have only seen the robot give the jackpot ONCE. It is a weird game though as it loves to cheat on Pyramid from time to time.

Interesting on Corrie, as that goes part 2 most of the time on ours! Maybe we have better programs! lol! Many of the versions that have done this to you guys have been the rebuild versions??? We have the originals mostly.

I certainly agree with the 'Slider' on Fruit Explosion though, seen it on the £10 versions and even £15's but never the £5 ones.

For the Blue Simpsons (simpsons 2) they cannot repeat or go red on 5p/10p but on 20p £5 they can and FLY! I did buy one a year or so ago and enjoyed it at home for a bit on 20p £5....most boards are red. But when you compare it in fairness to the player with Great Escape and Italian Job 1 then there is no comparison!

Anyone know what the repeat spin repeat spin is for on Barcrest Rocket Money as it lights up but is inactive at all times it seems!

www.reelfruits.co.uk ~ Keeping it reel

#25 Bencrest

Bencrest

The furniture

• New Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7446 posts

Posted 09 October 2012 - 08:54 PM

Cheers for clearing loads of stuff up :)

Anyone know what the repeat spin repeat spin is for on Barcrest Rocket Money as it lights up but is inactive at all times it seems!

I've never seen one of these with a jackpot repeat chance - maybe the lamps were designed for that but never used? Maybe there is a Rocket Money with a repeat chance but I've not seen one :S
Ben

Hopefully recovering from years of compulsive gambling and wanting to be gamble free forever.

Recommended reading - http://www.gamblersaloud.com/ (yes, I bought the book, very happy with it!)

#26 IMMORTAL666

IMMORTAL666

• New Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 09 October 2012 - 09:47 PM

On Battle Axe, i never once saw the eyes go red.

I did!! got it in my local arcade in norwich still.. took me £35 to force it out of it as i just wanted to see em go red . :(. all for just a std £25 pot. was then told a few weeks later that a friend had gone on it the next day put a tenna in it only for it to go red twice within £5er of each other.. one std £25 pot one with a rpt :(
On my reckoning on how many ppl played the machine he was poss the next to play after me. :(

#27 Bencrest

Bencrest

The furniture

• New Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7446 posts

Posted 09 October 2012 - 09:54 PM

I never used to leave machines after a single JP / red, any machine or any manufacturer, I always played for the next board. Obviously it's not guaranteed to work, but the amount of times I've had another JP capable board / IM or a decent streak / run after is insane.
Ben

Hopefully recovering from years of compulsive gambling and wanting to be gamble free forever.

Recommended reading - http://www.gamblersaloud.com/ (yes, I bought the book, very happy with it!)

#28 russ8s

russ8s

• Regulars
  • 70 posts

Posted 12 October 2012 - 12:48 AM

I think someone on here said they were extremely good at that, and there was a youtube video of Barmy Army that featured the target practice on it

Hmmm, I remember when Coral Island had this £15 version, and only remember it giving mega or normal. On that note though, I've seen the Barcode nudges on Temple of Treasure plenty of times, and for the first time the other week, Adams Family did it! I just thought it was TOT's version of IM, which I've also never seen, yet not sure if TOT has IM

I think it depended on the software version, it could do super features on Addams family, its halloween super. Think the arcade software didn't do super but one in a pub could.

#29 stuart

stuart

• New Members
  • 45 posts

Posted 12 October 2012 - 06:38 AM

On Maygays Fruit Explosion , ive never seen the 'slider' on the fruit preserve square ?

Neither have I - and I've never seen it land on the 'Skill Fruit' square either. Plus, on the emulated version, I've never seen a Jackpot or Super Jackpot - and mine's down to 8% now.

Stuart

#30 Taylor525

Taylor525

Owner and Parts Seller

• Regulars
  • 508 posts

Posted 12 October 2012 - 09:13 AM

I did!! got it in my local arcade in norwich still.. took me £35 to force it out of it as i just wanted to see em go red . :(. all for just a std £25 pot. was then told a few weeks later that a friend had gone on it the next day put a tenna in it only for it to go red twice within £5er of each other.. one std £25 pot one with a rpt :(
On my reckoning on how many ppl played the machine he was poss the next to play after me. :(

Was this £25 Jackpot??

I know the features/cash go red on 'Super'.

This was another machine that had £15 Jackpot and £25 Jackpot....

#31 vectra666

vectra666

No1. Lurker

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9040 posts

Donator

Posted 12 October 2012 - 10:55 AM

on a barx machine the holds after nudges X,s hold bring in crosses but if bars hold why does it never bring in bars(jp)
The more I do today, The less I do tomorrow.
Fme is alive and screaming into the 21st century!
Enjoy FME and Happy Gaming!!!!

#32 rocky100

rocky100

• Regulars
  • 93 posts

Posted 12 October 2012 - 01:25 PM

all 3 jewels on a temple of treasure! never seen this on real and emulated machine.

#33 Bencrest

Bencrest

The furniture

• New Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7446 posts

Posted 12 October 2012 - 01:32 PM

all 3 jewels on a temple of treasure! never seen this on real and emulated machine.

I've had it on a similar machine to this (Party Animal) quite a bit, it's kinda like a hidden IM - just gives all the symbols off a low bonus.

I'm 99% sure I've had it from Temple of Treasure as well... but then again, that tends to give the guaranteed jackpot in the form of the Nudge Code Bonus, so could be wrong.

While on the subject of TOT, has anyone ever filled the fruit matrix at the bottom right in? Don't think I've seen it filled! :)

Edited by Bencrest, 12 October 2012 - 01:35 PM.

Ben

#34 Guest_barcrest junky_*

Guest_barcrest junky_*
  • Guests

Posted 12 October 2012 - 05:22 PM

on a barx machine the holds after nudges X,s hold bring in crosses but if bars hold why does it never bring in bars(jp)

The very original Bar X did - you must be talking about later versions.

bj

#35 nafanny29

nafanny29

• New Members
  • 53 posts

Posted 12 October 2012 - 11:26 PM

On JPMs clubber "Pyramid" or "Kingtut" I never once saw 4 cherries drop in, either emulated or in real life.

#36 Taylor525

Taylor525

Owner and Parts Seller

• Regulars
  • 508 posts

Posted 13 October 2012 - 02:30 AM

I've had it on a similar machine to this (Party Animal) quite a bit, it's kinda like a hidden IM - just gives all the symbols off a low bonus.

I'm 99% sure I've had it from Temple of Treasure as well... but then again, that tends to give the guaranteed jackpot in the form of the Nudge Code Bonus, so could be wrong.

While on the subject of TOT, has anyone ever filled the fruit matrix at the bottom right in? Don't think I've seen it filled! :)

Yeah, I've had 3 off Party Animal from a low Bonus, but not off TOT.... Oh and Adams Family too I have

Yes Bencrest, I have several times... Best way to get it is to get selector off the bonus, and get a decent few nudges (3-4) which makes the matrix quite full, and then nudge the bonus again (providing you haven't got a win and the nudges need to be EXACT for the bonus), and then you get another bonus which the matrix still in place... sometimes you get fruit skill/stopper to fill the matrix and then goes 'look, this way' (I think) and spins JP.

#37 levartemit186

levartemit186

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 178 posts

Posted 21 October 2012 - 08:11 AM

A jackpot repeat on VIU, AFU, SRM and others like them. Must have played hundreds of units over the years and NEVER had a JP repeat. There was a rumour that it only happened once in every 10000 cycles or something!
Good news everyone, you have to play a chipped DOND!

#38 CrAzYbAr

CrAzYbAr

Japan bound

• Gold Supporters
  • 2640 posts

Posted 15 November 2012 - 03:58 AM

Don't know if Fruit Explosion has an emulator fault or a horrible ROMset but that's the reason it won't give JP from the board. Always has to be from gambling out the cash stack. The one in Mr. P's did give me the Jackpot properly once!

One thing I've never had is the Jackpot+Repeat Chance from the top of the feature stack on Pie Factory 2. It always leaves you one away, then you lose the board, repeat a couple of times and then slowly rolls in the red chefs.

This is a site for EMULATION purposes of older machines. Not playing strategies.
If you are more interested in playing modern machines,
visit Jackpottyforums

(DOND is around now on this site..... How long was this sig out of date...!)

#39 jackpotjon05

jackpotjon05

Advanced Member

• Regulars
  • 401 posts

Posted 16 November 2012 - 02:41 PM

Im sure there is more than one here but...

What's the sister machine to Beaver Las Vegas?

It will go red in the top left to give you a 'go all the way'

but it won't give you any hint/clue/led sign AT ALL to warn you.

Loads of times i have taken a win, collected and thought sh*t

it was red.

Any help guys?

#40 Taylor525

Taylor525

Owner and Parts Seller

• Regulars
  • 508 posts

Posted 16 November 2012 - 04:52 PM

It's beaver las vegas the same as Saturday night beaver???

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users