• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

#21 todd1970

todd1970

The furniture

• Regulars
  • 6818 posts

Posted 13 October 2011 - 12:19 PM

Typical astra coding aint it! rob a forune,pay a fortune then suck to high hell before it will pay anything back again.I never trusted an astra machine even if they are full when you start off,means nothing at all with these,your not even guaranteed a bit of game play.

Yeah Tommy..thats what i hate about Astra's they are just soooo unpredictable..i was playing a Hokey Cokey once 25p/£25 , got the X's .. got up made about £70 off the top reels .. back down .. got the Astras on the winline held twice another £15..back up JP..deed.

Ok...that will be that then..played about another 3 quid through it and it was doing nothing..moved on to player 2..guy comes in with his bird..puts a quid in..FIRST SPIN THE JP DROPS IN !!! THEN IT FKIN HOLDS !!!

Second hold he gets up..fiver..fiver..JP..fiver..off...WTF MAN !!! I JUST RAPED THAT FKER..i was well peed off..thought with what i won out of it though that would be it for a good while.
Mmmmmm...Sandy ive 'ad her ye know. :)

#22 vectra666

vectra666

No1. Lurker

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9040 posts

Donator

Posted 13 October 2011 - 12:49 PM

thats what all machines do nowadays especially our favourite dond/rainbow richies shite i,ve never actually had a jp hold on astra,s yet bet its a good feeling when it does the excactly same thing happened to me in weston on saturday, on p times took about £30 off it left it some old boy about 130yrs old puts quid in jp comes in and holds i said well done but i was really thinking "swine" felt like knockin the codger off his seat and raiding his winnings lol
The more I do today, The less I do tomorrow.
Fme is alive and screaming into the 21st century!
Enjoy FME and Happy Gaming!!!!

#23 kdservices

kdservices

• Regulars
  • 94 posts

Posted 13 October 2011 - 02:29 PM

Happened to me the other week u raped a ddecker for 250 couple of 15s and a 210 top. Left it had a good run on the other 2 started on the 35 version and some bloke put 20 in and got a 150 top ffs

Kds

#24 dannypyeman

dannypyeman

number one

• Banned
  • 159 posts

Posted 13 October 2011 - 03:20 PM

thats what all machines do nowadays especially our favourite dond/rainbow richies shite i,ve never actually had a jp hold on astra,s yet bet its a good feeling when it does the excactly same thing happened to me in weston on saturday, on p times took about £30 off it left it some old boy about 130yrs old puts quid in jp comes in and holds i said well done but i was really thinking "swine" felt like knockin the codger off his seat and raiding his winnings lol

similar things happen to me, i once took a nice £100 from partytime player 3 then im thinking "sod it, not gonna get any more out of this" before moving to the player 2, then some woman gets off player 1 and starts feeding the quids into player 3 upto the point of about 50 credits and im sat there like "shes just seen me drop £100 so why she so eager to play it" and guess what? she reels another £25 jackpot.

#25 wullieboy36

wullieboy36

• Regulars
  • 46 posts

Posted 13 October 2011 - 06:09 PM

a remember back in ma heavy days o gamblin wre a used 2 go 1 o the regulers put a shit load through partytime player 3 the stand up version n seid 2 me go n play it av jst lost abt 300 in it n norm ad b like mmmm if a reguler had seid that 2 me . but a do remember him goin 2 the cash desk a lot so a done ma usual put a couple o quid in n aye they droped so a played on the bam sucked abt 200 af me jst givin small boards n the odd jackpot jst keepin me goin wile slowly suckin me dry. n on ma last 20 quid o coins a got top board got abt 60 of it so a thought am walkin wi it cos a could c maself walkin out the door wi nothin .so a plays monopolys wheel o wealth abt 5 quid in a get on the board it spins round n stops on the mega streak a thought it wasnt dropin so ad get 35 bt no it gave me abt 140 n then a got up again n got 105 n on th main reels a got the bars another 35 .thinkin am goin bk 2 that party time but some woman goes on while am gattin the rest o ma cash fae 1 o the staff cos it run out o coins n she got staight up on it n got abt 90 aff the top board n then got up again another 80 n then a jp aff main reels n she emptied it a thought if onley. bt aye astra machines defo are unpratictable ave lost tones in they fckers in the past jst dnt get me started on bullion bars lol

#26 Magz

Magz

• Regulars
  • 887 posts

Posted 14 October 2011 - 12:05 PM

a remember back in ma heavy days o gamblin wre a used 2 go 1 o the regulers put a shit load through partytime player 3 the stand up version n seid 2 me go n play it av jst lost abt 300 in it n norm ad b like mmmm if a reguler had seid that 2 me . but a do remember him goin 2 the cash desk a lot so a done ma usual put a couple o quid in n aye they droped so a played on the bam sucked abt 200 af me jst givin small boards n the odd jackpot jst keepin me goin wile slowly suckin me dry. n on ma last 20 quid o coins a got top board got abt 60 of it so a thought am walkin wi it cos a could c maself walkin out the door wi nothin .so a plays monopolys wheel o wealth abt 5 quid in a get on the board it spins round n stops on the mega streak a thought it wasnt dropin so ad get 35 bt no it gave me abt 140 n then a got up again n got 105 n on th main reels a got the bars another 35 .thinkin am goin bk 2 that party time but some woman goes on while am gattin the rest o ma cash fae 1 o the staff cos it run out o coins n she got staight up on it n got abt 90 aff the top board n then got up again another 80 n then a jp aff main reels n she emptied it a thought if onley. bt aye astra machines defo are unpratictable ave lost tones in they fckers in the past jst dnt get me started on bullion bars lol

eh?

#27 stanmarsh14

stanmarsh14

Sado-masochist

• Gold Supporters
  • 3120 posts

Posted 15 October 2011 - 09:43 AM

eh?

Yep, was thinking the same..... txt / chav babble, and hard to understand.

*Wonders if the russDX Translator prog from FF is stil kicking around.

#28 cainer

cainer

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 241 posts

Posted 15 October 2011 - 05:27 PM

Yep, was thinking the same..... txt / chav babble, and hard to understand.

*Wonders if the russDX Translator prog from FF is stil kicking around.

i think theres some scottish mixed in with it as well :p

#29 todd1970

todd1970

The furniture

• Regulars
  • 6818 posts

Posted 15 October 2011 - 06:24 PM

i think theres some scottish mixed in with it as well :p

Hey you...ya wee pest !!! :p
Mmmmmm...Sandy ive 'ad her ye know. :)

#30 cainer

cainer

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 241 posts

Posted 15 October 2011 - 06:55 PM

Hey you...ya wee pest !!! :p

the aye's, o's and ma's gave it away :)

#31 dannypyeman

dannypyeman

number one

• Banned
  • 159 posts

Posted 15 October 2011 - 09:02 PM

i suggest you keep an oxford dictionary in hand for the next time you decide to post!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users