#21 vectra666

vectra666

No1. Lurker

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9040 posts

Donator

Posted 04 July 2011 - 02:09 PM

1st i,d like to thank ALL the people who,ve made this a brill site and givin me hours of memories and fun, 2nd this new amber thingy just cause the deadlines been missed dont me it aint gonna happen if it had of been released on time it might not of been perfect the guy wants it to run correctly no flawsin it there,s still loads of machines out there that haven,t be emu,ed or converted from jpm or bfm to mfme i wouldn,t know where to start on dx,ing so respect to you all but perfection takes time not rushed
The more I do today, The less I do tomorrow.
Fme is alive and screaming into the 21st century!
Enjoy FME and Happy Gaming!!!!

#22 spa

spa

Layout Designer

• Moderators
  • 2494 posts

Posted 04 July 2011 - 04:24 PM

Daryl, my fme time is limited these days so have missed a thread from you about health. Don't sound too good mate :(

If I was you i'd just f*** fme off altogether. There's alot more to life than fme :)

http://www.youtube.com/FruitVideos - My youtube channel

https://drive.google...R3ZTMTBIQTdwWUU- My Drive

#23 Guest_barcrest junky_*

Guest_barcrest junky_*
  • Guests

Posted 04 July 2011 - 06:11 PM

We've waited what 5-6 years since the last MFME, possibly more, and FME was declared dead many times. Its going to get a revival soon, just sit back and wait a little bit. I know you also have health issues and time is a bit critical but don't panic I'm sure it will all happen soon enough.

Being a stickler for historical accuracy, the last MFME leak was a mere 4 years 8 months ago. For those noobies who haven't yet ventured into the depths of FME hysteria and backbiting, follow the link.

The leak thread

bj

#24 nails

nails

The furniture

• Regulars
  • 4578 posts

Posted 04 July 2011 - 06:34 PM

Why? What is wrong with asking a question Nails? And why should the thread be closed? It isn't obscene or offensive - it is asking a question, that frankly, after many years, needed answering. Only 50% of the question has been answered as well, of which I am thankful for to Guitar, and he has helped clear up about Amber, which for the scene I am grateful for, but why should this thread be 'swept under the carpet'... is it so as it keeps the peace?

I am sick and tired of walking on eggshells trying not to break any in case it upsets anyone... well I am not going to be shut up just because I have asked questions that is frankly on a good percentage of all the forums members minds and has been for a very long time...

... I thought I lived in a democracy - how strange?!

sorry ive taken time to reply. there is nothing wrong with asking A question, or THEE question, its just the shit that goes with it. me, and countless others have watched in shame as a few have ruined it for the many.

like i have said before, freedom of speech comes with a price - you have to take responsibility for what you say. i just dont want it ruined when we have come so far. thats why i put thread closed.

#25 Guitar

Guitar

Project Amber Developer

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2989 posts

Posted 04 July 2011 - 06:35 PM

Being a stickler for historical accuracy, the last MFME leak was a mere 4 years 8 months ago. For those noobies who haven't yet ventured into the depths of FME hysteria and backbiting, follow the link.

The leak thread

bj

Ok I meant an official release from Wizard, but point taken.

Project Amber 2 - Coming Soon

#26 Guest_barcrest junky_*

Guest_barcrest junky_*
  • Guests

Posted 04 July 2011 - 06:38 PM

Ok I meant an official release from Wizard, but point taken.

Cool - don't think I've ever found one of those threads.

bj

#27 Daryl

Daryl

Forget it... I do!

• Inactive Users
  • 2671 posts

Posted 06 July 2011 - 08:24 PM

After careful consideration, I have decided to withdraw from all FME forums for a few months, and will be no longer posting either.

You can imagine how I am feeling and the shock is starting to set in – I will visit the forums, but will no longer be an active member until such time that I feel that I can be of benefit to fruit machine emulation – my posts have been critical – but sincere – and my feelings for FME have been getting crossed with my emotional state and my illness.

I do not wish to jeopardise any release of any emulator for all the members of FME-land – that wouldn’t be fair to the vast majority of people who love FME like I do.

I wish FME every success for the future – I really do hope it does have one – and hopefully, in time, I will feel I shall be able to come back and participate in some capacity – but at the moment, I feel that I would be harming FME by staying around posting, obviously because I am all over the place at the minute, and I really so not feel that is fair to any of you.

As I have said, I will still look in from time to time, but will no longer actively participate in any thread or post.

Although I shall apologise for perhaps some erratic behaviour over the past few days, I will not apologise for what I believe is right, but that is another story… and that is mine to contend with.

I wish FME and you all well – and hope, when I feel up to it, will be back, raring to go – but I need a little time – once again I am sorry for any erratic behaviour that may have been shown by me.

God Bless all – Love Daryl
All The Best

Daryl

My blogsite is here: click the icon --->   :computer:

My name is Daryl, I was born in 1965 and have been into FME since 2002!

On 23 June 2011, I was diagnosed with Alzheimers Disease  In November 2012, I was diagnosed with Parkinson's Disease and Parkinsonian Syndrome too.

I can be found at:

My new blog-site...

...or at Facebook here: --> https://www.facebook.com/daryl.lees

=======================================================

Visit my website on the icon above for my WebBlog, or pop over and see me on the social media at  ---> Daryl on... Facebook.png

=======================================================

speed

#28 Guest_Tommy c_*

Guest_Tommy c_*
  • Guests

Posted 06 July 2011 - 09:29 PM

I don't think it should come to this mate,we all have our indavidual point of views and not everyone will agree with em.What i've read doesn't seem snidey,your asking a question wether you get the answers are another story.I hope you reconsider as your a great support to teh forums via psoting and feedback, cheers.

#29 barxfan

barxfan

• Regulars
  • 156 posts

Posted 13 July 2011 - 11:53 AM

Please just get on and shove this "Amber" thing out the door because at the moment it appears to be 'blocking' the release of the new MFME.

#30 ross

ross

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPip
  • 1129 posts

Posted 13 July 2011 - 12:03 PM

Please just get on and shove this "Amber" thing out the door because at the moment it appears to be 'blocking' the release of the new MFME.

i cant belive you just posted that cleary you know f*** all about emulation and or dont give a shit about it
belive me i cant wait for the new mfme since it might allow me to play machines that got me into fme in the first place
but guitar has worked hard on getting amber were is it today and with the ammount of posts laying into him and his emulator
im surprised he's still working hard at it but then that just shows he does care about fme unlike some

#31 Guest_robinhood75_*

Guest_robinhood75_*
  • Guests

Posted 13 July 2011 - 12:45 PM

Lol so what, you will just have to wait like the rest of us, unless ur in the inner circle. ;)

#32 Guest_Tommy c_*

Guest_Tommy c_*
  • Guests

Posted 13 July 2011 - 01:18 PM

Have you even made a layout for any emulator? not really even seen a comment of thanks by you on a release thread! We are all waiting for the release of amber,but funnily enough not just so mfme can be released unlike you :err: There is no guarantees there will even be an mfme release,but we have it in writing that there will be a release of amber when it's finished,so best thing to do is go and download somemore layouts and maybe try saying a thanks rather than that crok of shite you have just posted.:rolleyes:

#33 Guitar

Guitar

Project Amber Developer

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2989 posts

Posted 13 July 2011 - 02:17 PM

Please f*** off!

#34 Guitar

Guitar

Project Amber Developer

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2989 posts

Posted 13 July 2011 - 02:30 PM

Also

While Geddy is an active member of ANY FME forum I will not release anything publicly. (or until he loses his current job).

Edited by Guitar, 13 July 2011 - 02:31 PM.

#35 gemini17

gemini17

GOLD Supporter

• Regulars
  • 1751 posts

Posted 13 July 2011 - 03:11 PM

Have you even made a layout for any emulator? not really even seen a comment of thanks by you on a release thread! We are all waiting for the release of amber,but funnily enough not just so mfme can be released unlike you :err: There is no guarantees there will even be an mfme release,but we have it in writing that there will be a release of amber when it's finished,so best thing to do is go and download somemore layouts and maybe try saying a thanks rather than that crok of shite you have just posted.:rolleyes:

Swiftkid springs to mind-was that the prats name!!!! :biglaugh:
Is it day release again :biglaugh: :biglaugh:

#36 Guest_Tommy c_*

Guest_Tommy c_*
  • Guests

Posted 13 July 2011 - 03:14 PM

Swiftkid springs to mind-was that the prats name!!!! :biglaugh:
Is it day release again :biglaugh: :biglaugh:

Aka stacey parish :D this isn't hi though i don't think.

#37 gemini17

gemini17

GOLD Supporter

• Regulars
  • 1751 posts

Posted 13 July 2011 - 04:29 PM

Aka stacey parish :D this isn't hi though i don't think.

lol-Keep tight hold ya keys :biglaugh: :biglaugh:

#38 Guest_barcrest junky_*

Guest_barcrest junky_*
  • Guests

Posted 13 July 2011 - 05:49 PM

Also

While Geddy is an active member of ANY FME forum I will not release anything publicly. (or until he loses his current job).

I am disappointed in this, both of you and of Geddy. This reeks of needing an excuse to not release Amber, as Geddy is too f*****g pig-headed to quit anything as well you know; posts such as this will cause him to do quite the opposite.

He sacrificed his membership of fruit forums to ensure EPEE wasn't derailed by his questioning; he quit Magik's to ensure Amber's grandfather continued to be developed and all for nothing.

I don't know where this is going to end up, but I can see FME dying on it's arse.

bj

#39 ady

ady

The furniture

• Moderators
  • 14204 posts

Posted 13 July 2011 - 05:55 PM

Also

woooo let's stop there....

I'm pretty shocked by that comment to be honest!

Guitar and Geddy I hold no grudges within FMEland with anyone (though One has 1 with me still after I suggested a truce, even though HE got very personal with me..and I for sure won't lose any sleep (especially with the fact he needed to create a dupe account rather that be an adult and chat)).

Yes the Amber 'thing' has drawn on, so much in fact I don't normally even bother chatting about it...actually I don't think I said no more that "I look forward to it" once...some fair time back.

But and a big but is when I read a statement so personal as that, I had respect for you as a fellow FME buddy Guitar...that though is the kind of thing that is way beyond the step.

This is my personal opinion, and One I felt I needed to respond to.

#40 Wizard

Wizard

MFME Creator

• Regulars
  • 719 posts

Posted 13 July 2011 - 05:56 PM

I don't know where this is going to end up, but I can see FME dying on it's arse.

bj

Quite understandably in my opinion....

Warning: This post is mostly my own opinions and may contain irony, if you are obsessed with PAST history you may want to ignore it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users