tripodbeatz's Content

There have been 39 items by tripodbeatz (Search limited from 01-May 14)

Sort by                Order  

#333382 What machine's from your slotting days would you wish to see emulated

Posted by tripodbeatz on 14 September 2021 - 12:38 PM in General FME Discussion

would love to see eastenders queen vic redone the one with the beer pump,i would like to see boulderdash redone too , i would like to say thank to you all for your hard work your all aces in my book  :thumbs_up:  :thumbs_up:

#322811 boulderdash dad

Posted by tripodbeatz on 09 December 2018 - 04:21 PM in General FME Discussion

Try this version attached.

Works on MFME v6.1, added some enhancement such as effects, but as Dad says, definitely one of the most well known machines that needs a proper modern MFME makeover

thanks bud problem is that 6.1 wont work with (wine) im using a mac, need a windows lappy really 

#322810 boulderdash dad

Posted by tripodbeatz on 09 December 2018 - 04:17 PM in General FME Discussion

hi dad yeah it is a old one  im playing all the old emus as  5-6-6.1 wont work in (wine) on my mac,so im having to go back to the old ones to play :)

#322806 boulderdash dad

Posted by tripodbeatz on 09 December 2018 - 03:38 PM in General FME Discussion

Hi guys trying to get boulderdash working its dads layout and the roms from download ,i tried every mfme version the layout boots up but gets stuck on the JP symbols and holds 2-3 flash  and stays that way  is there anything i can try to get to play it ,as its my fav machine,bear in mind im using a Mac running wine ,all the other roms work fine ,cheers guys for any help 

#317088 A begging request for redraw

Posted by tripodbeatz on 02 April 2018 - 10:43 AM in General FME Discussion

sorry guys for the late reply im on holiday no joy this end i have not come across anything yet ,looks like the rise of the DOND machine is infecting the arcades lol

#316878 A begging request for redraw

Posted by tripodbeatz on 27 March 2018 - 10:52 AM in General FME Discussion

I know fuzion been looking for days even adverts of people trying to sell one and not got one sniff ,its rarer than rocking horse poop,think im just gonna give up usually when im not looking for something it crops up ,cheers for everyones help though  :thumbs_up:  :thumbs_up:

#316742 A begging request for redraw

Posted by tripodbeatz on 24 March 2018 - 12:01 PM in General FME Discussion

Cheers guys i will have a look about  next week or so going to cleethorpes and skeg vegas for easter pretty sure i have seen one on my  travels in the arcades somewhere  if i get a decent image i will put it up in this thread ,thanks guys  :thumbs_up:  :thumbs_up:

#316729 A begging request for redraw

Posted by tripodbeatz on 23 March 2018 - 12:31 PM in General FME Discussion

Would anyone be up for a quest ,a quest of a redraw of eastenders queen vic(the whitbread one with the beer pump) love to see that one crisp as that machine holds a lot of memory's ,i would like to redraw myself but i have no skills in photoshop what so ever, i have been on the forum for many years and appreciate everyone's efforts ,if its a no then thats ok ,if you dont ask and all that ,thanks in advance

#310844 What machine's from your slotting days would you wish to see emulated

Posted by tripodbeatz on 11 November 2017 - 12:56 PM in General FME Discussion

think you guys have covered what i used to play but i would like to see a redraw of eastenders the whitbread one with the pump and boulder dash,keep up the good work though you guys are smashing it at the moment :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:

#308636 {Scorpion 4}Grand Golden Game £35 - 3 Player

Posted by tripodbeatz on 13 September 2017 - 05:53 PM in Scorpion 4

im having issues  opening the whole thing up on its own have top box slv1,2,3 in the file, do i have to open multiple instances of mfme 5 or is there another way ,looks awesome by the way any help would be aces

its ok just seen vectras description in monopoly  im sorted now awesome game thanks

#308634 {Scorpion 4}Grand Golden Game £35 - 3 Player

Posted by tripodbeatz on 13 September 2017 - 05:36 PM in Scorpion 4

im having issues  opening the whole thing up on its own have top box slv1,2,3 in the file, do i have to open multiple instances of mfme 5 or is there another way ,looks awesome by the way any help would be aces

#303128 mechanical slot machine

Posted by tripodbeatz on 30 April 2017 - 03:35 PM in Real Fruit Machines

me and my 9 year old son love playing on our little plastic slot machine ,but its getting brittle ,its only a cheap and a novelty,just wondering if anyone has a 2p mechanical slot  that's not collectable,thats  generic or similar sitting in a shed,even if its a bit beaten as long as it works,or point me into the right direction would be much appreciated  :)

#303074 Happy birthday Vectra666

Posted by tripodbeatz on 29 April 2017 - 03:02 PM in Any Topic Chat

happy birthday vectra hope you have a awesome day

:cookies: :cookies: :cookies: :cookies: :cookies: :cookies: :cookies: :cookies:

#302989 You best moments with mfme 5 so far

Posted by tripodbeatz on 27 April 2017 - 11:07 AM in General FME Discussion

my fave at the mo is red hot poker ,it would be a machine i would avoid ,but getting to play it on fme has opened my eyes to these video cabs ,its such a exciting time for fme at the moment,big thank you to all the classic and layout makers for making it possible you guys are legends :notworthy:  :notworthy:  :notworthy:  :notworthy:  

#302817 Happy birthday Richy1976

Posted by tripodbeatz on 22 April 2017 - 06:43 PM in Any Topic Chat

happy bday

#302815 Happy birthday Richy1976

Posted by tripodbeatz on 22 April 2017 - 04:53 PM in Any Topic Chat

happy bday

#302813 cash out sound

Posted by tripodbeatz on 22 April 2017 - 04:31 PM in General FME Discussion

cheers guys, :elvis: 

playing red hot poker im hooked just feels nostalgic hearing the tubes empty

#302810 cash out sound

Posted by tripodbeatz on 22 April 2017 - 03:50 PM in General FME Discussion

hi just a general question,can the lay out makers add a cash out noise to their files,or are the sounds embedded in the rom itself and cannot be adjusted,love  playing your guys fruitys but it feels a bit sterile with no cash out noise like it did on amber project just wondering,if there is a way can i add it my self ,cheers guys for your help

#302130 Club Dungeons & Drag Queens £250 + Dungeons & Drag Queens £25 Awp

Posted by tripodbeatz on 02 April 2017 - 02:38 PM in Forthcoming Releases

you guys are legends :notworthy:

#288035 Happy birthday Barcrest Junky

Posted by tripodbeatz on 02 May 2016 - 11:01 AM in Any Topic Chat

happy bday 

#288014 old amber help

Posted by tripodbeatz on 01 May 2016 - 07:08 PM in General FME Discussion

its the combo of me being a tit and having the wrong version and the great escape was missing a small bin file in roms  but we working thanks brother :thumbs_up:

#288012 old amber help

Posted by tripodbeatz on 01 May 2016 - 06:54 PM in General FME Discussion

thanks vectra your a legend, dose seem a long time looking forward to the possibility of the new release 

#288006 old amber help

Posted by tripodbeatz on 01 May 2016 - 05:51 PM in General FME Discussion

its version 1.0901  the pad file is in layouts and p.1-p.2 are in the rom folder bud 

#287999 old amber help

Posted by tripodbeatz on 01 May 2016 - 03:19 PM in General FME Discussion

hi guys ,im just having issues with old amber running great escape in offline mode ,i deleted it when guitar said hes going back to the drawing board at the time ,so it might be me a old fella having a brain fart ,GE is opening but no lights or reel movement,even no dot matrix jobbie,so any help will be splendid,please help me brothers   :notworthy:

#287997 The famous MK6 EMU & ROMS

Posted by tripodbeatz on 01 May 2016 - 02:04 PM in EMULATOR Help & Advice

sorry brother no joy i was on the case downloading but i got cut off at 93% and went dead,i have looked for a good few days with no joy ,got more chance of coming across a golden egg than these,did have a bash though,good luck on the quest :thumbs_up: