Photo
- - - - -

Want my first machine, need help to get it ....

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 thunderstorm

thunderstorm

Play Tester for anyone...

• Inactive Users
  • 308 posts

Posted 13 June 2013 - 12:22 PM

Continuing this thread....... http://www.fruit-emu...-first-machine/

And hello to you all for my first proper post for a very long time, I won't go into detail why but today i am feeling OK.

What with being off work for long periods sick I am getting very bored at home and want something to occupy my mind etc and as you know I love gambling - that's why I registered here 3 years ago!

Recently I registered on a certain bingo site ( Tom and his bola) and put lots of money through without any success....

Yes I am very very stupid and you can call me any name you want and I wont mind at all - it may put some sense into me so please go ahead.....

But last night I actually won a full house on the bingo90 and suddenly my balance went up to £309.45

Today I withdrew that money from the site, into my paypal account which I registered my account to.

I have now closed my account, I will have just over £300 in my paypal account tomorrow.

This is where you all come in.

I am looking for a working, and I must stress working, fruit machine of my own that I can have delivered (because I cannot drive,well I got a driving licence but got no car) to my home.

I am a bit of a numpty as far as checking it over etc even though i used to work in a club with machines with big jackpots but I was always stood behind the bar!

I am happy to get a machine which needs a little work that I could do but who knows what I am capable of doing?

Back to the point... Did I start? No....

I would like to buy a £35 or £70 jp machine, or even a club machine which is cheap(ish) under £100 where I can pay with paypal but I need help to make sure I am not being ripped off and would need much assistance from you guys.

I am very scared of buying such things from ebay....

#2 IHartwell

IHartwell

• New Members
  • 63 posts

Posted 13 June 2013 - 12:32 PM

Sounds like you did the right thing at the right time!

There are a few people on here that have machines for sale (I know StanMarsh14 does and will probably post very soon!)

Im in Birmingham and he is in east mids, if you get a train to Birmingham I dont mind taking you there, taking a look and if you buy one take it back to yours (I have a estate and could fit mine in my boot with the door shut but would need some fuel money, at a guess about £30, sorry but im skint at the moment)

As for maintenance and fixing things, ive never even looked inside one before and I have enjoyed restoring mine, they arent actually that complicated but I do have a history of building PC's which might be why im ok with them.

#3 thunderstorm

thunderstorm

Play Tester for anyone...

• Inactive Users
  • 308 posts

Posted 13 June 2013 - 01:49 PM

That's the thing - I worked behind a bar from 1995 to 2012 and loved it when the engineers visited for various reasons. I used to poke my head in the machine with him to find out the workings etc, hopper dump, sound test, lamp test etc.

Can someone assist me in buying a machine that works and needs some small maintenance that i can do.

It looks like I will be permanently home sick for the rest of my life and find it hard to walk so any help would be most appreciated.

#4 Guest_ricardo de ponsa_*

Guest_ricardo de ponsa_*
  • Guests

Posted 13 June 2013 - 03:57 PM

Hi Thunderstorm.

I was wondering a few weeks back how you were doing, as had not seen you about, then have seen you on here in the last weeks.

Sorry to hear that things haven't improved health wise with you, but please keep in touch on here.

Afraid I'm the other side of the country, otherwise I would gladly help you in your mission.

Sure you will find a machine soon and, as you know plenty of kind people on here to help you.

Regards

RDP.

#5 stanmarsh14

stanmarsh14

Sado-masochist

• Gold Supporters
  • 3120 posts

Posted 15 June 2013 - 09:17 PM

Yep, I'm over near East Mids airport, and do have a number of machines up for grabs, but I don't deal with the £35 / £70JP machines, as mine are all generally over Ten years old, however what I do have going, all fully work,

All the machines I have, have been fully reworked, minimal to no artwork damage, system battery fitted OFF the board to prevent leakage, min of 1 key per lock + Refill key, and all except one are front opening so easy to service.

Looking for £100 a time, but I do insist that you try before you buy, so we both know you are happy with the machine.

Got the following.....

Maygay Simpsons (Blue, with MK2 Epoch Hardware where applicable)

ACE Cash Raider

BWB Championship Soccer

Bell-Fruit Starprise

Bell-Fruit Frankie Detorri's 7th Heaven

Maygay Fight Night (Rear Opening, but castors are fitted)

All machines are listed on my YouTube page

http://www.youtube.c...nmarsh14/videos

#6 Daryl

Daryl

Forget it... I do!

• Inactive Users
  • 2671 posts

Posted 15 June 2013 - 09:38 PM

Looking for £100 a time, but I do insist that you try before you buy, so we both know you are happy with the machine.
Got the following.....

ACE Cash Raider
BWB Championship Soccer
Bell-Fruit Starprise

...and I can vouch that they all fully work :)
All The Best

Daryl

My blogsite is here: click the icon --->   :computer:

My name is Daryl, I was born in 1965 and have been into FME since 2002!

On 23 June 2011, I was diagnosed with Alzheimers Disease  In November 2012, I was diagnosed with Parkinson's Disease and Parkinsonian Syndrome too.

I can be found at:

My new blog-site...

...or at Facebook here: --> https://www.facebook.com/daryl.lees

=======================================================

Visit my website on the icon above for my WebBlog, or pop over and see me on the social media at  ---> Daryl on... Facebook.png

=======================================================

speed

#7 vectra666

vectra666

No1. Lurker

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9040 posts

Donator

Posted 15 June 2013 - 10:47 PM

Yep, I'm over near East Mids airport, and do have a number of machines up for grabs, but I don't deal with the £35 / £70JP machines, as mine are all generally over Ten years old, however what I do have going, all fully work,

All the machines I have, have been fully reworked, minimal to no artwork damage, system battery fitted OFF the board to prevent leakage, min of 1 key per lock + Refill key, and all except one are front opening so easy to service.

Got the following.....

ACE Cash Raider

BWB Championship Soccer

Bell-Fruit Starprise

you say you have bellfruits star prize any chance of some photo,s for emulation purposes as we only have this in classic form cheers

The more I do today, The less I do tomorrow.
Fme is alive and screaming into the 21st century!
Enjoy FME and Happy Gaming!!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users