84 replies to this topic

#1 cardie

cardie

Me Gusta

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3431 posts

Posted 18 November 2007 - 06:35 PM

Today I decide to into coral island in blackpool .. im sure youve all heard of it and its full to the brim of machines .. near the cafe at the back there is 3 or 4 deal or no deal classics ( five pound jackpot ) so I went ahead and put a few quid in and im into the middle board .... eventually like any machine it kicks me out with giving me the top feature red ( feature streak ) i took it and ended up with 3 quid of a few randum features .... then it gives me one were you have to press start when the cash comes down the ladder which starts at anytime .... luckly i hit it straight away and got the jackpot .... after it got over the jp celebration it went back to the feature repet chance and hit stop then i noticed there was only 3 quid in my bank .... i though it was sommet up with the alpha coz all the machines are in a a shite state so i finished my credits pressed collect and only 5 pounds came out .... so just because i won the jackpot on the feature it has to take my 3 pounds that was banked fair and f*****g sqare .... its only 3 quid at the end of the day but shorly it shudnt be able to take money off me that was banked ??

My Youtube

Posted Image

Rest in peace Barcrest !

Quit Gambling as of 3rd of March 2012

#2 lincs1

lincs1

He Who Dares Wins

• Banned
  • 3803 posts

Posted 18 November 2007 - 06:37 PM

Today I decide to into coral island in blackpool .. im sure youve all heard of it and its full to the brim of machines .. near the cafe at the back there is 3 or 4 deal or no deal classics ( five pound jackpot ) so I went ahead and put a few quid in and im into the middle board .... eventually like any machine it kicks me out with giving me the top feature red ( feature streak ) i took it and ended up with 3 quid of a few randum features .... then it gives me one were you have to press start when the cash comes down the ladder which starts at anytime .... luckly i hit it straight away and got the jackpot .... after it got over the jp celebration it went back to the feature repet chance and hit stop then i noticed there was only 3 quid in my bank .... i though it was sommet up with the alpha coz all the machines are in a a shite state so i finished my credits pressed collect and only 5 pounds came out .... so just because i won the jackpot on the feature it has to take my 3 pounds that was banked fair and f*****g sqare .... its only 3 quid at the end of the day but shorly it shudnt be able to take money off me that was banked ??

TUT TUT cardie u gotta be 16 to play fruity's lol

#3 cardie

cardie

Me Gusta

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3431 posts

Posted 18 November 2007 - 06:41 PM

i was in the station 2 day on the £35 jackpot machine lincs lol

My Youtube

Posted Image

Rest in peace Barcrest !

#4 nails

nails

The furniture

• Regulars
  • 4578 posts

Posted 18 November 2007 - 06:56 PM

i read it and read it again, but you not very clear.

your saying you had £3 in bank, then added £5 jp, but that made... £5 bank?

#5 cardie

cardie

Me Gusta

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3431 posts

Posted 18 November 2007 - 07:03 PM

it was all of the same feature it gave me 3 quid of bar stepper i think then it gave me jackpot on somthing else and just banked the jackpot .. basiclly my 3 pounds disappeard

My Youtube

Posted Image

Rest in peace Barcrest !

#6 fruitman69

fruitman69

Layout Designer

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPip
  • 1098 posts

Posted 18 November 2007 - 07:18 PM

it was all of the same feature it gave me 3 quid of bar stepper i think then it gave me jackpot on somthing else and just banked the jackpot .. basiclly my 3 pounds disappeard

If its a £5 JP then its £5 max per credit simple really ??

Steve
Follow us on facebook http://www.facebook....131728946893342
www.reelsoffun.co.uk

#7 nails

nails

The furniture

• Regulars
  • 4578 posts

Posted 18 November 2007 - 07:23 PM

bang on, you can only win the maximum off of 1 credit. some machines will show tis via a sticker that says a close sequence of wins/jackpots will reduce the value of the payout.

#8 liamsutton88

liamsutton88

• New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 18 November 2007 - 09:49 PM

yeh ive had the same thing happen , think its just becoz its a £5 jpt , it cant give u more than 5 in 1 credit , although,, i dont see why it doesnt just take a credit while you have the feature,, as a mega streak would

ask noel edmonds .. he might know

#9 cardie

cardie

Me Gusta

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3431 posts

Posted 18 November 2007 - 10:01 PM

it might of took a credit because it does if say you deal and get 3 pound and repetes it will take a credit why carnt it on a feature .... lol

My Youtube

Posted Image

Rest in peace Barcrest !

#10 GaryChandler

GaryChandler

Banned

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 616 posts

Posted 18 November 2007 - 10:20 PM

It can take a credit surely, are you sure you hit £5 on the drop thing? didn't think it was possible aint on many deal or no deals.

#11 impact

impact

Error 9.4

• Regulars
  • 1280 posts

Posted 18 November 2007 - 10:24 PM

There is no state of this action in the new bacta rules

Attached Files

.._-=It`s not a problem only a challenge =-_..

#12 cardie

cardie

Me Gusta

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3431 posts

Posted 18 November 2007 - 10:58 PM

It can take a credit surely, are you sure you hit £5 on the drop thing? didn't think it was possible aint on many deal or no deals.

yeah well lights flashing an the word jackpot on the screen was a bit of a give away mate lol

My Youtube

Posted Image

Rest in peace Barcrest !

#13 GaryChandler

GaryChandler

Banned

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 616 posts

Posted 18 November 2007 - 11:09 PM

Oh haha lol

Yes was a pretty stupid question by me i know lol

#14 todd1970

todd1970

The furniture

• Regulars
  • 6818 posts

Posted 19 November 2007 - 12:19 AM

TUT TUT cardie u gotta be 16 to play fruity's lol

18 is it not lincs ?..i dunno its a kinda f**ked up "law" innit ? when i take the weans to my local bowling alley..they will try thier luck on the £5-10p machines with my guidance..a few quid and thats it..dont want them to end up like their old-man.:bigeyes09:

However staff walk by all the time and dont bat an eyelid..when i goto have a shot of the fruitys..£25 jackie machines..and the weans are standing near me..they come running up like a shot..ermm scuse me sir..kids arent allowed to stand by these machines ??

WTF..!! Gambling is gambling..no matter what the prize surely ?
Mmmmmm...Sandy ive 'ad her ye know. :)

#15 lincs1

lincs1

He Who Dares Wins

• Banned
  • 3803 posts

Posted 19 November 2007 - 12:23 AM

18 is it not lincs ?..i dunno its a kinda f**ked up "law" innit ? when i take the weans to my local bowling alley..they will try thier luck on the £5-10p machines with my guidance..a few quid and thats it..dont want them to end up like their old-man.:bigeyes09:

However staff walk by all the time and dont bat an eyelid..when i goto have a shot of the fruitys..£25 jackie machines..and the weans are standing near me..they come running up like a shot..ermm scuse me sir..kids arent allowed to stand by these machines ??

WTF..!! Gambling is gambling..no matter what the prize surely ?

the gaming law is the gaming law if the arcadians was to pretect there licence's then they would without a doubt withhold the 18 requirement

no if's no buts

#16 Bencrest

Bencrest

The furniture

• New Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7446 posts

Posted 19 November 2007 - 05:24 PM

yeah well lights flashing an the word jackpot on the screen was a bit of a give away mate lol

As I no longer play machines I can't say for sure, but surely even if you got a win of £2 from the feature in question (theoretically hitting the £5 Jackpot, albeit from £3 and £2 seperately) then it would also play the Jackpot winning sequence?
Ben

Hopefully recovering from years of compulsive gambling and wanting to be gamble free forever.

Recommended reading - http://www.gamblersaloud.com/ (yes, I bought the book, very happy with it!)

#17 DildoDez

DildoDez

• Regulars
  • 1104 posts

Posted 19 November 2007 - 05:33 PM

Errrr... You did win the Jackpot - Your total win would have been £5.

You did not hit the Jackpot on cash falls - You hit £2

#18 cardie

cardie

Me Gusta

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3431 posts

Posted 19 November 2007 - 06:39 PM

Errrr... You did win the Jackpot - Your total win would have been £5.

You did not hit the Jackpot on cash falls - You hit £2

bar stepper gave me 3 pounds .... then feature streak repeted and gave me cash falls were i hit the jackpot of 5 pounds .. but it only banked the 5 pounds..

My Youtube

Posted Image

Rest in peace Barcrest !

#19 gambogaz1

gambogaz1

• Regulars
  • 612 posts

Posted 19 November 2007 - 10:42 PM

bar stepper gave me 3 pounds .... then feature streak repeted and gave me cash falls were i hit the jackpot of 5 pounds .. but it only banked the 5 pounds..

Right let me explain this. Feature streak is exactly what it says, a streak of features so your 1st feature of the streak was bar steppa which gave £3 your next feature in the streak was Cash Falls which you managed to hit the £5 JP but as laws state that only the JP can be obtained from any 1 single credit then the machine had no choice but to only award you £5. It couldn't take a credit off you as the machine takes a credit off you when it awards a repeat, not after you've hit the JP.
Take a Phil the power taylor darts machine. Many a time I've had 10+ darts with treble numbers and you'll have £24.20 in your cashpot then the next dart is say treble 20 for £6. It doesn't then give you £30.20 because you can only win £25 max during that feature.

#20 Nudgeman

Nudgeman

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 541 posts

Posted 19 November 2007 - 11:02 PM

The other option is that the bulbs were fooked and there was no jackpot on cash falls. More likely feature streak paid out about £2.80 and cash falls mashed up for 20p. There's your £3. Two seperate feature entries. I have a £5 DOND 4 reeler in a local arcade. Never ever ever have I seen more than £3 off cash falls. I wouldn't be surprised if it's impossible! Anyone hit more than £3 on the £5 jackpot or £16 on the £25/£35 jackpot?

I know the equivalent feature on What's in your box can pay jackpot, but that is because what's in your box is a very skillful machine where a lot of features can pay a good win.
@_!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users