• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2832 posts

Posted 06 October 2012 - 05:41 PM

Posted Image

File Name: Casablanca Club Wdx

File Submitter: Tommy.C

File Submitted: 06 Oct 2012

File Category: System 5

Well i finally got this finished after loads of messing about and leaving it then restarting etc,it's been quite a pain really but with help from Dad and Hithesix i got it finished,this has a roulette type gamble instead of the standard hi/lo reel and seems quite happy to gamble quite high,Now the thanks firstly broadsben for sending me the roms and taking pictures of his machine,then taking even more and more when i ask for them :D albacki77 off the mecca for dumping them for me.Also thanks to hitthesix for the help on positioning some of the lamps,serene for the font info about the hidden lamps on the bottom glass,and a big thanks to dad for sorting the hidden lamps on the bottom glass and also for helping to cab the glasses up as i couldn't get em right.

All shortcuts are as normal; then Q,W,E,R,T for the gamble buttons in the same order ;)

Click here to download this file

Hold the bells mate.

#2 vectra666

vectra666

No1. Lurker

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9040 posts

Donator

Posted 06 October 2012 - 06:01 PM

cheers all for bringing this to the emu world just shows f emu is still alive n kickin "just" lol is this machine supposed to be dual stake as there,s 2 prize ladders up the side doen,t matter as i always max stake on emu,s. thankyou again
The more I do today, The less I do tomorrow.
Fme is alive and screaming into the 21st century!
Enjoy FME and Happy Gaming!!!!

#3 Bencrest

Bencrest

The furniture

• New Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7446 posts

Posted 06 October 2012 - 06:02 PM

Many thanks for this, just had a quick £50 through it. Looking forward to finding out what the funny reel symbols do :)

In my opinion, it's horrible on the feature side but is happily gambling small wins (£2 or £4) to £20 > £40, so can't really argue with that.

Cheers for all the effort you've put in, it looks lovely :D
Ben

Hopefully recovering from years of compulsive gambling and wanting to be gamble free forever.

Recommended reading - http://www.gamblersaloud.com/ (yes, I bought the book, very happy with it!)

#4 Guest_Tommy c_*

Guest_Tommy c_*
  • Guests

Posted 06 October 2012 - 06:06 PM

cheers all for bringing this to the emu world just shows f emu is still alive n kickin "just" lol is this machine supposed to be dual stake as there,s 2 prize ladders up the side doen,t matter as i always max stake on emu,s. thankyou again

There's all diff options options for the stake and prize but i only like manly stakes :D i didn't see the point in a dual stake version as it will cave easier on 20p play normally pay via cashpots these versions.

#5 POSH4EVA

POSH4EVA

I'll Buy That For A Dollar !

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 280 posts

Posted 06 October 2012 - 06:23 PM

Your a Legend Tommy i love this machine :notworthy: :notworthy: Thanks as always. :D
RAhhhhhh The Beast Is Gonna Pay!!!!

#6 Guest_ricardo de ponsa_*

Guest_ricardo de ponsa_*
  • Guests

Posted 06 October 2012 - 06:38 PM

Thanks Tommy C for this fine release Brilliant. That's the rest of the weekend sorted :) Cheers.

#7 brucegeorge

brucegeorge

Layout Disasters

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1710 posts

Posted 06 October 2012 - 06:40 PM

Unreal what you have done with this looks like a winner to me about to download it and enjoy your hard work thanks Tommy

#8 cja272

cja272

Part of the furniture

• Regulars
  • 1489 posts

Posted 06 October 2012 - 06:41 PM

Thank you
https://www.facebook...hotosandwebcams Great Yarmouth photos and webcams on facebook  <p> 

#9 curlywill

curlywill

• Regulars
  • 1220 posts

Posted 06 October 2012 - 07:06 PM

thanks tommy :)

#10 thunderstorm

thunderstorm

Play Tester for anyone...

• Inactive Users
  • 308 posts

Posted 06 October 2012 - 08:00 PM

Thanks Tommy, look forward to playing this :)

#11 gemini17

gemini17

GOLD Supporter

• Regulars
  • 1751 posts

Posted 06 October 2012 - 08:12 PM

All the hard work thats gone into this more than shows.
Tommy yr a legend and what a cracker of a DX mate. :D

Feature gambling wise, I agree with Bencrest.-It does eventualy give you some good numbers to gamble on.

Jay

#12 Guest_Tommy c_*

Guest_Tommy c_*
  • Guests

Posted 06 October 2012 - 08:30 PM

Yeah it does seem to be a right sod on the numbers lol i find X2 gamble to £32 is rally easy bu when you exchange it screws you with a 6,7 or 8 :D

#13 gemini17

gemini17

GOLD Supporter

• Regulars
  • 1751 posts

Posted 06 October 2012 - 08:37 PM

As feckin slots do lol!!!! :err:

Gambled twice on x7 to win a nice £74.40-kerching!!!! :cute:

Like how you exchange to top feature=to maximum exchange of £60 and then you can exchange again with remainder of yr win(that you couldnt exchange) and/or continue to gamble.Never seen that in any machine.

Jay

Edited by gemini17, 06 October 2012 - 08:38 PM.

#14 nick_uk_911

nick_uk_911

The Flaming Moron

• Regulars
  • 221 posts

Posted 06 October 2012 - 10:08 PM

Thankyou very much, going to try it now, looks very good!

#15 Dougsta

Dougsta

Stampede!

• Silver Supporters
  • 806 posts

Posted 06 October 2012 - 10:16 PM

Thanks, very interesting machine. Nice layout.

#16 brucegeorge

brucegeorge

Layout Disasters

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1710 posts

Posted 06 October 2012 - 10:43 PM

Just got a jackpot using the gamble but no matter what it will not gamble to the cashpot which it is £90 but its happy to give you £200 anyone understand that lol

#17 Bencrest

Bencrest

The furniture

• New Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7446 posts

Posted 06 October 2012 - 10:52 PM

Just got a jackpot using the gamble but no matter what it will not gamble to the cashpot which it is £90 but its happy to give you £200 anyone understand that lol

Hmm... I've got a RAM file here, £150 in, and it lets me gamble to £100 easily, but then only offers me feature exchanges, unless I'm doing something wrong?

I don't get this crazy old machine! (but once again, it's a lovely layout Tommy!) :)
Ben

Hopefully recovering from years of compulsive gambling and wanting to be gamble free forever.

Recommended reading - http://www.gamblersaloud.com/ (yes, I bought the book, very happy with it!)

#18 brucegeorge

brucegeorge

Layout Disasters

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1710 posts

Posted 06 October 2012 - 11:21 PM

When it starts going above £100 on the gamble use the exchange to level it to £100 and x2 and that worked for me quite easy

This is my

In's 3441
Out's 2693

Not sure if that helps

#19 Bencrest

Bencrest

The furniture

• New Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7446 posts

Posted 07 October 2012 - 12:53 PM

You really don't need a RAM file for this layout, because it's pretty easy to JP even from a RAM reset, but here's one anyway. It won't gamble to the cashpot (so it won't gamble above the Cash Bonanza feature) but it should gamble to £200 on the cash ladder, using the method in the post above :)

Attached Files

Ben

#20 hinchy

hinchy

• Regulars
  • 107 posts

Posted 07 October 2012 - 12:57 PM

I remember this machine being discussed way back in the CMA days,here is the guide to play it:

This is a category 1 if you can get the club you are in to do a refill. The simple way to play it is to wait until the cash pot is on £200 and the reserve is up to about £120. All you do is play it until the cash pot is offered. This usually happens from a respin which offers you one nudge but you need four for the pot, and it always lets you gamble to the four nudges. Playing this way there is usually a small amount of afterplay. You will notice when playing it that you can gamble up to high amounts very regularly. If for example you have put in £80 (without collecting anything obviously) you can get the gamble to £48 consistently, even to £96 and then lose. After more money it will let you gamble higher. The second way is much more entertaining but you must be sure the club will do a refill and does not mind you taking consecutive jackpots. The method involves getting the gamble up to the value of the cash pot. Of course you must not get the gamble to £200 as it will be collected. When you get the gamble to go to £192 exchange £40 a time across to the CASH BONANZA feature and try to climb the pot out. Soon it will climb out. The cash pot will have cost you about £200 at this point, but by climbing it out you get it for free. Your next gamble will then go to £192. You can take the gamble to £120 and exchange for 3 cash bonanza features which should pay the £200. There is value in this machine because you can use this method when the pots are lower. For example if the cash pot is £130 and the reserve £50 you can ‘buy’ the pot for about £130 and then get most of that back on a gamble afterwards. A £100 machine has plenty of value because the club should not need to do a refill, it should cost about £100 for £200. This second method often means the cash pot will be offered to you a few times while you are trying to get the gamble high. If your investment is low then take it otherwise nudge it away. It will scramble people watching you to see you lose so many big gambles and ignore the cash pot! I used to play this machine with the first method because clubs do not like people taking two jackpots, winning just one jackpot is quite acceptable.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users