Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

Looks like Fruit Forums could be going with DAD's soon too...

• Please log in to reply
88 replies to this topic

#21 Guest_ricardo de ponsa_*

Guest_ricardo de ponsa_*
  • Guests

Posted 01 September 2013 - 07:04 PM

This is more like it...

..."Let's Do The Time Warp Again"!!

Arrrgh!!!! No!!! Daryl in make up and wearing fish-net tights!!! Didn't know you were into The Rocky Horror Show. Kept that quiet M8. ;) ;) ;)

#22 altharic

altharic

Advanced Member

• Regulars
  • 447 posts

Posted 01 September 2013 - 07:10 PM

Why not just rebrand the site take the fme off fruit forums hence take away the stigma?

#23 Daryl

Daryl

Forget it... I do!

• Inactive Users
  • 2671 posts

Posted 01 September 2013 - 07:24 PM

Why not just rebrand the site take the fme off fruit forums hence take away the stigma?

I quite like mentioning the odd FME post over at FF now and again alth mate...

You need to relieve the frustration - and more often than not, FF is usually the place we have done it for FME...

...I mean it would be like amputating the hands of a serial #@#@#@#! ;)

All The Best

Daryl

My blogsite is here: click the icon --->   :computer:

My name is Daryl, I was born in 1965 and have been into FME since 2002!

On 23 June 2011, I was diagnosed with Alzheimers Disease  In November 2012, I was diagnosed with Parkinson's Disease and Parkinsonian Syndrome too.

I can be found at:

My new blog-site...

...or at Facebook here: --> https://www.facebook.com/daryl.lees

=======================================================

Visit my website on the icon above for my WebBlog, or pop over and see me on the social media at  ---> Daryl on... Facebook.png

=======================================================

speed

#24 altharic

altharic

Advanced Member

• Regulars
  • 447 posts

Posted 01 September 2013 - 07:27 PM

maybe the hands of the serial #@#@#@#s need amputating?

#25 spa

spa

Layout Designer

• Moderators
  • 2494 posts

Posted 01 September 2013 - 07:33 PM

Would be a shame to see it go. All the fruity forums have had their heights but when fruit forums had theirs, it was the highest of them all.

http://www.youtube.com/FruitVideos - My youtube channel

https://drive.google...R3ZTMTBIQTdwWUU- My Drive

#26 Bencrest

Bencrest

The furniture

• New Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7446 posts

Posted 01 September 2013 - 09:36 PM

That's your opinion end of the day and you are entitled to it, however much wrong / right it is, but there is no denying that since Rouge took control, is when FF started to die.Least I am not trying to deflect from the issue of FF closing by blaming or having a stab at another FME forum.

Whatever my feelings about DADs forum, you'll notice that I didn't slag it off when the closure was announced, because I didn't feel it was good form to do so, but good on you for using this thread to get on your soapbox!

Anyway, I've not given my opinion on Rogue yet - yes, that is when the forum died, and I am at least partly responsible... happy now? :)

Ta for not denying my comment about posts at DADs, at least it wasn't unnoticed.
Ben

Hopefully recovering from years of compulsive gambling and wanting to be gamble free forever.

Recommended reading - http://www.gamblersaloud.com/ (yes, I bought the book, very happy with it!)

#27 stanmarsh14

stanmarsh14

Sado-masochist

• Gold Supporters
  • 3120 posts

Posted 02 September 2013 - 12:18 AM

This is more like it...

..."Let's Do The Time Warp Again"!!

(Just as long as we keep it civil - I'm not padlocking a thread I've only just started... yet ;))

Now I am thinking of you dressed up as Dr. Frank N. Furter :D

Whatever my feelings about DADs forum, you'll notice that I didn't slag it off when the closure was announced, because I didn't feel it was good form to do so, but good on you for using this thread to get on your soapbox!

Anyway, I've not given my opinion on Rogue yet - yes, that is when the forum died, and I am at least partly responsible... happy now? :)

Ta for not denying my comment about posts at DADs, at least it wasn't unnoticed.

Put whatever spin you like on it, I am not biting.

#28 Johnnyafc

Johnnyafc

#Lapsed

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1590 posts

Posted 02 September 2013 - 04:35 AM

Bring back DIF again ... Again
Posted Image

#29 killcrazy

killcrazy

• Regulars
  • 257 posts

Donator

Posted 02 September 2013 - 07:40 AM

The fact they don't accept new members doesn't help either!  :err:

#30 gemini17

gemini17

GOLD Supporter

• Regulars
  • 1751 posts

Posted 02 September 2013 - 09:10 AM

Too true,ive tried with different email address's and nill joy :nah:

Jay

#31 Guest_barcrest junky_*

Guest_barcrest junky_*
  • Guests

Posted 02 September 2013 - 09:37 AM

Need to be a spambot, then you would get in.

bj

#32 vectra666

vectra666

No1. Lurker

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9040 posts

Donator

Posted 02 September 2013 - 10:23 AM

I'm in so if I can get in the club anybody can although it was oct2011 I joined up only made my 1st post and thanks a few days ago on fruitworkz's old new/releases of which when he's finished uploading them on there I shall be uploading them on here with his permission I may add. Only about 10 or so I think flashcash, smash and grab, roadrunner, ding dong bells dx, exchanges galore and nudge it so far maybe another I forget.
The more I do today, The less I do tomorrow.
Fme is alive and screaming into the 21st century!
Enjoy FME and Happy Gaming!!!!

#33 Deathclaw

Deathclaw

Emulator Manipulator

• New Members
  • 141 posts

Posted 02 September 2013 - 10:35 AM

That's your opinion end of the day and you are entitled to it, however much wrong / right it is, but there is no denying that since Rouge took control, is when FF started to die.

Least I am not trying to deflect from the issue of FF closing by blaming or having a stab at another FME forum.

FME died when a certain member lost the plot and decided to go around harassing any one who dared to disagree with him.

Of course, I was said certain member's excuse and the reason why everything always went bad. That 'corner' will always try and blame me, yet, when I finally decided to walk away there were two opportunities for FME to continue (by Wizard showing a keen interest to release a new emulator) yet both times they were completely dashed by the same person.

So you can sit there and blame FF or Rogue as much as you like. The fact is that neither had f*** all to do with Wizard walking away or FME dying.

You're just one of the few people who really thought they were so far above everyone else that they could sit there and ignorantly bash on the person responsible for FME in the first place and he would just bow down and do as you lot told him to.

Since the person I refer to in my post has gone quiet things have been fine. FME has continued along here at a slow but steady pace and everyone else has founda niche they belong to and have stuck to it. There are no major arguments now because hilariously enough there is no one to start them. You can make of that whatever you wish but the facts don't lie. Sadly you've always been a part of a seriously twisted set of facts. One that would rather blame a completely inanimate object rather than what the source of the problem actually was, just because he was a friend of yours.

Chris in major quit number 1 - Gary leaks MPU5 and Scorpion 4. Neither had f*** all to do with Rogue, FF or me.

Chris mutters that he may release again - A certain member calls him a petulant c*** so he goes quiet for another year. Neither has f*** all to do with Rogue or FF.

Chris finally decides to completely call it a day because some one tries to force him to hand over his stuff. We all know who was responsible for that, so blaming Rogue, FF or anything else is a complete waste of time.

So you contribute FF to as much pain and suffering as you like, because it's all bullshit.

Fruitworkz current projects..

Line Up Prototype.

Amber MPU3 Edition.

#34 Deathclaw

Deathclaw

Emulator Manipulator

• New Members
  • 141 posts

Posted 02 September 2013 - 10:39 AM

Oh and BTW.

I find it really funny how the entire FME community has found the capacity to completely forget, ignore and get over what has happened in the past (because we've all grown up) yet you still want to continue with the crap and drama blaming any one you can.

FACT - Dad's FME and the members it contain were responsible for the death of FME. Every one knows it because they sat back and watched it happen. To try and deny that just makes you look barking mad.

Any way, back to FF for me. I'll personally pay the £130 myself if it comes to that.

Line Up Prototype.

Amber MPU3 Edition.

#35 Guest_DAD_*

Guest_DAD_*
  • Guests

Posted 02 September 2013 - 10:53 AM

Thanks for that Deathclaw, haven't laughed so much in ages. :D

#36 altharic

altharic

Advanced Member

• Regulars
  • 447 posts

Posted 02 September 2013 - 11:25 AM

it was me I killed fme.

#37 Bencrest

Bencrest

The furniture

• New Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7446 posts

Posted 02 September 2013 - 12:24 PM

C'mon stanmarsh - even your 1st post in the closing down thread at DADs was having a stab at 'deathclaw' : 

All good things have to come to an end unfortunaly, and DAD's FME is no exception.

In the hail of bullets, eyebleeders, poocabs, EPEE, ETC, DAD's was always seen as the underdog (Bit like Millwall with the footie) of FME (Same with the IRC chat, #mpu34), but we stayed true to our word, and gave folks the much needed kick up the arse when needed, and also helped those along the way with resources, help making layouts, and even repairs to actual machines.

Have enjoyed my time here with the team, and would hope I will still see them and the rest of you about around Jackpotty, Mecca, and Fruit-EMU.

Regards,
Mark

... like 'deathclaw' has said above, some of us have grown up. I've had so many things go on in real life over the past few years, and thought I'd come back to a newer, calmer era of FME.

Congrats on showing your true colours though. I'll continue being mellow and contributing to the forums as usual, you keep being bitter over events from years ago and see how far that gets you.

Ben

Hopefully recovering from years of compulsive gambling and wanting to be gamble free forever.

Recommended reading - http://www.gamblersaloud.com/ (yes, I bought the book, very happy with it!)

#38 Deathclaw

Deathclaw

Emulator Manipulator

• New Members
  • 141 posts

Posted 02 September 2013 - 01:16 PM

Thanks for that Deathclaw, haven't laughed so much in ages. :D

What's funny is that after all these years, and all this time to sit down and think, that you're still the same blameless deluded c*** you always were.

Which just goes to show that even time can't fix stupid.

Line Up Prototype.

Amber MPU3 Edition.

#39 Deathclaw

Deathclaw

Emulator Manipulator

• New Members
  • 141 posts

Posted 02 September 2013 - 01:21 PM

Oh and you lot are only pissed at FF because you failed to take over and put moderators in place to shut up those who disagreed with you.

You came close, mind. But then that guy lost his marbles again.

So good on Rogue for sticking up his fingers and telling you to go f*** yourselves. As if one forum ran by you wasn't quiet or boring enough.

Line Up Prototype.

Amber MPU3 Edition.

#40 altharic

altharic

Advanced Member

• Regulars
  • 447 posts

Posted 02 September 2013 - 02:10 PM

thought you were f*****g off back to ff?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users