Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

Who here owns their own fruit machine(s)?

• Please log in to reply
398 replies to this topic

#61 eyleyro

eyleyro

fur face

• New Members
  • 141 posts

Posted 05 February 2006 - 03:21 PM

Hmmm, bit of across section for me:

Barcrest's Club Pontoon
Barcrest's Club Blackjack
JPM's Red Alert
Electrocoin's Bar OXO
Global's what's up Doc?
JPM's Big Top Club

Still looking for a few others, though would need to sell one first probably, Red Alert most likely...

#62 Jimbob219

Jimbob219

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 358 posts

Posted 05 February 2006 - 04:46 PM

Interested in a Simpsons machine? £5jp 10p play? Need to sell cos hopefully getting new one soon.

Jimbob

#63 M1Adness

M1Adness

Layout Designer

• Layout Creator
  • Pip
  • 199 posts

Posted 05 February 2006 - 05:45 PM

Interested in a Simpsons machine? £5jp 10p play? Need to sell cos hopefully getting new one soon.

Jimbob

Which one are you selling?

#64 ady

ady

The furniture

• Moderators
  • 14204 posts

Posted 05 February 2006 - 05:56 PM

Which one are you selling?

http://www.fruit-emu...read.php?t=7528

Don't hold your breath..............not even for Pics.

#65 Jimbob219

Jimbob219

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 358 posts

Posted 05 February 2006 - 06:30 PM

Erm... Regarding Ady's reply... How do you put attachments on a post?

Jimbob

#66 ady

ady

The furniture

• Moderators
  • 14204 posts

Posted 05 February 2006 - 06:34 PM

Erm... Regarding Ady's reply... How do you put attachments on a post?

Jimbob

read one of the replies on 90.000 PM's you have sent to me!

#67 Aran

Aran

• New Members
  • 46 posts

Posted 07 February 2006 - 08:43 PM

Fruit machine virgin

I used to have an old JPM Hi-Karate machine (I ended up scrapping it)

I now own a Barcrest King Kebab my forte is Video machines & mame conversions

Need a bigger house so I can add a Pinball machine :)

#68 rarnold

rarnold

• Regulars
  • 94 posts

Posted 08 February 2006 - 10:45 AM

Picked up CPCB last week. Currently set to £250, 30p 76%
No problems with it at all except a speaker connector had fallen out during transit (had a few swears at it before I worked that out!).

Quick question, the long term physical meters if I calculate the percentage come to 75.9%. However the software meters (if you go into test mode ) read considerably different to this, i.e. 45% last time I checked although I did get the IM last night so will be higher now!

Why? Would I be right in thinking that some kind of reset has been recently done?

Also, I am aware of jackpot/percentage keys for MPU5, but could someone attach a picture of them so I can see if I have a variable key or not?
A bus station is where a bus stops, a train station is where a train stops. On my desk I have a work station...

#69 strid

strid

Barcrest to the bone!

• New Members
  • 31 posts

Posted 09 February 2006 - 10:11 AM

Hi everyone,

I own a Pie Factory £5 from Vivid. A fun machine (unchipped I think) - but v.hard to streak!!

#70 frankie4fingers

frankie4fingers

I need beer

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 361 posts

Posted 09 February 2006 - 10:15 AM

Picked up CPCB last week. Currently set to £250, 30p 76%
No problems with it at all except a speaker connector had fallen out during transit (had a few swears at it before I worked that out!).

Quick question, the long term physical meters if I calculate the percentage come to 75.9%. However the software meters (if you go into test mode ) read considerably different to this, i.e. 45% last time I checked although I did get the IM last night so will be higher now!

Why? Would I be right in thinking that some kind of reset has been recently done?

Also, I am aware of jackpot/percentage keys for MPU5, but could someone attach a picture of them so I can see if I have a variable key or not?

I have a CPCB and to change the percentages/dual stake/jackpot you need to change the dip switches on the mpu board, there are two rows called sw1 and sw2 iirc
Posted Image

#71 rarnold

rarnold

• Regulars
  • 94 posts

Posted 09 February 2006 - 10:59 AM

Thanks for that frankie4fingers, I guess I should do the old adage and RTFM (which I have)! There are however two slots on the MPU5 board which say Percentage and stake key, but I guess they are not used in this case?
A bus station is where a bus stops, a train station is where a train stops. On my desk I have a work station...

#72 frankie4fingers

frankie4fingers

I need beer

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 361 posts

Posted 09 February 2006 - 02:35 PM

Thanks for that frankie4fingers, I guess I should do the old adage and RTFM (which I have)! There are however two slots on the MPU5 board which say Percentage and stake key, but I guess they are not used in this case?

Hmm, I would assume that the MPU5 boards are the same. One set of dips is directly below the red test button and the other set is on the top right of the mpu5 board. I cannot find any mention of percentage or stake key on my board. Must point out however that mine is a BWB rebuild.
Posted Image

#73 rarnold

rarnold

• Regulars
  • 94 posts

Posted 09 February 2006 - 03:04 PM

Hmm, I would assume that the MPU5 boards are the same. One set of dips is directly below the red test button and the other set is on the top right of the mpu5 board. I cannot find any mention of percentage or stake key on my board. Must point out however that mine is a BWB rebuild.

I have those, but also (from memory as it's at home) have two ports just above the red test button that look a little like PC Com ports, that are labelled %age and stake key.
Perhaps I'll take a pic tonight and then we can compare.

#74 frankie4fingers

frankie4fingers

I need beer

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 361 posts

Posted 09 February 2006 - 04:39 PM

lol yeah you're right. They look like serial ports of some kind. Definitely does say percentage and stake. I've not got the best light in the room and the wording is hard to see but its there. Which begs the question, if you can change the percentage and stake with the dips, why does it have them ports?
Posted Image

#75 jamesb99_1999

jamesb99_1999

Designed Layabout

• New Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2176 posts

Posted 09 February 2006 - 06:22 PM

I currently have a...

PARTY ANIMAL, which is the same as Adams Family. It's ok, but now a little bored of so will be upgrading for 4 or 5 new ones as of soon... Any recommendations??
J<br /><br /><br /><br />A man

#76 spa

spa

Layout Designer

• Moderators
  • 2494 posts

Posted 10 February 2006 - 04:29 PM

Hi everyone,

I own a Pie Factory £5 from Vivid. A fun machine (unchipped I think) - but v.hard to streak!!

Unchipped, hard to streak? Don't go together :D

#77 maccy

maccy

what a pair !!!

• New Members
  • 41 posts

Posted 10 February 2006 - 04:51 PM

i once owned publc enemy number 1, got it off some one (u know who you are) on this site, he is gutted he sold it to me as i am now it has moved on.

am looking to get a new club machine soon, i like the thunderbirds £1000 jackpot

#78 Jimbob219

Jimbob219

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 358 posts

Posted 10 February 2006 - 05:07 PM

i once owned publc enemy number 1, got it off some one (u know who you are) on this site, he is gutted he sold it to me as i am now it has moved on.

am looking to get a new club machine soon, i like the thunderbirds £1000 jackpot

I wouldn't, imagine how much to fill it up.

Jimbob

#79 maccy

maccy

what a pair !!!

• New Members
  • 41 posts

Posted 10 February 2006 - 05:13 PM

i dont think i would like to find out. also the wife might wonder why the bank account is so overdrawn lol

#80 ady

ady

The furniture

• Moderators
  • 14204 posts

Posted 10 February 2006 - 05:19 PM

lol...............yeah was a git to carry up the garden too ;)

Hey maccy...we can sulk together at work tomorrow bud :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users