Fruity_Goodness's Content

There have been 236 items by Fruity_Goodness (Search limited from 02-May 14)

Sort by                Order  

#174208 When do the £1's drop to the bottom?

Posted by Fruity_Goodness on 03 August 2009 - 08:08 PM in Real Fruit Machines

When do the £1s drop to the bottom?

Ah, I know this this one. The answer is "When the fruitie's about to drop it's fecking guts!"

#173492 Best (ie Cheapest) mp3 Site

Posted by Fruity_Goodness on 29 July 2009 - 12:59 PM in Any Topic Chat

Horror of horrors, I think I may actually have to start paying for mp3s but what site offers the best deals? Any suggestions fruits? Also, I don't have a credit card. Do those £25 credity-cardy-type-things that you can buy in W H Smiths work? Any advice appreciated in advance.

#171474 Happy birthday fruity_goodness

Posted by Fruity_Goodness on 12 July 2009 - 10:44 AM in Any Topic Chat

Tahnks.

#170751 Sometimes Irony Can Be Beautiful

Posted by Fruity_Goodness on 05 July 2009 - 07:19 PM in Any Topic Chat

You don't really wanna know do ya? I could tell you if you're interested. Are you?

Alright, I'll tell ya. Bin smokin' dat pif. Dat bad? So mace me.

#170750 Sometimes Irony Can Be Beautiful

Posted by Fruity_Goodness on 05 July 2009 - 07:17 PM in Any Topic Chat

What's your problem?

You don't really wanna know do ya? I could tell you if you're interested. Are you?

#170740 Sometimes Irony Can Be Beautiful

Posted by Fruity_Goodness on 05 July 2009 - 06:47 PM in Any Topic Chat

I don't really understand what part is meant to be ironic...

Yes Dildonics, you're right, there's no real irony in this. If a disgruntled player (a fielder perhaps) had loaded the ball with lead weights then used a remote control device to electronically shift the weights about in the ball thus enabling him to steer the ball in a prefered direction then the "irony" observation would apply as regards cricket being a metaphor for fairplay.

A good example of irony would be if the inventor of the life-jacket drowned at sea or something like that I dunno. Maybe I'm American. Americans don't understand irony ..... And Germans don't play cricket.

Are we nearly there yet?

#170723 Sometimes Irony Can Be Beautiful

Posted by Fruity_Goodness on 05 July 2009 - 05:52 PM in Any Topic Chat

Listen to the song "No Longer Umpire" by The Alice Cooper Band and everything will make perfick sense.

#170722 Sometimes Irony Can Be Beautiful

Posted by Fruity_Goodness on 05 July 2009 - 05:50 PM in Any Topic Chat

Poor old bugger. He was 72. But the beauty of which I spake lies not in the death of the poor ol' sod but in the fact that cricket is a metaphor for fair play and so when an umpire is murdered by the ball it's a blah blah blah been smokin' dat pif. Make sense?

#170720 Sometimes Irony Can Be Beautiful

Posted by Fruity_Goodness on 05 July 2009 - 05:46 PM in Any Topic Chat

Cricket umpire dies after ball incident - Yahoo! News UK

#170488 My close encounter with a storm

Posted by Fruity_Goodness on 02 July 2009 - 08:11 PM in Any Topic Chat

Nasty business. Electricity can kill. Sure 'nuff. Remember, that when you're counting the time between thunder and lightning (1 dead elephant, 2 dead elephant, 3 dead elephant) you should always divide by 5 to find out how far awah the storm is been smokin' dat pif blah blah blah

#170486 MFME 10.1 Pony Express 1600 + 1280 DX's

Posted by Fruity_Goodness on 02 July 2009 - 08:04 PM in Forthcoming Releases

Lavverly ...

#169982 Glastonbury 2009

Posted by Fruity_Goodness on 28 June 2009 - 12:04 PM in Any Topic Chat

... But the best gig I ever went to was AC7DC in 1979 at The Hammersmith Odjin. That was the .... ahem ... shiznits.

Olde fart. I also seen ...

Rush (1980)
UFO (1980)
Nuge (1980)
Wainbow (1980)
Ian Gillan (1980)
Black Sabbs (1980)
The Coop (1985)
Strangliz (1985)
Ry Cooder & David Lyndley x 2
J J Cale
Tom Waits x 2
Peter Gabriel
Eric Clapton
Morphine
Bryan Ferry
Roxy Music
... oh ... and The Commodores

Don't never seen Joy Division or Nirvana though.

#169981 Glastonbury 2009

Posted by Fruity_Goodness on 28 June 2009 - 11:52 AM in Any Topic Chat

Did anyone watch Bruce Springsteen last night?

The bloke was just brilliant....really deserves the No1 stage, he really enjoyed himself and gave the crowd One good gig.

If you can catch-up on it then I'd suggest One you should watch.

I went to see him back in the 80's. The bastard wouldn't stop playing. 2.5 hours .... Never again.

#169870 Britain ... It Broken

Posted by Fruity_Goodness on 26 June 2009 - 05:34 PM in Any Topic Chat

Sunbather set on fire by thugs

Sunbather set on fire by thugs - Yahoo! News UK

Teen Babysitter Murdered Two-Year-Old Girl

Teen Babysitter Murdered Two-Year-Old Girl - Yahoo! News UK

How to fix please?

#169869 Micheal Jackson Dies of Cardiac Arrest

Posted by Fruity_Goodness on 26 June 2009 - 05:10 PM in Any Topic Chat

R.I.P. in peace.

MJ was good, but I still prefer Glitter. "Didn't Know I Loved You (Till I Saw You On The Net)" pisses over anything Wacko Jacko ever did.

#169573 HMV - Are They Insane...

Posted by Fruity_Goodness on 24 June 2009 - 03:19 PM in Any Topic Chat

Its registered, not recorded SUPER..........but even so, well overpriced, they DO make typo's though........I got a whole £120 dvd set for £75 off.............it chaned to £5 off the same day lol

Registered as opposed to recorded? What's the difference? Does the postie give you a rim job when you open the door? For £75 I'd want a bit of tromboning/bagpiping thrown in for good measure.

#169571 Whats your best flavour crisps??

Posted by Fruity_Goodness on 24 June 2009 - 03:11 PM in Any Topic Chat

It was £5 then £10 but might aswell make it £15 4 250 replies, also then im a gold member, kool. :cool:

250 replies?
Salmon & watercress.

#169396 Daily Mail story: Fruit machines ripping Britain off

Posted by Fruity_Goodness on 22 June 2009 - 12:26 PM in Real Fruit Machines

This quote made me laugh so much I nearly tore my o-ring:

"By law, a machine must be capable of paying a jackpot on every spin."

In a pig's arse!!!!

#169393 Daily Mail story: Fruit machines ripping Britain off

Posted by Fruity_Goodness on 22 June 2009 - 12:19 PM in Real Fruit Machines

REELS

If a machine hasn't paid out for a while, don't fool yourself that it's just about to. Symbols are created by a random number generator, so every time you play the machine, the odds of winning remain exactly the same.

The Daily Mail must surely be speaking thru their beard yes no? Does this mean that our dearly beloved fruities are gonna be nowt more than glorified roulette machines? Cos we all know what basturt shitcunz they are.

#167882 What Music ...

Posted by Fruity_Goodness on 08 June 2009 - 12:16 PM in Any Topic Chat

When you're out and about (in the High Street f'rinstance) what music plays in your head when you catch your reflection in a shop window? There's no prize for the top entry and only mentals can enter. Here's mine:

Attached File  John Barry (from ''Diamonds Are Forever'').zip   103.42KB   3 downloads

Only one entry means I win.

#167005 mfme 9

Posted by Fruity_Goodness on 29 May 2009 - 10:51 AM in EMULATOR Help & Advice

Seems to work fine and be genuine...

Has the tosser put a volume control in this one?

#166486 Repro News

Posted by Fruity_Goodness on 20 May 2009 - 11:31 PM in General FME Discussion

Hi

I forgot to say in the 1st post anyone who would like to donate can e-mail me at admin@mailreproserv.no-ip.org for info you can actually pick what non fruit machine section you would like access to it dont have to be the pron. The length of time you get access for is determined by the size of the donation. I should point out min donation for access to these areas is £5.00

Regards

Cliff C

Did someone say pron?

#166343 Virus Virus Virus

Posted by Fruity_Goodness on 19 May 2009 - 01:43 PM in Any Topic Chat

Installing Linux for the express purpose of surfing the shinternet seems like an excellent idea. Please to be so kind as to post instructions on how to install tripodbeatz?

Try this:

Installing Ubuntu Linux! | PCMech

#166342 Virus Virus Virus

Posted by Fruity_Goodness on 19 May 2009 - 01:35 PM in Any Topic Chat

my brother had the same problem as many others over 2 million have now been infected with this virus off face book its a nasty little worm virus that is malware i think even with virus software it still wanders in the system 32 folder in windows it originally started as a video link and spread, u need to get a good reg scanner like ashampoo is excellent and worm out the little worm lol sorry for the pun, this is getting a real problem for windows users dont use programs like norton or mcfee all poo the best solution for a virus free life is go linux if cant afford a mac and use crossover for linux for ya pc apps hoped this helped

peace out tripodbeatz

Installing Linux for the express purpose of surfing the shinternet seems like an excellent idea. Please to be so kind as to post instructions on how to install tripodbeatz?

#165847 Adopt or What

Posted by Fruity_Goodness on 15 May 2009 - 12:57 PM in Any Topic Chat

Whoops! I don't think my post has too much relevance to the original thread. Never mind. Anyway, I think gay is good. You can never have too much of it in my opinion. And gay parents? Perfect for the 21st century I would say.