84 replies to this topic

#41 GaryChandler

GaryChandler

Banned

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 616 posts

Posted 21 November 2007 - 12:33 AM

Im sure i live in a nicer house than you mate so you can shut the f*** up.

And dont say it wasn't aimed at me because you know it was.

#42 Larsson

Larsson

• New Members
  • 77 posts

Posted 21 November 2007 - 01:40 AM

Welcome to the World of Fruitie addiction. Never mind winning. You kiddies will be spending your giro's on the puggies until you feel the neccessity to grow up and get a proper job. No woman is going to take you on with your explanation of "I can win off the fruities, so I can. Will you take me to be your unlawfully wedded scavenger of society?". Within 6 months of the DSS cutting off YOUR free taxpayers supply of money to you and your baby chavs, you will be living on supernoodles, baked beans and more supernoodles and White Lightning cider for 13 days and then the cycle begins again. :)

Get a proper job you chav cheats!!!!!

First of all im at university 4 days a week so dont gimme youre dss pish or youre white lightning coz i dont drink or infact youre shit chat up lines I can "win off the fruities" ROFL who would say that to a bird really???

And what has that got to do with this topic eh ??? cardie was bewildered by the fact he got £5 from a feature which iho should have payed more he was merely enquiring to why this happened and there was a small debate on the answer to his question .
Then you come barging in with youre "Welcome to the World of " BOLLOCKS!
WHAT AGE ARE YOU MATE WHOS TO SAY YOU ARENT THE 41 YR OLD CHAV PISSING YOURE CASH UP AGAINST THE WALL ? NOT EVERYONE ON HERE IS ADDICTED TO FRUITS .
THINK TWICE BEFORE YOU MAKE YOURE NEXT STEREOTYPICAL POST.

Rant over .

Attached Files

#43 todd1970

todd1970

The furniture

• Regulars
  • 6818 posts

Posted 21 November 2007 - 02:18 AM

WHAT AGE ARE YOU MATE

And what age might you be also..drawing pictures of willys on peoples photos is a little childish and immature dont you think ? I used to do that when i was about 10.

Im not taking any sides here or getting involved in this debate/argument..but if you wish to post in the forums about something another member has made you feel aggrieved about do so and thats that.

De-facing peoples avatars/photos will only end up in a warning off a mod..or even a ban.
Mmmmmm...Sandy ive 'ad her ye know. :)

#44 gambogaz1

gambogaz1

• Regulars
  • 612 posts

Posted 21 November 2007 - 09:32 AM

on the 4 reeler dond, in IM, is it possible to climb up the cash ladder to jacky on red instead of going mega streak?

In answer to your question yes it is. Just hi/lo gamble when you land on plus cash.

#45 gambogaz1

gambogaz1

• Regulars
  • 612 posts

Posted 21 November 2007 - 09:34 AM

really? i don't remember seeing "cash falls" when i was playing it in the local pub, usually while i'm waiting for mates to come in!!!!!
i would empty it if i knew how to..... unless it's been chipped!

They'll all be chipped now. Some re-chips where still emptiable but the obvious sign to look for is if it's £35 JP and all 4 reels spin on both 30p and 50p stake then it's been chipped.

#46 gambogaz1

gambogaz1

• Regulars
  • 612 posts

Posted 21 November 2007 - 09:38 AM

Im sure its impossible to hit jackot on the 4 reeler!!!!!!!!!!!

£16 is the Max i've hit but I have heard of somebody hitting JP. I've not witnessed it though.

#47 GaryChandler

GaryChandler

Banned

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 616 posts

Posted 21 November 2007 - 10:17 AM

They'll all be chipped now. Some re-chips where still emptiable but the obvious sign to look for is if it's £35 JP and all 4 reels spin on both 30p and 50p stake then it's been chipped.

Was an empty for the ones that spun all 4 reels on 30p aswell, infact that was easier than the other one, but there all chipped now i think apart from the odd couple dotted around.

#48 Larsson

Larsson

• New Members
  • 77 posts

Posted 21 November 2007 - 05:57 PM

And what age might you be also..drawing pictures of willys on peoples photos is a little childish and immature dont you think ? I used to do that when i was about 10.

Couldnt help it it was staring at me begging me to do something to it, and i apologise for De-facing peoples avatars/photos.ROFL

As for the Mods im not scared of mods ill burn their scooters and piss on them

#49 mrmystery83

mrmystery83

Ho, Ho, Ho Merry Xmas!

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1098 posts

Posted 27 November 2007 - 12:24 PM

Now you see what happens here about threads getting ruined? Immature TOOLS messing up what was a serious thread. They know who they are. On topic, i had noticed the sticker on machines about the max that can be won but never really understood how it worked. It is a bit confusing. It was worth checking though as i've been short changed many a time. Never for very much though so can never be bothered argueing over it.
Ey Up!

More vids to be added soon:
www.youtube.com/mrmystery83

"I don't care if the fans rip the shirt from my back. They put it there"

-Elvis

#50 GaryChandler

GaryChandler

Banned

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 616 posts

Posted 27 November 2007 - 03:56 PM

Now you see what happens here about threads getting ruined? Immature TOOLS messing up what was a serious thread. They know who they are. On topic, i had noticed the sticker on machines about the max that can be won but never really understood how it worked. It is a bit confusing. It was worth checking though as i've been short changed many a time. Never for very much though so can never be bothered argueing over it.

The "TOOlS" you are talking about are the only ones that actually play fruit machines and know what they are talking about.

And the sticker?? are you talking about the one that says the most won in one game can be £25, it means in one credit you can only win £25 then it will cost you another credit for the repeat etc.

#51 lincs1

lincs1

He Who Dares Wins

• Banned
  • 3803 posts

Posted 27 November 2007 - 04:23 PM

The "TOOlS" you are talking about are the only ones that actually play fruit machines and know what they are talking about.

i used to own loads of machines and knew how to play them, and still know loads including repairs n tech stuff. does this make me a SPANNER then? pmsl

#52 mrmystery83

mrmystery83

Ho, Ho, Ho Merry Xmas!

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1098 posts

Posted 27 November 2007 - 04:25 PM

And the sticker?? are you talking about the one that says the most won in one game can be £25, it means in one credit you can only win £25 then it will cost you another credit for the repeat etc.

So basically you've just called yourself a TOOL? Couldn't have put it better myself. You've said it all before and we'd all rather not hear it again. It's a shame when threads get like this when there was no need in the 1st place.
Ey Up!

More vids to be added soon:
www.youtube.com/mrmystery83

"I don't care if the fans rip the shirt from my back. They put it there"

-Elvis

#53 Larsson

Larsson

• New Members
  • 77 posts

Posted 30 November 2007 - 06:26 PM

Tell that to yer man that started it

#54 Mark

Mark

• New Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 30 November 2007 - 06:52 PM

No matter how many Deal Or No Deal machines there are, it's still all good! ;)

#55 GaryChandler

GaryChandler

Banned

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 616 posts

Posted 01 December 2007 - 01:37 PM

Yeah there better than everyone thinks

#56 Fruity_Goodness

Fruity_Goodness

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 236 posts

Posted 01 December 2007 - 07:05 PM

Tell that to yer man that started it

Yeah, we're gonna have to get the nukes out to settle this one.
He who wrestles with a turd will be beshitted whether he fall under it or over it.

#57 Fruity_Goodness

Fruity_Goodness

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 236 posts

Posted 01 December 2007 - 07:10 PM

Well, I don't know about this. I'm 43 and I still occassionally go through the TV Guide adorning various celebs with giant phalluses. I find it quite therapeutic. A litlle cock with balls spurting a few drops of whizz on Phil Mitchell's bald forehead can lighten my day up more that somewhat.

I dunno, maybe it's just me.
He who wrestles with a turd will be beshitted whether he fall under it or over it.

#58 Larsson

Larsson

• New Members
  • 77 posts

Posted 03 December 2007 - 08:14 PM

Well, I don't know about this. I'm 43 and I still occassionally go through the TV Guide adorning various celebs with giant phalluses. I find it quite therapeutic. A litlle cock with balls spurting a few drops of whizz on Phil Mitchell's bald forehead can lighten my day up more that somewhat.

I dunno, maybe it's just me.

Thank you i am not alone :) lmao

#59 Sunistra

Sunistra

Banned

• Banned
  • 76 posts

Posted 04 December 2007 - 02:16 AM

gary me and my house there. im currently also working on cryogenics and time travel i suinstra obe mbe md "god" djmchdddscooter phd ma msc mres meng

619 ,420, 313,187,5150 ©

there are machines that give your more than the jackpot which is rare a neptunes treasure or something simlar used to give 28 quid every time took feature below jackpot but finding a machine that does that today would be like rocking horse shit . mr chandler you remind me of the 3 chavs down my local bowling alley the other day no fn clue what they doing what so fn ever yet told me what feature to take well they standing behind me i ignored them having played machines for 16 years and know not to take the first feature on the machine i was playing on at the time due to it being a quid they then went on the machine next to mine playing it on 50p a spin instead of the conventional 25/30 they got on board few times every time pushing for jackpot lost 30 quid then smacked shit out of machine poured drink in it complety fked said machine due to there own stupid play
every single most your in gary your allways insulting everyone telling us how great you are and how much you win which makes me think that you sir are a chav pikey bstd who probaly who probaly goes into local snooker hall buys one half coke wacks all money in bandit(from your giro that tuesday) loses all money leaves then makes up some bollocks to his mam/dad how he hasent been paid .i here there hiring in burger king gary rember you only need six words for that job you must be a shoe in ,do you want fries with that.well your not doing any work and probaly spiting in my drink you could make up more lies you could post here .

Attached Files

• Attached File  eee.jpg   15.29KB   34 downloads
  • Attached File  fdfff.JPG   59.9KB   102 downloads

#60 choody79

choody79

• New Members
  • 73 posts

Posted 04 December 2007 - 03:45 AM

I would report that post but there is no point as I have easily posted far worse at Fruit Forums in the past.

now lets look at the evidence here, how can you know you cannot win the jackpot if you have never lost money trying to chase it?

I will have what I damn well please as my signature, I will not be told what I can and cannot do by a little boy on the internet.

do you honestly think your signature is funny? what a complete fud.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users