62 replies to this topic

#21 Guitar

Guitar

Project Amber Developer

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2989 posts

Posted 02 May 2011 - 04:21 PM

Anyone that clicks the link then shame on you!!!

Feel absolutely free to click the link, it'll play andy capp (i think), just the edit tools are a bit sparse.

Its been a while since the last update tbh, the latest one is miles ahead.

Project Amber 2 - Coming Soon

#22 nails

nails

The furniture

• Regulars
  • 4578 posts

Posted 03 May 2011 - 03:06 PM

thread closed/dumped in the abyss?

tempted to click the link mind...... but no

#23 theabbey

theabbey

• Regulars
  • 353 posts

Posted 05 May 2011 - 09:11 AM

im no professional judge, but looks like the only person with their toys out the pram is Daryl??

Guitar - dont let things get to you, if you want to do a group email and have testers so its near on perfect then so be it. ive been a tester before and had a copy before anybody else, ive also been given layouts just for me and me only of S16 machines that will never see the light of day.

i dont give a flying whatever for the inner circle, if it exists then its for friends or testers before it gets made public. i`d rather guitars latest and proudest release actually work, then for him to be bombarded with threads and messages like `oh it dont work on vista` etc etc.

patients......

Nails is spot on.
If guitar wants to let his mates etc play on it or what ever,Then what the fk has it got to do with us ?
People are so jealous its unreal.
Infact the scene is filled with selfish c.nts who want it NOW.

#24 mattparr95

mattparr95

• New Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 12 June 2011 - 01:41 PM

If I had one FME wish it would be for Epoch tech to be emulatable... Meltdown... Gridrunner... Simpsons beer guide...

#25 Guest_Tommy c_*

Guest_Tommy c_*
  • Guests

Posted 12 June 2011 - 01:48 PM

If I had one FME wish it would be for Epoch tech to be emulatable... Meltdown... Gridrunner... Simpsons beer guide...

Your wish may come true soonish ;)

#26 £6 In Tokens

£6 In Tokens

AKA £9 In Vouchers

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2185 posts

Posted 12 June 2011 - 06:13 PM

I don't think anyone is jealous of Amber being passed about...In fact most people have NO faith in it at all (me included) and after what I've seen / played in the past regarding this project I wouldn't even click the application for fear of having to download various other things just to make it run (it just shouldn't be like that). TBH I just want it released now so we can all move on to the new MFME (what everyone is really waiting for).
"Stay Fit, Keep Sharp, Make Good Decisions"

#27 ady

ady

The furniture

• Moderators
  • 14204 posts

Posted 12 June 2011 - 06:24 PM

Your wish may come true soonish ;)

Why the cryptic replies?

Will it or won't it?

#28 Guest_Tommy c_*

Guest_Tommy c_*
  • Guests

Posted 12 June 2011 - 06:44 PM

Why the cryptic replies?

Will it or won't it?

Well we are due an mfme update if all goes to plan,so that why i said soonish.

#29 cardie

cardie

Me Gusta

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3431 posts

Posted 13 June 2011 - 10:46 AM

I honestly dont see why everything has to be treated like a goverment consipiricy (spelling?) on here.... This is fruit machine emulation not the moon landing, if you want il get a job with Games Media and copy an Epoch Emulator :)

My Youtube

Posted Image

Rest in peace Barcrest !

Quit Gambling as of 3rd of March 2012

#30 Daryl

Daryl

Forget it... I do!

• Inactive Users
  • 2671 posts

Posted 13 June 2011 - 02:46 PM

I honestly dont see why everything has to be treated like a goverment consipiricy (spelling?) on here.... This is fruit machine emulation not the moon landing, if you want il get a job with Games Media and copy an Epoch Emulator :)

I'd sooner you get a job at Electrocoin or Astra! ;)
All The Best

Daryl

My blogsite is here: click the icon --->   :computer:

My name is Daryl, I was born in 1965 and have been into FME since 2002!

On 23 June 2011, I was diagnosed with Alzheimers Disease  In November 2012, I was diagnosed with Parkinson's Disease and Parkinsonian Syndrome too.

I can be found at:

My new blog-site...

...or at Facebook here: --> https://www.facebook.com/daryl.lees

=======================================================

Visit my website on the icon above for my WebBlog, or pop over and see me on the social media at  ---> Daryl on... Facebook.png

=======================================================

speed

#31 cardie

cardie

Me Gusta

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3431 posts

Posted 13 June 2011 - 03:00 PM

I'd sooner you get a job at Electrocoin or Astra! ;)

Will do :) Ironic that if I did do somthing like that Barcrest is the nearest company too me ..... Literally an hours drive

My Youtube

Posted Image

Rest in peace Barcrest !

Quit Gambling as of 3rd of March 2012

#32 spa

spa

Layout Designer

• Moderators
  • 2494 posts

Posted 13 June 2011 - 04:10 PM

Well we are due an mfme update if all goes to plan,so that why i said soonish.

Doubt it very much.

If mfme gets updated expect tweeks for existing techs and probably a few older techs thrown in.

http://www.youtube.com/FruitVideos - My youtube channel

https://drive.google...R3ZTMTBIQTdwWUU- My Drive

#33 Johnnyafc

Johnnyafc

#Lapsed

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1590 posts

Posted 13 June 2011 - 06:27 PM

Cant see him releasing everything at once what would be to look forward to if it was all released apart from all 10+ epoch layouts that have roms all in one day etc
Posted Image

#34 Guest_Tommy c_*

Guest_Tommy c_*
  • Guests

Posted 14 June 2011 - 03:02 PM

Doubt it very much.

If mfme gets updated expect tweeks for existing techs and probably a few older techs thrown in.

Yeah well i suppose thats wizards decision,i aint nothered as long as theres something new to work on :)

#35 spa

spa

Layout Designer

• Moderators
  • 2494 posts

Posted 14 June 2011 - 05:19 PM

Yeah well i suppose thats wizards decision,i aint nothered as long as theres something new to work on :)

I hope he puts it in. Just can't see it.

http://www.youtube.com/FruitVideos - My youtube channel

https://drive.google...R3ZTMTBIQTdwWUU- My Drive

#36 jamesb99_1999

jamesb99_1999

Designed Layabout

• New Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2176 posts

Posted 14 June 2011 - 06:10 PM

Be nice if someone did release a new decent emulator... Been here before and still waiting from that time... Also Wizzy would have released by now/ before he was serious... probably waiting for someone to blame why he won't release it.
J<br /><br /><br /><br />A man

#37 Johnnyafc

Johnnyafc

#Lapsed

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1590 posts

Posted 14 June 2011 - 06:16 PM

Be nice if someone did release a new decent emulator... Been here before and still waiting from that time... Also Wizzy would have released by now/ before he was serious... probably waiting for someone to blame why he won't release it.

Wizard, on 01 June 2011 - 10:39 AM, said:
I'm sticking with my decision to not release anything before Amber. Guitar posted pretty bold claims about Amber and I'd like to see them confirmed.

You see this is what happens when you specify an exact release date.

I'm quite prepared to accept that it's just coincidence that personal circumstances have delayed the release, though by confirming a release date so early suggested he was pretty much code complete and ready to go.

Edited by Johnnyafc, 14 June 2011 - 06:16 PM.

Posted Image

#38 nails

nails

The furniture

• Regulars
  • 4578 posts

Posted 14 June 2011 - 06:36 PM

ive read the praise and the flames on various forums now. since i tried my hardest to learn C++ but gave up, i really dont have an opinion but will have to wait and be thankfull for wherever is released in the interests of the scene.

that said, are the flamers in a position to be critical, or are they merely jimmy hill commentators on the whole thing?

#39 Guest_robinhood75_*

Guest_robinhood75_*
  • Guests

Posted 14 June 2011 - 06:54 PM

I am looking forward to both emulators. I think what £6 in tokens said was a bit harsh, I think a few folks do look forward to guitars emu and even if it takes a few days/weeks to finish it will be worth the wait.

#40 £6 In Tokens

£6 In Tokens

AKA £9 In Vouchers

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2185 posts

Posted 15 June 2011 - 01:35 PM

Yes it was a bit harsh RH...But I'm sticking to what I said as I'll not give praise for something that doesn't exist yet (and I'm also judging what I've seen in the past which, lets be honest, was bad). Also I'm not going to give any praise just for having a go at coding an emulator (not after what Guitar claimed what it can / will do)!!!
"Stay Fit, Keep Sharp, Make Good Decisions"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users