Quicksilver arcade chain

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#21 mglen593

mglen593

• New Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 24 July 2013 - 08:52 PM

I say avoid one in peterlee, lots of the machines in there can suck in a good few quid before offering a board where no wins are offered, and most of the £500 jackpots are reserved for a week for people who put in hundred of pounds into that machine (which i kind of think is wrong). There is deal or no deal - dream factory (which always seems to reset when you get invincible or on a Mega Streak) there and a Pot of Gold at £70 Jackpots (which seems to kill you off on the first Hi-lo Gamble)

Or maybe i just had Bad luck

Edited by mglen593, 24 July 2013 - 08:53 PM.

#22 piesthecat

piesthecat

Creator'N'Stuff

• Regulars
  • 1047 posts

Posted 07 August 2013 - 10:34 AM

The one in Regent Street in Gt Yarmouth has closed. Not a favourite venue at all.

Went in one in Ipswich years ago at Easter. They were giving out coffee and sandwiches. Then they were giving out chocolates or cigarettes????? WTF!!!! Mental!!!!! Didn't like them and never darkened their doors again. The staff were OK, it was just the way it was run, didn't feel right. A bit weird!!!

Afraid it isn't there anymore, But its called showboat or some crap like that. I often pay a visit the staff are okay but they are like shadows when you are the only person in the arcade.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users