cannabis and your views

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
71 replies to this topic

#61 barcrest junky

barcrest junky

• Moderators
  • 843 posts

Posted 16 June 2015 - 05:04 AM

My number one internet rule - I don't debate with conspiracy theorists.

My number one rule; not everything you read on the Internet is true. Luckily I have the power of cognisant thought and can make up my own mind.

bj

#62 policematrix

policematrix

• Regulars
  • 226 posts

Posted 16 June 2015 - 08:12 AM

I didn't realise this was a conspiracy? whom are we conspiring against?

Based on your own example not everything on the internet is a lie, like ive said the information is there for anyone who wants it, its on .gov sites also cancer research sites and so on, no conspiracy here people.

hand-drawn-animated-gifs-dain-fagerholm-

#63 aaamusements

aaamusements

Admin

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3508 posts

Posted 18 June 2015 - 03:28 PM

Your gigantic signature pic has won me over, and as you will see from my own signature I have decided to support and promote your campaign.

Legalise cnnabislm and poor spelling!

#64 richy1976

richy1976

The furniture

• Regulars
  • 2601 posts

Donator

Posted 19 June 2015 - 04:27 PM

Drink is worse, spliff never harmed anyone, unless you are a total dope lol.

#65 stardust

stardust

Daryl

• Regulars
  • 720 posts

Posted 19 June 2015 - 10:51 PM

Legalise what you want... I'm probably on it anyway with the the brain-altering drugs I'm on... ;)

#66 cardie

cardie

Me Gusta

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3431 posts

Posted 19 June 2015 - 11:38 PM

I dont like it for these reasons.

People doing the drug, doesnt really bother me. Id rather not sit trying to make conversation with someone who cant be arsed keeping their eyes open.

(to me) it smells of Cat Piss, Body Odour and Stella all mixed in one.

It turns people into lazy, slow, no personality type people.

People complain that they cant wake up in the morning.

Ive tried it once and nothing has ever appeald to me less... I felt very very very little difference, and it wasnt a good feeling, just didnt see the point, didnt find it relaxing and very boring.

These are my experiances from people I know and close friends that do it, and its a massive waste of money with way more risk of trouble than what its worth.

If it works for some people, then great, doesnt bother me and to be honest I dont see why its such a big issue, id rather talk to a stoner than a drunk. But discussing it is on the same levels as people talking about homosexuality... People do it? Whos arsed? Nothing like that bothers me, its just somthing id rather not do, like stamp collecting.

The only things that do bother me, and to be honest, scare me... Is cocaine, heroine, crack, ketamine. Watching people on shit like that knocks me sick and ive happily f***ed people out of my life for that.

My Youtube

Posted Image

Rest in peace Barcrest !

Quit Gambling as of 3rd of March 2012

#67 policematrix

policematrix

• Regulars
  • 226 posts

Posted 20 June 2015 - 05:56 AM

Your gigantic signature pic has won me over, and as you will see from my own signature I have decided to support and promote your campaign.

Legalise cannabis and poor spelling!

At least you have some sort of argument, be it a very low blow about spellings, but its better than the tin foil hat, and I changed it just for you, didn't check the spellings for my own aaamusement  :p

Cannabis cures more stuff than you could imagine, even though I am not supposed to post links I think you must watch this, its basically a little boy who has all kinds of shit pumped into him and does not work to solve the problem, His father tries cannabis oil and for the first time in their lives the seizures have stopped, if you still have this anti-drug view then there is little hope of any change and kids/ people will suffer thanks to your outdated biased unscientific ideas  

No one is forcing you to watch this or even read this thread it is just there in case you are interested in FACTS over propaganda 

As it turns out, the federal government, which still claims that there's absolutely no medicinal use for cannabis, quietly holds two patents on cannabis as medicine, a specious hypocrisy and tyrannical affront to health and medical freedom in this so-called republic.

For more than 30 years, in fact, the Feds have known full well that cannabis contains unique cannabinoid compounds and antioxidants that act as natural neuroprotectants, protecting the human brain and body against disease. Take a look at the following patent, dated October 7, 2003, which describes in further detail how cannabis is a powerful antioxidant herb -- no, cannabis is not an illicit "drug," as many people have been falsely led to believe -- that has a wide range of applications in the treatment and prevention of chronic disease:  https://upload.wikim...ent-6630507.pdf

Edited by policematrix, 20 June 2015 - 05:59 AM.

#68 aaamusements

aaamusements

Admin

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3508 posts

Posted 20 June 2015 - 09:04 AM

You'll keep referencing YouTube links and not entirely relevant sites written by people who have never done any actual trials or proper research, I'll keep waiting for hard evidence with an open mind and not banging on about it in the meantime.

Whether you realise that you're a conspiracy theorist or not is not really the issue. Many of the statements that you've made are classically parroted by those who have a certain strongly held view and are convinced that the powers-that-be are trying to suppress it. Anyone disagreeing is simply ridiculed for having a closed mind and ignoring the "evidence", it's not a game that I'm going to play with you.

Edited by aaamusements, 20 June 2015 - 10:18 AM.
Added inverted commas.

#69 Magz

Magz

• Regulars
  • 887 posts

Posted 20 June 2015 - 10:07 AM

This Dilbert comes to mind..

http://imgur.com/gallery/XgtJTMj

#70 policematrix

policematrix

• Regulars
  • 226 posts

Posted 20 June 2015 - 01:12 PM

This Dilbert comes to mind..

http://imgur.com/gallery/XgtJTMj

very funny are you still in school? 

You'll keep referencing YouTube links and not entirely relevant sites written by people who have never done any actual trials or proper research, I'll keep waiting for hard evidence with an open mind and not banging on about it in the meantime.

Whether you realise that you're a conspiracy theorist or not is not really the issue. Many of the statements that you've made are classically parroted by those who have a certain strongly held view and are convinced that the powers-that-be are trying to suppress it. Anyone disagreeing is simply ridiculed for having a closed mind and ignoring the "evidence", it's not a game that I'm going to play with you.

As for being a conspiracy theorist, well yeah I just showed you the evidence the USA knew in 2003 that cannabis possessed medicinal properties, yet was still illegal for having no medicinal properties.

I have not ridiculed you in any way? (the aaaamusment thing?) in fact it would seem quite the opposite, as it is me who is being made fun of? Strange how you perceive it differently. foil hats little comic strips mocking me pffff.

All I have done is asked people to look at information, im pretty sure that most did not bother and instead brought up all the old arguments about drugs destroying lives, ignoring legal drugs as usual, most even refuse to call alcohol a drug? 

It feels to me like even if this was in the media people like you would still refuse to listen and say stuff like "they only want to get high" 

You have an image inside your mind about stuff. look how you call me a conspiracist because weed happens to cure 1000s of otherwise incurable diseases and I happen to want to tell as many people as I can, would you not do the same if you had found a cure for cancer? And you will argue no real evidence / like I told you people have tried for years for the UK government to grant the  legal right to test cannabis and been refused. (you cant get scientific evidence if you wont let scientist test it)

Funnily enough there is  a UK firm that grows and makes medicinal cannabis and ships it to other countries, but its not for us unfortunately, again contradicts the policy that makes cannabis illegal for having "no medicinal use", so if this is true the UK firm is drug dealing O_O with the support of the government by their own admission.

But for 1 second forget medicine, lets look at recreational use, many here say it ruins lives but we are usually talking about some idiot who as soon as they wake up smokes weed and they like to share the fact they smoke it by smoking spliffs in public, these people are dicks they are only doing it because its illegal, and they get the attention they require, I am not part of this and never was, I remember in my younger days we went to the beech and a friend said im gonna make a spliff, I was like well go in those toilets over there, he was like f*** it ill just do it here im not embarrassed about smoking pot, my response was im not embarrassed about masturbating but im not gonna do it here, Its funny because almost all cannabis users are forced to keep it a secret from friends and work colleagues, the people you know smoke weed are ill-educated and make a bad impression on the rest of the world, I would never tell someone in work i smoked it even if they did, so you dont have a clue who smokes only the idiots, oh and Miley cirus and all those celebrities, they do it to look cool and sell records to kids though.

I am not happy you wont debate this with me though, instead saying "your not playing this game", im not a troll I have plenty of stuff to do, i run servers like yourselves, I do not buy into Illuminati and all that stuff BUT I have always wondered about weed being illegal WHY?????

1st it was because if you dare smoke weed you will  become a smack head (heroin addict) Now im not saying this never happened but really? thats like saying if you drink beer you will smoke ciggs, now there actually is some truth in that before the smoking ban at least you would go to a pub to drink and be surrounded by smoke, also let's not forget your inhibitions have now dropped so you'll do almost anything while drunk, for me this is when i started smoking those dirty bifters (ciggs), then later due to being too drunk I tried cocaine and got addicted to that, and it does not end there I had a go on a fruity while drunk another addiction O_O, this is all while I have stopped smoking weed believing the  BS that I was a loser because i smoke weed over drinking in the pub and being all social, while on weed I get very little urge to drink I would go so far to say it actually puts me off drinking.

So for me Alcohol led to 2 major addictions both life changing and 1 life endangering and the alcohol itself led to many problems both mentally and physically.

Cannabis was not perfect either I went through a stage of paranoia when heavily smoking for days and days also panic attacks and mood swings, so I agree abuse is not good but applies to almost anything we do, the most danger for me was getting hold of the drug, and ofc the fact the it was controlled by gangsters who don't give a flying %%%k what they put into it.

Now we have a war on drugs, been a long war hasn't it? Its failed completely, drugs are more used today than ever before and are more widely available, it used to be an inner city problem, but it is everywhere, the government is washing its hands of it, forcing it underground and pretending it does not exist, this is the current stance and its not working.

When the police get a "druggie" what do they do? offer help? rehabilitation? no they hit them with a fine, and if you keep doing drugs they put you in jail which is full of drugs, now call me what you like but this seems like an idiotic thing to do, it does not stop people taking drugs, it does not stop people selling drugs, the only real thing it does do is keep the price higher than it would be and makes the police a few quid, people in need of help do not receive it for the most part, and drugs are widespread.

Your plan is to continue down this route because you know the government puts you first and this is for your safety, and there is not point testing it as its a drug with no medicinal use (how they can know this without ever testing it is beyond my comprehension)

I told a relative about this and he decided after doing some research to try it, he suffers from psoriasis and has done all his life, the only place you can buy it is USA, and they will not ship to UK (--SNIP--) anyway it arrived and he started treating his psoriasis which he has spent thousands of £ trying to treat with no success as anyone with psoriasis will know, well its completely cleared it up, all thats left is like a reddish patch of skin but no dryness and no flakes, he used it on his hands also and it seems to alleviated his arthritis as well, The guy wanted to run and tell everyone he has found a cure but I told him "best outcome they say OK thanks" " worst you get arrested and get a criminal record after 60+ years of doing no crimes" I mean look at you guys for the most part its like you refuse to listen or even do a google search its like you dont want to believe>? if its too good to be true it probably is, well Carlsberg is horrible.

The friend in question is currently very angry at the fact he cant just buy this cream from a shop and is considering making his own, but he will face imprisonment if caught, very very sad indeed, I will upload pics if anyone wants to see the results. 

I wont respond to anymore mockery I will accept you dont want to listen, but I will respond to proper questions and theories, but do your own research dont take my word for it.

If you are wondering why is this not in the press? well it is, just they keep it quite and always dumb it down, these news outlets are run by millionaires they print what they like and vice versa, unless there is a massive push from the people they wont react,  but search enough and you will find it on BBC, Daily Mirror and the likes.

And one last thing look im really sorry if i come across as a troll or a foil hat wearer but im just a normal person, with some potentially life changing information I have to share, I dont even wear a frigging hat :p (might have to soon with all these hairs in the sink, the joys of ageing)  

Edited by policematrix, 20 June 2015 - 01:15 PM.

#71 richy1976

richy1976

The furniture

• Regulars
  • 2601 posts

Donator

Posted 20 June 2015 - 01:19 PM

As I said above alcohol is worse & that's legal.

#72 aaamusements

aaamusements

Admin

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3508 posts

Posted 20 June 2015 - 02:52 PM

As I said above alcohol is worse & that's legal.

Quite probably yes, but that wasn't the point being discussed.

As for being a conspiracy theorist, well yeah I just showed you the evidence the USA knew in 2003 that cannabis possessed medicinal properties, yet was still illegal for having no medicinal properties.

That's great. Cannabis probably has medicinal or therapeutic properties when used in certain ways. More research is clearly needed.

Should that mean it's completely and unconditionally legalised? No. I don't want people smoking it near me ever, any more than I want them inflicting cigarette smoke on me when in public places, which is something that happens at the moment.

You've conveniently ignored the probable links between non-medical cannabis use and serious mental health issues. I won't post a link as people are clever enough to use Google and make up their own minds.

You posting your "research" on here is not going to make a sods-worth of difference one way or the other, and I feel that after 2 years and at least one jump-start from you this thread has run it's course. I expect that makes me part of the conspiracy that doesn't really exist...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users