60 replies to this topic

#41 Gazeyre1966

Gazeyre1966

The furniture

• New Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3001 posts

Posted 14 January 2007 - 09:08 PM

me and my mates rip the arcades off every week its brill, they coin it in every week and at the end of the day so what? the ARCADE OWNNERS should get a grip, if u had a shop ur going 2get shop lifters+ basicly lose money. SO were a we bit clever+ using good INFO and geting LETS SAY FREE MONEY. were not smashing machines up. i dont think were cheating{ LONG LIV THE REFILL KEY}

ATTENDANT CAN U CASH MY COINS IN FOR NOTES!
SORRY BUT UVE TOOK ALL MY NOTES OF ME

Let's face it son...You are nothing but a chav from those comments. You would happily empty machines with yer chav mates and leave honest gamblers with nothing. That's it done and dusted.

I hope you get caught by the arcade owners and get kicked within an inch of yer f*****g life you little piss ant!!! Sorry, but I really hate little mingers who, not only content to shoplift, mug OAP's, etc....Throw it right back in our faces laughing.

Get a f*****g job you little shit and contribute something to society instead of sitting on your spotty arse insulting our intelligence with comments like that. You will get yours pal, that's a fact.
<span style='font-family: Comic Sans MS'><span style='font-size: 12px;'>It's all done in the best possible taste. :bigeyes04:</span></span>

#42 chan

chan

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 218 posts

Posted 14 January 2007 - 09:35 PM

whats the betting he sells refill keys on ebay and is trying for some good advertisements? what do you call ripping arcades off winning 20 quid of 10 dont think so?

#43 STEPHEN1888

STEPHEN1888

• New Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 15 January 2007 - 04:45 PM

O my O my GAZA get a job u say, ive got a job ya fud. as for shoplifting i dont think so+ mugging o.a.p.s i wouldnt even do that. and no i dont sell the keys on ebay. if u had a brain JACKY CHAN u would get a refil key in a key cutting shop ie a shoe shop for under £5. its not cheating i do, its clever and its good 2 win of the ARCADES because there the real cheats.

GUESS WHOS BACK? ITS BIG STEVIE
TELL HIM WE HAV NO MORE NOTES LEFT
LOL

#44 CrAzYbAr

CrAzYbAr

Japan bound

• Gold Supporters
  • 2640 posts

Posted 15 January 2007 - 05:10 PM

Someones going to get banned.......
Not to mention get a brain...
Yes I'm sure CHAN as he's called HAS got a brain, and I'm sure he would get a refill key but he'd use it at home on his machine...

You just plain dont get it...
IT IS ILLEGAL!

You're not big, you're not clever. You think oyu are but you're one of the dumbest shits I've seen here.
CB

This is a site for EMULATION purposes of older machines. Not playing strategies.
If you are more interested in playing modern machines,
visit Jackpottyforums

(DOND is around now on this site..... How long was this sig out of date...!)

#45 chan

chan

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 218 posts

Posted 15 January 2007 - 06:24 PM

had a little giggle at the reply! why bother getting one cut when the ebay muppets knock em out for about a quid! im proud you are doing so well that you have to come on to an "emulation site, to BRAG about your activities" ah well done i bet the manufactures are shitting themselves that you have a refill key. do us a favour get fecked!

#46 Gazeyre1966

Gazeyre1966

The furniture

• New Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3001 posts

Posted 15 January 2007 - 08:39 PM

While your at it...spend some of your "winnings" ahem.....on ed yoo k shun ya illiterate muppet...lol.
<span style='font-family: Comic Sans MS'><span style='font-size: 12px;'>It's all done in the best possible taste. :bigeyes04:</span></span>

#47 mocochoco

mocochoco

• Regulars
  • 1380 posts

Posted 15 January 2007 - 09:10 PM

Dont get me wrong, this guy is a tit, and im not condoning what he does....... but since when is using refill keys illegal exactly?

"The cue tip is the most important thing, give me a broomstick with a good tip on it and il shoot the lights out, then sweep the joint when im done" (Willie Mosconi)

#48 skabaz

skabaz

Engineer of the World

• New Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2778 posts

Posted 15 January 2007 - 09:24 PM

illegal if you are using it to defraud a machine which was what was happening to extremes and even more so to the red gaming machines.

not illegal if you are just using it to check a hopper level but if you dont own the machine then then expect a swift punch.

baz

#49 mocochoco

mocochoco

• Regulars
  • 1380 posts

Posted 15 January 2007 - 09:30 PM

lol Baz, yeah pretty much what i thought;)

"The cue tip is the most important thing, give me a broomstick with a good tip on it and il shoot the lights out, then sweep the joint when im done" (Willie Mosconi)

#50 CrAzYbAr

CrAzYbAr

Japan bound

• Gold Supporters
  • 2640 posts

Posted 16 January 2007 - 07:57 AM

While your at it...spend some of your "winnings" ahem.....on ed yoo k shun ya illiterate muppet...lol.

Thought we had free education Gaz..............Though I expect a hefty fee if I'm to get through to this geeze ;)

This is a site for EMULATION purposes of older machines. Not playing strategies.
If you are more interested in playing modern machines,
visit Jackpottyforums

(DOND is around now on this site..... How long was this sig out of date...!)

#51 Nudgeman

Nudgeman

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 541 posts

Posted 17 January 2007 - 01:59 AM

I've been playing machines for the past 21 years and one of the things you learn in arcades is a state of zen like calm. Arcades can be very stressful places. You have to accept that you take certain risks when you go in an arcade. There is the obvious financial one, but then there's also a fair chance that some 16 year old chav with fake ID will watch you like a hawk and tell you how he 'azz got vis systum 4 v extremes innit geeza bruv yeah'. I've caught myself on some very rusty nails over time, but you accept that you will get stung now and again. It doesn't give you the right to cheat as you knew what you were up against, so stop whinging after the cheese has gone mouldy. If you want to cheat then that's your choice, but being caught is always a possibility, however invincible you think you are.
Alright I lied about the zen like calm. I'm a right moody machine thumper. Shame on me. Those bloomin' Juggling Jackpots when they lose on that 8 gamble numerous times in a row....uufffft, I don't know....GRRR

Anyway it's my Birthday today, so Happy Birthday to me. In fact this is the only reason I posted all that, so I could wish myself Happy Birthday. Happy Birthday to me. It's my Birthday today. Happy me!
@_!!

#52 kingkallum82

kingkallum82

SUPER CHARGED!

• Regulars
  • 552 posts

Posted 17 January 2007 - 10:27 AM

Happy Birthday Nudgeman.

That really f***s me right off when they gamble down like 3-4 times in a row. Billy the Quid is a B@stard for it aswel. I think id rather end doing a real long sentence than play that machine ever again (lost 100s in it)

Anyways all is not lost. There are a few nice barcrests near me and i have been making a good few £ each week. One being Money Mad martians and a Hellraizer.

On the topic of Chavs I was playing this MMM the other day... the pubs a right shit place to be but i love the machine. I had a Chav come over talkin bull shit to me about ebay cheat books... and also " I got da systam 4 da roolete aswel init mate ITS SICK!" lol

Makes me laugh because i agree with them and make them talk even more shit. my cousin does the same and when we are both together we sort of do a double act and play along.

He he

Kallum init !
:::MAD FOR IT:::

#53 Dr DX

Dr DX

Daddy To A Little Angel

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1836 posts

Posted 17 January 2007 - 11:29 AM

Makes me laugh because i agree with them and make them talk even more shit. my cousin does the same and when we are both together we sort of do a double act and play along.

lmao i do the same at time cracks me up lol
Women are #@#@#@#s....

#54 Guest_barcrest junky_*

Guest_barcrest junky_*
  • Guests

Posted 17 January 2007 - 10:47 PM

So what is the opinion on a programming mistake that DOESN'T require fraudulently external means to increase your chances of winning - say using the old £2 feature hold trick on Line Up, the static electiricty from the crap nylon carpet in an arcade to reset Exchanges Unlimited thus guaranteeing yourself a win / nudge on the first spin, the wait and hold numbers totalling 1 on Hyper Vyper to give you a lucky dip on the first spin - would these be illegal and fraudulent now?

BJ

#55 Bencrest

Bencrest

The furniture

• New Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7446 posts

Posted 18 January 2007 - 07:08 PM

If you were intending to perform those acts, knowingly *defrauding* the machine, then if the operator could prove your guilt - yes, it would basically be illegal.

Obviously if the machine's percentage isn't affected outside it's preset parameters it would be OK - like the Follow Me 'cheat' on Barcrests like Austin Powers, King Kebab, e.t.c. - it's an easy JP steal but to offer a Barcode the machine has to be pretty much JP ready anyway, so it's not fraud.

With the emptiers on stuff like early King Kebab, offering too many Barcodes off the reels, it would be VERY hard to prove the player knows they are defrauding the machine, unless the player says 'I'm doing this because I know I am ripping the machine off'. The reason being that any customer could have walked up, not known the information, and assumed the machine was just due a payout. You couldn't prove in this case that the player was defrauding the machine, HOWEVER the operator / landlord / manager has the right to ban you from the premises at their discretion.

Of course in some circumstances it can be very easy to prove guilt. In the case of barring, keying, plugging e.t.c. it can be surprisingly easy, especially with CCTV.
Ben

Hopefully recovering from years of compulsive gambling and wanting to be gamble free forever.

Recommended reading - http://www.gamblersaloud.com/ (yes, I bought the book, very happy with it!)

#56 xiano8494

xiano8494

• New Members
  • 41 posts

Posted 19 January 2007 - 12:31 PM

I'm just playing devils advocate here, but...

So how about the Superhold cheat on Cop the Lot? That was bad programming, however I was paying my money to play the machine as it was programmed.

I guess you could argue that that's not how superhold should work, and isn't how it works on other machines, but there is lot's of machines whose features play differently. So how am I to know that this machine isn't designed so that if I get superhold I can get a jackpot?

And to those who will say you have to know how to do it in order to benefit and the 'normal' punter won't, well surely this was how the cancel button was initially before everyone knew the trick?

#57 Jez_Shaw

Jez_Shaw

• New Members
  • 119 posts

Posted 19 January 2007 - 01:09 PM

Surely any routine that can be accessed purely by inserting money and then doing a set of keypresses cannot be classed as fraud by any stretch of the rules, as this is part of the programming (irrespective of whether it is faulty or bad programming). Using the argument of 'faulty programming' shouldn't hold water as it should be down to the manufacturers to ensure the product is 'fit for purpose', i.e. error free. If the machines are found to have a programming fault then it is up to the manufacturers to put the problem right or withdraw the machines as quickly as possible to minimise their losses, otherwise they are fair game. The same thing applies throughout the whole retail industry in relation to faulty goods.

#58 STEPHEN1888

STEPHEN1888

• New Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 19 January 2007 - 05:33 PM

ur right jez shaw. it cant be classed as cheating because these mashine are been programed with the cheat inside the programe, ie KING KEBAB machine was my 1st ever emptier, u would collect al £10 wins+ only for a bit because it never registered in the mashine that it paid out, after a bit of time u would streak it BIGTIME + u empted the mashine. then sadly they chiped all KING KEBAB machines, the programers of fruit machines are always going to put cheats into fruit machines they make a fortune by charging £1000s so then u hav the KNOWLEDGE of wining+ u know what your doing. look at the cheating that goes on in poker now thats fraud.

CAN I CASH IN MY POUND COINS PLEASE
"NO U CANT BECAUSE YOU HAV TAKEN ALL MY NOTES" LOL

#59 Jimmy_mac

Jimmy_mac

Court Jester

• Regulars
  • 1649 posts

Posted 19 January 2007 - 06:31 PM

oh dear god please use a spell checker next time.......

#60 superbank

superbank

Antagonist

• Gold Supporters
  • 567 posts

Donator

Posted 19 January 2007 - 07:25 PM

ur right jez shaw. it cant be classed as cheating because these mashine are been programed with the cheat inside the programe, ie KING KEBAB machine was my 1st ever emptier, u would collect al £10 wins+ only for a bit because it never registered in the mashine that it paid out, after a bit of time u would streak it BIGTIME + u empted the mashine. then sadly they chiped all KING KEBAB machines, the programers of fruit machines are always going to put cheats into fruit machines they make a fortune by charging £1000s so then u hav the KNOWLEDGE of wining+ u know what your doing. look at the cheating that goes on in poker now thats fraud.

CAN I CASH IN MY POUND COINS PLEASE
"NO U CANT BECAUSE YOU HAV TAKEN ALL MY NOTES" LOL

Shut up you f*****g retard!! Never has so much SHIT poured from one persons mouth since time began. If you want to come on here talking shit then learn to spell you THICK c***!!!!! :mad:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users