vectra666

No1. Lurker

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9040 posts

Donator

Posted 31 May 2016 - 08:23 PM

tommy is right, this setting loves giving jp's even though its set to 20p

The more I do today, The less I do tomorrow.
Fme is alive and screaming into the 21st century!
Enjoy FME and Happy Gaming!!!!

#22 fuzion

fuzion

Part of the furniture

• Regulars
  • 1726 posts

Posted 01 June 2016 - 02:12 PM

It would make a big difference as the buttons are way out of perspective, which spoils the fantastic job you've already done, it would take mere minutes to redo these elements.

I did this very quick, it's very easy in photoshop, just load the off image and on image as separate layers, select the around the first button and move, then switch to lamped version and move the same amount, move buttons as necessary they resave each layer.

Attached Files

// stumblin' in the neon groves

#23 ady

ady

The furniture

• Moderators
  • 14204 posts

Posted 01 June 2016 - 02:58 PM

It would make a big difference as the buttons are way out of perspective, which spoils the fantastic job you've already done, it would take mere minutes to redo these elements.

I did this very quick, it's very easy in photoshop, just load the off image and on image as separate layers, select the around the first button and move, then switch to lamped version and move the same amount, move buttons as necessary they resave each layer.

Expect a PM 

#24 fuzion

fuzion

Part of the furniture

• Regulars
  • 1726 posts

Posted 01 June 2016 - 03:12 PM

I don't mind if he can upload the on and off images here I can fix this on both.  I'm at work till around 8pm so will be in and out of photoshop till then.  2 minute job for me as I'm 'in the zone' at work ;)    8pm is my break off point though as my intense 3 days of work finish at 8pm today till the following Monday afternoon.

J

• spa likes this

#25 chasnbons

chasnbons

• Regulars
  • 1282 posts

Posted 01 June 2016 - 04:42 PM

I agree, but it seems more important to him that the number reel images are correct which tbh, I doubt anyone would have noticed.

#26 fuzion

fuzion

Part of the furniture

• Regulars
  • 1726 posts

Posted 01 June 2016 - 05:09 PM

It's nice to have it all as close to the original as possible, I think the number reel has a few different comic strip variations so unless someone has the actual machine I'd overlay the number on the same comic artwork.  The font for the numbers looks to be a heavy futura font I believe.

#27 vectra666

vectra666

No1. Lurker

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9040 posts

Donator

Posted 01 June 2016 - 06:43 PM

thanks to fusion for pointing out the mis-angled buttons here's the png of the straightened up buttons on the completed layout!

as for the hi lo reel I,ve used tommys one's same goes for the base reel bands, if images arise of the correct hi lo banding I shall amend accordingly.

Attached Files

#28 fuzion

fuzion

Part of the furniture

• Regulars
  • 1726 posts

Posted 01 June 2016 - 07:59 PM

Looks a lot better :)

J

#29 TommyC

TommyC

Layout Designer

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2832 posts

Posted 01 June 2016 - 09:27 PM

Goddd looking back at those reels i was way out with the font for the hi/lo reel. They just look way to tall and thin, font proberbly would have been ok if it was heavy.
Hold the bells mate.

#30 ady

ady

The furniture

• Moderators
  • 14204 posts

Posted 02 June 2016 - 03:43 AM

The buttons arn't (if that's in the question?)

thanks to fusion for pointing out the mis-angled buttons here's the png of the straightened up buttons on the completed layout!

as for the hi lo reel I,ve used tommys one's same goes for the base reel bands, if images arise of the correct hi lo banding I shall amend accordingly.

I mentioned it a few day's back.

#31 fuzion

fuzion

Part of the furniture

• Regulars
  • 1726 posts

Posted 02 June 2016 - 01:32 PM

I didn't notice it first to be fair. 

I can upload this font if you are creating your own number reel?  It seems fairly close.

Attached Files

#32 vectra666

vectra666

No1. Lurker

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9040 posts

Donator

Posted 02 June 2016 - 02:19 PM

yes please, it'll be good for future usage, may look into the correct bands at a later date

cheers

edit to add just seen what font it is so i'll search for it

re-edit again lol searched for it but can't find it lol

Edited by vectra666, 02 June 2016 - 02:29 PM.

#33 ady

ady

The furniture

• Moderators
  • 14204 posts

Posted 03 June 2016 - 04:52 PM

yes please, it'll be good for future usage, may look into the correct bands at a later date

cheers

edit to add just seen what font it is so i'll search for it

re-edit again lol searched for it but can't find it lol

Do as we did Vec's.....try and make a layout in private and then release it.

It's always "at a later date" with your comments fella, edit plus an edit etc....

Sorry I don't want to 'piss on your fireworks'....but isn't it about time you did some bit's yourself and stop bloody leaching!

#34 banditboy2006

banditboy2006

Part of the furniture

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1442 posts

Posted 03 June 2016 - 05:59 PM

It's always "at a later date" with your comments fella, edit plus an edit etc....

Sorry I don't want to 'piss on your fireworks'....but isn't it about time you did some bit's yourself and stop bloody leaching!

theres no point in telling in ady he wont listen as i put a offer on the table to get some resources from reel fruits /mr ps but it was ignored

as i dont mind getting the resourses for the current emu but if he wont them that badly he should make a small donation towards them of which i would give 90% back to the site as i would be happy for my lunch to be coveredf

but hes not intrested as i look for stuff for other people and i get a simple thank you at least  but theres no help left to give him

#35 Matty.N

Matty.N

• Regulars
  • 3111 posts

Posted 03 June 2016 - 06:14 PM

You heard the man Vecs, No asking for help, i guess a community forum helping it's members is considered leeching eh?

Now Ady, how about you get off your arse & make a layout or 2 to keep the scene ticking over, It's always "I did this in the past, I did that in the past etc etc" with your comments

I don't mean to oppress your freedom of speech but isn't about time you did something to actually help the scene now & stop bloody moaning!

theres no point in telling in ady he wont listen as i put a offer on the table to get some resources from reel fruits /mr ps but it was ignored

as i dont mind getting the resourses for the current emu but if he wont them that badly he should make a small donation towards them of which i would give 90% back to the site as i would be happy for my lunch to be coveredf

1) You have more than enough benefit money to live/travel/gamble about on so you don't need money off other members/the site to travel down there & take pictures. If you want a day out down there then pay for it yourself.

2) If YOU want to help the scene then take these images etc off your own back and hope someone uses them, any chance you have to grab some just do it!

3) If they're going to be anything like the previous images you've uploaded as "resources" then don't bother wasting your time.

#36 vectra666

vectra666

No1. Lurker

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9040 posts

Donator

Posted 03 June 2016 - 08:09 PM

vectra666 no longer is making layouts and if Ady is upto his job can he DELETE ALL MY WORK PLEASE!!!!!!

#37 ricardo de ponsa

ricardo de ponsa

Man Of Science

• Regulars
  • 1110 posts

Posted 03 June 2016 - 08:42 PM

F.F.S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can't you just leave Vecs alone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by ricardo de ponsa, 03 June 2016 - 08:45 PM.

Don't come round and steal my Cheerios !!!!

#38 Marlon36

Marlon36

• Regulars
  • 162 posts

Posted 04 June 2016 - 08:42 PM

he should make a small donation towards them of which i would give 90% back to the site as i would be happy for my lunch to be coveredf

You won't get much lunch with that kind of figure! You need to redo your percentages fella!

#39 chasnbons

chasnbons

• Regulars
  • 1282 posts

Posted 04 June 2016 - 09:22 PM

vectra666 no longer is making layouts and if Ady is upto his job can he DELETE ALL MY WORK PLEASE!!!!!!

If that is what you want to happen then do it yourself, this is yet another example of you wanting other people to do the work for you.

#40 vectra666

vectra666

No1. Lurker

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9040 posts

Donator

Posted 04 June 2016 - 10:10 PM

@chasbons I can't delete my work only amend them
maybe banditboy can as he has the powers to do so within the download sections.
Secondly with Ady being a mod surely he can remove my files.

Edited by vectra666, 04 June 2016 - 10:12 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users