Photo
- - - - -

Withe The New Emus Incoming Which 5 Layouts Do You Most Want?

• Please log in to reply
97 replies to this topic

#21 Zoltar

Zoltar

Former Fat Bastard.....

• Gold Supporters
  • 1810 posts

Posted 25 July 2011 - 06:43 PM

I'd be interested to see epoch running. I played 'Manic Miner' some years ago and although it was often predictable, I couldn't afford to play the machine properly.

Well to be honest, I'm not really looking forward to anything in particular. But would be nice to see epoch for the reason I gave. But Thats about it from me really.
Posted Image

#22 stanmarsh14

stanmarsh14

Sado-masochist

• Gold Supporters
  • 3120 posts

Posted 25 July 2011 - 06:52 PM

There is a very big push with MAME right now, covering many UK slots, and quite a bit of the work emulating various chips has all ready been done.

One thing is for sure, it will avoid a lot of the drama / hissy fits, that we are often used to seeing in FME.

http://www.dadsfme.c...hp?topic=3165.0

Edited by stanmarsh14, 25 July 2011 - 06:52 PM.

#23 jamesy4

jamesy4

• Regulars
  • 620 posts

Posted 25 July 2011 - 07:12 PM

I am actually surprised to see no one has requested Party Time :o

Edited by jamesy4, 25 July 2011 - 07:13 PM.

TqxKl7c.png

:) Fruit-Emu The Number 1 Download Site For Fruit Machines!! :)

#24 vectra666

vectra666

No1. Lurker

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9040 posts

Donator

Posted 25 July 2011 - 08:10 PM

i,m more than happy with the ones we,ve got and new classic ones comin but i,d love to see astra,s machines i.e p time double decker,bullion bars party games would be awesome mazooma,s monopoly door closed version oxo club all three player ones maybe in 10yrs time lol
The more I do today, The less I do tomorrow.
Fme is alive and screaming into the 21st century!
Enjoy FME and Happy Gaming!!!!

#25 piesthecat

piesthecat

Creator'N'Stuff

• Regulars
  • 1047 posts

Posted 25 July 2011 - 08:27 PM

Grid runner -impulse
spin on it - impulse
viper jive -extream gaming
red hot fever - BWB (i ask for this most posts these days :D )
bat outta hell - global gaming

god knows if these are even gonna be released, dont think any of the roms work for any either :indifferent:

#26 ritdav

ritdav

• Regulars
  • 389 posts

Posted 25 July 2011 - 08:32 PM

Pyrimid/sphinx is the machine I most to see emulated,even in a standalone emulator.I don't believe for one moment that Wizard can't/hasn't done this.Please at least set this one free.
For some reason roms for an mpu3 machine called cascade have never come to light.Would like to see that one as well.
Oh and a red gaming machine,anyone really for its different gameplay.Again one machine is a standalone emulator would be good.

Edited by ritdav, 25 July 2011 - 08:34 PM.

#27 c0nfu53d

c0nfu53d

• Regulars
  • 288 posts

Posted 25 July 2011 - 09:14 PM

Grid runner -impulse
spin on it - impulse

god knows if these are even gonna be released, dont think any of the roms work for any either :indifferent:

I think gridrunner is working in a future release - there is a thread over at mecca http://www.fruitemu....post__p__104248

Edited by c0nfu53d, 25 July 2011 - 10:36 PM.

#28 stevedude2

stevedude2

• Regulars
  • 1043 posts

Posted 25 July 2011 - 09:20 PM

There's a couple of Cashcades knocking about I think. I know MDS has one, and possibly jpmstu from the Mecca. I don't think the ROMs run in the current emulator, hence no layout. I could be wrong though, maybe they haven't been tried.

Red Gaming though? :err: Once you've played one, you've played them all...
Watch out! There's a SIG thief about...

#29 Guest_barcrest junky_*

Guest_barcrest junky_*
  • Guests

Posted 25 July 2011 - 09:32 PM

There's a couple of Cashcades knocking about I think. I know MDS has one, and possibly jpmstu from the Mecca. I don't think the ROMs run in the current emulator, hence no layout. I could be wrong though, maybe they haven't been tried.

Red Gaming though? :err: Once you've played one, you've played them all...

Is that (Cashcade) by BWB - I reckon there is a reason it doesn't currntly run in MFME and I think you are right, MDS does have the machine. I recall he told me once that they don't run but that a layout had been attempted.

As to Red Gaming - 25th anniversary Line Up is my 5th request.

bj

Edited by barcrest junky, 25 July 2011 - 09:34 PM.

#30 c0nfu53d

c0nfu53d

• Regulars
  • 288 posts

Posted 25 July 2011 - 09:55 PM

Is that (Cashcade) by BWB - I reckon there is a reason it doesn't currntly run in MFME and I think you are right, MDS does have the machine. I recall he told me once that they don't run but that a layout had been attempted.

As to Red Gaming - 25th anniversary Line Up is my 5th request.

bj

As far as red goes, I can list 5 just for that tech:

Paint The Town Red
Legal Tender
Big Shot club (aweful machine but would love to give it a kicking)
Bonkers
Jackpot Genie

Edited by c0nfu53d, 25 July 2011 - 10:37 PM.

#31 ritdav

ritdav

• Regulars
  • 389 posts

Posted 25 July 2011 - 11:32 PM

Shame about cashcade.I always thought it was lack of roms rather than something else.

#32 ploggy

ploggy

Layout Designer

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2228 posts

Posted 26 July 2011 - 02:31 AM

There are no MPU3 roms with "Cashcade" in the name currently available. At least not in the rom-dat, anyway.

The only ones we've got at the moment are for a System 5 machine with the same name.

Edited by ploggy, 26 July 2011 - 02:31 AM.

This be my stuff ----------> http://www.fruit-emu...wnloads&mid=301

#33 Johnnyafc

Johnnyafc

#Lapsed

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1590 posts

Posted 26 July 2011 - 07:23 AM

There is a very big push with MAME right now, covering many UK slots, and quite a bit of the work emulating various chips has all ready been done.

One thing is for sure, it will avoid a lot of the drama / hissy fits, that we are often used to seeing in FME.

http://www.dadsfme.c...hp?topic=3165.0

wouldnt bother post that if it dont emulate or mention DOND the noobs here dont seem to be bothered :rolleyes:
Posted Image

#34 mazooma

mazooma

I'm not dead yet

• Regulars
  • 915 posts

Posted 26 July 2011 - 08:26 AM

Anything pre 1990, some early 80's and late 70's techs would be nice. Not interested in anything after 2000 (well maybe Project's Empire, Project Lo Tech's & Electrocoin Lo Tech's). The old JPM MK1's would be the best prize of all for me!!!

My sentiments exactly. Haven't really played machines in the last 12 years, so not interested in the newer techs. Really old techs would be more up my street.

Ever grateful for everything we already have.
Where you came from, is gone.
Where you thought you were going, was never there.
And where you're at right now, aint no good, unless you can get away from it.

#35 samson81

samson81

I have no regrets

• Layout Creator
  • PipPip
  • 666 posts

Posted 26 July 2011 - 05:20 PM

Grid runner -impulse
spin on it - impulse

i do beleive that the chr file for BWB'S re hot fever is about that Guitar sorted all you need is someone to do the classic or even the DX for it mate..

#36 Guest_Tommy c_*

Guest_Tommy c_*
  • Guests

Posted 26 July 2011 - 05:30 PM

Heres an interesting read on a mame blog,wizard has also stated on it that there will be no new release of mfme,so looks like were no further forward with things once again :cry:

http://mamedev.emula...-headache-grey/

#37 piesthecat

piesthecat

Creator'N'Stuff

• Regulars
  • 1047 posts

Posted 26 July 2011 - 05:51 PM

I think gridrunner is working in a future release - there is a thread over at mecca http://www.fruitemu....post__p__104248

You have just made my day...

#38 piesthecat

piesthecat

Creator'N'Stuff

• Regulars
  • 1047 posts

Posted 26 July 2011 - 05:53 PM

oh i would also like Yabba Dabba Dough - Qps ??

#39 stanmarsh14

stanmarsh14

Sado-masochist

• Gold Supporters
  • 3120 posts

Posted 26 July 2011 - 06:07 PM

Heres an interesting read on a mame blog,wizard has also stated on it that there will be no new release of mfme,so looks like were no further forward with things once again :cry:

It's plain reading from that alone, that Wizard NEVER was going to publicly release another MFME, no matter what happened with Project Amber, or anything else FME wise.

I'm just so pleased to see that MAME are now looking at slots, and with that, comes their large knowledge base, and mandated openness of the MAME project, which feels much better, than MFME's idea of CLOSED project (Which is in breach of MAME code rules, due to the amount of detail borrowed from MAME), and mind set of having just a small number of choice members, demanding they be treated like Deities.

Quite a lot concerning MAME FME, is being discussed right now @ DAD's, so keep yah eyes peeled.

http://www.dadsfme.c....php?board=21.0

&

http://www.dadsfme.c...171.0;topicseen

#40 c0nfu53d

c0nfu53d

• Regulars
  • 288 posts

Posted 26 July 2011 - 07:59 PM

Oh well n/mind. Not the end of the world. I'm not surprised to be honest - Wizard was recieving loads of grief from the mame people - it's enough to piss anybody off.

Edited by c0nfu53d, 26 July 2011 - 08:01 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users