42 replies to this topic

#1 Bencrest

Bencrest

The furniture

• New Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7446 posts

Posted 05 October 2006 - 05:06 PM

Thread title says it all really, going to take some time out from the internet (in a forums sense), will stilll queue up downloads overnight e.t.c. but won't be viewing this or any other forums.

Don't know how long I'm going to take out. Maybe a couple of months, I might not ever come back to them - just sick and tired of stuff at the minute, and have some things that need sorting out.

Anyway, thats about it. Nothing anyone on here has done has caused me to walk off, and no disrespect intended to you lot, the Admin or the Moderator team.
Ben

Hopefully recovering from years of compulsive gambling and wanting to be gamble free forever.

Recommended reading - http://www.gamblersaloud.com/ (yes, I bought the book, very happy with it!)

#2 ady

ady

The furniture

• Moderators
  • 14204 posts

Posted 05 October 2006 - 05:33 PM

Ben...........I've been there too remember the grief I had, theres some nice guy's here.

Yes I saw the post, as I was told at the time of my grief "take it all as a joke don't let it get to you".....I didn't in the end, and arn't I glad I didn't!

Take it lighthearted mate, I cannot pretend I know the full score as I don't....all I know is what I read.....and in fact I replied to making a joke..

Don't be hasty fella.........go have a beer (doh you gave up!!) never mind good time to start again! and let it all drop fella!

#3 mocochoco

mocochoco

• Regulars
  • 1380 posts

Posted 05 October 2006 - 05:37 PM

If you need time to sort things out mate then all the best.... sometimes a break from forums can really help.

Hope everythings good for ya bud, and hope to see you back when your ready;)

"The cue tip is the most important thing, give me a broomstick with a good tip on it and il shoot the lights out, then sweep the joint when im done" (Willie Mosconi)

#4 CrAzYbAr

CrAzYbAr

Japan bound

• Gold Supporters
  • 2640 posts

Posted 05 October 2006 - 07:09 PM

Ben I understand that there are things to sort out...Don't worry, but if you need help or would like to chat remember CB's always there on Msn for a chat;)

Anyway...I hope it all goes well in the "Sorting Out" sense....I probably know what needs doing and if you need help just reach me via msn or email etc...I'll be happy to help:)

I hope you do decide to come back here...Lord knows what we would do without Ben to make things a little fun (Actually even he won't know probably!!!) But a time out is good and I am also timing out from another forum and I know how it'll feel.

Hope to see you back soon:)
CB

This is a site for EMULATION purposes of older machines. Not playing strategies.
If you are more interested in playing modern machines,
visit Jackpottyforums

(DOND is around now on this site..... How long was this sig out of date...!)

#5 Jimbob219

Jimbob219

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 358 posts

Posted 05 October 2006 - 08:07 PM

:( sad to see you go Ben.

I hope your back very soon though :)

#6 Liverpool2008

Liverpool2008

I come back every now and then :p

• Regulars
  • 2246 posts

Posted 06 October 2006 - 04:11 AM

erm ... box of tissues anyone .. lmfao

only kiddin..

Hope ya get things sorted m8 ... and hope to see ya back safe and sound !!

all the best

Liverpool
<a class='bbc_url' href='<a class='bbc_url' href='https://www.facebook...?ref=hl</a></a>

#7 DaemonX

DaemonX

The Devil's Advocate

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1869 posts

Posted 06 October 2006 - 06:22 AM

I think we've all had enough at one point or another, I've got a lot of very good friends online, who keep telling me to come back and chat, specially on Mirc etc, but once you're gone, although you know everyone, it's hard.

We'll all miss u mate, and obviously think of you each and every time we see a BARCREST machine, hope ya back soon.

If you're not, (like that'll happen lol) good luck in the future, and see ya again when Club Psycho Cash Beast is released :)

P.S. CAn I report Ben's post as a BAD POST? :)
Not every pet in Pet Society is sweet and innocent....

#8 CoasterDesignerpro

CoasterDesignerpro

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 583 posts

Posted 06 October 2006 - 06:28 AM

Have a good break Ben. Hope to see you come back soon.

#9 Guest_altharic_*

Guest_altharic_*
  • Guests

Posted 06 October 2006 - 11:58 AM

I think you got a lot of growing up to do ben least you learned one good lesson, you attack me in a thread and I will f*****g hound you thats another mod here thats quit christ I should start collecting them. :D

#10 Guest_altharic_*

Guest_altharic_*
  • Guests

Posted 06 October 2006 - 05:49 PM

mwhahahaha

Attached Files

#11 impact

impact

Error 9.4

• Regulars
  • 1280 posts

Posted 06 October 2006 - 07:27 PM

all the best Benc(rest) take care and hope that all things will be well and good.with a good member like your self on this site with over 5k in posts give your eyes and fingers a rest to mate hope when ready you will come back :) we love you bencrest we do we love you bencrest we do WE LOVE YOU BENCREST WE DO OOOOOOO BENCREST WE LOVE YOU :)
.._-=It`s not a problem only a challenge =-_..

#12 Nudgeman

Nudgeman

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 541 posts

Posted 06 October 2006 - 10:37 PM

Everyone here at Georgecrest sends their best wishes to anyone there at Bencrest. That beer post sounds good, worth a shot I would have thought. Cook up a lemon curry, plenty of onions, re-organise your traffic light collection and it'll be right as rain. Welcome to Top of The Pops.
@_!!

#13 Guest_altharic_*

Guest_altharic_*
  • Guests

Posted 06 October 2006 - 11:01 PM

Seriously is this thread a pisstake? He watches animals f*** and tugs off while doing it?

Jesus christ have you twats never left Fruit-Emu?

#14 Toddyuk

Toddyuk

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1279 posts

Posted 07 October 2006 - 12:12 AM

Each to there own Alth , Am sure theres stuff that you wouldnt admit too , Atleast Ben had the Balls to come out and say it ..

Hats off to him i say , Any way dont want to get into a verbal slanging match with you or anyone , Lifes too short , get out more Alth , Might Actually do you good ..

#15 Guest_altharic_*

Guest_altharic_*
  • Guests

Posted 07 October 2006 - 12:51 AM

Christ on a bike shitting the bed can you read what you are posting you are condoning a f*****g pervert I have my issues but f*** if you accept this jesus, you are the ones that need help.

#16 schnook

schnook

• New Members
  • 92 posts

Posted 07 October 2006 - 01:59 AM

L8ERS, (madddyyy)

#17 Dr DX

Dr DX

Daddy To A Little Angel

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1836 posts

Posted 07 October 2006 - 12:17 PM

come on guys calm down, ben dont leave
Women are #@#@#@#s....

#18 nails

nails

The furniture

• Regulars
  • 4578 posts

Posted 07 October 2006 - 10:18 PM

have i missed something here?

#19 niallquinn

niallquinn

• Contributor
  • 723 posts

Posted 07 October 2006 - 10:22 PM

He bums dogs in a Keith Lard style, as admitted on FF.

:)

Well not quite, but you get the jist.

http://www.fruitforu...ead.php?t=23456

#20 Guest_altharic_*

Guest_altharic_*
  • Guests

Posted 07 October 2006 - 10:25 PM

have i missed something here?

Try reading other FME forums in future Ben explains it all in this thread.

http://www.fruitforu...ead.php?t=23456

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users