190 replies to this topic

#181 flyer

flyer

Layout Designer

• Layout Creator
  • PipPip
  • 560 posts

Posted 26 June 2007 - 03:11 PM

not smoked now for nearly 2 years and it was all for a 1 pound bet and you no what i have still not got the pound but have put on 10
thanks flyer

#182 mrmystery83

mrmystery83

Ho, Ho, Ho Merry Xmas!

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1098 posts

Posted 28 June 2007 - 01:51 PM

Just read in the paper that the Foreign Office has blocked an attempt by a pub in Southampton to avoid the smoking ban by claiming to be an embassy for an unihabited island!

Who thought of that? lol gotta give them credit.
Ey Up!

More vids to be added soon:
www.youtube.com/mrmystery83

"I don't care if the fans rip the shirt from my back. They put it there"

-Elvis

#183 dtrmad2004

dtrmad2004

Total

• New Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1485 posts

Posted 28 June 2007 - 02:25 PM

Yeah that was in the sun, was really hoping they would get away with it.

Bloody do gooders.

Andy
<a class='bbc_url' href='<a class='bbc_url' href='http://profile.mygam...trmad2004'></a>Posted Image</a><br /><br />Don't gamble with the Recession!

#184 DildoDez

DildoDez

• Regulars
  • 1104 posts

Posted 29 June 2007 - 02:29 AM

At the end of the day, if you wish to smoke, you can pop outside for 2 mins. It does nobody any harm, except yourself, and everybody is happy.

#185 Guest_robinhood75_*

Guest_robinhood75_*
  • Guests

Posted 29 June 2007 - 08:14 AM

At the end of the day, if you wish to smoke, you can pop outside for 2 mins. It does nobody any harm, except yourself, and everybody is happy.

Well said.

Think of it like this. Your sat in wrok and the person at the desk next to you has bad wind and it stinks and every 2 to 3 hours makes some real bad smells. You would tell them to Fooking get to the toilet as u dont want to smell there *&%$. Whats the diffrence with smoke to me its just as bad a smell as $%&*.

I will be glad to go out and not have the smell of smoke on my stuff means i dont have to wash em as much lol.

#186 mrmystery83

mrmystery83

Ho, Ho, Ho Merry Xmas!

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1098 posts

Posted 01 July 2007 - 10:26 AM

Well the ban is finally upon us in England eh. The ban was implemented at 6.00 am this morning not midnight cos they thought it would be impractical. I went on a trip to Blackpool yesterday to a club. The steward said we're having a smoking party till 6.00 am lol :D
Ey Up!

-Elvis

#187 todd1970

todd1970

The furniture

• Regulars
  • 6818 posts

Posted 01 July 2007 - 10:52 AM

So whos all going down the pub today then to see what its like not being able to smoke in it.

Its actually not that bad i thought it would be a nightmare..even better though if its warm and sunny and ye can sit out in the beer garden and smoke all ye like. :)
Mmmmmm...Sandy ive 'ad her ye know. :)

#188 mrmystery83

mrmystery83

Ho, Ho, Ho Merry Xmas!

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1098 posts

Posted 01 July 2007 - 10:55 AM

So whos all going down the pub today then to see what its like not being able to smoke in it.

Its actually not that bad i thought it would be a nightmare..even better though if its warm and sunny and ye can sit out in the beer garden and smoke all ye like. :)

It's quite nice down here today actually. Just wait till winter then the fun will really begin. I visit the Isle Of Man a lot as i have family over there. Their smoking ban doesn't come into force until next April. So if ya fancy a fag with ya pint get over there. It's only £30 return on the boat.
Ey Up!

-Elvis

#189 todd1970

todd1970

The furniture

• Regulars
  • 6818 posts

Posted 01 July 2007 - 10:56 AM

It's quite nice down here today actually. Just wait till winter then the fun will really begin. I visit the Isle Of Man a lot as i have family over there. Their smoking ban doesn't come into force until next April. So if ya fancy a fag with ya pint get over there. It's only £30 return on the boat.

Lol..you would be better just lighting up in your local and paying the fine :D
Mmmmmm...Sandy ive 'ad her ye know. :)

#190 mrmystery83

mrmystery83

Ho, Ho, Ho Merry Xmas!

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1098 posts

Posted 01 July 2007 - 11:02 AM

Lol..you would be better just lighting up in your local and paying the fine :D

lol possibly. They have their own parliament so they were able to delay it slightly. At least the locals have a few more months. They haven't actually advertised the fact anywhere for tourists. Probably not allowed to. But i bet ya it would attract a few more. In the short term. I only know what's going on cos my Auntie works in the local Government office.
Ey Up!

-Elvis

#191 Hairy

Hairy

• New Members
  • 36 posts

Posted 12 July 2007 - 11:01 AM

Now you know how all us pot smokers feel, I've been banned for years :)
I only play crane machines now, you can't put your winnings back in.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users