#21 sharpy2005

sharpy2005

Advanced Member

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 488 posts

Posted 27 August 2005 - 12:45 PM

For those interested here is my rc car http://www.racing-ca...Nitro 21 XTR-3E

Good god, thats got 2.1 bhp! Thats more than my metro had!

#22 sharpy2005

sharpy2005

Advanced Member

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 488 posts

Posted 27 August 2005 - 12:48 PM

but the way things are at the mo women are the last thing i need they f*** your head right up but then again i do get all the psychos.................

Arghhhh aint that the truth, I used to be emotionally stable till I met the girl I am seeing now... The girl I'm with now is sooo sexy... that sounds stupid, but its true...

I split up with my wife, no probs, that was fine... shit happens and neither of us particularly cared!

This girl I am with now has just totally got to my head... Shes toooooo nice and its messed me up a bit, cos whenever she aint here I feel depressed! Anyone else get this at all?

Anyway, moving on....

#23 lincs1

lincs1

He Who Dares Wins

• Banned
  • 3803 posts

Posted 27 August 2005 - 01:10 PM

well due to me being jobless still ill be helping out in my mates kebab shop again tonight 10.30 til 3.30am only plus side is you get a lot of pissed laydees

but the way things are at the mo women are the last thing i need they f*** your head right up but then again i do get all the psychos.................

pash, i divorced my mrs last year, and i tell u what m8 i'm f****ng glad i did, iv'e never had so much freedom or fun while i was married but i'm geddin it now and lovin it.

#24 RB

RB

PISH Artist

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3342 posts

Posted 27 August 2005 - 01:18 PM

take it from someone who's been married 3 times...DONT

Woman aint stupid, they change once the ring goes on the finger...kiss goodbye to the endless shagging and blowobs...and on with the tiling and decorating and clothes shopping and the "f*** what you want to do"....

dont think it wont happen...stay free and enjoy life like it was your last day on earth , because one day you wil be right...
Cyberpunk:- alienated loner who lives on the edge of society in generally dystopic future where daily life is impacted by rapid technological change, an ubiquitous datasphere of computerized information, and invasive modification of the human body.....Hmmmmm

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#25 lincs1

lincs1

He Who Dares Wins

• Banned
  • 3803 posts

Posted 27 August 2005 - 01:48 PM

take it from someone who's been married 3 times...DONT

Woman aint stupid, they change once the ring goes on the finger...kiss goodbye to the endless shagging and blowobs...and on with the tiling and decorating and clothes shopping and the "f*** what you want to do"....

dont think it wont happen...stay free and enjoy life like it was your last day on earth , because one day you wil be right...

this is spot on RB, i got married once and once was enough never again.

#26 Pgamblin

Pgamblin

Old but still not as old as Ady

• Regulars
  • 1382 posts

Posted 27 August 2005 - 02:23 PM

I supplied all there design PC's...when they opened the Northampton Depot.

Cool, they make the fastest rc cars on the market. I dont quite know why i bought the fastest one available as i've spent more time fixing it (After hitting kerbs and other rc cars) than racing it.
N/A

#27 Irvster

Irvster

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 199 posts

Posted 27 August 2005 - 06:30 PM

I went out....got wrecked....got barred from a club.....got ripped off....got no shag!!!!!
I am stayin in next week!!

Irvster '05
"Ya wanna hold all 3 mate, press cancel, hold em all again, cancel and ,.....well you should get JP!!!"Posted Image
Posted Image
WE WERE THE CHAMPIONS........CHAMPIONS OF EUROPE....'5'......!!

#28 hurtand165

hurtand165

Layout Designer

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1610 posts

Posted 27 August 2005 - 06:45 PM

I just got home from a tractor pulling event, it wasn't too bad.

This is one of the tractors that was there, it is called the baby duck and has 4 turbine engines pumping out 7000bhp.

BABY DUCK

And this next picture will probably only interest Pgamblin, it is my RC car, a Losi xxx4. As you can see by the front end it has been in a small accident.

XXX4

#29 dtrmad2004

dtrmad2004

Total

• New Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1485 posts

Posted 27 August 2005 - 06:55 PM

i think them nitro cars are more trouble than they are worth, i used to have a kyosho sandmaster 2 endless problems with the clutch destroying itself and driveshafts falling out, the suspension linkage arms breaking and the pullstart coil not returning.

suppose you get what you pay for it was £299 inclusive of the car radio gear and glow starter even then it wasnt rtr but had fun building it. some of them go for about £1000:eek:

Andy
<a class='bbc_url' href='<a class='bbc_url' href='http://profile.mygam...trmad2004'></a>Posted Image</a><br /><br />Don't gamble with the Recession!

#30 Toddyuk

Toddyuk

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1279 posts

Posted 27 August 2005 - 06:56 PM

I just got home from a tractor pulling event, it wasn't too bad.

This is one of the tractors that was there, it is called the baby duck and has 4 turbine engines pumping out 7000bhp.

BABY DUCK

Jesus looks like something off a space shuttle , Love the dinky wheels at the back low centre of gravity i presume.
Posted Image

#31 hurtand165

hurtand165

Layout Designer

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1610 posts

Posted 27 August 2005 - 07:07 PM

Those small wheels are actually on the front, this is a picture showing the back wheels. Alot of the other tractors had bigger wheels than this as well.

BABY DUCK 2

Hurtand165

#32 dtrmad2004

dtrmad2004

Total

• New Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1485 posts

Posted 27 August 2005 - 07:17 PM

God, the noise from those engines must be immense sitting in the middle with two mahoosive exhausts either side.

Andy
<a class='bbc_url' href='<a class='bbc_url' href='http://profile.mygam...trmad2004'></a>Posted Image</a><br /><br />Don't gamble with the Recession!

#33 Toddyuk

Toddyuk

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1279 posts

Posted 27 August 2005 - 07:24 PM

I see now , Whats the general idea like who can pull the most the furthest or the most the fastest ?
Posted Image

#34 hurtand165

hurtand165

Layout Designer

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1610 posts

Posted 27 August 2005 - 07:29 PM

The turbine engines were relatively quiet compared to some of the other tractors there, a couple of tractors had 2 alisons (plane engines) powering them, most had v8's and v12's though, the larger tractors had 4 v8's/v12's each.

Now thats loud.

I would post more pictures but this thread seems to be becoming a tractor pulling topic, and to be honest i am going to bed in a minuteas i am bloody knackered. If anybody wants to see other pictures let me know and i will add some more tomorrow night when i get home.

EDIT: Toddy, the tractors pull a weight transfer sled down a 100 metre track to see who can get the farthest, at the start of the track the sleds weight box is towards the back of the sled but it slowly slides forwards and makes the sled dig into the ground and therefore alot harder to pull.

Hurtand165

#35 dave1de

dave1de

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 558 posts

Posted 27 August 2005 - 07:32 PM

If you ever want to get out and about and earn a bit at the same time you can always stick my flyers on car windscreen wipers in busy car parks, i pay 2p a flyer, same as paperound pay but way easier :D
Posted Image

#36 pash

pash

Old fart

• Regulars
  • 440 posts

Posted 27 August 2005 - 07:52 PM

...kiss goodbye to the endless shagging and blowobs....

Where are these women that give endless shagging and my god blowjobs???? even every new bird i get im lucky to get one once a year! what am i doing wrong? (and no its not cheesy i make sure you could eat your bloody dinner off it :p)

Maybe the size puts em off........................................ :D
Pash - Fruit-emu moderator

#37 RB

RB

PISH Artist

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3342 posts

Posted 27 August 2005 - 08:10 PM

You Have to learn the Master's degree in Muff Diving....:), and be able to bring her to orgasm within 3 minutes......or even better, find her Gspot.....:D, then she will be eating outta the palm of your hand...no matter what your holding in it.... ;)
Cyberpunk:- alienated loner who lives on the edge of society in generally dystopic future where daily life is impacted by rapid technological change, an ubiquitous datasphere of computerized information, and invasive modification of the human body.....Hmmmmm

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#38 dave1de

dave1de

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 558 posts

Posted 27 August 2005 - 09:20 PM

Hmmm, a casual weekend discussion topic descened into sleeze......
Posted Image

#39 RB

RB

PISH Artist

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3342 posts

Posted 27 August 2005 - 09:30 PM

getting hammered and getting laid tends to be the weekend pursuits for 80% of the Planet.....wether we achieve this is totally down to attitude.

How many times have you seen some butt ugly dude with a hot girl and wondered WTF...attitude...you want...go get.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#40 sharpy2005

sharpy2005

Advanced Member

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 488 posts

Posted 27 August 2005 - 09:34 PM

How many times have you seen some butt ugly dude with a hot girl and wondered WTF...attitude...you want...go get.

Haha, that sounds SO much like me! I have a hot chick at the mo, and I'm WELL ugly!

Oh get this tho rite... We were in a club last night, about 9:30pm so no one really had time to be p*ssed... as we went to leave some idiot groped her ass, even tho we were holding hands and linked arms... why do some guys have to be such complete w@nkers, just cos a girl has a short skirt on?

For once in my life I get something nice.. and bugger me if every fooker (in cardiff at least!) wants to take it away... ARGH!

Ok, /rant, sorry!

p.s. I don't get many really hot chicks, as you can probably tell!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users