• Please log in to reply
59 replies to this topic

#1 AusPokies

AusPokies

• New Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 28 May 2015 - 03:15 AM

Hey everyone, New here!

It seems i'm a bit late to the scene of the MK6 Emu download, Every link I've found is dead and I can't find it anywhere!!

I already have the 4 Aristocrat ones from years ago but I believe they had another dump of around 120 more roms with a working MK6 EMU.

Big red

Where's the gold

Miss kitty

..etc

I know that they are out there so someone help!?!

Thanks,

Nick

#2 AusPokies

AusPokies

• New Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 31 May 2015 - 10:43 AM

Anyone?

#3 aaamusements

aaamusements

Admin

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3508 posts

Posted 31 May 2015 - 11:13 AM

The problem is that although someone on here hosted a load of these off-site and posted a link to them from here, for the duration of the files being available I kept receiving vaguely legally threatening and almost entirely illiterate messages from someone claiming to represent Aristocrat in some capacity that was never made clear.

Although this didn't worry me particularly at the time it has dissuaded me from getting involved, so even if I had downloaded the whole lot onto my PC at the time I would not personally be prepared to do anything else with them.

Others on here may well have downloaded them and, not being in the position of responsibility that I am, might well be less fastidious about the situation. But obviously that's not something that I could be seen to be encouraging...

#4 dazzalatic

dazzalatic

• Regulars
  • 133 posts

Posted 31 May 2015 - 04:09 PM

If you go on the proxy bay and click on the first link, type in aristocrat and there is a torrent download of 13 aristocrat games. not them all but a start.

Cheers

Dazzler

#5 AusPokies

AusPokies

• New Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 01 June 2015 - 11:13 AM

I've found a torrent that has the 8gb dump of roms & emu but I have no real way of downloading them..

Someone on my local classifieds is selling them all on disc but I refuse to buy them as it's a free file and most likely illegal on their end.

#6 niallquinn

niallquinn

• Contributor
  • 723 posts

Posted 01 June 2015 - 07:01 PM

There's nobody seeding either via UDP tracker, magnet or DHT on that 8gig torrent.

NQ.

#7 RUKI2909

RUKI2909

• Regulars
  • 352 posts

Posted 01 June 2015 - 07:28 PM

ill upload on pirate bay 

Posted Image

#8 AusPokies

AusPokies

• New Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 02 June 2015 - 11:23 AM

I'll post a link to the torrent I found if I get the Admins approval since a few people want it.

( it has 1 seeder but I have no way of downloading)

if someone knows where to find a direct download link that would be awesome! *wink wink*

We can find this as a team, people!

Edited by AusPokies, 02 June 2015 - 11:24 AM.

#9 niallquinn

niallquinn

• Contributor
  • 723 posts

Posted 03 June 2015 - 07:16 PM

We can if someone tells me where to get it from, and what the name is.  All the 8gig torrents I've found are pretty dead.

If I can get it, I'll split it into 1gig chunks and upload it to hugefiles or somewhere.

NQ.

Edited by niallquinn, 03 June 2015 - 07:17 PM.

#10 AusPokies

AusPokies

• New Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 04 June 2015 - 07:13 AM

PM Sent NQ.

#11 kidza66

kidza66

• New Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 13 June 2015 - 09:33 AM

hey guys , i have the mk6 emulator with roms, file size is 1.1gb , i got it of a russian site, only problem it is passord protected, been trying to hack the password with rar passord recovery, am i allowed to put the link here ? for download so maybe someone  out there can try .

#12 kidza66

kidza66

• New Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 13 June 2015 - 09:41 AM

well ill just post it here is the youtube video and download link with rom set plus emulator , but it is pasword protected which really sucks, if i crack the password i will let everyone know and upload it to a server for download for u guys, ok

REMOVED

#13 AusPokies

AusPokies

• New Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 13 June 2015 - 01:33 PM

I've since found a source!

Thanks to the person who PM'd me, You know who you are lol

#14 kidza66

kidza66

• New Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 13 June 2015 - 02:04 PM

I've since found a source!

Thanks to the person who PM'd me, You know who you are lol

u have a download link mate ? please if u do pm me , cheers

#15 ritdav

ritdav

• Regulars
  • 389 posts

Posted 13 June 2015 - 11:31 PM

pm please

#16 dannydaman9

dannydaman9

Budding poker Player

• Regulars
  • 172 posts

Posted 14 June 2015 - 12:40 AM

Yeah can someone crack this please! Just been talking to the site owner and he wants $150 to give me the password

Attached Files

4051301602.png

#17 kidza66

kidza66

• New Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 14 June 2015 - 02:09 AM

Yeah can someone crack this please! Just been talking to the site owner and he wants $150 to give me the password

yes thats what he offered me too. im currently trying to crack it . will keep u guys updated. really want to play choy sun doa and big red spring carnival !!!!!! its at my fingertips arghhhh .

#18 AusPokies

AusPokies

• New Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 14 June 2015 - 10:45 AM

For those wanting a download link it got uploaded and sent to me by a member on here, I was told to keep it private as last time it went public it got taken down and people got in strife.

It's not really in my position to post it here but I imagine he'll be nice enough to PM some of you with the same link.

it includes big red & choy sun doa Kidza, Rather fun! :p

Edited by AusPokies, 14 June 2015 - 10:48 AM.

#19 ritdav

ritdav

• Regulars
  • 389 posts

Posted 14 June 2015 - 10:52 AM

Fair enough .Up to the mystery member then.

#20 Reg

Reg

DONE AND FINISHED

• Layout Creator
  • PipPip
  • 697 posts

Donator

Posted 14 June 2015 - 01:16 PM

If anyone would care to PM me the link I'd be most grateful.

I did try to help AusPokies with it in the beginning, but the torrent link provided was just bad loaders to download so no luck. I was ( and still am ) planning on hosting this for all.

Thanks.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users