44 replies to this topic

#41 RB

RB

PISH Artist

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3342 posts

Posted 27 August 2005 - 09:41 PM

If that had been my Mrs The guy would have been having trouble swallowing his nuts back down....she's got a mean right Knee..... :D
Cyberpunk:- alienated loner who lives on the edge of society in generally dystopic future where daily life is impacted by rapid technological change, an ubiquitous datasphere of computerized information, and invasive modification of the human body.....Hmmmmm

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#42 sharpy2005

sharpy2005

Advanced Member

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 488 posts

Posted 27 August 2005 - 09:49 PM

If that had been my Mrs The guy would have been having trouble swallowing his nuts back down....she's got a mean right Knee..... :D

Haha it's ok, it was quite comedic... I'm a lil guy, about 5'6" and 8 stone... I dropped him in one with this massive right hook, and we ran... god did we run... hahahaha.

Well, I just thought it was bang out of order. I'm not wrong thinking its unnacceptable tho am I? Maybe I am old and don't know how things work any more, but I won't take any shit like that from anyone :(

#43 pash

pash

Old fart

• Regulars
  • 440 posts

Posted 28 August 2005 - 03:40 AM

You Have to learn the Master's degree in Muff Diving....:), and be able to bring her to orgasm within 3 minutes.....

got that one with honours mate but they just dont return the favour perhaps i should start blackmailing them with it........................ in fact that sounds like one hell of a good plan!
Pash - Fruit-emu moderator

#44 jamesb99_1999

jamesb99_1999

Designed Layabout

• New Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2176 posts

Posted 28 August 2005 - 07:49 AM

Offer to take her out shopping, talk about serious committment (you know lie).. buy her some flowers and a bottle of wine and she'll do what I want for the night.. THEN MAKE SURE THAT YOU RETRACT EVERYTHING THE NEXT DAY.. lol
J<br /><br /><br /><br />A man

#45 Jimmy_mac

Jimmy_mac

Court Jester

• Regulars
  • 1649 posts

Posted 28 August 2005 - 01:55 PM

Well that was absolutely immense, 15 hours of mayhem and cracking music.

Audio bullys were pretty good on main stage but faithless were fecking brilliant. Am not a big fan of basement jaxx but they still put on quite a show.

After all that it was then a case of touring the various tents, managed to see '2 many djs', fatboy slim, paul van dyk, erick morillo, ferry corsten, youseff and fergie so not a bad result all in all.

Spent a damn fortune though, was worrying when i went for cash at 4am for machine to tell me i had exceeded my cards daily limit!!!!!

Feeling absolutely buggered now though, dont think i will try standing for any length of time cos dont think my legs will handle it

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users