Photo
- - - - -

Only Just Watched The Video From Chris But..

• Please log in to reply
85 replies to this topic

#81 carlosgee

carlosgee

• Regulars
  • 1005 posts

Posted 11 September 2011 - 05:33 PM

Just seen the vid of miami dice hmmmmmmmm
http://www.wwe.com/w...enov08/8662404/ 8th pic on the first row...me perving with me cam on maria

#82 Johnnyafc

Johnnyafc

#Lapsed

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1590 posts

Posted 11 September 2011 - 05:36 PM

And a Vid is all we will ever get
Posted Image

#83 Guest_robinhood75_*

Guest_robinhood75_*
  • Guests

Posted 11 September 2011 - 06:03 PM

Here have a sniff of this mwwaaaaa

#84 cashbox1

cashbox1

The furniture

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2553 posts

Posted 11 September 2011 - 06:45 PM

ive never really understood the politics of it all,but ive just watched the video and from what i can gather its just someone sticking their middle digit up and saying swivel on it - to which i would reply well f*** you then - im sure NGS project amber will be worth the wait - in the mean time, im grateful that i can switch on my pc and play any one of over 1000 of the best fruit machine classics of all time.im not bothered that i cant play party time or bar x - lets face it they are shit anyways...good things come to those that wait ;)

Einstein`s theory of FME 90 downloads = 3 thanks

#85 cardie

cardie

Me Gusta

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3431 posts

Posted 12 September 2011 - 04:26 PM

Good things come to those who wait, true, but not in this case, all we seem to do it wait and get nout. Same old visious cycle.

My Youtube

Posted Image

Rest in peace Barcrest !

Quit Gambling as of 3rd of March 2012

#86 cashbox1

cashbox1

The furniture

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2553 posts

Posted 12 September 2011 - 04:51 PM

i see what yr saying cardie mate,but i wouldnt have the first clue about coding an emu,the trouble with people is they want everything YESTERDAY and we know that it`s not as simple as that.and what they also fail to realise,is that the person coding the emu has other things to deal with - like a life lol. im sure that it will be more than worth the wait.but it really boils my piss the way some go on about it as though they are "owed" the emulator....no one is owed anything,like i said before,we should be grateful for what we DO have and if a new emulator does come along in the future - Brucie Bonus :D

Einstein`s theory of FME 90 downloads = 3 thanks

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users