• Please log in to reply
62 replies to this topic

#41 fuzion

fuzion

Part of the furniture

• Regulars
  • 1726 posts

Posted 15 June 2011 - 02:43 PM

I hope he puts it in. Just can't see it.

I think the emulation is done and he also posted a screenshot of The Simpsons running on Epoch. Can't see him holding it back.... all I can say is ....BWB VIDS

J

// stumblin' in the neon groves

#42 Guest_robinhood75_*

Guest_robinhood75_*
  • Guests

Posted 15 June 2011 - 02:56 PM

all I can say is ....BWB VIDS

J

Yeah that would be amazing if the likes of them was running. I can't see them being done yet but I will be happy with what both emulators bring to the scene.

This has set alight the passion again and it will bring new life back into fruit land.

#43 fuzion

fuzion

Part of the furniture

• Regulars
  • 1726 posts

Posted 15 June 2011 - 03:16 PM

Yeah that would be amazing if the likes of them was running. I can't see them being done yet but I will be happy with what both emulators bring to the scene.

This has set alight the passion again and it will bring new life back into fruit land.

Wizard has definately got the BWB vids running. He posted a load of screenshots of them a while back... Droolage :)

J

#44 £6 In Tokens

£6 In Tokens

AKA £9 In Vouchers

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2185 posts

Posted 15 June 2011 - 04:40 PM

BWB vids running on the emulator...That would be incredible!!!
"Stay Fit, Keep Sharp, Make Good Decisions"

#45 Johnnyafc

Johnnyafc

#Lapsed

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1590 posts

Posted 15 June 2011 - 04:50 PM

The MFME teasers start in a thread nothing to do with an update

http://www.fruitemu....__1#entry102071
Posted Image

#46 fuzion

fuzion

Part of the furniture

• Regulars
  • 1726 posts

Posted 15 June 2011 - 05:06 PM

... but Wizard hasn't released an update for many years, I can't see him just releasing a few bug fixes here and there. Who knows, maybe he will stagger the techs... whatever... anyway I think there will be some exciting stuff for sure.

J

#47 ploggy

ploggy

Layout Designer

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2228 posts

Posted 15 June 2011 - 05:13 PM

All the screenshots Chris showed on the thread above will be included in the next update I would imagine. Working Barcrest/BWB Video, Big Chief working, MMM tech, Castle tech, Sys83/85 and Epocholitious. When it will be released will be up to Chris to decide. Just have to wait...and see. :)
This be my stuff ----------> http://www.fruit-emu...wnloads&mid=301

#48 fuzion

fuzion

Part of the furniture

• Regulars
  • 1726 posts

Posted 15 June 2011 - 05:14 PM

All the screenshots Chris showed on the thread above will be included in the next update I would imagine. Working Barcrest/BWB Video, Big Chief working, MMM tech, Castle tech, Sys83/85 and Epocholitious. When it will be released will be up to Chris to decide. Just have to wait...and see. :)

Indeed :)

#49 cashbox1

cashbox1

The furniture

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2553 posts

Posted 15 June 2011 - 05:18 PM

im not up on what all these different tech`s are, but anything new will be awesome - does this mean that in the future,the electrocoins and astras could get emulated possibly ?? :D

Einstein`s theory of FME 90 downloads = 3 thanks

#50 ploggy

ploggy

Layout Designer

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2228 posts

Posted 15 June 2011 - 06:42 PM

Oh, I forgot to mention SRU as well. Which is kind of ironic because it's the tech I am most looking forward to. :D
This be my stuff ----------> http://www.fruit-emu...wnloads&mid=301

#51 Johnnyafc

Johnnyafc

#Lapsed

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1590 posts

Posted 15 June 2011 - 06:50 PM

I think we should be gratefull we are getting another emu (Amber) and a chance to see an updated version of MFME no matter what it has, lets hope FME goes back to the good times like they used to be

:jiggy:

well for at least a month till the next stupid argument breaks out
Posted Image

#52 Dougsta

Dougsta

Stampede!

• Silver Supporters
  • 806 posts

Posted 15 June 2011 - 09:55 PM

If we get an update at some point with Epoch in it...oh yes :)

So many machines will be unlocked it's untrue. And we have loads of ROMs for the tech as well.

Happy to get anything tbh, just hoping for more games to be emulatable from my era of playing.

#53 Guest_robinhood75_*

Guest_robinhood75_*
  • Guests

Posted 16 June 2011 - 12:25 AM

So many machines will be unlocked it's untrue. And we have loads of ROMs for the tech as well.

Happy to get anything tbh, just hoping for more games to be emulatable from my era of playing.

For the amount of time epoch has been out to the lucky few I would say a fair few would have been emulated anyways. It's just a matter of if they will be released or if we have to go and make them ourselves. Which ever 1 new emu and a mfme is very exciting.

#54 mort

mort

Layout Designer

• Layout Creator
  • Pip
  • 354 posts

Posted 16 June 2011 - 01:27 PM

Just wish something would get released though, only so much talking you can do about it.

#55 Guitar

Guitar

Project Amber Developer

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2989 posts

Posted 16 June 2011 - 01:47 PM

since i tried my hardest to learn C++ but gave up,

Learn a different language first. C/C++ is a halfway house between high level programming and Assembler (low level programming). If you learn VB first (not thoroughly but enough to know your way around), it makes it much easier to translate the concepts of C into something managable.

If you can use and understand assembler (dont try this alone!) you can write better code than C++ anyway.

Project Amber 2 - Coming Soon

#56 Guitar

Guitar

Project Amber Developer

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2989 posts

Posted 16 June 2011 - 01:50 PM

Just wish something would get released though, only so much talking you can do about it.

Its coming slowly. Classic layout tools should get finished later, then its Wizards (Install and new layout wizards), and a few sound fixes left to do.

Then a brief code tidy in one area.

Then split it down into Debug, Edit, Play varieties, package and release. Job done. Then I can go get drunk.

Project Amber 2 - Coming Soon

#57 Johnnyafc

Johnnyafc

#Lapsed

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1590 posts

Posted 16 June 2011 - 06:35 PM

Do we really have that many full epoch roms?
Posted Image

#58 Guest_robinhood75_*

Guest_robinhood75_*
  • Guests

Posted 16 June 2011 - 07:43 PM

Do we really have that many full epoch roms?

We don't but the people that have had epoch emu for some time may have already gathered the roms and flyers. So when it's released(if its released) we may have some nice layouts to play or like I said before we may get nothing in which case we will have to source them and make new layouts which I would look forward to doing.

#59 prizeguy2005

prizeguy2005

• Regulars
  • 521 posts

Posted 16 June 2011 - 07:48 PM

We don't but the people that have had epoch emu for some time may have already gathered the roms and flyers. So when it's released(if its released) we may have some nice layouts to play or like I said before we may get nothing in which case we will have to source them and make new layouts which I would look forward to doing.

Sure there where very few full maygay rom sets with sound think where full sets for simpsons and few others. Sure there where quite a few full rom sets for global and impulse machines though

#60 mort

mort

Layout Designer

• Layout Creator
  • Pip
  • 354 posts

Posted 17 June 2011 - 07:29 AM

Its coming slowly. Classic layout tools should get finished later, then its Wizards (Install and new layout wizards), and a few sound fixes left to do.

Then a brief code tidy in one area.

Then split it down into Debug, Edit, Play varieties, package and release. Job done. Then I can go get drunk.

Thanks for the update mate, good to see you are still crunching down with it :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users