Photo
- - - - -

Only Just Watched The Video From Chris But..

• Please log in to reply
85 replies to this topic

#41 Guest_barcrest junky_*

Guest_barcrest junky_*
  • Guests

Posted 25 August 2011 - 08:35 PM

I wonder who that is?

Now that is THE question ;-)

bj

#42 nails

nails

The furniture

• Regulars
  • 4578 posts

Posted 26 August 2011 - 08:33 AM

Col Mustard in the Dining room with the Lead Pipe

Micheal barrymore with the dildo in the swimming pool

#43 Geddy

Geddy

Banned

• Banned
  • 3433 posts

Donator

Posted 26 August 2011 - 11:12 AM

And so what if Wizard does release an update without the open source code --- What are Mame going to do, sue a person they have no idea who it is or where they live ??

f*** MAME, IT'S $&%# ANYWAY..

I dunno where my old boss lives but I sued him. It's called a lawyer who use methods to find this information out... ffs.

MAME is $&%#? Roughly translates to 'I do not know how to use it...'

Remember no MAME no MFME..... geeeeeeesus...

#44 Guest_Tommy c_*

Guest_Tommy c_*
  • Guests

Posted 26 August 2011 - 12:15 PM

Just wondering if i have a completley different version of mame,i have the one that plays the old sega 1980's game,couldn't see anything reffering to anything fruit machine releated it the directory.Was playing a game called wonder boy earlier from 1986 lol brung back some good memories.

#45 Guest_robinhood75_*

Guest_robinhood75_*
  • Guests

Posted 26 August 2011 - 01:00 PM

Just wondering if i have a completley different version of mame,i have the one that plays the old sega 1980's game,couldn't see anything reffering to anything fruit machine releated it the directory.Was playing a game called wonder boy earlier from 1986 lol brung back some good memories.

OMG I loved that game haha it was in smithys in cleethorpes just by the train station exit. Spent many an hour on that haha.

#46 ploggy

ploggy

Layout Designer

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2228 posts

Posted 26 August 2011 - 01:29 PM

The original Wonderboy is a really good game, but its sequel (Wonderboy In Monsterland) was a much better game. Could clear it one credit, almost all the time. Only Black Tiger was better, which I could also clear in one credit. Used to get loads of people watching me playing those back in the day. :D

Other games I could clear on one credit were Yie Ar Kung Fu, Robocop, Pitfall 2, World Cup 95, Xain'd Sleena, and a few others that I can't remember offhand. Arcades, back then, really were great places to be. Such a shame how bad they have gone these days. :(
This be my stuff ----------> http://www.fruit-emu...wnloads&mid=301

#47 Toddyuk

Toddyuk

æ„›

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1279 posts

Posted 26 August 2011 - 01:38 PM

OMG I loved that game haha it was in smithys in cleethorpes just by the train station exit. Spent many an hour on that haha.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mPafvZNUpiQ

Fantastic game, many a good memory playing that game... Must build a mame cabinet now
Posted Image

#48 Guest_robinhood75_*

Guest_robinhood75_*
  • Guests

Posted 26 August 2011 - 02:01 PM

The original Wonderboy is a really good game, but its sequel (Wonderboy In Monsterland) was a much better game. Could clear it one credit, almost all the time. Only Black Tiger was better, which I could also clear in one credit. Used to get loads of people watching me playing those back in the day. :D

Other games I could clear on one credit were Yie Ar Kung Fu, Robocop, Pitfall 2, World Cup 95, Xain'd Sleena, and a few others that I can't remember offhand. Arcades, back then, really were great places to be. Such a shame how bad they have gone these days. :(

Yeah they all use to be 20p or 10p in some arcades. I could do the simpsons and buggy boy or what ever it was called. the one woth three screens. There was also a helicopter one which had a cockpit like seat and when u moved the stick the seat moved. Bit like topgun :) That was the same time as I started playing the bear streak by coinworrld. I wish they could be emulated, I see there is a coinworld game thats runs in ver 2.0 of the emu why wont the bear streaks run as they was the same sort of time as the smiley face one.

#49 Guest_Tommy c_*

Guest_Tommy c_*
  • Guests

Posted 26 August 2011 - 02:32 PM

My son is playing it now he's up to area 4 round 4 and keeps getting killed on the spider that moves up and down :D he keeps shouting at me because i won't help him get to the monster at the end of the level :D i told him he has to learn like i did all them years ago.

#50 andy-1

andy-1

Layout Creator

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1987 posts

Posted 26 August 2011 - 05:00 PM

RobinHood the helicopter 1 sounds like either Thunder Blade or Super Thunder Blade I used to like playing most acrade games including Aliens and Robocop

#51 Guest_robinhood75_*

Guest_robinhood75_*
  • Guests

Posted 26 August 2011 - 05:20 PM

RobinHood the helicopter 1 sounds like either Thunder Blade or Super Thunder Blade I used to like playing most acrade games including Aliens and Robocop

Ah thats the one, would love to be able to play that again. It was a good 3d looking game back then haha,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=El1VOoVcPVI&feature=related

This thread is turning into a retro arcade thread haha.

#52 andy-1

andy-1

Layout Creator

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1987 posts

Posted 26 August 2011 - 07:06 PM

RobinHood if you use mame i've got a working copy i can send you :)

#53 Guest_Tommy c_*

Guest_Tommy c_*
  • Guests

Posted 26 August 2011 - 07:10 PM

Anyone remember streets of rage,been looking for that game.

#54 andy-1

andy-1

Layout Creator

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1987 posts

Posted 26 August 2011 - 07:12 PM

what platform Tommy mame or megadrive

#55 samson81

samson81

I have no regrets

• Layout Creator
  • PipPip
  • 666 posts

Posted 26 August 2011 - 07:23 PM

i have every single sega master system, sega megadrive, nes, and snes game :)

im a retro gameoholic :)

i was also a mad freakoholic for the sonic games ;)

#56 andy-1

andy-1

Layout Creator

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1987 posts

Posted 26 August 2011 - 07:24 PM

I am the same but I have'nt stopped at those four

Edited by andy-1, 26 August 2011 - 07:27 PM.

#57 Guest_Tommy c_*

Guest_Tommy c_*
  • Guests

Posted 26 August 2011 - 07:28 PM

Mame hopefully,it's the only one i know how to work.

#58 andy-1

andy-1

Layout Creator

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1987 posts

Posted 26 August 2011 - 07:32 PM

No sorry i've just tried streets of rage 2 in mame and it says there is a file missing if you want tommy i'll see if i can zip my megedrive emulator and sent it to you with instrutions how to run it

#59 todd1970

todd1970

The furniture

• Regulars
  • 6818 posts

Posted 26 August 2011 - 07:33 PM

No sorry i've just tried streets of rage 2 in mame and it says there is a file missing if you want tommy i'll see if i can zip my megedrive emulator and sent it to you with instrutions how to run it

This one ;)
Mmmmmm...Sandy ive 'ad her ye know. :)

#60 Guest_Tommy c_*

Guest_Tommy c_*
  • Guests

Posted 26 August 2011 - 07:34 PM

That would be great,many thanks.

This one ;)

What one ?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users