Photo
- - - - -

Withe The New Emus Incoming Which 5 Layouts Do You Most Want?

• Please log in to reply
97 replies to this topic

#1 c0nfu53d

c0nfu53d

• Regulars
  • 288 posts

Posted 25 July 2011 - 12:29 AM

With the new emu's coming soon I thought it would be interesting to se which machines people most want done. Of course I don't know which techs have been added so any tech can be posted. Pics if poss please.

My 5 are below. Most wanted first.

Hill Billionaire (scorp 4)

Posted Image

Really loved this machine, it's kinda similer to never mind the jackpots.

Jackpot And The Beanstreak (epoch)

Posted Image

Again love this machine but haven't played it as much as I'd like.

Pick Of The Pack (no idea)

Posted Image

Good machine, played well and seemed to streak often (maybe I was just lucky)

Just The Ticket (epoch)

Posted Image

Bizzare Willy Wonka machine with a not so IM boards and secret repeat jackpot trick...

Deal Or No Deal: Cops And Robbers (scorp 4??)

Posted Image

Only played this once but was more fun than most DOND machines. There had to be a DOND on the list as the shear amount of said machine means that by the law of averages one has to appear. Can't argue with math lol.

So over to you guys - GO GO GO

#2 stevedude2

stevedude2

• Regulars
  • 1043 posts

Posted 25 July 2011 - 08:51 AM

I'd also like to see Just the Ticket emulated. It was a pretty dire machine in terms of gameplay (think Italian Job 2 and it's disgusting losing game count control mechanism), but the artwork and sound effects were absolutely spot on.

Also -

PCP Masterspy (or any clone of) - I would give my right arm to play this again one day. Surely one of PCP's finest games. These were the sort of games that are responsible for me being the proud degenerate gambler I am today!

BWB Lucky Lady (or any clone of) - Another 2p play game that I enjoyed back in the late 80's. Will it be a case of rose-tinted spectacles, or will it be exactly hoew I remember it? Only time will tell...

Electrocoin Sphinx - This or one of its many clones. Fantastic gameplay and sounds on these bad boys! I don't think Phoenix is being worked on yet, but maybe one day :)

Any Castle machine - never played these much back in the day, so it will be nice to give them a spin in the future

BWB video - particularly Red Hot Poker and Monte Carlo or Bust, both great games that I have good memories of. I remember Red Hot Poker used to give lots of small wins just before it streaked. They had 3 of these in a row in Mr B's in Weston years ago and they were really popular.
Watch out! There's a SIG thief about...

#3 POSH4EVA

POSH4EVA

I'll Buy That For A Dollar !

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 280 posts

Posted 25 July 2011 - 10:30 AM

Just the ticket is a good game when its ready im sure it does have a IM as when i was playing it in a pub Gainsborough no matter what i did it wouldn't kill me but there was no obvious sign it was a IM board but would love to see it emulated :spinny:
RAhhhhhh The Beast Is Gonna Pay!!!!

#4 cashbox1

cashbox1

The furniture

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2553 posts

Posted 25 July 2011 - 10:54 AM

5 i would love too see are....

1:Electrocoin Magic 7

2:MAB Super Bars

3:Electrocoin Wildcat

4:Astra Big Ten

5:Electrocoin Dynamite

Einstein`s theory of FME 90 downloads = 3 thanks

#5 cainer

cainer

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 241 posts

Posted 25 July 2011 - 11:16 AM

Electrocoin Bar-X for me :)
or my long lost love from 30 years ago...

Posted Image

(pic courtesy of jackpotstu? i right clicked and saved it from the mecca hope this is ok)

Edited by cainer, 25 July 2011 - 11:21 AM.

#6 todd1970

todd1970

The furniture

• Regulars
  • 6818 posts

Posted 25 July 2011 - 11:29 AM

Dont want anyone jumping the gun here on this..and im not trying to piss on anyones parade..but the title of the thread " With the new Emu's Incoming"

A...No-one actually knows when the new emulators will be released..i know Guitars project is 'in the pipeline'..but he also has other commitments which come first obv.
B..When it/they get released who knows what tech they are gonna be capable of running...Epoch ? who says... Electrocoin ?...who says... Astra Tech... ??

I mean i might be wayyyy wide of the mark here .. and if the new emu's come out and we can run all these games then brilliant...if not people will be dissapointed..

No point in getting yourself all hyped up for a possible let down...all im saying is just wait and see what happens..
Mmmmmm...Sandy ive 'ad her ye know. :)

#7 cainer

cainer

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 241 posts

Posted 25 July 2011 - 11:40 AM

its gonna be released v/soon and it will play everything, if not then il do meself in with meh razor!!

Posted Image

Edited by cainer, 25 July 2011 - 11:41 AM.

#8 Guest_Tommy c_*

Guest_Tommy c_*
  • Guests

Posted 25 July 2011 - 11:52 AM

Thats excatly why i'm not bothering posting in this thread.I'll keep plodding along with what we do have.

Edited by Tommy c, 25 July 2011 - 11:52 AM.

#9 cainer

cainer

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 241 posts

Posted 25 July 2011 - 12:06 PM

I'll keep plodding along with what we do have.

i need to run full sprint to play all of what you already have, theres far too many nice fruits to chose from as it is :)
tbh im gutted i was so late to the party in finding this site/emulated fruits, wish id discovered it years ago :(

Edited by cainer, 25 July 2011 - 12:20 PM.

#10 c0nfu53d

c0nfu53d

• Regulars
  • 288 posts

Posted 25 July 2011 - 12:17 PM

Just the ticket is a good game when its ready im sure it does have a IM as when i was playing it in a pub Gainsborough no matter what i did it wouldn't kill me but there was no obvious sign it was a IM board but would love to see it emulated :spinny:

If you light the 5 golden tickets or have them lighted from the start it's an invincible board, but it's not a true invincible as you can still get killed if your not careful. I accidently stopped a true skill continue yes/no on no and it killed me - most games let you carry on or try again if you select no.

Dont want anyone jumping the gun here on this..and im not trying to piss on anyones parade..but the title of the thread " With the new Emu's Incoming"

A...No-one actually knows when the new emulators will be released..i know Guitars project is 'in the pipeline'..but he also has other commitments which come first obv.
B..When it/they get released who knows what tech they are gonna be capable of running...Epoch ? who says... Electrocoin ?...who says... Astra Tech... ??

I mean i might be wayyyy wide of the mark here .. and if the new emu's come out and we can run all these games then brilliant...if not people will be dissapointed..

No point in getting yourself all hyped up for a possible let down...all im saying is just wait and see what happens..

I agree and I said in the 1st post I don't know what techs are in the emus. This topics just for fun. That said i believe wizard has said that epoch 1 tech works in mfme which he will release after amber.

Personally I'm not bothered if no new techs are included as i'm just grateful for what we have now. Thanks to Wizard/guitar and other emu creators and all layout creators. etc.

Edited by c0nfu53d, 25 July 2011 - 09:36 PM.

#11 POSH4EVA

POSH4EVA

I'll Buy That For A Dollar !

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 280 posts

Posted 25 July 2011 - 01:07 PM

If you light the 5 golden tickets or have them lighted from the start it's an invincible board, but it's not a true invincible as you can still get killed if your not careful. I accidently stopped a true skill continue yes/no on no and it killed me - most games let you carry on or try again if you select no.

I agree and I said in the 1st post I don't know what techs are in the emus. This topics just for fun. That said i believe wizzard has said that epoch 1 tech works in mfme which he will release after amber.

Personally I'm not bothered if no new techs are included as i'm just grateful for what we have now. Thanks to Wizzard/guitar and other emu creators and all layout creators. etc.

Yeh i used to hit skill on lose B Bro invincible mode but next board still invincible if its ready to go it will just keep doing it in some form or another until it forces you to take jp but that's part of the joy of fruity s :spinny:

There are still lots of great releases coming through at the moment and i am sure they will keep coming thanks guys ;)
RAhhhhhh The Beast Is Gonna Pay!!!!

#12 nails

nails

The furniture

• Regulars
  • 4578 posts

Posted 25 July 2011 - 02:25 PM

to have bwb video would be fantastic, any epoch for me though that beanstalk i did enjoy.

not top of my list, but i would love to see astra stuff make an appearence and the mk1 bar-x. any chance of a chuzzy kit attached!

#13 kevin1211

kevin1211

• New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 25 July 2011 - 02:41 PM

i would like to see a fruit machine called boulderdash and lord of the rings

#14 todd1970

todd1970

The furniture

• Regulars
  • 6818 posts

Posted 25 July 2011 - 02:45 PM

i would like to see a fruit machine called boulderdash and lord of the rings

Both of those have already been emulated.

#15 todd1970

todd1970

The furniture

• Regulars
  • 6818 posts

Posted 25 July 2011 - 02:50 PM

I agree and I said in the 1st post I don't know what techs are in the emus. This topics just for fun. That said i believe wizzard has said that epoch 1 tech works in mfme which he will release after amber.

Sorry..i missed this bit when first reading the first post...yeah i agree..there is a lot of excitement and hype regarding the new emulators and i too would love to see some of these machines done.

But im forever grateful for what we have now...if the emu creators can take it to the next level then even better. :)

#16 Guitar

Guitar

Project Amber Developer

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2989 posts

Posted 25 July 2011 - 03:42 PM

Castle Tech and Electrocoin Hi Techs.

Project Amber 2 - Coming Soon

#17 c0nfu53d

c0nfu53d

• Regulars
  • 288 posts

Posted 25 July 2011 - 03:48 PM

Everybody seems to rep castle tech machines...has anybody got any pictures as i've never seen one (that I know off)

#18 £6 In Tokens

£6 In Tokens

AKA £9 In Vouchers

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2185 posts

Posted 25 July 2011 - 03:54 PM

Anything pre 1990, some early 80's and late 70's techs would be nice. Not interested in anything after 2000 (well maybe Project's Empire, Project Lo Tech's & Electrocoin Lo Tech's). The old JPM MK1's would be the best prize of all for me!!!
"Stay Fit, Keep Sharp, Make Good Decisions"

#19 Guest_barcrest junky_*

Guest_barcrest junky_*
  • Guests

Posted 25 July 2011 - 05:50 PM

Castle Tech and Electrocoin Hi Techs.

A response from you was a surprise - often forget that you also have MFME wishlists.

I would like Cash or Nudges, Maygay triple M tech and some of the old Barcrest MPU2's. Dare I say I would also like to see DOND at some stage. I have never played one and would like to do so in the comfort of my own armchair, not to devise any strategies or 'owt.

bj

Edited by barcrest junky, 25 July 2011 - 05:50 PM.

#20 TTX

TTX

Castle Collector

• Regulars
  • 223 posts

Posted 25 July 2011 - 06:29 PM

Everybody seems to rep castle tech machines...has anybody got any pictures as i've never seen one (that I know off)

Here you go...
http://www.fruit-emu...post__p__216133

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users