114 replies to this topic

#21 samson81

samson81

I have no regrets

• Layout Creator
  • PipPip
  • 666 posts

Posted 27 August 2013 - 10:08 PM

I only ask as no one has bid on LOTR flyer. It says 0 bids no one has bid ?

That guy got some serious bid activity

@Samson81 is this you 2***ss.gif( 2 ) ?

yeah that's 1 of my buying accounts :p

#22 samson81

samson81

I have no regrets

• Layout Creator
  • PipPip
  • 666 posts

Posted 30 August 2013 - 04:27 PM

Ok so between me and brownbag we won all the listings :)

Once I have received all the flyers I will do some HQ scans and get them uploaded somewhere so people can have some access to them :)

Well done brownbag for some of them I nearly missed due to my boss being on the phone he won them so we didn't miss any of them :)

EDIT: just to add I made an offer of £200 for the lot to the seller to which he said no so we are quids in really as we have got for a bit less then that :)

Edited by samson81, 30 August 2013 - 04:28 PM.

#23 vectra666

vectra666

No1. Lurker

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9040 posts

Donator

Posted 30 August 2013 - 06:19 PM

nice one guys hopefully you two didn,t pay over the odds for these, if there's any damaged ones claim your money back i see some went for low money i.e a pound lol but some went for a tenner how many people were bidding on them hopefully not just the two of you as thats what drove the price up.
cheers again!!!
The more I do today, The less I do tomorrow.
Fme is alive and screaming into the 21st century!
Enjoy FME and Happy Gaming!!!!

#24 Guest_Brownbag_*

Guest_Brownbag_*
  • Guests

Posted 30 August 2013 - 06:33 PM

nice one guys hopefully you two didn,t pay over the odds for these, if there's any damaged ones claim your money back i see some went for low money i.e a pound lol but some went for a tenner how many people were bidding on them hopefully not just the two of you as thats what drove the price up.
cheers again!!!

Only a few people bidding, I bid on all the Lots that Samson didn't have a bid on

Lot 1, 3, 6, 8, 9, 13, 15, 16, 20, 21, 26, 27, 28 & 28 and Samson bid on Lot 2, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 14, 17 & 23

Edited by Brownbag, 30 August 2013 - 06:38 PM.

#25 samson81

samson81

I have no regrets

• Layout Creator
  • PipPip
  • 666 posts

Posted 30 August 2013 - 06:33 PM

nah we didn't bid against each other, we are going to sort the cost out between us :)

#26 ady

ady

The furniture

• Moderators
  • 14204 posts

Posted 30 August 2013 - 06:36 PM

Samson and Brownbag...

TYVVM for adding to resources out of your own pockets, been a few threads about this lately.....I imagine you have already had PM's for requests?

Guy's you are the way forward for FME, I don't want any scans but I honestly appreciate you 'doing it' by doing what you have.

Do what you want with them, that's your choice of course........but may I just ask one thing.........

Please don't pass to any kind of leacher.

#27 samson81

samson81

I have no regrets

• Layout Creator
  • PipPip
  • 666 posts

Posted 30 August 2013 - 06:46 PM

Samson and Brownbag...

TYVVM for adding to resources out of your own pockets, been a few threads about this lately.....I imagine you have already had PM's for requests?

Guy's you are the way forward for FME, I don't want any scans but I honestly appreciate you 'doing it' by doing what you have.

Do what you want with them, that's your choice of course........but may I just ask one thing.........

Please don't pass to any kind of leacher.

ady mate they are all going to be scanned and will not be passed to leechers ofcourse me and brownbag will both have full scans of them I will always make way for everyone who needs to to get full access to any they require :)

#28 vectra666

vectra666

No1. Lurker

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9040 posts

Donator

Posted 30 August 2013 - 06:46 PM

i echo ady,s comments do as you want with them if they get to be dx,ed make sure they go to the best dx'er available so looks the tommy and bruce george have their work cut out or why not try to dx these yourselves, nows the time to start learning the sills brownbag and would be nice to see some more dx,s off samson goodluck
The more I do today, The less I do tomorrow.
Fme is alive and screaming into the 21st century!
Enjoy FME and Happy Gaming!!!!

#29 Guest_Brownbag_*

Guest_Brownbag_*
  • Guests

Posted 30 August 2013 - 07:21 PM

i echo ady,s comments do as you want with them if they get to be dx,ed make sure they go to the best dx'er available so looks the tommy and bruce george have their work cut out or why not try to dx these yourselves, nows the time to start learning the sills brownbag and would be nice to see some more dx,s off samson goodluck

I asked Tommy C last night if he would update LOTR Fellow Ship of The Ring as it was the only machine in the trilogy that doesn't have a 1280 layout and maybe hopefully there will be a Crazy Fruits Green in their as that could do with an update but I'm not sure if that's included in the Crazy Fruits lot ?

There is probably very few flyers in their that haven't already been publicly dx'ed. I guess some might just have different jackpot values etc. The Royal Family Banker needs updating into a cab layout so that's at least 2 future layouts.

I would rather not learn to dx and it wouldn't be fair to FME to use up valuable resources on amateur layout creators but either way as Samson has mentioned he will make the scans publicly available to FME so anyone is free to use.

Edit: and lol you missed out Pook, Ploggy & Ross all of which have created some quality layouts over the years as well as Dad..

Edited by Brownbag, 30 August 2013 - 07:23 PM.

#30 Guest_Tommy c_*

Guest_Tommy c_*
  • Guests

Posted 30 August 2013 - 08:56 PM

Well done lads on gathering the flyers,

#31 Guest_Brownbag_*

Guest_Brownbag_*
  • Guests

Posted 31 August 2013 - 02:19 AM

Only a few people bidding, I bid on all the Lots that Samson didn't have a bid on

Lot 1, 3, 6, 8, 9, 13, 15, 16, 20, 21, 26, 27, 28 & 28 and Samson bid on Lot 2, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 14, 17 & 23

Well done lads on gathering the flyers,

Missed a couple: 18, 19, 22. 23, & 25  < I see a Monopoly bottom center of Lot #23. Do you reckon the flyer version will suffer from BFG wonky cab ? Also Richy1976 has kindly agreed to contribute to the total cost :) :cute: :notworthy:

Edited by Brownbag, 31 August 2013 - 02:52 AM.

#32 Guest_Tommy c_*

Guest_Tommy c_*
  • Guests

Posted 31 August 2013 - 08:07 PM

Missed a couple: 18, 19, 22. 23, & 25  < I see a Monopoly bottom center of Lot #23. Do you reckon the flyer version will suffer from BFG wonky cab ? Also Richy1976 has kindly agreed to contribute to the total cost :) :cute: :notworthy:

Could be not sure this is a diff flyer to the one we have,so it may be straight but i aint saying ffor deffo ;)

#33 Guest_Brownbag_*

Guest_Brownbag_*
  • Guests

Posted 31 August 2013 - 09:57 PM

Could be not sure this is a diff flyer to the one we have,so it may be straight but i aint saying ffor deffo ;)

Same machine but different flyer ? I thought the original resource came from Bell Fruit Games archive ? < that in hi res which Ploggy used for 1600 & Ross 1280 but both had skewed/wonked board & cabinet..

Edited by Brownbag, 31 August 2013 - 09:59 PM.

#34 Guest_Tommy c_*

Guest_Tommy c_*
  • Guests

Posted 01 September 2013 - 07:49 AM

In fact comparing flyers from that and bfg scan we have,they are different machines,so this one must be another monopoly,can't make the name out though.

#35 brucegeorge

brucegeorge

Layout Disasters

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1710 posts

Posted 01 September 2013 - 08:58 AM

its a newish Monopoly £70 jackpot Boom or Bust I think its called

#36 Guest_Brownbag_*

Guest_Brownbag_*
  • Guests

Posted 01 September 2013 - 05:01 PM

I think you're looking at the wrong monopoly. Check arrows

#37 richy1976

richy1976

The furniture

• Regulars
  • 2601 posts

Donator

Posted 01 September 2013 - 06:51 PM

That monopoly's already done Brownbag 1280 & 1600.

http://www.fruit-emu...nopoly-1600-dx/

Edited by richy1976, 01 September 2013 - 06:52 PM.

#38 samson81

samson81

I have no regrets

• Layout Creator
  • PipPip
  • 666 posts

Posted 02 September 2013 - 01:35 PM

All is set now. Seller has everything sorted just awaiting payment from you brownbag then I can pay the seller and he will send the goods.

#39 ady

ady

The furniture

• Moderators
  • 14204 posts

Posted 02 September 2013 - 05:16 PM

All is set now. Seller has everything sorted just awaiting payment from you brownbag then I can pay the seller and he will send the goods.

As I said earlier, nice touch guy's.

I think some people think these flyers/resources appear just like magic!

This is going back to the 'good old days' where whether you're a member, designer or just a FME junkie resources are added/bought/obtained/shared.

I can't wait for you to settle it brownbag, well done :)

#40 samson81

samson81

I have no regrets

• Layout Creator
  • PipPip
  • 666 posts

Posted 02 September 2013 - 07:23 PM

Just got another message from the seller he is sorting the flyers and will be sending them tomorrow as he off work,

I have my bit ready and the kind donation from richy1976 just awaiting the payment from you now Brownbag then I can pay the seller for the goodies :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users