HI GUYS, have any of you seen this machine yet. is it any good

Posted Image

#2 Dougsta

Dougsta

Stampede!

• Silver Supporters
  • 806 posts

Posted 15 April 2010 - 08:06 AM

It's just a clone of DOND Gold and Double DOND. It won't be any good.

Me and my bro put £3 into Double DOND a couple of weeks back and got IM > Mega Streak for £140. But it was just blind luck, we get pumped by these on the vast majority of visits.

#3 Guest_Tommy c_*

Guest_Tommy c_*
  • Guests

Posted 15 April 2010 - 10:31 AM

clonc,clone,clone,clone,clone,clone..........

#4 mc_christopher

mc_christopher

• New Members
  • 107 posts

Posted 15 April 2010 - 11:00 AM

I hate DOND Gold. Two of my locals have got that now and it's never paying. They've both had it for ages aswell, but the other machines in both pubs have been changed 2 or 3 times since. Double DOND is slightly better. Some baldy was on a Double in another local of mine recently alllll night, took about 90 out, filled up the Maze Attraction machine next to it, won 40 or so, went back to Double DOND and put a load of his winning back in and look a tenner or so. I thought I wasn't gonna play but later in the night I had a pocket full of change and a few more drinks in me, I put £1.50 in and got go all the way, £140. Good times.

#5 Guest_barcrest junky_*

Guest_barcrest junky_*
  • Guests

Posted 15 April 2010 - 04:47 PM

I hate DOND Gold. Two of my locals have got that now and it's never paying. They've both had it for ages aswell, but the other machines in both pubs have been changed 2 or 3 times since. Double DOND is slightly better. Some baldy was on a Double in another local of mine recently alllll night, took about 90 out, filled up the Maze Attraction machine next to it, won 40 or so, went back to Double DOND and put a load of his winning back in and look a tenner or so. I thought I wasn't gonna play but later in the night I had a pocket full of change and a few more drinks in me, I put £1.50 in and got go all the way, £140. Good times.

It's a bit like the line from Wargames "A strange game, the only winning move is not to play"

bj

#6 mc_christopher

mc_christopher

• New Members
  • 107 posts

Posted 17 April 2010 - 08:41 AM

Why does everyone on here have so many problems with DOND?

#7 Guest_robinhood75_*

Guest_robinhood75_*
  • Guests

Posted 17 April 2010 - 09:11 AM

Why does everyone on here have so many problems with DOND?

Because they are almost all the same, back in the day machines that had been made where original ideas. There are at present about 21 deal or no deal games. Its just a bit too much. If it was 2 or 3 ok but 21 thats a joke. They all have the same features win stepper, cash code, triple shot there is nothing new. The only one I like out of the lot is the crazy chair one. only because I managed to get almost all the box's to £35, even tho it did give me £4 it was a good long board. So thats my answer as to why I hate dond, oh and its annoying when noel edmonds says awwww its a disaster

#8 mc_christopher

mc_christopher

• New Members
  • 107 posts

Posted 17 April 2010 - 09:53 AM

Crazy Chair is shit.

#9 Guest_robinhood75_*

Guest_robinhood75_*
  • Guests

Posted 17 April 2010 - 11:44 AM

Crazy Chair is shit.

each to there own.

#10 nails

nails

The furniture

• Regulars
  • 4578 posts

Posted 17 April 2010 - 12:40 PM

It's a bit like the line from Wargames "A strange game, the only winning move is not to play"

bj

how about a nice game of chess?

#11 Guest_barcrest junky_*

Guest_barcrest junky_*
  • Guests

Posted 18 April 2010 - 07:04 AM

how about a nice game of chess?

Hell boy, I'd piss on a sparkplag if I thought it would do any good. :)

bj

#12 alexmortimer

alexmortimer

Gold Supporter

• New Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 18 April 2010 - 09:25 AM

Hell boy, I'd piss on a sparkplag if I thought it would do any good

Gentlemen, I wouldn't trust this overgrown pile of microchips any further than I can throw it.

Edited by alexmortimer, 18 April 2010 - 09:26 AM.

#13 Zoltar

Zoltar

Former Fat Bastard.....

• Gold Supporters
  • 1810 posts

Posted 18 April 2010 - 02:34 PM

I sneaked into Bell Fruit last week and I think we may be coming to the end of the 'Deal or No Deal' chain of clones. About time if you ask me.

Attached Files

Posted Image

#14 dude_se

dude_se

• Regulars
  • 111 posts

Posted 29 April 2010 - 05:14 PM

cant just blame it all on DONDs though. all fruties are v similar these days. just look at all reds. exactly the same pretty much (although diff theme and things, but still, its just hi lo with features in the middle mostly). only machine that ill let off the hook (and maybe a few more) is its amazing(and clones). lots to do and generally decent boards all the time. im not saying its a good money maker, but in terms of looks / features, id say it was pretty good and different. they just need to think of new ideas. 1 new idea could be used on 5 machines, which would be fine.
I have a feeling you are not going to go away with a lot of money today

#15 mongoptfc

mongoptfc

• New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 29 April 2010 - 06:14 PM

each to there own.

you make me giggle dond most biggest payers you silly man crazy deal or no deeal the worst i play for money i live off fruit machines deal or no deal puts food in are belly an pays my bills get me stoned an keeps the kids happy an even puts a nuff time for the misses silly people look on profile im looking for people to come make the ,money with me more minds make better pattens more found patterns = more mega streks an jps if you can take a full hopper out of 5jp 25jp 35jp an 70jp can under stand if people ent got no hopper dumps for 70s let me know 250jp player needed to its just me an jp jammer that know them but have no ider on hoppers dumps on 250 or above

#16 bowie

bowie

• New Members
  • 39 posts

Posted 29 April 2010 - 10:41 PM

you make me giggle dond most biggest payers you silly man crazy deal or no deeal the worst i play for money i live off fruit machines deal or no deal puts food in are belly an pays my bills get me stoned an keeps the kids happy an even puts a nuff time for the misses silly people look on profile im looking for people to come make the ,money with me more minds make better pattens more found patterns = more mega streks an jps if you can take a full hopper out of 5jp 25jp 35jp an 70jp can under stand if people ent got no hopper dumps for 70s let me know 250jp player needed to its just me an jp jammer that know them but have no ider on hoppers dumps on 250 or above

There is so much wrong with this post i literally don't know where to start.

#17 mc_christopher

mc_christopher

• New Members
  • 107 posts

Posted 29 April 2010 - 10:44 PM

Shall we start wth no punctuation?

#18 Daryl

Daryl

Forget it... I do!

• Inactive Users
  • 2671 posts

Posted 30 April 2010 - 12:31 AM

Shall we start with a ban? I fear not.

Another useless first post entry with no greeting and surprise, surprise... it's about DOND! ;)
All The Best

Daryl

My blogsite is here: click the icon --->   :computer:

My name is Daryl, I was born in 1965 and have been into FME since 2002!

On 23 June 2011, I was diagnosed with Alzheimers Disease  In November 2012, I was diagnosed with Parkinson's Disease and Parkinsonian Syndrome too.

I can be found at:

My new blog-site...

...or at Facebook here: --> https://www.facebook.com/daryl.lees

=======================================================

Visit my website on the icon above for my WebBlog, or pop over and see me on the social media at  ---> Daryl on... Facebook.png

=======================================================

speed

#19 Guest_Tommy c_*

Guest_Tommy c_*
  • Guests

Posted 30 April 2010 - 07:29 AM

Shall we start with a ban? I fear not.

Another useless first post entry with no greeting and surprise, surprise... it's about DOND! ;)

lollol

#20 CrAzYbAr

CrAzYbAr

Japan bound

• Gold Supporters
  • 2640 posts

Posted 30 April 2010 - 09:15 AM

I've played this. It's pretty useless... One spin and then the question mark. There are better DONDs for casual players than this(though none of them are great.)

This is a site for EMULATION purposes of older machines. Not playing strategies.
If you are more interested in playing modern machines,
visit Jackpottyforums

(DOND is around now on this site..... How long was this sig out of date...!)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users