#1 Gazeyre1966

Gazeyre1966

The furniture

• New Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3001 posts

Posted 04 May 2006 - 07:05 PM

Whoo!!!!!

Is anyone else witnessing this lightning, thunder show going on in the West Coast of Scotland? We don't get many storms around here (last one was over 2 years ago I think)...as we are South of the Clyde Valley and most of them go further north, but this little beauty takes the biscuit. Hope I don't get my hard drive wiped...lol.
<span style='font-family: Comic Sans MS'><span style='font-size: 12px;'>It's all done in the best possible taste. :bigeyes04:</span></span>

#2 ady

ady

The furniture

• Moderators
  • 14204 posts

Posted 04 May 2006 - 07:08 PM

Clear as a bell on the South Coast Gaz

#3 Gazeyre1966

Gazeyre1966

The furniture

• New Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3001 posts

Posted 04 May 2006 - 07:12 PM

It's been a funny day adydb....This morning it was cold when I went to work...by mid-afternoon it was really humid and about 10 degrees hotter than any day this year and now it's pelting down with this spectacular lightning show.

British weather at it's best....lol
<span style='font-family: Comic Sans MS'><span style='font-size: 12px;'>It's all done in the best possible taste. :bigeyes04:</span></span>

#4 CrAzYbAr

CrAzYbAr

Japan bound

• Gold Supporters
  • 2640 posts

Posted 04 May 2006 - 07:14 PM

WOW it's hot today... Just the day to do some exams!
British weather...More unpredictable than an electric unpreditabling machine

This is a site for EMULATION purposes of older machines. Not playing strategies.
If you are more interested in playing modern machines,
visit Jackpottyforums

(DOND is around now on this site..... How long was this sig out of date...!)

#5 NickYerPesos

NickYerPesos

OFFICIAL THREAD KILLER!!!

• Regulars
  • 989 posts

Posted 04 May 2006 - 07:18 PM

very hot, wouldnt surprise me if we have a storm tonight, Bloody Humid,

** Southampton **

Nick Out!!!

#6 CrAzYbAr

CrAzYbAr

Japan bound

• Gold Supporters
  • 2640 posts

Posted 04 May 2006 - 07:20 PM

Hot and thunderstorm???
I'll be at the window all night...

This is a site for EMULATION purposes of older machines. Not playing strategies.
If you are more interested in playing modern machines,
visit Jackpottyforums

(DOND is around now on this site..... How long was this sig out of date...!)

#7 Gazeyre1966

Gazeyre1966

The furniture

• New Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3001 posts

Posted 04 May 2006 - 07:22 PM

Jesus f***ing christ....Nearly got hit!!!!

The lights almost went out and there was this almighty bang like a bomb going off....I'd better shut this baby down for the mo....Catch ya's later...lol

#8 mazooma

mazooma

I'm not dead yet

• Regulars
  • 915 posts

Posted 04 May 2006 - 07:36 PM

Its just passed over Dumfries. Nothing too spectacular, though the sky+ gave me a message saying "recording has been interrupted due to loss of signal" !!
Where you came from, is gone.
Where you thought you were going, was never there.
And where you're at right now, aint no good, unless you can get away from it.

#9 Guest_robinhood75_*

Guest_robinhood75_*
  • Guests

Posted 04 May 2006 - 08:05 PM

We got it forcast for tonight, so will be up l8 to try and get the thunderstorms on cam. We had a big one about 12 weeks ago and boy was it big. I live on in a vally and could see the lightening hitting the hillside, was a dam good show.
stroud, gloucestershire

#10 Johnnyafc

Johnnyafc

#Lapsed

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1590 posts

Posted 04 May 2006 - 08:08 PM

naff all in fantastic mansfield, muggy as hell tho - fookin hot at work too horrible weather , needs to be cooler - roasting in the loft on the computer at the moment no air what so ever :D
Posted Image

#11 Gazeyre1966

Gazeyre1966

The furniture

• New Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3001 posts

Posted 04 May 2006 - 09:15 PM

Seems to have passed now...Shame no other users in West / Central Scotland have posted. Flaming spectacular it was. Hope to get some sleep tonight as it's still muggy.

#12 Gazeyre1966

Gazeyre1966

The furniture

• New Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3001 posts

Posted 04 May 2006 - 09:19 PM

Its just passed over Dumfries. Nothing too spectacular, though the sky+ gave me a message saying "recording has been interrupted due to loss of signal" !!

Probably something to do with what was happening up our way...lol. I even lost my mobile phone signal completely for about 15 minutes. Anyone know why that would happen?

#13 Bencrest

Bencrest

The furniture

• New Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7446 posts

Posted 04 May 2006 - 09:58 PM

WOW it's hot today... Just the day to do some exams!
British weather...More unpredictable than an electric unpreditabling machine

A bit off topic but if you had some exams today, fingers crossed for you :)

Never make the same mistake as me - exams in the afternoon, so decided to play some Party Times e.t.c. in the morning - not the best mental preparation, and probably explains why I work at Currys at the minute ;D
Ben

Hopefully recovering from years of compulsive gambling and wanting to be gamble free forever.

Recommended reading - http://www.gamblersaloud.com/ (yes, I bought the book, very happy with it!)

#14 sneaky

sneaky

• New Members
  • 140 posts

Posted 04 May 2006 - 10:09 PM

just restarted after one hell of a show in bury......restarted my pc on its own as the lights flickered...i suppose im lucky to get away with it lol think ill shut down next time theres a thunder storm.
Double Twelve will haunt me forever!!

#15 chan

chan

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 218 posts

Posted 04 May 2006 - 10:21 PM

been nice and warm today in derby maybe some thunder later? wait and see!

#16 stanmarsh14

stanmarsh14

Sado-masochist

• Gold Supporters
  • 3120 posts

Posted 05 May 2006 - 12:17 AM

Been like a f*****g Dutch Oven here @ J25, M1 (Notts/Derby)

#17 DildoDez

DildoDez

• Regulars
  • 1104 posts

Posted 05 May 2006 - 02:44 AM

It hit Uddingston and Coatbridge like a ten tonne truck...then hovered there for hours!!!

Wow. Amazing sight.

#18 Liverpool2008

Liverpool2008

I come back every now and then :p

• Regulars
  • 2246 posts

Posted 05 May 2006 - 04:28 AM

Its rained like hell at Approx 4:30 here on merseyside...

I was working with the playcheme kids as im a volentary youth worker and playscheme worker

Sadly i was at home till i got there and all kids and staff were drenched and left all sports and toys outside cos they were really soakin wet
<a class='bbc_url' href='<a class='bbc_url' href='https://www.facebook...?ref=hl</a></a>

#19 todd1970

todd1970

The furniture

• Regulars
  • 6818 posts

Posted 05 May 2006 - 05:04 AM

Well...what an evening that was..counted at least 5 seperate storms..constant lightning and the thunder was unreal..Me being the weather freak that i am was loving it..although felt sorry for the kids cos they were bricking it.

The first warm day of the year and it produces that kinda stuff,,i say bring it on :D...I took this screenshot of the Live lightning detector just about an hour before it kicked off big time.
Mmmmmm...Sandy ive 'ad her ye know. :)

#20 Dr DX

Dr DX

Daddy To A Little Angel

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1836 posts

Posted 05 May 2006 - 05:52 AM

yeah it was bucketing down (but then again when isint it?) thunder was pretty much on and off but all sunny now :) well lets just hope it lasts lol.

Sgt
Women are #@#@#@#s....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users