A nice little [extreme] machine cheat

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
60 replies to this topic

#1 lukeilett

lukeilett

• New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 25 August 2006 - 09:02 PM

If you get a hold on 5,6 or 7 stick your refil key in and turn it twice then guarenteed feature on next spin

..shhh... :)

#2 Guest_altharic_*

Guest_altharic_*
  • Guests

Posted 25 August 2006 - 09:15 PM

Make sure you lube up before attempting this trick in your local arcade you are likely to have a foot up your ass shortly before you are banned. ;)

alth

#3 Gazeyre1966

Gazeyre1966

The furniture

• New Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3001 posts

Posted 25 August 2006 - 09:48 PM

Thanks for that tip mate....I'll maike sure I tell every arcade owner I know so that next time someone who's read your tip here gets their f*****g head kicked in!!!!

Thanks again!!!

Got your ISP too so I know where to send anyone who gets out of hospital alive :)
<span style='font-family: Comic Sans MS'><span style='font-size: 12px;'>It's all done in the best possible taste. :bigeyes04:</span></span>

#4 skabaz

skabaz

Engineer of the World

• New Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2778 posts

Posted 25 August 2006 - 10:13 PM

too bad extreme chipped all their machine 2 months ago for this cheat.

baz

#5 nails

nails

The furniture

• Regulars
  • 4578 posts

Posted 26 August 2006 - 11:00 AM

dont worry, there is a new vamp it up cheat due out.. sometrhing to do with a hot bottom feature and the top symbol. more ground breaking news as it happens.

oh ps, if you can find a p1 king kebab (barcode holds after nudge) then you can empty the machine - BUT DONT TELL ANYONE

#6 Arcade8

Arcade8

• New Members
  • 64 posts

Posted 26 August 2006 - 12:17 PM

Doesn't seem to work on my extreme (incadinkado)

Is it supposed to?

This was the newer version of inca (Cant collect on mystery)

#7 skabaz

skabaz

Engineer of the World

• New Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2778 posts

Posted 26 August 2006 - 01:47 PM

its the extremes that are in the horizon cabinets with mpu5 tech it worked on and not the maygay cabinets.

baz

#8 Arcade8

Arcade8

• New Members
  • 64 posts

Posted 26 August 2006 - 02:30 PM

Ah thats would explain it baz thanks!

Also Gazeyre1966 why would they get their heads kicked in (I know your not serious)

But its hardly the players fault as refill keys are legal?

I would blame the manufacture of the machine or the arcade for not removing the machine

Just cant see the point in banning the player from the arcade when he/she could of been a regular?

Or were you being sarcastic lol

#9 skabaz

skabaz

Engineer of the World

• New Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2778 posts

Posted 26 August 2006 - 03:29 PM

the arcade has every right to ban someone from gaining money from a machine through an illegal means.

yes keys are not illegal if they are used for the correct purpose.

like saying a car isn't illegal but if you use one to ram raid a shop then yes it has been illegally used.

nearly every machine receives a program update because of a piece of bad programming but most are done before the machines have finished testing but the extreme refill key fault was a big mistake,that doesn't automatically give the punter the right to fraud the machine.

baz
baz

#10 Guest_altharic_*

Guest_altharic_*
  • Guests

Posted 26 August 2006 - 04:10 PM

One of my local arcades has a notice up to the effect that if you are caught cheating they will boot you out quite ironic in a fairplay kinda way. ;)

alth

#11 Arcade8

Arcade8

• New Members
  • 64 posts

Posted 26 August 2006 - 04:32 PM

Hmmm I see what your saying

But surely if its in the program then your not frauding the machine, your not altering the program or using illegal equitment to increase your chances of winning.

The turn refill key twice for extreme is cheating but so is let em spin or hold a symbol.........at least thats what most people describe them as!!!

#12 Guest_altharic_*

Guest_altharic_*
  • Guests

Posted 26 August 2006 - 04:52 PM

But surely if its in the program then your not frauding the machine, your not altering the program or using illegal equitment to increase your chances of winning.

The turn refill key twice for extreme is cheating but so is let em spin or hold a symbol.........at least thats what most people describe them as!!!

Grab a dictionary mate and look up the word cheating, by putting your money in the machine you agree warts and all to any lower than a 11, higher than a 2 f***over...............the list can go on. ;)

alth

#13 Bencrest

Bencrest

The furniture

• New Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7446 posts

Posted 26 August 2006 - 04:54 PM

Of course it's illegal.

You are obtaining money through a means thats clearly fraudulent. You can't turn around and say in court 'I'm innocent of these charges of fraud because it's the machines fault I put my refloat key in and performed this procedure to defraud it'.

You clearly know it is defrauding a machine, as at no point does the machine tell you to insert the key, and theres no reason any member of the public should every insert one anyway.
Ben

Hopefully recovering from years of compulsive gambling and wanting to be gamble free forever.

Recommended reading - http://www.gamblersaloud.com/ (yes, I bought the book, very happy with it!)

#14 Arcade8

Arcade8

• New Members
  • 64 posts

Posted 26 August 2006 - 05:07 PM

Yeah ok fair enough

I just think its more of the arcade/manufacturers fault by allowing the machine to do this using a refill key which I have heard is LEGAL to use and keep hold of, if the machine is allowing you to do this with no warning notice and no alarm sounds by just turning a legal key then surely you wouldn't get done for it.

Fair enough for the arcade banning you but I doubt they could take you to court and get you done for fraud.

Please correct me if im wrong (I am happy to hear all views on this if you agree with me or not, im just curious thats all)

#15 Guest_altharic_*

Guest_altharic_*
  • Guests

Posted 26 August 2006 - 05:37 PM

Tell ya what how about you ask a mate to video camera you trying it and put the results up on you tube think we could all do with a laugh ;)

alth

#16 skabaz

skabaz

Engineer of the World

• New Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2778 posts

Posted 26 August 2006 - 05:48 PM

legally you are only allowed to use the refill key on your own machine.

so thats why arcades have the right to ban you if your caught using one.

the extreme fault was a rare mistake involving the refill key.red gaming had also had one a few years ago which was down to a programming mistake.
most machines dont give anything away when using the refill key.

its not illegal to own a refill key but its illegal to use it on a machine thats not owned by the person using it.

your right by saying arcades wont take you to court mainly because it wouldn't really solve anything and the fine would be minimal but they do reserve the right to ban you.

baz

#17 Arcade8

Arcade8

• New Members
  • 64 posts

Posted 26 August 2006 - 06:07 PM

Thank you Baz you have answered my question!

I didn't know it was illegal to use a refill key on a machine that is not owned by you!

#18 the_witty_welshman

the_witty_welshman

The Witty One

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 276 posts

Posted 26 August 2006 - 09:23 PM

A bit like the old strimmers? for a while anyway, it wasnt illegal to carry a piece of strimmer wire in your pocket, put it was illegal to put it in a coin slot and get free credits.... then they changed the law a bit. if you were caught carry this piece of cable? you could be deemed as going equiped? now all you need do is look up on a legal site the term of going equiped, as i cant be arsed to explain, and thats what there trying to do NOW with people who carry refill keys.

#19 Guest_altharic_*

Guest_altharic_*
  • Guests

Posted 26 August 2006 - 10:56 PM

A bit like the old strimmers? for a while anyway, it wasnt illegal to carry a piece of strimmer wire in your pocket, put it was illegal to put it in a coin slot and get free credits.... then they changed the law a bit. if you were caught carry this piece of cable? you could be deemed as going equiped? now all you need do is look up on a legal site the term of going equiped, as i cant be arsed to explain, and thats what there trying to do NOW with people who carry refill keys.

Witty implies a LOL you don't.

alth

#20 jay2

jay2

Boing Boing

• Regulars
  • 706 posts

Posted 26 August 2006 - 11:03 PM

One of my local arcades has a notice up to the effect that if you are caught cheating they will boot you out quite ironic in a fairplay kinda way. ;)

alth

Hypocrites.
What shall i put here?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users