84 replies to this topic

#21 cardie

cardie

Me Gusta

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3431 posts

Posted 19 November 2007 - 11:36 PM

The other option is that the bulbs were fooked and there was no jackpot on cash falls. More likely feature streak paid out about £2.80 and cash falls mashed up for 20p. There's your £3. Two seperate feature entries. I have a £5 DOND 4 reeler in a local arcade. Never ever ever have I seen more than £3 off cash falls. I wouldn't be surprised if it's impossible! Anyone hit more than £3 on the £5 jackpot or £16 on the £25/£35 jackpot?

I know the equivalent feature on What's in your box can pay jackpot, but that is because what's in your box is a very skillful machine where a lot of features can pay a good win.

ok i understand now what everybody is getting at .. but as ive sed b4 i did hit the jackpot because wen all the bulbs are flashing there tits off and the jackpot sound is being played i must of done it !! ..

My Youtube

Posted Image

Rest in peace Barcrest !

Quit Gambling as of 3rd of March 2012

#22 DildoDez

DildoDez

• Regulars
  • 1104 posts

Posted 19 November 2007 - 11:41 PM

ok i understand now what everybody is getting at .. but as ive sed b4 i did hit the jackpot because wen all the bulbs are flashing there tits off and the jackpot sound is being played i must of done it !! ..

Bangs head on wall...

You don't get it do you? Your cumulative win from the feature streak was £5 - The Jackpot - Hence the Jackpot Sequence. You DID NOT win the jackpot off Cash Falls - you won enough to make your total win £5.

#23 Larsson

Larsson

• New Members
  • 77 posts

Posted 20 November 2007 - 12:51 AM

Anyone hit more than £3 on the £5 jackpot or £16 on the £25/£35 jackpot?

Ov hit £20 on £35jp from red cash falls ,

And yes you hit £2 on cash falls because if you had hit £5 then you would receive £8 and a trophy as feature streak has repeated and taken youre credit ie not one credit and you are plugged into the matrix with hands faster than the speed of light

#24 Larsson

Larsson

• New Members
  • 77 posts

Posted 20 November 2007 - 12:51 AM

Sorry my apologies couldnt help that one

#25 pbb

pbb

• Regulars
  • 37 posts

Posted 20 November 2007 - 01:09 AM

Hi

I agree with Cardie, I have played same machines in Coral Island. When I got Red Feature Streak, 1st feature gave £2, then it landed on stop a win or summat, the one where you have to skill stop last reel to match win. I had the Bells which should have given the £5 plus the £2 in the bank but rounded off to £5 total. It should really take a credit for each "feature streak".

Peter

#26 lincs1

lincs1

He Who Dares Wins

• Banned
  • 3803 posts

Posted 20 November 2007 - 03:04 AM

here it is plain and simple

if its a £5 jackpot machine

no prize greater than £5 can be won from a machine in any one game (credit)

i think that about sums this debate up.

lincs1

#27 gambogaz1

gambogaz1

• Regulars
  • 612 posts

Posted 20 November 2007 - 10:04 AM

Hi

I agree with Cardie, I have played same machines in Coral Island. When I got Red Feature Streak, 1st feature gave £2, then it landed on stop a win or summat, the one where you have to skill stop last reel to match win. I had the Bells which should have given the £5 plus the £2 in the bank but rounded off to £5 total. It should really take a credit for each "feature streak".

Peter

FFS! Please Define the word Streak ?
Streak is more than 1 win. If the 1st feature on Feature Streak gave £2 then took a credit off you then you've not had a streak have you ?
It's just a Feature designed For a £25/£35 machine that converts badly onto a £5 JP.

#28 mabby2000

mabby2000

• Regulars
  • 189 posts

Posted 20 November 2007 - 11:59 AM

there's a deal or no deal 4 reeler, with the option to play either 25p or 50p a spin, on the 4th real there's a big box with deal or no deal on it......
seems to be allways full every time i play it! i have had mega streak a lot of times but mostly £33 max! not good for a 50p a spin innit?!

#29 Nudgeman

Nudgeman

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 541 posts

Posted 20 November 2007 - 12:13 PM

Hold on, hold on, good one, hold one, hold on. It's a jackpot.

Look, the guy only got paid £3. If it haad given jackpot off cash falls, and assuming this was off the feature streak, then he should have been paid £5, not £3?

It's either a dodgy circuit or someone stuffed a sock up the chute and when he should have had £8ish he got £3. Who knows. It's a mystery. You're locked in, you lose a crystal. That's all we've got (Good one, good one, good one, good one, bad one) time for now.
@_!!

#30 gambogaz1

gambogaz1

• Regulars
  • 612 posts

Posted 20 November 2007 - 12:39 PM

Nudgeman you haven't read the post properly. Cardie got £5 off the feature streak. £3 from bar steppa but then hit £5 on cash falls but only got a total of £5 not £8 because it was all part of the same feature i.e Feature streak.

#31 GaryChandler

GaryChandler

Banned

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 616 posts

Posted 20 November 2007 - 07:34 PM

Im sure its impossible to hit jackot on the 4 reeler!!!!!!!!!!!

#32 Guest_altharic_*

Guest_altharic_*
  • Guests

Posted 20 November 2007 - 07:40 PM

Im sure its impossible to hit jackot on the 4 reeler!!!!!!!!!!!

thought you never lost........

#33 mabby2000

mabby2000

• Regulars
  • 189 posts

Posted 20 November 2007 - 08:32 PM

thought you never lost........

on the 4 reeler dond, in IM, is it possible to climb up the cash ladder to jacky on red instead of going mega streak?

#34 GaryChandler

GaryChandler

Banned

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 616 posts

Posted 20 November 2007 - 08:33 PM

I meant on cash falls lol

And shut up alth you tit.

#35 Guest_altharic_*

Guest_altharic_*
  • Guests

Posted 20 November 2007 - 08:36 PM

Shut up yourself you are the one that is posting complete pish.

#36 GaryChandler

GaryChandler

Banned

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 616 posts

Posted 20 November 2007 - 08:44 PM

I spose you have played 4 reelers more than me then yeah?

And change your signature you f*****g sick c***.

#37 Guest_altharic_*

Guest_altharic_*
  • Guests

Posted 20 November 2007 - 08:49 PM

I would report that post but there is no point as I have easily posted far worse at Fruit Forums in the past.

now lets look at the evidence here, how can you know you cannot win the jackpot if you have never lost money trying to chase it?

I will have what I damn well please as my signature, I will not be told what I can and cannot do by a little boy on the internet.

#38 GaryChandler

GaryChandler

Banned

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 616 posts

Posted 20 November 2007 - 08:54 PM

Well for a start there was an empty for 4 reelers.

I bet if anyone on here emptied a 4 reeler they would of collected cash falls a LOT, so anyone on here got jackpot from cash falls then apart from cardie???? no didn't think so.

#39 mabby2000

mabby2000

• Regulars
  • 189 posts

Posted 20 November 2007 - 09:02 PM

really? i don't remember seeing "cash falls" when i was playing it in the local pub, usually while i'm waiting for mates to come in!!!!!
i would empty it if i knew how to..... unless it's been chipped!

#40 Gazeyre1966

Gazeyre1966

The furniture

• New Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3001 posts

Posted 20 November 2007 - 11:19 PM

Welcome to the World of Fruitie addiction. Never mind winning. You kiddies will be spending your giro's on the puggies until you feel the neccessity to grow up and get a proper job. No woman is going to take you on with your explanation of "I can win off the fruities, so I can. Will you take me to be your unlawfully wedded scavenger of society?". Within 6 months of the DSS cutting off YOUR free taxpayers supply of money to you and your baby chavs, you will be living on supernoodles, baked beans and more supernoodles and White Lightning cider for 13 days and then the cycle begins again. :)

Get a proper job you chav cheats!!!!!
<span style='font-family: Comic Sans MS'><span style='font-size: 12px;'>It's all done in the best possible taste. :bigeyes04:</span></span>

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users