• Please log in to reply
42 replies to this topic

#21 jay2

jay2

Boing Boing

• Regulars
  • 706 posts

Posted 07 October 2006 - 11:29 PM

Christ on a bike shitting the bed can you read what you are posting you are condoning a f*****g pervert I have my issues but f*** if you accept this jesus, you are the ones that need help.

Need help?.Those sluts with no clothes on sucking a donkey's dick just for money need help.

FFS you call him a pervert?, gullable more like.
What shall i put here?

#22 Guest_altharic_*

Guest_altharic_*
  • Guests

Posted 07 October 2006 - 11:34 PM

Jay you missed the point here he watches horses f*** horses...........

#23 nails

nails

The furniture

• Regulars
  • 4578 posts

Posted 07 October 2006 - 11:56 PM

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ive read some threads before, but that one gets a blue peter badge anyday.

#24 Dr DX

Dr DX

Daddy To A Little Angel

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1836 posts

Posted 08 October 2006 - 06:07 AM

I think it's time to Abyss this
Women are #@#@#@#s....

#25 Guest_altharic_*

Guest_altharic_*
  • Guests

Posted 08 October 2006 - 09:55 AM

I think it's time to Abyss this

Why abyss this thread cos it has a subject matter thats a little taboo? Grow up son if you read other forums maybe you'd be a little less green and could take them rose tinted specs off.

#26 Dr DX

Dr DX

Daddy To A Little Angel

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1836 posts

Posted 08 October 2006 - 10:08 AM

Why abyss this thread cos it has a subject matter thats a little taboo? Grow up son if you read other forums maybe you'd be a little less green and could take them rose tinted specs off.

maybe you should stop being such a cock and let people get on with theyre lives
Women are #@#@#@#s....

#27 Guest_altharic_*

Guest_altharic_*
  • Guests

Posted 08 October 2006 - 10:15 AM

maybe you should stop being such a cock and let people get on with theyre lives

Maybe you should learn basic spelling and grammar, wait a sec didn't you admit something rather taboo in irc a while back would you like me to post the evidence of that also I think that made me more sick to the stomach than the animals in all honesty. :eek:

Feel free to abyss this after the childish c*** reports my post I am sure I can get some webspace in iran and have the logs uploaded there and post for all to see lets just say Dr DX was the first ever person I have ever glined off irc for grooming a child on webcam. Sure Crazybar defend him now ;)

#28 CrAzYbAr

CrAzYbAr

Japan bound

• Gold Supporters
  • 2640 posts

Posted 08 October 2006 - 10:38 AM

Maybe you should learn basic spelling and grammar, wait a sec didn't you admit something rather taboo in irc a while back would you like me to post the evidence of that also I think that made me more sick to the stomach than the animals in all honesty. :eek:

Feel free to abyss this after the childish c*** reports my post I am sure I can get some webspace in iran and have the logs uploaded there and post for all to see lets just say Dr DX was the first ever person I have ever glined off irc for grooming a child on webcam. Sure Crazybar defend him now ;)

Well I didnt see him being pulled into the shite hole this time...I think this time he's dug his own and what is there to do about that...
I wouldnt give a shit if this was abyssed or not really because I'm not interested at the topic at hand at the moment.

This is a site for EMULATION purposes of older machines. Not playing strategies.
If you are more interested in playing modern machines,
visit Jackpottyforums

(DOND is around now on this site..... How long was this sig out of date...!)

#29 schnook

schnook

• New Members
  • 92 posts

Posted 08 October 2006 - 11:27 AM

Well i cant see what all the fuss is about. what people do in there REAL lives is totally upto themselves as long as it doesnt hurt anyone or anything else.
This attack seems to be fuelled by a certain welsh retard who,s argument is always filled with obscene language and name calling, which shows a lack of intelligence. someone who constantly feels the need to call people c***s and twats constatly must have some sort of mental disability (does being welsh count as well).

#30 mocochoco

mocochoco

• Regulars
  • 1380 posts

Posted 08 October 2006 - 11:28 AM

Im sorry but i cant leave this thread on the hot topic list, its now moved to the abyss....

This isnt the sort of thread we want n00bs reading because frankly its gonna scare them away.

"The cue tip is the most important thing, give me a broomstick with a good tip on it and il shoot the lights out, then sweep the joint when im done" (Willie Mosconi)

#31 schnook

schnook

• New Members
  • 92 posts

Posted 08 October 2006 - 11:36 AM

That is a very serious accusation to throw on a forum, basically you are accusing someone of being a pedophile. I think it may be time to remove you and your obscene comments from this forum. And if they were directed towards me i would be seeking legal advise now to sue you.

#32 mocochoco

mocochoco

• Regulars
  • 1380 posts

Posted 08 October 2006 - 11:52 AM

That is a very serious accusation to throw on a forum, basically you are accusing someone of being a pedophile. I think it may be time to remove you and your obscene comments from this forum. And if they were directed towards me i would be seeking legal advise now to sue you.

See now your touching on a subject that wound me up quite a bit at the time and you dont know about that particular situation so maybe you shouldnt comment on it......

"The cue tip is the most important thing, give me a broomstick with a good tip on it and il shoot the lights out, then sweep the joint when im done" (Willie Mosconi)

#33 schnook

schnook

• New Members
  • 92 posts

Posted 08 October 2006 - 11:58 AM

See now your touching on a subject that wound me up quite a bit at the time and you dont know about that particular situation so maybe you shouldnt comment on it......

maybe i do and you shouldnt comment. How do you know i dont frequent irc and havent done for at least 4 years in the fme scene.

#34 mocochoco

mocochoco

• Regulars
  • 1380 posts

Posted 08 October 2006 - 12:01 PM

maybe i do and you shouldnt comment. How do you know i dont frequent irc and havent done for at least 4 years in the fme scene.

Well if you know about it then why dont you start talking some sense because if it was YOU in that situation the the only legal advice you'd be seeking is a bloody good defence lawyer.

#35 schnook

schnook

• New Members
  • 92 posts

Posted 08 October 2006 - 12:02 PM

personally if it was me i would delete the whole sorry thread as its gone tottaly off topic.

#36 Guest_altharic_*

Guest_altharic_*
  • Guests

Posted 08 October 2006 - 12:10 PM

Off topic in what way? Certain members having their darkest secrets outed thats very much on topic with the amount of children that frequent here I'd like to know who is a pervert.

#37 mocochoco

mocochoco

• Regulars
  • 1380 posts

Posted 08 October 2006 - 12:10 PM

personally if it was me i would delete the whole sorry thread as its gone tottaly off topic.

Well i dont have the power to delete it so.... also up til your comment it was completely staying on topic. Just not in an acceptable way to leave on the main forums.

#38 schnook

schnook

• New Members
  • 92 posts

Posted 08 October 2006 - 12:21 PM

Off topic in what way? Certain members having their darkest secrets outed thats very much on topic with the amount of children that frequent here I'd like to know who is a pervert.

lol omg. you didnt call me a c*** or twat, are you i,ll. anyways yes i see your point on the the outed pedo shite, but the original post was ben saying goodbye and explaining his reasoning. and personally if that person did say that( i know he did) then maybe thats a different issue for the police to be involved in if they havent already.

#39 Guest_altharic_*

Guest_altharic_*
  • Guests

Posted 08 October 2006 - 12:29 PM

My point being that its a taboo subject and someone that has been subject to an accusation of how can we say, not exactly a nice subject asks that another perverson be brushed under the carpet makes me think wait a sec but you are into............

see what I mean now?

#40 schnook

schnook

• New Members
  • 92 posts

Posted 08 October 2006 - 01:27 PM

My point being that its a taboo subject and someone that has been subject to an accusation of how can we say, not exactly a nice subject asks that another perverson be brushed under the carpet makes me think wait a sec but you are into............

see what I mean now?

catch your drift now. as he rubs the sunday morning glazed hungover eyes.
i totally agree with you, and you still havent called me a c*** or twat yet, i feel left out.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users