• Please log in to reply
42 replies to this topic

#21 todd1970

todd1970

The furniture

• Regulars
  • 6818 posts

Posted 30 April 2010 - 02:35 PM

I sneaked into Bell Fruit last week and I think we may be coming to the end of the 'Deal or No Deal' chain of clones. About time if you ask me.

Ha ha...nice one m8.

you make me giggle dond most biggest payers you silly man crazy deal or no deeal the worst i play for money i live off fruit machines deal or no deal puts food in are belly an pays my bills get me stoned an keeps the kids happy an even puts a nuff time for the misses silly people look on profile im looking for people to come make the ,money with me more minds make better pattens more found patterns = more mega streks an jps if you can take a full hopper out of 5jp 25jp 35jp an 70jp can under stand if people ent got no hopper dumps for 70s let me know 250jp player needed to its just me an jp jammer that know them but have no ider on hoppers dumps on 250 or above

Zzzzz...oh dear.
Mmmmmm...Sandy ive 'ad her ye know. :)

#22 mazooma

mazooma

I'm not dead yet

• Regulars
  • 915 posts

Posted 30 April 2010 - 05:07 PM

I've never played any "deal or no deal" machine of any type in my life.

I feel blessed.

And from what I gather, I'm not missing much. :)
Where you came from, is gone.
Where you thought you were going, was never there.
And where you're at right now, aint no good, unless you can get away from it.

#23 Zoltar

Zoltar

Former Fat Bastard.....

• Gold Supporters
  • 1810 posts

Posted 30 April 2010 - 07:17 PM

i live off fruit machines deal or no deal puts food in are belly an pays my bills get me stoned an keeps the kids happy an even puts a nuff time for the misses

You're 14 right?
Posted Image

#24 DarkCable

DarkCable

• Regulars
  • 36 posts

Posted 02 May 2010 - 12:24 AM

You're 14 right?

that is a insult to 14 year olds, as they can least put a sentence together!

#25 Guest_robinhood75_*

Guest_robinhood75_*
  • Guests

Posted 02 May 2010 - 02:57 AM

Saw this machine tonight at the regal in gloucester didnt even go near it even after a skin full lol. another bag of $&%# from the dond production line

#26 levartemit186

levartemit186

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 178 posts

Posted 02 May 2010 - 04:17 AM

CPE1704TKS well I wish that were the mtr for DOND's! It seems that DOND is finally losing its steam..I wouldn't put a bet on it tho! Clones are the name of the game ATM to save developement costs. Even Bellfruit must realise they can only stretch a concept so far. Try USA howie Mandell DOND or something..enough of the bearded one! lol
Good news everyone, you have to play a chipped DOND!

#27 superbank

superbank

Antagonist

• Gold Supporters
  • 567 posts

Donator

Posted 03 May 2010 - 05:06 PM

You're 14 right?

If you added his age to his IQ it wouldn't be as much as that. Illiterate Retard.

#28 todd1970

todd1970

The furniture

• Regulars
  • 6818 posts

Posted 05 May 2010 - 07:28 AM

If you added his age to his IQ it wouldn't be as much as that. Illiterate Retard.

As are most people that think they can make a living from playing fruit machines.
Mmmmmm...Sandy ive 'ad her ye know. :)

#29 superbank

superbank

Antagonist

• Gold Supporters
  • 567 posts

Donator

Posted 05 May 2010 - 07:28 PM

As are most people that think they can make a living from playing fruit machines.

You're right, but this guy "puts a nuff time for the misses" as well - bet you can't bet that!!! :)

#30 shaundolphin

shaundolphin

• New Members
  • 64 posts

Posted 12 May 2010 - 03:58 PM

I've played this. It's pretty useless... One spin and then the question mark. There are better DONDs for casual players than this(though none of them are great.)

I agree all Deal or No deal bandits all play and look the same, If you land on a "?" its 99% of the time lose, so may as well hit the collect button or hit "Cash or Bust" which again 99% of the time is LOSE or between £3 and £5, Useless as it costs about £6 to get the feature anyway !!!! Getting a bit sick of them now, My local has 5 Deal or no Deal bandits in the pub, All the same machine just diff glass. Yet to see one pay £70 nevermind repeat !!!!!!

#31 barratt

barratt

• New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 20 May 2010 - 04:24 PM

i played the banker rings twice and won 140 pound on 70 pound repeater but never won anything from it since

#32 djpure82

djpure82

• New Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 21 May 2010 - 09:53 AM

wot a spud

#33 campaz

campaz

• New Members
  • 34 posts

Posted 22 May 2010 - 03:59 PM

you lot all piss and moan but ask any opperator which is the best game out there and which makes the most money. its always a deal or no deal. hense why barcrest are consentrating more on contracts with sky andothercompanys to develop there digital interactive gaming products. because every machine they make for the coin op market fails agains deal or no deal. even bell fruit cant beat deal or no deal with the likes of monopoly or ant = dec or there latest release the bank raid version. you cant touch the deal or no deal game. so god knows why you lot diss it all the time, its the only brand that takes money aka GETS PLAYED

#34 Guitar

Guitar

Project Amber Developer

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2989 posts

Posted 22 May 2010 - 05:24 PM

Tell that to Nails lol.

Edit Sorry you said "playing".

Edited by guitar, 22 May 2010 - 05:24 PM.

Project Amber 2 - Coming Soon

#35 James

James

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 263 posts

Donator

Posted 22 May 2010 - 08:03 PM

you lot all piss and moan but ask any opperator which is the best game out there and which makes the most money. its always a deal or no deal. hense why barcrest are consentrating more on contracts with sky andothercompanys to develop there digital interactive gaming products. because every machine they make for the coin op market fails agains deal or no deal. even bell fruit cant beat deal or no deal with the likes of monopoly or ant = dec or there latest release the bank raid version. you cant touch the deal or no deal game. so god knows why you lot diss it all the time, its the only brand that takes money aka GETS PLAYED

Might be because, we are players and not operators :)

#36 CrAzYbAr

CrAzYbAr

Japan bound

• Gold Supporters
  • 2640 posts

Posted 22 May 2010 - 09:13 PM

We're just giving our own opinions, Campaz. That's what you sort of asked for, right? Infact, a lot of us don't gamble anymore so you are better off asking on Player forums. I myself don't like this one too much.=, much rather prefer a Monopoly Road to Riches anyday!

This is a site for EMULATION purposes of older machines. Not playing strategies.
If you are more interested in playing modern machines,
visit Jackpottyforums

(DOND is around now on this site..... How long was this sig out of date...!)

#37 davidfaylerwick

davidfaylerwick

• New Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 23 May 2010 - 07:36 AM

it would appear that barcrest are doing if you cant beat them join them they now have there own version of deal or no deal not forgetting that there new bandits like "its amazing" and "pac-man" have that super deal or no deal style feature that is pure shite tried the one down my local and the most i have been offered is about a fiver heres the link anyway for there "take it or leave it" http://www.playershe...ne_data/?id=162

#38 James

James

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 263 posts

Donator

Posted 23 May 2010 - 10:39 AM

it would appear that barcrest are doing if you cant beat them join them they now have there own version of deal or no deal not forgetting that there new bandits like "its amazing" and "pac-man" have that super deal or no deal style feature that is pure shite tried the one down my local and the most i have been offered is about a fiver heres the link anyway for there "take it or leave it" http://www.playershe...ne_data/?id=162

lol?
Could they have ripped it off more if they tried? It even looks identical to DOND's.

#39 keys

keys

• New Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 23 May 2010 - 05:06 PM

all dond machines ARE useless me and about 8 of my mates are out atleast 3 times weekly and it does not matter how much of our hard earned cash we plough into these machines the outcome is always the same £3-£5 boards, cash or bust the occasional £50 (very rarely) they are all a waste of space. if they played like any other machine with the actual chance of wining something decent they would be great to play on. personally i think they are all a bore, all have same features, all kill you off the board within 3 presses, are all cloned (near enough) and all want throwing in a deep pit and setting on fire.

#40 Guest_barcrest junky_*

Guest_barcrest junky_*
  • Guests

Posted 23 May 2010 - 07:59 PM

all dond machines ARE useless me and about 8 of my mates are out atleast 3 times weekly and it does not matter how much of our hard earned cash we plough into these machines the outcome is always the same £3-£5 boards, cash or bust the occasional £50 (very rarely) they are all a waste of space. if they played like any other machine with the actual chance of wining something decent they would be great to play on. personally i think they are all a bore, all have same features, all kill you off the board within 3 presses, are all cloned (near enough) and all want throwing in a deep pit and setting on fire.

You don't want the emulator then keys :D

bj

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users